THE fighter and her LOVER.

By rgt_love

"Poor sweet innocent Nicole" what a sad little girl. at least you think she is little do you know she is daug... More

characters..
One Girl Two Faces
First Day Jitters
THAT WAS CLOSE
NOT AND UPDATE.
*_(The Morning After)_*
not an update
GOD..WHY DO YOU HATE ME?
?Kai?
WHAT THE HELL.
<I Need Air Now>
memory lane.
"why"
"200"
"oh my eyes...."
. speechless.
closing soon
.sorry.

.100.

44 0 0
By rgt_love

In honor of 100 veiws im starting to make a trailer for the book. If anyone has any expertise in YouTube. Please message me as I will be asking for help I'm a writer not a tech kind of person so let me know I'm getting to it as we speak. Ow and school is 1/4 th of the way done thank god. So more updating yay. Also I wanted to say thanks giving is next week. Soooo.i will be updating 2 times in honor. I'm also thinking when I reach 200 views of a small give away nothing big but 10 dollar gift card to something of you choosing. So please view.

  MUCH LOVE RUBY.G

Update coming up in about an hour so sit tight. Please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 369 36
He was your typical mafia leader: arrogant, Selfish but when he is with the people he likes he's his normal self: Funny, Loyal and trustworthy. what...
662K 12.9K 44
❝𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣❞ - 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮...
119K 3.2K 46
She puts on a mask that portrays that she's happy and everything is fine. But that's just it, everything is "fine". She's lived her life in fear, no...
3.6K 99 40
Nicole is the daughter of one of the biggest gang leaders around. When Nicole meets Tyshoun at a party. Theres a instant connection between them. Arg...