The MacArthurian Era: A Kaise...

Bởi USMValor

After the Second American Civil War, With the defeat of both of Reed's failed state of Syndicalism and Long's... Xem Thêm

Chap.1 "Aftermath, Washington D.C."
Chap.3 "Pre-Second Weltkrieg Events"
Chap.4 "Research and Development for the Military"
Chap.5 "The New Uniform"
Chap.6 "The Second Weltkrieg"
Chap.7 "Project Raven Rock,Plan E.N.C.L.A.V.E. And the Second Mexican Revolt"
Chap.8 "The Colliding Worlds"
Chap.9 "The Rise of The B.U.N.P. And The Second British Civil War"
Chap.10 "A Form of Misunderstanding or A more Sinster Objective"
Chap.11 "Stoping Another War Dead In It's Tracks"
Chap.12 "The Weltkrieg Resumes"
Chap.13 "Eisenhower's Grand Betrayal"
Chap.14 "The Capitulation and A New Universe Expands"
Chap.15 "The New TF2 Freak Nations and Their Bio's"
Chap.16 "The Battle of Black Mesa"
Chap.17 "The Setup Surrender of OWN"
Chap.18 "Dark Vipers Downfall"
Chap.19 "The Beginnings of the First American Cold War"
Chap.20 "April 5, 1950: The Saddest Day In History"
Chap.21 "The Inaugration of Kennedy"
Chap.22 Finale "The Timeline (1950-2000)"

Chap.2 "At First, An American Cincinnatus"

1K 18 0
Bởi USMValor

MacArthur had very imperialistic leanings towards the Far-Right and almost a National Populist in terms of his actions during his rise to power and spending time to revive the Army. He had sympathy for Long and the American First Union Party but he hated Syndicalism with a passion, At first, He was being called the "American Cincinnatus" even despite his Nationalistic and almost out right "Ultra-Imperialistic".

(General George S. Patton Jr. Announcing the rehabilitation of the American Union State back into the U.S.)

When American Union State General George S. Patton Jr. had announced the Rehabilitation of the former American Union State, William Dudley Pelley of the Silver Legion of America had been outraged saying that it was a "trap" by the Syndicates. Pelley knew something that MacArthur did not know, Pelley had informed Patton by saying that the Mexican States were planning an attempt to take over the states of Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. Pelley arrived in Washington D.C. which was still a wasteland at 12:12 EST, He was sent by Patton and Long as a envoy of diplomacy. When MacArthur was showed the captured plans of the United Mexican States to annex the three states, MacArthur was outraged beyond belief, He said that the 255th Armored Division and the 1st Infantry Divisions were to be stationed both in Phoenix and Tucson.

(Japanese-American Volunteers training for a new war in the American continent in November 4, 1939)

The year of 1939 was almost at it's end and with MacArthur paranoid of Mexico starting a war to take the territories of the United States, MacArthur wasted no time in getting the most organized divisions to the Southern Border. In around a number days, The divisions made it there to the Southern Border. With no surprise, Most of them were convinced that the Mexicans were going to take over.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

65.6K 2.7K 52
After WW2 Germany is seen as a monster. Because of him, Prussia was dissolved and is forced to live with Russia. Because of him, millions died and ma...
10.1K 117 52
So this was an idea I've had for a while now concerning the capital and states. I started out with Alaska, then moved to New York and it just snow ba...
10.6K 237 28
America was going to go about his day like it was any other, nothing could possibly go wrong... until his famed 50 states turns into his famed 49. Wi...
44.5K 1.3K 24
Confedrancy won, America's dead. The United States of America is now the United Confederate States of America. The whole world wants the good ole U.S...