THE HEARTFILIAS {Fairy Tail F...

Par niyurii

Fairy Tail may never know that their own Lucy Heartfilia has a sister, but something will change that forever... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1 {-Onto the Next Chapter-}
That Smile Though ~ {Chapter 2}
Framed Red Glasses ~ {Chapter 3]
Don't Find Out! ~ {Chapter 4]
Saddened Eyes ~ {Chapter 5}
End of All Saddness ~ {Chapter 6}
First Come First Served ~ {Chapter 7}
Food ~ {Chapter 8}
As Pink As My Blush {Chapter 9}
Characters so far, + Small Biography
{Depression} ~ Chapter 10
Read the story on Quotev
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
the story so far
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
the story so far (2)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 31

4 1 0
Par niyurii

Previously . . .

...

.....

........

Not only am I the daughter of Heartfilia but I am proud of it, daughter or not, I belong to someone. And I won't let a pack of men take me from my future. I looked at my work, all of them were unconscious or on the verge of it. I had the strength all along in me to fight, I just had to remember that I did..

Though I am a lost child, I remembered that all lost children can fight if the just believe.

__________________________

NORMAL POV

"What do you think you're doing eh?" A voice was heard behind Riylore, swiftly she turns around slowly hoping for the worst hoping that there wasn't another man to attack her from behind, though to her surprise a man stood before her that seems he was here to help.

"You were trying to catch her by surprise didn't you?" The man with blonde hair and a scar over his left eye said, he was holding the other attacker, probably friends with the man that Riylore knocked out.

"You disgust me. I saw you licking your lips, I know for a fact those thoughts you were thinking." His voice was stern and harsh, cold and attractive. The blonde man holds the pursuer tightly gripping on his neck, he throws the man in the air, Woah.. such strength... Riylore thinks to herself. Before the man could reach the ground the one with the scar catches him before crashing him onto the ground. "Next time you try to attack a girl, don't." He gritted his teeth looking deeply into the man's eyes. He was filled with rage, just as the man was about to deliver the final blow Riylore intervenes. "Wait!" she runs over to him trying to pry her rescuer from the attacker's neck. "What do you want kid? Don't you see I'm kind a busy here?" Such nerves! Riylore recalls, pouting she sits down right next to the two. She does have guts I'll give her that much.. he thinks to himself

"I'm okay hon-"

"No you're not, these men just tried to take you of all your freedom!" He shouts at her with concern. Reader, these four men that tried to take Riylore and sell her were nothing known as trade owners and sellers. But these four men were also called slave catchers. They'll give the captured for a some of jewel walking away looking for their next victim. Whatever the slave owner wants to do is up to them.

Riylore was a bit shocked but she can still blame herself.. she can be oblivious at times but these wasn't one of those times. "I know. I'm not that stupid.." Railer's saver stands up after he does he kicks the man on the ground hard. She could hear the gurgling of the foot colliding with the man's jaw.

"Come on let's get out of here.."

~TIME SKIP~

Back on the road Riylore went she and her saver parted ways.. but that's what she asumed, he continued to follow her either way. "You don't have to follow me you know..." she says quietly, awfully tired, it's probably past midnight now and she's thinking how good would a nice warm bed sound.. "I know." he answers back.

"Onee-chan!!" Riylore shouts a little too loudly, "What the hell? Onee-chan?! Don't call me that pipsqueak!" There was a specular height differences between Riylore and him.

"Yeah! Onee-chan, since you saved me you still haven't told me your name.." She explains, twiddling with her fingers. "You could've just asked me." Huh? She's confused, when looking at him you would assume he wouldn't care a damn and yet he does. Riylore's better in judging people, she's just off today, well. Night.

The strawberry-blonde yawns quietly, she covers her mouth and her walking depletes. Drowsiness is overwhelming her, it's way best her beddie time and she's starting to get cranky.

"Laxus."

"Hm?" she asks queitly.

"Laxus, Laxus Dreyar, my name is Laxus, jesus weren't you listening?" Riylore looks up lazily at him, "N-no.. sorry." she yawns again. Riylore begins to lean on the one called Laxus, it was only a matter of time before she slid off him. "Careful kid, come one wake up, we're almost to Cedar." Riylore couldn't' take another step.. It's been so long, long tenches in the cold, no food or water. She feels' completely hopeless and she hates being that one person that's dependent on people.

"I figure you have your own reasons for running away from home." He says with his hands in his pockets. "I didn't run away, run away.. it's just.. I'm searching for someone." This grab's Laxus's attention he adverts his eyes towards the small one below, she plasters him a small half smile face. I'm pretty sure every reader here is aware of Thunder Legion's leader Laxus Dreyar. Evidently he was on a mission and he was traveling back to Mangolia when he ran into these four guys earlier. It was something about them that didn't sink right with him. He had a hunch that those four were slave catchers and he was indeed right. He just wished that only sooner he caught them before they lingered onto finding Riylore. Luckily he followed them for a few days and Laxus's hunch was correct.

Riylore was more than fine, she was just very tired and exhausted. She's surprised she hasn't fainted from amneia or sleep deprivation. Fighting those guys took a lot out of her and she's just ready to sleep.

"Come on kid, just awhile longer till Cedar. Wake up!" she was winched in fear getting out of her sleep walk. It was Laxus's harsh tone that awoken her, she apologized doing her best to stay awake. She has already been enough of a burden. The night was cool and quiet, you could hear the silent clicks of the crickets or the footsteps of the two walking in the rocky road. From afar they could see dim lights, they were nearing Cedar. Riylore sighs in relief, Finally she thinks to herself. Relieved. It's been too long of a night to walk any longer, seeing those lights gave a little pep in her step. She hummed quietly totally dismissing the fact that the one called Laxus was there still.

"Tonight let's say hello..." she sang quietly, she walked a little bit ahead of the blonde man while he followed in pursuit slowly. Questioning himself of what foolishness was she doing now..

"Tonight I'll say hello to you... and you... and everyone in the world." Riylore's voice was quiet, her voice would remind you of your mother singing you to sleep. And if you didn't, you just couldn't help but to picture it in your mind. That how soothing her voice was. "I don't like saying goodbye, because it's never goodbyee~" What Laxus gathered is that Riylore seems to be making up lyrics as she goes, which is completely fine in his eyes. All he sees is an innocent child being herself without a care in the world. He would mock her, she would soon realize that she'll begin to start caring and start thinking for herself. She can't be lollygagging singing to herself. She's letting her guard down, or maybe she just trusts him.

'At Cedar'

"But..." Riylore sadly looks up at Laxus puffing her cheeks a little.

"Don't worry about it kid, I just want you to have a safe place to sleep." Lexus paid for a room for Riylore for her to sleep in, he doesn't want her just wandering in the night. Even if she is in a town. "But what about you?" She asks quietly looking at him with concern in her eyes. He laughs, crossing his arms over his chest and breaths in heavily "Kid." he pauses. "Don't worry about me." he pats her on the head gently ruffling up her hair. Before exciting the small quaint inn he says. "Make sure in the morning she gets some food, maybe a change of clothes." pushing the wooden door open it creeks a little, you could smell the outside air and it was pleasant. "And don't worry about the money, just add it to the tab and send me the check..." he says walking out the door waving goodbye from behind. The door itself closes slowly. Leaving Riylore and the innkeeper there alone, "Ahh, don't worry! He comes here a lot after he finishes with his missions. He usually goes to the bar to get drunk or whatever and my brother would have to lug him back here to sleep... safely." The strawberry-blonde looks up at the innkeeper, she was nice and welcoming, even at two-thirty in the morning.. She had a nice reserve about her, she looked content and smiled happily. It was a true smile, a smile Riylore hasn't seen in days. She misses her friends, maybe a little bit too much. She misses everyone, even her sister Lucy. If Lucy is even her sister...

The innkeeper that calls herself Reira showed Riylore to her room. Riylore took no time in scanning the room, the only thing she looked for was that beautiful soft comforting bed..

__________________________

3 comments = UPDATE, tell me what you think :)!

1 heart = update

do you ever come home from school/work and just gasp flinging yourself towards your bed and saying "you're the only man/women that has ever loved me and hugs me like you do."

cause that's SOOO ME.

Sorry for not updating! Friday (yesterday) was my last day as JUNIOR FUCK.

I meant to update on thursday but i passed out typing.. OOPS

ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING,

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.4K 98 33
Lucy Heartfilia was once close to Natsu Dragneel. But once an old friend returns from the "dead", she was treated as if she never existed. Like an ou...
206K 5.8K 20
[COMPLETED] When Lucy Heartfilia, a confident Celestial Wizard, is completely dumped from her beloved 'Team Natsu' and replaced by Lisanna, Natsu's f...
278K 13.5K 33
Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia are 16-year-old students who attend Fairy Tail High. Although, Natsu and Lucy are enemies in real life. They don...
24.1K 991 69
Lucy Heartfilia's life was just turned upside down at the unexpected death of her parents. She moves to a new town and a new school to get a fresh st...