She's not my sister

By BOMask

Harley and Alix are two girls forced to live together and act like sisters since their parents decided to rem... More

Chapter 2 - Deal with it
Chapter 3 - Jealous
Chapter 4 - Crash
Chapter 5 - Forget it
Chapter 6 - What did not happen
Chapter 7 - Can't help it
Chapter 8 - Tease and pretend
Chapter 9 - No talking
Chapter 10 - Secret
Chapter 11 - More acting, less thinking
Chapter 12 - Not out but about
Chapter 13 - Behind closed doors
Chapter 14 - Sneaky Spiders
Chapter 15 - No eggs for me
Chapter 16 - Homework
Chapter 17 - Best worst news
Chapter 18 - Sleepy whispers
Chapter 19 - One day
Chapter 20 - Ends and beggings
Chapter 21 - Papers
Chapter 22 - Come cleaner
Chapter 23 - Need
Chapter 24 - Run away
Chapter 25 - No fuel
Chapter 26 - Snake and change
Chapter 27 - No rest
Chapter 28 - Get out, stay in
Chapter 29 - Can't do this anymore
Chapter 30 - Move on
Chapter 31 - Substitutes
Chapter 32 - Say it
Chapter 33 - Again
Chapter 34 - Deals
Chapter 35 - Well behaved?
Chapter 36 - It's so hard
Chapter 37 - It changes nothing
Chapter 38 - Competition
Chapter 39 - Trust
Chapter 40 - Messages
Chapter 41 - (Un)breakable
Chapter 42 - Left to do what's right
Chapter 43 - Player 3
Chapter 44 - Headaches
Chapter 45 - P(l)ayback
Chapter 46 - We stay together
Chapter 47 - Don't press play
Chapter 48 - Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 49 - Revelations
Chapter 50 - Heroes And Villains
Chapter 51 - Fight And Flee
Chapter 52 - Don't Give Up On Her
Chapter 53 - Not As Planned
Chapter 54 - The Calm Before
Chapter 55 - The Storm (Part 1)
Chapter 56 - The Storm (Part 2)
Chapter 57 - Who Won?
Chapter 58 - Family First
A/N
A/N and a photo of a cucumber (updated)
Chapter 59 - Outcomes
A/N
Chapter 60 - The gang (part 1)
Chapter 61 - The gang (part 2)
Important A/N
Chapter 62 - New chapters, old tales

Chapter 1 - Never

56.4K 722 686
By BOMask

"She's driving me crazy, but I'm into it, but I'm into it, I'm kind of into it."

Alix P.O.V.

- "Not again!"

She does everything to fucking annoy me! That is it. I am DONE! She doesn't know what's coming. I am going to fucking punch her in the boob.

- "Harley!!!!"

I shouted leaving the bathroom with a blue towel around my body with my blonde hair in a bun. I entered her room without knocking, stood by the door and started to rant:

- "You only do this to get on my nerves you fucking idiot! Do you have a problem with your sight? Are you such a massive bitch that you can only see in black and white? Why can't you just use your towel and leave me to live my life in peace hum? Because I am preety fucking sure you know that the purple towel is mine and the blue towel is yours!"

Only then did Harley come out of her walkthrough closet and acknowledge me with that smirk that I hate plastered on her face and my purple towel around her still. She took a few steps towards me looking me up and down.

- "Hey there sis, I am sooo sorry I took your towel, it was closer to the shower than mine so I just took it. I'm a pratical person, you already know me. But thanks anyway, oh, and might I say I don't regret it at all, if that's what it takes to have you semi-naked in my room, then I think I'm going to have to do it more often."

I was fuming by now, I hate her, I fucking hate her!

- "I am not your fucking sister! I would rather have a Pringles can up my butt than having to be your fucking sister! I only deal with you because my dad married your mom and she makes him happy and I actually like her. That is the only reason I haven't punched you in the face yet! Do you understand?! Do you?!"

I looked at her trying to put the best angry murderous look I could muster on my face, at first I tought I saw a glimpse of hurt in her eyes but it went away as soon as it came. She crossed her arms on her chest being silent and studied me for 5 seconds before bursting out laughing and wiping fake tears from her eyes. I just stood there not unwavering my furious gaze from her. After what it seemed like half an hour she finally composed herself keeping an annoying smirk on her face.

- "Oh Alix... what makes you think you could punch my goddess like face so easily? I'm taller and stronger than you, little princess... anyways, you don't have to make a scene just because of a simple towel, here, take it."

She proceeded to take the towel from around her body, leaving herself completely naked and exposed to me, extending her arm to hand me the towel, I quikly covered my face and turned around, first because I didn't want to see her naked and second because I am pretty sure I was kind of blushing... ok, so maybe I did want to see her naked, just a little bit,... what? She is disgusting and an utter and complete asshole but she has the looks of a goddess, she was unfortunately and annoyingly right about that, that is why she has every girl she wants to have in her bed as soon as she bats her fucking perfect eyelashes.

"What the fuck Harley, cover yourself up you disgusting pervert, I am not going to touch that towel after you've used it, it's dirty with... you."

I made a disgusted expression even though she couldn't see my face, but I am pretty sure the way I said it gave her an idea of how grossed up I was. I swear she does this on purpose, walks around naked like she lives alone in this fucking house and is always threatening me and blackmailing me to do chores or do things her way and in return she won't get undressed around me. She's such a cunt, jesus!

- "Well well, look who's all shy now..."

I could feel her approaching me from behind while she was still talking.

- "And here I was, thinking you came all the way to MY room because you really wanted your towel. Oh, wait, I just said MY room, so I guess I can be naked if I want to and no one asked you to be here. So you want the towel or was this whole argument just your daily bratty rant little Alix?"

She grabbed the towel in front of me while still naked behind me, looking at my, still covered with my hands, sideaways face, while I took a peek at her arm hovering over my right shoulder. I trailed my eyes down the length of her arm stopping at the piece of purple damp fabric in front of me. I just started to walk away so I could get out of her room, shouting "YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING!" on the way out. When I opened the door to leave I still heard her say:

- "Why such a prude? I bet you are still a virgin little Alix."

Just so I could tease her and maybe watch her struggle a bit for the next couple of hours, I plastered the biggest grin on my face, looked at her with a slightly raised eyebrown and said:

- "Now, wouldn't you like to know?"

I just got out, with a half smile on my face and went inside my room to get ready for school, I still had to catch the bus, so I had to hurry.

Harley's P.O.V.

Wait, what?? She isn't a virgin? No, no way that bratty nun has done the dirty, she was just trying to mess with me, she is the prudest girl I have ever met,... I mean, she is like the only girl in school who did not want to sleep with me, not like I wanna sleep with her either, pfff... never.... even though, I mean,... she is like one of the most beautiful girls I have ever laid my eyes upon and honestly her whole little innocent act sometimes helps to aid my curiosity. No. Not even that. She is annoying as fuck and doesn't know when to shut the fuck up. Ever.

But still, I know for a fact that she is bi, because when we first met I remember our parents being super excited because since I am a lesbian, at least we had this one thing in common, liking girls, and that would make it easier for us to bond as the perfect sisters. So at least she should feel attracted to me... I mean, everyone is...

Oh, actually there are two things we agree on, first, girls are hot and second WE ARE NOT FUCKING SISTERS. Yes, we live together, but it is only until the end of the school year, after my senior year I am getting the fuck out of here. And I am only doing this cause I know how happy my mom is with her "perfect" idea of a family after all the years she spent with just me.

My dad and mom got a friendly divorce so to say, but my dad moved to Europe to fullfill his dream of being a soccer coach for a first division team. He never cared much about leaving me and my mom behind and I had to grow up faster and be my moms rock, I own her a lot, cause apart from my grandma, she was my everything during my childhood and still is. My father still sends me money and letters asking me to visit him and asking how I am doing, but, truth be told, I am not mad at him, I honestly just wished he could show up to a birthday party or Christmas Eve, something, I haven't seen him in 7 years, last time I saw him I was 11.

As Alix's words still resonated in my head, I got dressed and did my make up, straightened my dark brown mid length hair that ended just below my defined jaw and checked myself in the mirror, my hazel green and blue eyes popped out with the black eyeliner I had carefully applied and my big long natural lashes. I was ready for the pussy hunt.

Just as I picked up my helmet and bike keys my phone buzzed in my pocket.

1 new text message from Liam

- Hey H! Could you please pick me up today? I really wanted to talk to you before school, it's important.

Repling with a simple "yeah, meet you in your house in 15", I left my room and went to the kitchen, giving my mom a kiss and George, Alix's dad, a small nod and a smile as to say "goodmorning", I prepared a bowl of cereal and sat at the table where Alix stood eating yogurt and texting frantically on her phone  with a serious look on her face murmuring something to herself. I studied her for 2 minutes before she matched my gaze and raised an eyebrown. Sexy. She looked at me with her bright green eyes, squinting them in a questioning manner while I subconsciously bit my lip.

- "What is it? Why are you looking at me like that?"

- "Like what?" I answered.

- "Like I am some kind of food?"

- "You wish I wanted to eat you princess... I wouldn't even need to bring any milk to the bedroom to eat your cereals, because after a few minutes of eating them you would be the one giving me the milk and I wouldn't even need to ask for it". I whispered so only the two of us could hear. What a stupid fucking pick up line Harley...

Alix chocked on her yogurt and slapped my face so hard that my head did a 90° going right.

- "Ouch! What the fuck Alix!"

George and mom came running out of the kitchen and just stood a few feet away watching us without moving for a second. Alix stood up looking mad, grabbed her purse and lookind me directly in the eye, she said:

- "I don't know who you take me for, but I'm not one of those." And she hurried to leave, slamming the front door on her way out.

Mom and George followed her with their eyes and then turned to me. I admit, maybe I had crossed a line, been a bit harsh, and honestly playing it back to myself in my head, childish and disgusting and, she is right, she is not one of "those" as she said, by that she meant the girls I fuck and dump. If I didn't have so much pride and a burning hate for thinking of her ever being right instead of me, I would have apologised but we both knew that was not going to happen.

I realized Mom and George were still looking at me expecting an explanation when the front door slammed again and Alix got in looking around the room and ignoring us. She had swollen and puffy eye bags, weird... wait! Was she crying? Did I make her cry? Fuck! I don't particularly like her, but I don't want to make her cry either, hell, I don't want anything in this world to ever make her sad to that point, just thinking about it makes me weirdly nauseous.

Oh shit, fuck, shit, fucking shit, shitting fucking fuck fucker, I like her. I actually might care about her and her feelings. This can't be happening, I never got feelings for anyone, I don't do feelings. Ok, it's ok. I just have to fix this, I am going to fix this, I can stop feeling this if I want to.

As I was wide eyed lost in my toughts, Alix came towards the table only sparing me a small glance of hurt and anger with her red puffy eyes, making a slight pain sudently hit my chest. She picked up her phone from the table, turning to our parents before moving to leave again.

"I forgot my phone, have to go or I'll miss the bus."

And right after before Alix could leave once again, her dad did the huge mistake of asking the only thing neither one of us wanted to hear in that moment, probably for different reasons.

- "When are the two of you going to get along? You're sisters for crying out loud!"

Alix looked at her dad, then me for a second and back at her dad, her stare turned cold and she just angrily spat out:

- "Never! And she is not my sister, I hate her more than anyone in this world." And she left, slamming the door once again.

When she said she hated me and I heard truth in her voice I felt like I died a bit inside. After breathing deeply, I just stood up and, without saying a word, picked up my things and headed outside. I sat in my new black
IRON 883 Harley without diverting my gaze from my hands and sighed accepting my unexpected weird newfound feelings for her and deciding I would do nothing about them, just try and forget I had ever felt them.

"Never." I whispered to myself before I put on my helmet and started driving to Liam's.

------------------

Harley Stevens

Alix Mayer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473 27 18
For the hopeless romantics like myself๐Ÿคญ(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
123K 4.5K 29
It's not impossible to love a broken soul. But it takes a lot of time and patience. Inspired by : *. Take Me Home - Jess Glynne Alex is not your ordi...
27.4K 727 34
"Skylar...what about my brother?" The young brunette asked. "I don't give a fuck. I was taught to go after what I want. I want you." Skylar stated le...
212K 11.1K 102
They used to love her. They used to worship her. They used to follow her. But when the desperate queen of angels feels something she's never felt be...