KingTridents bad ass little p...

By princess-189

Hi my names Aurora im King Tridents youngest daughter most of you dont know who i am because my dear daddy(... More

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3 ( MY BOYS)
chapter 4 (the jerk)
CHAPTER 5 (the band)
chapter 6 ( SURPRISE)
BA BA BITCHES
CHAPTER 8 ( you will be mine )
chapter 9 ( lycaon)
another mate chapter
the gang
i dont want you
fuck this fuck mates fuck everything
Iworst day of my life
hes back
'he who shall not be named
notice!!!!!
leave

What happend

592 11 1
By princess-189

AURORAS POV

i woke up to the sound of beeping and crying in the backround .it took forever to actualy open but when i did i wish i never did the sight infrount of me was horrific theres a whole bunch of wires connected to me and my mother is crying in the corner along with , Deake ,Alec, and Sam. once they all noticed me they jumped up and rushed to my side to see if i was okay . " guys guys stop crouding me i think im getting clostrophobic " oops sorry Roar were just so happy youre okay we where all so worried about you " sam said. 'hay its okay im fine see im okay mom." i cooed to her as i watched her cry. i kn-ow ii-ts just i ws so scared for you i had know ide what happend to you " she sobed out . 

" its fine im fine mom i want you to go home take a showeer And go to sleep you look tired" okay fine Aurora but ill be bck afterwards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 HAY GUYS I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE WRITING THIS AT ALL CUZ I DONT KNOW IF IM GOOD 

O IF YOU LIKE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT OR LIKE 

CUZ IF dont  i will just stop writing this story . so if yoou want me to continue plzz  LIKE or comment 

THX 

XOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518 28 18
This is a new fairytale for me to write about. Just to let you know, it's not the little mermaid genderbend. You can read or add my story to your rea...
5.8M 145K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
346 2 22
I hate the popular kids. They are bitches in my school. They all act superior just because their parents are important people. In this school we have...
7.9K 372 26
Coming into the human world was definitely not my idea but I had no choice. I am the mermaid princess of the North American seas. The most powerful w...