Internet friends (COMPLETED)✔️

By chubbyeol_jones

Internet friends / texting / online chat / Chanbaek / Baekyeol Baekhyun is going through his first heartbrea... More

Internet Friends 0
Internet Friends 2
Internet Friends 3
Internet Friends 4
Internet Friends 5
Internet Friends 6
Questions
Internet Friends 7
Internet Friends 8
Internet Friends 9
Internet Friends 10
Internet Friends 11
Internet Friends 12
CHECK OUT

Internet Friends 1

8.3K 452 220
By chubbyeol_jones

Internet friends 1

Above is the actual song for the lyrics in the chapter ahead.

"Baek are you sure about this? We can practice another time" Kyungsoo asked a bit concerned about his friend.
"I'm good Kyungie. Let's try it one more time" Baekhyun responded as if nothing was wrong.
"Okay. Just one more try" Luhan said before signalling Chen and Xuimin to get ready.

This moment when I'm closing my eyes to pray
I will hug the heart in you slowly
Today is a one time chance My first footstep I take

I will promise I'm going to do good
As expected I, as predicted, happily
Us two's own dream That first step

Why do you make my eyes shine like this
Why do you make my heart beat this crazily
Although I become breathless You are so precious to me Don't forget

In the beginning your dream, your word, thicker than tears
Also sweeter than heaven's nectar
Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

I promise I won't stop
when I only see you

This moment when I'm closing my eyes to pray
I wonder how long I've waited for this day while holding my hands
together tightly
Today is a one time chance My first footstep I take

It's not going to be easy I know
Because we're as far as the time that has fallen
The unfamiliar face makes me sad

Why do you make my eyes shine like this
Why do you make my heart beat this crazily
Although I become breathless You are so precious to me Don't forget

In the beginning your dream, your word, the summer that was fresh
Also brighter than the heaven's south side
Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

I promise I won't stop
when I only see you

I know well that I'm so much like a fool
The me that became to know only you is so unfamiliar
Right now the first footstep that I am taking
Follow me, please come closer
My heaven so that I can only look at you

In the beginning your dream, your word, thicker than tears
Also sweeter than heaven's nectar
Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

I fell deep in the chest
that you are my everything, that you are heaven
baby baby baby, baby baby baby

Promise me that you too will only see me
Only love...

Baekhyun chocked up on the last word before bursting into tears. He was trying to keep it all together but singing the song just reminded him of what had inspired him to write it in the first place.

More specifically who had inspired him.

Daehyun. His first love, his first kiss, his first everything. This is the same guy he had caught cheating on him yesterday.

Baekhyun thought it would be cool to surprise his boyfriend and visit him. He had no idea that in the end he would be the one who would be surprised.

He had a spare key to Daehyuns apartment since they had been dating for just over three years now. Daehyun was 22years now and Baek was 19 and just starting his first year in college.

If was after lectures when Baekhyun bought his boyfriends favorite snacks and headed to his house. After he entered the apartment, even before he could make his presence known he was invited by the moans of his boyfriend and a woman.

At first he didn't want to believe what he was hearing but after seeing Daehyun thrusting himself into a woman it was too much truth for his delicate eyes.

To top it all off Daehyun had the audacity to break up with Baekhyun right after getting caught cheating. A normal human being would have apologized and come up with a bullshit excuse and to why he had been cheating and how it was the victims fault. But he immediately broke up with Baekhyun as if nothing else had happened.

Three years of love flushed down the drain like it was nothing. Baekhyun felt broken and useless. It was as if Daehyun had never cared for him. Like what they went through together never happened.

"Its okay Baek. He never deserved you. He is an ass" Luhan said as he held his friend close and comforted him.

"If that idiot comes anywhere near you I will skin him alive and then feed him to my grandfathers pigs" Kyungsoo said hating how much Daehyun had hurt Baekhyun.

"I'm...sorry...I ruined...practice" Baekhyun said in between sobs.

"Its fine Baek you are our first priority before music. We can practice later. Our first gig is about a month away so we still have time" Xuimin said and everyone agreed.

"Thanks...guys" Baekhyun couldn't help but smile at his friends as he wiped his tears.

"Lets call it a day and all head home" Chen said and they all packed up their things and left.

The group of friends were all studying music and had formed a vocal group and were going to have their first public performance soon. So they had been practicing extra hard even though they were topping all their classes and were considered the best.

Baekhyun got home about 30 minutes later as Kyungsoo dropped him off.

"See you tomorrow at school Baek" Kyungsoo said as he waved.

"See ya" Baekhyun waved back and soon Kyungsoo was out of sight.

Baekhyun got into the house and greeted his mom and little sister Baekkie, who were still preparing dinner, before heading upstairs to his room.

He didn't waste time as he turned on his computer. As soon as he turned it on he heard a beep notifying him that he had received a message. He sat down by his desk and smiled when he saw who it was from.

(I know I have used this picture already but I feel like we need to appreciate how beautiful Baekhyun's hands are)

Channie
Send me a message when you get home.

Baekkie
Hey. I just got home.

Channie
Ughhh finally
I missed you
A lot

Baekkie
I missed you too

Channie
So how was your day or should I say week. We haven't spoken in ages.

Baekkie
Its just been 3 days Channie. But a lot has happened. Worst 2 days of my life.

Channie
What happened?

Baekkie
I caught Daehyun having sex with the school slut and the he broke up with me right after. I mean. Who does that.

Channie
Apparently your idiotic ex boyfriend
Tell me you kicked him in the balls and made sure he said bye bye to his future children.

Baekkie
I wish
I cried as I ran away.
I feel so useless and used.

Channie
Don't feel that way
You are beautiful and the coolest person I know
If he didn't appreciate you he never deserved you

Baekkie
Thank you
I feel better now

Channie
Don't worry just two more weeks and I will be there with you.
I will make sure you know how special you are and how a real man should treat you.

At this point Baekhyun was blushing. He had been chatting with Chanyeol for over a year now and they had met on the internet. Baek had recently discovered they lived in the same town and Channie was finally coming home for good after 3 years at a university overseas. He was happy he would see his close friend very soon.

Baekkie
I can't wait to meet you in person.

Channie
Me too

_______________________________________________

I know I should slow down with the new fanfics but I'm flowing with ideas. I will update it as much as I can since I have loads of other books I'm writing at the same time, but if you love this one and share your comments and vote I will definitely update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 11.7K 55
Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun's EX BOYFRIEND. He come back to get Baekhyun back. Will the past affect them? Will other's opinion will matter again? Wi...
15.7K 773 34
Baekhyun badly needs a job.And finally he breathes a peaceful sigh.But...... Y-Yo- You... Baekhyun's world collapses once again...The wound that gave...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
49.3K 2.4K 33
❗️this story was created by @exobubz.❗️ Chanyeol wanted a divorce. Baekhyun asked for a week.