Rain- Legends of Tomorrow

By super_marvel_

Rip Hunter has recruted 9 heros and villains to help aid in his mission to stop Vandal Savage; A thief with a... More

Prologue
Tasked To Save The World
Bar Fights and Decisions
Buying a Nuclear Warhead Part 1
Buying a Nuclear Warhead Part 2
Money Is Power
I Wondered What Happened To His Body
White Knights Part 1
White Knights Part 2
Guess What's Back
Goodbye Past, Hello Present
2046
Helping out a friend
Revelations of the Past
White Picket Fences and Rouge Teammates
White Picket Fences and New Jobs
White Picket Fences and Mutant Hawks
I Loved You, I Lost You, Then I Found You
A Future With Wool? Ew
I Guess We Fight
Wild, Wild, West
He Ain't No Stray
See Y'all at High Noon
Bringing Back Those Memories
You Messed With The Wrong Team
Give Her Hell
Waking Up To The Guilt
We Took His Lid
Ant-Man 2.0
Sandstorm
The Journey Isn't Worth It This Time
I Feel Like The Animal I Am
Let's Have Some Fun
End of a Line
Dealing With Our Losses
Don't Call Us Heroes, We're Legends
When It Rains, It Pours
When Do We Ever Listen?
Book Two!

You Died!?!?

5.2K 114 72
By super_marvel_

<<LEGENDS OF TOMORROW>>

<<YOU DIED!?!?>>

Sara threw a knife, hitting the receptionist square in the chest causing a fight to break out amoung the sides.

She pulled a second knife from her sleeve and threw one toward a mercenary.

"Exactly how many knives do you have!?" Rip says, showing he is not happy but also at the same time greatful about the weapons ordeal.

Erin walks past Rip and pats him on the shoulder, "Suit up and fight future boy." She retorts while her eyes turn yellow and she attacks the second mercenary.

"Seems you brought a knife to a sword fight." One of the men say to Sara.

Rip knocks out a man as Erin does the same.

They both turn to Sara who is going crazy full out killer. She's just about to stab and kill a man when Rip yells out, "Sara no! Sara don't, we need him!"

She stops just short of her throat and the man begins to laugh.

Before he can say anything, Erin walks over and kicks the man into an unconcious state.

Rip picks him and and begins to drag him out of the bank.

How nobody caught them in the very suspicious act of dragging a body out to the desert, no one knows.

They arrived back at the Waverider and tied the man to a chair before leaving him in a holding cell.

They all walk out of the room, Sara first, Rip second, and Erin last.

"What the hell happened back there?" Rip stops Sara.

The trio stops walking and Sara wips around the face Hunter. Erin takes a step back and leans against the wall to let these two work out their problems.

She doesn't leave though, out of her concern for her friend possibly attacking their captain or something.

"You know i'm a killer." She replies with attitude. "That's why you put me in your little group."

"What i just witnessed was not a killer at work, Sara. What i saw was an animal." Rip confesses.

Erin crosses her arms and puts more weight into the wall. Sara continues.

"You are the last person on this ship to judge anyone." She sounds hurt.

"It is not judgment, Sara." Erin tried to hold back a laugh at Rips words. "It is concern." He finishes.

"I thought you knew how i was resurrected and- and what it did to me."

Erin practically jumps off the walls at Saras words.

Erin no longer has her weight against the wall, her arms fall to her sides and her mouth hangs open in complete disbelief, at the thought that her best friend had died and she hadn't known.

Sara flicks her eyes toward Erin and then back at Rip, this was definatly a conversation to be had with Erin later.

"I know you were restored by something called the Lazerous Pit." Rip tood the assassin.

Erin subtly wrapped her arms around her stomach, feeling as though she was going to be sick, as she knows what the Pit can do to a person.

Erin herself had not been thrown in the Lazerous Pit, but she had seen the man she loved ressurect.

"Well apperently being brought back to life has a downside. My friend Thea calls it bloodlust. And that's being too kind, and so is calling me an animal; i'm a monster." Sara storms away.

Leaving Erin with a sunken stomach and a speechless Rip.

The more Erin thought about it, the more she couldn't take it.

She pushes past the Captain and races to her room, lurching over the garbage the moment she enters the doors.

It only took a few secnds before the vile liquid escaped her throat and into the trash can.

Erin sits on the floor beside the trash with her back leaning against the wall as she closes her eyes and rests her head in her hands.

She had to talk to Sara bout this.

She stood up slowly, making sure she wasn't going to be sick again, and made her way to Sara's room.

She gathers herself up before knocking on the door.

The door opens and Sara is revealed to be on her bed changed out of her etire and into jeans and a shirt.

She looks at Erin and frowns, "Uou look like crap." She tells her.

"Thanks." Erin gives a small laugh, which quickly fades.

Sara moves over on her bed allowing space for Erin to sit.

Once Erin sits, Sara speaks. "You want to talk about the Lazerous pit."

Erin nods her head, not being able to speak.

"I thought you knew." The former dead assasin looks at Erin.

Erin just shakes her head and looks doen to her fingers, which are playing around eachother in a nervous habit. Erins response results in silence to spread between the two.

"What about on the roof? When I said I had resurrected, you didn't say anything then." Sara questions.

Erin just shakes her head, "I had figured you were talking about the Gambit crash, or the snake venom." She explains.

Erin stutters at her next words, "H-how did you, you know, d-die?" She asks.

Sara opens her mouth, but pauses before she speaks. "Thea."

Erin, with no words, stands up, ready to go back to 2016 to find that girl she use to call a friend.

But Sara grabs her arm and pulls her back down, "But," the blonde tries to reason. "she was mind comtrolled by Malcolm Merlyn, so it's not her fault." (A/N i'm pretty sure that's correct? Idk. I'm not caught up on Arrow but i've had a lot of spoilers so i'm just guessing here)

Erin nods in understanding and lets Sara continue.

"She shot me, with an arrow, and i fell off a building rooftop." Sara concluded.

"Wh- who found you?"

"Apperently Laurel did. Her and Thea brought me back to life." Sara explains.

Erin nods, a tear sliping down her face. "I'm sorry i wasn't there." She chokes.

Another tear lets loose from her eye and soon they are cascading down her face alike to a waterfall.

"I'm so sorry." She whispers as Sara pulls her into a tight hug.

"It's okay." Sara whispers back. "I'm here now."

Erin nods her head and wills herself to hold back anymore tears.

Sara pulls back from the hug, with her hands still on Erins shoulders, and says, "Now, you have to tell me when you spent time with the league and what went down because i am interested."

"Ms. Cooper, Ms. Lance, Captain Hunter has requested your presence in the main brig." Gideon inturupts.

Erin laughs, "Always great timing, Gideon."

Sara laughs along with her friend as they stand up. With one final hug, they pull apart and head out of Sara's room.

"This is not over." Sara points at Erin, as they head towards their Captain.

Yes i know, it's been forever since i updated. Please don't kill me.

Happy New Years everybody! And i hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

So for Christmas i got a new laptop, which means i'll be writing alot more now because i looovvvveeeee my new computer so i'm on it basically 24/7.

I have lots of books and practically 0 ideas for where they're all going so that's why it took my so long to update.

Yeah, i know, all i have to do is follow the storyline of the show, but inputting another character and sometimes going off certain plotlines like i just did is hard. All you writers out there would know.

So anyways, i'm on Christmas break for another week so i'll try to get ahead on all my writing for all my books but i'm super sorry that A. I haven't already/in the past, and B. If i don't.

But i'm trying my best here. I'm sorry this wasn't much of a chapter but i wanted to get u guys somethin out there so you weren't waiting so long.

Okay i'm gunna go before this authors note becomes longer than the chapter.

Over and Out Superfriends!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 941 30
Now that the Time Masters are destroyed, it's up to Kate Rory and the Legends to guard the timeline. But new villains arrive, new friendships are mad...
44.5K 1.3K 30
Since Lizzy could remember it was only her brother and Mick Rory, who had always been by her side. She did everything with Leonard and Mick. Many tim...
558 28 11
The unlikely adventure of a boy of the barricade. When a strange man named Rip Hunter joins the revolution at the last second, his fate hangs in the...
167K 5.4K 57
Margaret Grace wasn't a hero, nor was she a villain. She was just a narcoleptic girl who tried so hard to track down her family and remember chunks o...