Not Your Average Fairytale...

Par SassyCC

A Prinxiety Fanfiction. After meeting his opposite, Virgil quickly realizes that he has developed a crush on... Plus

Prologue (Virgil)
Chapter 1 (Virgil)
Chapter 2 (Roman)
Chapter 3 (Roman)
Chapter 4 (Virgil)
Chapter 5 (Roman)
Chapter 6 (Virgil)
Chapter 7 (Roman)
Chapter 8 (Virgil)
Chapter 9 (Roman)
Chapter 10 (Virgil)
Chapter 11 (Roman)
Chapter 12 (Virgil)
Chapter 13 (Roman)
Chapter 15 (Roman)
Chapter 16 (Roman)
Chapter 17 (Virgil)
Chapter 18 (Roman)
Chapter 19 (Virgil)
Chapter 20 (Roman)
Chapter 21 (Virgil)
I Met You - An Original Song
Acknowledgements

Chapter 14 (Virgil)

3.6K 199 62
Par SassyCC

I appear in my room, tears streaming down my face. I lean against the wall, and slowly slide to the floor, hands covering my face.

"W-why d-did I-I d-do t-hat?" I stutter out. I think through my time with Roman. From what I've heard about relationships, Roman seemed to have had feelings for me. How could I screw up so badly? In a fit of anger, I throw a temper tantrum. I scream and shout, and even punch a hole in the wall. After what seems like hours of despair, I finally resort to hugging pillow. My face is wet with tears that are now dried out, and my throat is raw. I fall into a fitful sleep...

DREAM:

I run for my life, screaming for help. I push through branches and leaves as I sprint through the heavily-forested woods. I turn around, and all I see is blackness. A black void, inching ever closer to me, and I can never escape it. I face forward, continuing my eternal sprint. Suddenly, I find myself in a clearing. I check behind me, and the void is gone, at least for now.

"Anxiety. What a pleasure," a soft voice drawls. I turn and see Roman, dressed in all white, with an ethereal glow around him.

"Roman!" I exclaim, and run towards him. Tears are freely flowing down my face in relief, all I want right now is to be in his arms. But just when I'm within touching distance, he moves back. I falter, and stare at him. I take a step forward. He steps back. The forest behind him clears, revealing a never-ending path. Step after step, and he continues to evade me. I stop in my tracks and Roman begins to change. His hair becomes disheveled, and his clothes become ripped and tattered. In place of his charming smile, is a wicked grin.

"Did you really think I actually liked you?" He sneers at me. "You're just a useless. Waste. Of. Space," he says, enunciating each word carefully. I charge at him, but all I find is open air...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

199K 7.6K 33
Roman is a great leader to his kingdom. He is as noble as he can be, loyal to all, and is incredibly generous to his subjects. He is known as one of...
20.1K 1.5K 200
My second prinxiety one-shot book. If you haven't checked out my first book, you should! Also... Hi to everyone from my first book! As well as my o...
8.6K 334 22
The wonderful prince Roman was forced by his parents to hold a ball for all the beautiful women in the country to try and win his heart. Little doe...
102K 4.3K 22
When Virgil lifted his head from his hands, he locked eyes with Princey. He looked shocked and afraid and a million other emotions that swirled toget...