Subject 17-22 (BLACK BUTLER)

By MoonShadowWriting

A girl escapes her nightmare after being tested and used for 8 years. She meets a boy also with a troubled pa... More

Test subject 17-22
Everyday
Visiting day!
Expirament
Escape!!
RUN!
Where am I?
Surprised?
Girl of Prophesy?
My name Sibyl?
His true self
Meet the Servants
He..Hello
What a mess
Investigate
Dont you worry
Burning Memories
Good or bad
More to hide
Blood and Bullets
Dark hand, Bright light
Dream
Tears and blood
Hey all!!
Only a Memory

Not the real me, but good enough

1.1K 38 2
By MoonShadowWriting

Docs pov:
    "Her powers are extraordinary! I can see it all! The life this pathetic child lived with his demon butler, but his worthless life is not what I'm after. What I'm seeking is soon drawing near."

I fast-forwarded the kid's memories and finally found what I was looking for. A smile crept into my lips "Finally," I whispered.

I watch as the Demon Sebastian appears in front of Ciel and asks him to make a contract with him. The younger Ciel agrees and so the marking begins.

I held Sibyl tightly and placed my hand on the bluish substance projecting the memory. I force myself and her into the memory as the substance starts to move and buzz trying to stop me, but unable to due to Sibyl's presence.

Once inside, both Ciel and Sebastian looked at me with confusion... well demon with a rage that wanted to kill.

His eyes shined a bright fuchsia and he expanded his wings scarringly "How dare you disturb such a sacred summoning! For your arrogance, you shall suffer the consequences!" He hissed.

Another smile crept to my face "As much as I would love to explain I must make you mine first Demon."

I turn to the young Ciel "but first..." I lifted my hand to Ciel forcefully breaking the mental connection they had, causing him to disappear.

"What have you done!" Hissed Sebastian.

He charges at me. I leaned towards Sibyl's ear and whispered "I know this looks hard Sibyl, but...just remember all the things he's done to you," her eyes flashed once more, and white light-like vines picked Sebastian up.

"What witchery is this?!"

He tries to struggle, but his black powers are simply absorbed by the light, rendering him useless.

I walk up to him "Amazing isn't it?" He lets out a soft growl "What if I told you that I can give you some of this power?"

He lifts a brow "I'm listening."

I chuckle "well~all you have to do is make a contract with me~"

The demon then chuckles which echoes threw the room "Oh..I see~..the powers you possess are not enough...you want more~" he then looks at Sibyl "or should I say the power she possesses."

All of a subbed my head started to buzz. I held my head almost loosening my balance. The light holding Sebastian then starts to appear and disappear and the memory starts to shift and turn."

"Is there something wrong?" He smiles "You don't look so good. I can feel your power starting to fade~ do you need some help?"

"Shut up Demon!" I hold Sibyl tighter "The bitch is fighting back?" I start to whisper in her ear again "Do it for me~ your friend." Everything then goes back to normal.

"There, shall we continue?" I looked up at the Demon.

"What are your conditions?"

"I will continue my research and you will be by my side, you will protect me and follow my every order. In return, I will give you powers you've only dreamed of and if in three years I haven't fulfilled that wish you may devour my soul, but if I give you those powers you will stay with me until death comes to take me away."

He chuckles again "Your soul is worthless to me!"

"What a greedy fool!" I feel Sibyl move slightly and the realization came to mind "All right then, how bout I let you take the soul of this girl."

He looks at Sibyl then at me "Put me down and let me have a taste first~ before I make a decision."

I sigh "Alright, but don't try anything funny. You might not want me to change my mind." I lift my hand and the threads of light holding him down start to let go. I then push her in front of me, grab her bleeding hand which I have cut earlier, and hold it up for him.

He walks towards me slowly and grabs her hand gently. He opens his mouth to lick up her blood with his long pointed tongue.

"Disgusting," I thought.

He smiles at me and lets her go "You have a deal,"

I smile "good. Shall we shake on it?"

I outstretched my hand, but before the demon could shake it a small hand is placed on my chest and sends me flying forward.

Demonic Sebastian POV:
I outstretched my hand but am stopped when I saw the girl struggle under him. She places a hand on his chest and pushes him back with great force. A force that should have killed him, but he shockingly stands up.

The girl sways back and forth for a second, then opens her eyes to reveal a bright glowing light. I move back and ready myself wondering if that same light would engulf me once more, but instead of me those threads of light only seemed to engulf her.

"What the hell is this? How did she get out of my trance? this wasn't supposed to happen!" Yells the Doctor.

The girl was now fully covered in light as if it was a cocoon. The doctor kept yelling nonsense, but I was too focused on the ball of light which seemed too enchanting for my eyes to look away from.

The light then dropped to the ground and opened to reveal not the same little girl I once saw, but a beautiful woman with bright green eyes and light hair. I would have believed her to be an angel if not for the circumstances.

She looked up at me in boredom not even surprised by my demon form.

"You will pay for ruining everything Sibyl!" The Doctor charged at her with a knife.

She turns around slowly not changing her expression. She lifted her hand and he froze in place. She walked slowly to him and started to hum London Bridges with a small smile planted on her face. She stopped in front of him and her humming also faded.

"Thomas Scatly, for all the suffering you have caused your end will come here, I hope that god will forgive you for your hanes acts, but I simply can not." She then shoved her hand into his chest and while looking into his fearful eyes took out his heart.

He then fell to the ground "Good that means I can break this barrier before she tries to stop me as well." Using my Demonic powers I start to break the mind barrier I've created.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, but for some reason, I couldn't find the part of my mind that was creating this barrier.

"That's because it's not yours," said the woman

I look up at her confused.

"This is my barrier," she walks closer "but don't worry, I'll let you go soon, I can't stay here much longer anyway." Her eyes then started to turn slightly amethyst.

"Then shall I ask why you keeping me here? Unless you want something,"

She gave a little chuckle "You don't have to use that tone with me. I'm simply here to reverse the damage time has been a victim of."

She walks closer, but I step back. She tilts her head "Are you afraid of me?"

I narrowed my eyes "I am simply aware of what you can do," I unfolded my wings ready to fly if need be.

"Thanks for lowering your tone, but please come closer to me, I promise I won't do anything."

I looked to the ground and then back at her. I folded my wings back again and sighed standing straight "All right then...you may approach me."

She smiled sweetly at me and walked towards me. stopping In front of me, I noticed that she was still slightly shorter than me, despite being reincarnated to another form.

She gestured for me to lower myself down. I slowly did as she asked. She outstretched her hands slowly and placed them softly on my face. Her soft warm hands made me flinch as it met my skin.

She looked into my eyes "Such entrancing eyes. Filled with such power and wisdom, but I can also see loss and sadness in them." I tell her

She then stroked my cheek with her thumb "Such a powerful being, but even they are shrouded in fear and longing," She slowly moved a strand of hair into place, smiled at me then leaned closer to me. My eyes widened thinking she was going to kiss me, but instead, she whispered in my ear.

"This will only hurt a little, but don't worry, you won't even remember it...I'll see you soon Sebastian."Her grip tightened on my face and her eyes shined white. The pain soon overwhelmed me and I blanked out.

New Sibyl:
"I must rewind time and fix this mess, but I must leave you soon Sibyl, so protect your friends with all your might. Bad times are coming soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.5K 13
Lavender isn't your normal everyday demon. The difference between her and most? She feels compassion. Join this strange cat demon as she finds hersel...
14.4K 285 17
One of the first I have brought to the public. Please mind my errors. You are a over crazed Ciel Phantomhive fan girl. When see a boy with navy blue...
46.9K 2K 17
A girl with no name, past, or emotions meets a butler who liberates her from her sadistic master. Will discovering who she is ultimately...destroy he...
700K 26.9K 36
"Alright last question, Sebastian?" Ciel asks, letting his butler ask the final question. "Will you obey the young master's every wish and live up to...