DETERMINATION | Book One

By urbancreations

Works #1: Ahmad Hassan Sinclair, 25, was taught to always fight and work hard for what he wanted. In the life... More

T R A I L E R
D E T E R M I N A T I O N
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
E P I L O G U E
B O N U S C H A P T E R 1
B O N U S C H A P T E R 2
Thank you everybody!
New STORY Alert

C H A P T E R 45

46.1K 2.3K 2.3K
By urbancreations

Armoni in MM

C H A P T E R
F O R T Y - F I V E

Walking inside the office, Hazel took a seat and Landon took a seat right beside her. "Hello you guys, um before we start .. I would like to personally apologize to the both of you for my actions during our last session. It was unprofessional and wrong for me to do so. Please forgive me,"

After the first session, Hazel and Landon didn't come back for a while taking what she had said into consideration. Even though they knew she was wrong for telling her personal thoughts on their relationship she made a lot of good points.

Hazel nodded, "I know what you were saying was against protocol but I felt we both needed to hear those things and we are coming here today to tell you about us filing for a divorce."

Cassidy frowned, but she was lowkey happy. "Wait Hazel.. are you sure you want to do this? If this has anything to do with what I said .. I apologize, if you love this man don't give up."

"No no not at all," Grabbing Landon's hand she smiled. "We had a long needed talk expressing our feelings and emotions and we as a couple felt this was what we needed to do. The love we have for one another just isn't strong enough anymore and my trust towards him will always be fucked up and we just feel the relationship isn't healthy to continue on with."

"How do you feel about this Landon?"

He shrugged, "I just want her happy, and I was only ruining that for her so I feel this is good for us. We have it all planned out splitting everything half and half, and we're going our separate ways. She'll always have a special place in my heart but like she said the love we once had it isn't there and I take blame for that because she is indeed a good woman.. I'm just not the man she needs, she needs someone better than me .. someone who can uplift her and not bring her down when she was already at her lowest. I hope she finds that person because she truly deserves it after everything I've put her through."

"Wow well um I guess if this is what you guys truly want and feel this is whats best then go for it. I wish you guys luck in the process and better days to come and again I do really apologize for my actions before." She stood giving them both hugs.

Landon left out of the room while Hazel stayed to chat a little longer. She had a few words to get off her chest before she left. "Is everything okay Hazel? Are you rethinking your decision?" Cassidy asked but Hazel only smirked.

She couldn't believe how fake and phony his heffa was being towards her. It only angered her more the more she thought about it.

"It will be okay once you admit to fucking my husband as well." Cassidy eyes got wide, "Didn't think I knew? Yeah he confessed to it and it all makes since as to why you wanted me to leave him so bad. You're sad and pathetic both of you are actually." She chuckled.

"I- Hazel ..let me explain," She was flustered and scared that she had gotten caught. She didn't know what Hazel was about to do, she could see the anger in her eyes and as a woman who has been cheated on before she understood where that anger was coming from and knew she deserved to get her ass beat.

"There is nothing to explain at this point boo, I'm over it. It's just bitches like you make it so hard for women like me. I am a good woman, and I loved my man and you knew he was married and still proceeded to fuck him, in our house and in our fucking bed but you didn't care huh? You felt you owed me no loyalty especially since he didn't give a damn about me .. then you had the balls to sit in my face and act as if you didn't know you were part of the problem. You want to know why I left him? It wasn't because of you, it was because I finally realized my worth and I know I deserve better than that piece of shit that just left out of here. But here is a tip for you, if you do continue to mess with him, I'm just going to wish you luck and happiness but always remember the same way you get a man is the same way you lose em but hopefully you're smarter than me and leave early on rather than staying." And with that she grabbed her purse and walked out of her office leaving her speechless.

Hazel stopped right outside her door letting a few tears fall. After the talk her and Landon had she made him confess to everything, she made him confess to the number of times he cheated without her knowing and sadly it was more than she could count on her fingers and that was when she knew she had to go.

She couldn't call herself a woman and allow her man to treat her the way he did for so long. So they talked and talked and she expressed how dumb she feels and how she wanted a divorce, Landon wanted to protest but he knew there was no point he pushed her to that breaking point and it was all his fault.

Cassidy was a chick he messed around with occasionally, she knew Landon was married she saw the pictures of them on the night stands on the nights they would fuck for hours in their bed. At the moment she gave no fucks and could careless about Hazel but now she felt bad.

When Hazel confronted Landon about Cassidy's number in his pants pocket, he couldn't bring himself to tell her that she was a woman he was having sexual relations with especially after the phone call Hazel was having with her sister.

So he told her she was a marriage counselor that one of his co-workers recommended for them to go too which was partically true .. since Cassidy was actually a marriage counselor but that wasn't how they met, they met at a local bar in Houston.

Landon thought she looked good, and couldn't resist himself so he paid for a hotel room and they shared a one night stand together but then seeing her again when he went to the gas station they exchanged numbers, and it wasn't until he brought her back to his home that she saw he was married.

But what made her not feel bad sleeping with him is because Landon always painted this picture about Hazel making her out to be the wife from hell but after speaking with meeting Hazel she saw it was all Landon. Looking at the door they both had previously walked out of, she felt like complete shit.

She has don' fucked up shit in her past before but she knew this had to be the worst of all things and she hoped Hazel would forgive her one day.

Hazel walked out of the building already feeling like a new person. She had got rid of baggage she didn't need in her life and was now going to focus on herself and work on bettering herself as a woman.

Walking over to Landon's car, she tapped his window causing him to let it down. No words were said, she just stared at him shaking her head. "Take care Landon," was the last thing she said before leaning over to kiss his cheek then walked away.

Getting inside her car, she cranked it up pulling out of the parking lot letting her feet and hands lead the way of her destination. Turning on the radio she sung along to the words to the song The Way Life Goes by Lil Uzi Vert featuring Nicki Minaj.

"I know you're sad and tired. You've got nothin' left to give, yeah. You'll find another life to live, yeah. I know that you'll get over it, yeah." She sang along to his verse feeling the words.

"Wish I never ever ever told you things. I was only only tryna show you things. Iced out heart on your neck tried to froze your ring. I had to get a me a new nigga to hold the pain. We was in Hawaii lookin' at the ring, he smilin' happy, but I'm laughin' 'cause his girl a lame. Damn, that just goes to show me money don't attract a thing.. but I'll get over it." She rapped adding the last part as she pulled up the place her heart led her too.

Parking her car she shut it off sitting there for a moment seeing his car was in the garage so that let her know he was home. Getting out she wiped her sweaty hands on her pants walking towards his door.

Knocking twice she took a step back messing with her hair to make sure she looked good. She knew her eyes were probably puffy from crying but at this point she knew he was the only one who could make her feel better like he always has.

Going to knock again she froze when she heard the locks turn, stepping back when the door opened she was met face to face with a shirtless Derek. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he was shocked to see her but overall happy in away even though he was still a little upset with the little stunt she pulled on him.

"Hey," She spoke shyly playing with her fingers.

Stepping more outside, he leaned against the door frame. "What's up? Whatchu doing here?"

She shrugged, "Would you believe me if I said my heart led me here?"

He sighed rubbing his hand down his face, "Nah, I actually wouldn't believe that Haze. It's been what? Two weeks damn near three since we had sex and you just ghosted on a nigga, like damn that's how we doing it? Especially after I expressed my feelings to you."

"Derek, it wasn't like that at all .. I do love you, but at the tim-"

"Hazel .. stop just stop alright? Don't do this .. you know how I feel about you and I'm not about to put myself out there again just for you to run back to Landon.. how you did me was wrong! You show up late at night and fuck me senseless then leave like I was nothing to you. I was just a quick fix you needed to get back at him.. I love you, I'll admit that but I will not come second to that nigga again. So its hard to believe you actually love me at this point."

Hazel nodded knowing what she did was dead wrong, which is part of the reason she showed up today. "I'll admit I was wrong for that but that night my emotions were all over the place. I left because I needed to get my mind right about the decision I was making which was leaving Landon for good and that night I just wanted to be loved on and touched on by a man who truly loves me and the feeling was amazing .. but I wasn't using you I swear to you I wasn't."

Looking up at her he squinted his eyes, "You leaving him for good?"

"Yeah, I filed for a divorce .. and no I didn't do this because of you, I did this for me. I deserve better and yes it took me five years to realize this but I do now and I no longer want to deal with the disrespect and cheating from him. Derek I love you, I promise you I do. I'm not just saying this because I'm emotional or using you to get over Landon what I feel for you is real but after what I did to you if you never want to deal with me and wish washy emotions .. I understand .. I just want you to know that I'm sorry Derek and it was never in my intentions to hurt you."

She stood there for a moment waiting for him to say something, but when he didn't after a minute or two passed she nodded then went to walk off his porch. He watched her walk back over to her car sighing to himself. Jogging down the porch steps letting his feet hit the coldness of the ground, he grabbed her arm.

"Hazel if you're serious about what you're saying .. then I'm all for this. But before we go anywhere you have to work on yourself first to see if this what you really want in the end. But I'm here and I want this, but I want it the right way okay? I'll be here as your friend helping you move on from Landon and building you up but you gotta be all in as well with this."

Hazel nodded her head wiping her eyes, "I'm serious about this Derek. I'm all in too." Searching her eyes for any type of uncertainty he sighed in relief when he didn't see any.

Pulling her into him he wrapped his arms around her as they hugged each other tightly. Derek knew it was time for him to move on and find love, he knew his wife would have wanted him to do so rather than sulking over her forever.

He just hoped that Hazel wouldn't switch up again because he was really down for this and willing to help her get better and get rid of those insecurities and trust issues Landon had caused. He deserved love just as much as she did and he was willing to give her that and more, but all he wanted was the same in return then everything would be just fine.

        Walking out of his room into Armoni's room where she was crying her lungs out, Ahmad yawned lowly as he reached her crib picking her up. Instantly being in his arms she settled down some, and whimpered lowly. "Whatchu crying for stink?" He asked as she just stared back at him with those big brown eyes she inherited from her mama.

Kissing her forehead, he grabbed bottle then sat in the rocking chair his mama brought for them and rocked back and forth as he fed her.

As he stared down at her he couldn't help but smile at how much she looked like him. For like two days everybody was saying she favored Cali but it was like as the days passed the more she started to look like Ahmad.

It had been two weeks since the birth of her and things were going pretty smooth between everyone in the household. Cali and him took turns whenever she would wake up in the middle of the night, even Chris would get up to give them a break and they were so thankful for that.

Marquette was coming around to the thought of having a little sister, he would sometimes hop on the bed with them and help feed her or when they have her in her rocker in the living he would sit next to her and watch tv with her to keep her company.

When she started getting fussy again, he sighed removing the bottle since she was now rejecting it. Lifting her up he laid her on his shoulder patting her back to burp her while rocking in the chair to put her back to sleep so he could get some sleep since he was going back to work tomorrow.

Cali felt around the bed feeling for Ahmad then sat up looking around the dark room. She noticed the clock read 2:39 in the morning and she already knew Armoni had to be up and she didn't want Ahmad dealing with her all night then having to get up for work.

Getting out of bed, she slipped on her slippers he brought her then walked out of the room into hers to see him walking around the room with her in his arms as he sung rock-a-bye-baby lowly. "You want me to get her?" Looking over at her he shook his head no.

"Nah, I got it babe you do enough during the day."

"But you have work in the morning, you sure?"

He nodded, "Yeah, just hand me a diaper .. I'ma change her one last time then let her sleep .. she should be good for the rest of the night."

Walking over to the changing table, she pulled out the diaper drawer grabbing a diaper then got the wipes and baby powder handing it to him as he laid her down.

Standing to the side of him she laid her head on his shoulder watching him in awe. Armoni then started to get fussy from the coldness of wipe. "I know stink, I know you hate the cold but its almost over." He cooed wiping her clean before putting the new diaper on.

Buttoning her onesy back up he lifted her and she got back quiet as he rocked her back to sleep. After fifteen minutes of rocking her she was out like a light. Laying her down on her stomach, he kissed her head then turned to Cali yawning.

"Look atchu being a good daddy," She whispered smiling.

Grabbing her hand they walked out of the room quietly back into theirs getting back in the bed. Cali snuggled up next to him tossing her leg over his as she pulled at his beard. "If I wasn't tired I'd suck your dick." She yawned tiredly.

Smacking his lips he chuckled, "Man you can't be saying shit like that, take yo ass to bed."

Kissing his lips, she pulled his lip. "I gotchu before you go to work don't worry."

Sliding his hand down to her ass, he gripped it. "I'm holding you to that Cal, but I'm dead tired so I'm going back to sleep."

"I love you,"

"Not more than I love you." He stated tiredly closing his eyes.

Hours later Ahmad was now at the shop playing 2k with Twan while Marcus and Dave watched from the side. Like Cali had promised she had woke him up with some head before the kids woke up, and sent him on his way feeling good as hell.

Stealing the ball from Twan, he stood to his feet getting more into the game as he crossed over a few of Twan's players then drove through the paint doing a lay up off the back board. "Sitcho strong chin ass down," Marcus joked.

Laughing, Ahmad flicked him off as the clock on the game ran with only seconds left. He was beating Twan ass, but he wanted to end the game with a bang. Twan went to shoot but Ahmad jumped up catching the ball and sprinted down the court stopping at the three point line then shot the ball right when the buzzer went off and that was game. "Who else wants this work? Pay up nigga."

Rolling his eyes, Twan slapped the twenty in his hand before getting up and walking towards the back. "You still suck ass, nigga bye." Marcus laughed still mad at the fact he beat him first.

Dave would have went against him but he aint wanna take no chances, he was cheap when it came to his money and was not tryna lose twenty dollars behind a game. "You want in on this work D?" Ahmad asked being his cocky self as usual.

"Nah man, you got it. I'm just gon' sip on this shit and chill." He shrugged.

When the chimes on the door went off they all looked to see Hazel coming in late as hell. Noticing the limp and stiffness in her walk they already knew what she been doing. "The walk of shame looks good on you." Dave blurted out causing them all to laugh.

She flicked them off rolling her eyes playfully as she sat down in her chair slowly since her legs were still hurting from the events that occurred last night and this morning. "He fucked yo shit up huh? You ain't even gotta say nothing cause ya walk says it all." Marcus pointed out being messy.

This was one thing she lowkey hated about being the only girl in the shop now, anything she did or say all eyes were on her and they always cracked jokes ganging up on her, but she knew it was all out of love so she never tripped.

It was like having four big aggy ass brothers, and Shaun was the worst of them all. He always hopped on her head about everything and they would argue like little ass kids.

"Okay since y'all want to hop on my head .. lets address that Dave has a little ass dick, Marcus you got pussy bumps on yo face and that shit needs to get cleared and Ahmad you just ugly." She shrugged.

Busting out laughing, Ahmad mushed her head. "I ain't even say nun' so fuck you and yo fucked up ass walk."

Dave smirked grabbing his crotch, "She already know what I'm working with so I don't even know why she fronting."

Marcus pursed his lips out looking between the two, "Marcus stick yo lips back in, nothing even happened. I just walked in on him using the bathroom.. now can you bums please walk away from my area."

"I thought dick was suppose to make a woman happy, fuck is her problem?" Marcus mumbled pushing her stapler off the counter to be childish.

She laughed to herself shaking her head as she clocked in for work.

Plopping down on the couch, Marcus sat next to Ahmad looking all in his phone. Smacking his lips Ahmad pushed his head back. "Back yo ass up, what if Cali sent me some nudes or something?"

"But she didn't .. anyways how's life now with you being a dad and all?" He asked talking extra proper.

"Shit is cool, Armoni don't cry much mostly when she just hungry or wanna be held or something, but other than that good."

Dave took a seat on the other couch, "Trust me, it gets worse. Blessing started off good, then all of sudden her little ass became a cry baby and cried all the fucking time but part of that was my fault, I spoiled her way too much."

"I already know that's gon' be me, two weeks old and she already got me wrapped around her finger. Like anytime she cries, its like it does something to me, I be feeling bad and Cali be hopping on my head about holding her all the time saying its just gonna make her spoiled but I look at it like if it makes my baby happy, why not." He shrugged.

"You gon' learn man but let me just say this do not let her sleep in you guys bed when she's a little older she will always want to do it again, I learned that the hard way with Blessing, she fell alseep in our bed and I ain't wanna wake her up so we let her do it for one night next thing you know every night she tryna sleep with us and don't get me wrong I love my baby but she was not finna interfere my chances of me getting some pussy."

Ahmad laughed, "Marq be trying to do that sometimes but he actually likes being in his room so it isnt that big of a problem but I don't know Armoni might be the one to try it."

"Most girls are daddy girls, trust me she will and when she does it, Marq gon' wanna do it too so get ready." Dave said laughing.

Ahmad just smiled, he was ready for whatever that came with being a father. He loved his baby girl, and he loved his baby boy, he knew being a parent wasn't gonna be easy but he was going to enjoy every moment of it.

Hazel was listening in on the conversation and smiled. She always wanted to experience that feeling but now she looks back on it and feels blessed that now that her and Landon are over its nothing that can keep them tied together, of course she wishes she did have those kids she lost but at the sametime at this moment she's glad she didn't have his kids especially with the type of man he is.

After awhile the shop got busy and everybody went their separate ways working on clients. Later that evening when the shop was closed Marcus drove home to get ready for his date tonight with Kamry.

She had hit him up asking if he wanted to go out for dinner and of course Marcus wasn't turning down no offer to get food. Pulling up to his condo, he saw Twan making his way up the stairs.

"I thought you was going to Ahmad's house tonight?" Marcus asked walking up behind him.

"I am, I left my charger here."

"Oh alright, drive safe man." Entering his condo, he shut and locked his door then stretched his arms.

Feeling his phone vibrate he pulled it out to see it was Anaya texting him again. He rolled his eyes not even wanting to entertain her at the moment. Over the past few weeks she been in his phone constantly trying to get back on his good side, but Marcus just wasn't feeling it no more.

He had love for her but it was something that was keeping him from falling for it again. She even asked for them to go out for drinks to talk, at first he went to accept the offer then he later on declined not wanting to hear the lies she was about to spill.

Stripping out of his clothes once he reached the room, he walked to his bathroom turning on the shower knowing he had to hurry up since Kamry would be here soon.

He liked Kamry but only as a friend at this point. She was real chill, funny and very understanding. He could talk to her about anything and he liked that about her. Conversations were never dry or boring, they could talk for hours and still have more things to talk about after.

She was sorta becoming like a best friend, she'd come over play 2k or Call of Duty with him, and even watch football and basketball games with him too. He ain't never met a girl who knew about sports and could also play the games as well.

Anaya always felt 2k was stupid and that he shouldn't be wasting his time playing it. But Marcus looked at the game as a getaway from his life, just to focus on something else for a moment than what was going on around him but Anaya never seemed to understand.

Ahmad, Shaun and Dave even felt in the long run when he was ready to start dating again, that he should give Kamry a chance if everything went right between the two. Marcus heard them out and simply replied saying, "We'll see,"

He wasn't scared to date again, he just didn't want to invest all his time into someone again and they turn out like Anaya. He returned the ring and got his money back but the hurt was still there, he was trying to understand and figure our when did shit hit the fan that caused her to act the way she did but he couldn't figure it out and he was starting not to really care, he felt it was a sign from God that she was not the person he needed to marry.

Stepping out of the shower, he wrapped the towel around his waist then walked to his closet scanning through it with his eyes until he landed on a pair of all black jeans that were sorta fitted really highlighted the tone in his legs then grabbed one of his collard button up shirts that was navy.

Laying the outfit on his bed, he grabbed his Michael Kors belt and watch then grabbed his navy blue Louis Vuitton loafers to match.

Marcus was always the type to dress real nice whenever he went anywhere. He wasn't the type to wear things just to show he had money, he just liked wearing them because they looked nice and looked good on him.

Once he was dress, he checked himself out in the mirror nodding to him in approval and when he went to walk back in the bathroom to brush his hair the sound of the doorbell went off.

Knowing it had to be Kamry, he walked out of the room unlocked the door then opened it but to his surprise it wasn't Kamry. "Um what's up?" He asked totally surprised to see this person here.

"I'm sure I'm the last person you expected to see but its something I need you to hear about Anaya, it will only take a second but it is important."

Frowning he let the person in, "Is it bad?"

"Yes, all I'm going to say is that Anaya is a fucked person who portrays herself as this saint as this perfect person but deep down she isn't and once you listen to this voice record you will understand what I am talking about."

Taking a seat on the couch he watched as the person pulled up the voice record mentally preparing himself for whatever he was about to hear and he hoped he could handle it.

"We have two hours until showtime ladies, and you guys have to be ready to hit that runway soon as the timer goes off." Alisha said to her girls and they all nodded anxious and ready for the show.

"Soon as you hear the the beat to Grown Woman by Beyonce that is Vona's cue to go out and the next person follows behind her ten seconds later and it keeps going until we all walked out but remember soon as you are off the stage change immediately into the next piece we are on a time crunch and we can't afford any mess up. The song will change and that will let Vona know the last girl has went and she will walk out to the song Latch by Sam Smith." She explained.

When she saw everybody understood she went to explain and go over what to happen after that until the very last thing which was the grand finale when everybody would walk out even Peter's girls and walk the runway to Formation by Beyonce.

Walking from the back where the girls were getting ready, Alisha peeked out to see people already arriving. Her nerves started to kick in and she knew she needed to see her baby and just listen to him give her words of encouragement.

Walking back to her personal dressing room, she saw him sitting on the couch on his phone. Walking over she sat on his lap with a pout on her face. "What's wrong with you?" He asked kissing her shoulder blade.

"I'm nervous, the seats are already filling up and this doesn't start until two hours from now." She sighed.

"Stop stressing ma', this is your moment .. this is your time to show the world what you are made of. Your pieces look fucking amazing, shit you're amazing and if they can't see that oh well you did your best but trust me someone will see your talent and I feel this moment right here is just the beginning for more opportunities to come." She nodded.

"Thank you," She mumbled.

Kissing her cheek, he turned her face kissing her lips multiple times then just stared at her. "You got this and no one can ruin or take this moment from you alright?"

"I hear you," Kissing his lips one last time, she got up off his lap only to get a smack on the ass from Shaun.

Playfully rolling her eyes, she opened up her door telling her hairstylist and make-up artist they could come in. Sitting in her chair, the ladies wasted no time getting to work.

Alisha sat in her chair getting all dolled up while her girls were out there getting ready themselves. She was still in shock that today her dream was finally coming to life after everything she has been through and she was really shocked that Shaun was the guy she ended up living out her dream with.

If she had to be honest she really did think her and Shaun would have gotten together especially with how messy their situation got but she didn't regret anything.

Two hours had passed and Alisha was now ready and dressed. Standing in her dressing room mirror, she did a small prayer to herself before stepping out. Shaun had already took his seat out there so she would see him after the show.

Walking up to her girls, she gawked at how beautiful they looked. "You girls look truly amazing and I will be the first person to apologize if I ever came off as a bitch but I just wanted things to be perfect but now that today is our moment I want each of you girls to do your best and kill the runway."

When the beat to Grown Woman came on Vona walked up and the rest of the girls lined up while Alisha took that time to make sure their outfits were perfect. Sending each girl on their way, she smiled proud of herself and them.

The audience were impressed and Shaun smiled loving the reactions her pieces were getting. Pulling his phone out he recorded the show. "Look at my baby work," He boosted sending her the video then posted it to his snap.

"You're dating the designer of these pieces?" A lady asked tapping his arm and he nodded.

Reaching inside her clutch, she handed him a card. "My name is Roselyn Dior, owner and CEO of Di Rose Lynn fashion .. tell her to give me a call," Taking the card Shaun smiled.

"Thank you, I sure will."

Turning his focus back to the show, he nodded his head to the beat of the songs she chose. When the lights shut off and only the light shined on the stage, Shaun made sure he recorded everything since this was the grand finale.

Alisha and Peter's models all came walking out as the beginning of the hook from Formation played as the lights flickered matching the beat. When every model was out on the stage they turned to face the crowd, striking a pose as everyone nodded and clapped loving it all.

Moving in sync they split like the red sea as Peter and Alisha walked through the center. Peter wore a suit that Alisha designed and she wore a dress he designed for her and Shaun was ready to bust a nut at the sight of her.

Alisha walked down the run way strutting, as she waved at everyone just as Peter did the same. When they reached the end of the stage they posed for the photographers then turned to walk back and the models followed behind one by one.

Everyone stood and clapped but Shaun was the loudest. "That's my baby!" He shouted causing the people who sat around him to laugh.

Backstage she was handed a mic as someone touched up on her hair as her and Peter walked back out to receive a standing ovation. Alisha blushed then blew a kiss to Shaun when she spotted him. He acted as if he caught it then touched his heart making her laugh.

"Thank you guys so much for coming out to see our work. Alisha and I worked so hard to put this all together and we hope you all enjoyed every moment of it just as we did." Peter spoke, grabbing her hand he kissed the back of it then held it up. "This woman here is truly talented you guys, and she loves what she does. It was truly an honor to work with you my love."

Thanking him, she stepped forward. "Thank you Peter it was a pleasure working with you as well and I want to thank each and every one you guys for coming out tonight. The feeling and moment was amazing and I hope you all enjoyed it. Again thank you." Blowing kisses the crowd continued to clap and cheer as photographers snapped pictures of the famous people in the crowd.

Shaun saw Beyoncé and nearly lost his shit, since he had just realised she was a few seats down from him, but instead of overreacting he just waved and she politely waved back which almost made him faint.

Looking back at the stage, he saw Alisha was now talking to a few people so he figured it was time to head back to her dressing room.

On the way there multiple people stopped him handing him business card to give to Alisha since they knew he would see her, he collected them all happy as hell his baby girl was racking up numbers and making moves.

When he finally made it to her dressing room, he plopped down on the couch ready to see his girl. But he was mostly excited about the sex they were gonna have tonight.

After almost two hours passed Alisha finally entered the dressing room shutting it behind her then ran over to Shaun jumping on his lap and kissing his face all over. "Tell me whatchu think? How was it?"

"It was amazing, the girls looked amazing, the music was on point and you looked fine as hell in this dress, stand up." Standing up, he grabbed her hand making her do a spin as she blushed. "God took his time," He mumbled.

Hitting his arm playfully she walked over grabbing her bag, "You ready to go? I'm tired."

Nodding his head he stood to his feet taking her bags from her, pressing the power button to her phone she watched the apple symbol pop up as she waited for it to come on. "Alot of people gave me cards to give you, I guess wanting to work with you."

She nodded, "Yeah that's what took me so long to get back here alot of people wanted to talked about linking up and working on projects together. I just told them all I would think about it, but after this I want to just chill these four months were hetic as hell."

Going out the back door where her car was parked, Shaun pulled out the keys from his pocket hitting the unlock button. She got in the car while he placed her things in the trunk, while she waited for him she replied back to text messages people sent wishing her luck but when she saw this unknown number she frowned wondering who it was.

But when she saw what the person sent she was lost for words, "The fuck..."

-
Epilogue next & two bonus chapters
Thanks for the love and support
- Denise💋

The end is coming 😭😔

...but the sequel is already in the works 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 13.7K 49
Serenity P.o.v "Justin how could you ever do something so foul like that?" I asked him as I felt the burning sensation in my eyes. Here comes the wat...
200 4 35
Sometimes we have to do things we don't like for the people we love. That's what I did. I went against my own beliefs to help my family out of a horr...
40.6K 2.2K 60
#1- believe (23/12/2020) #4 - MysteryRomance A Heart ❤️ for a Star⭐ Unfading Love..!! Love, hatred and obsession, closely akin, The line of separati...
713 96 11
My life began in simplicity. I yearned for what any average girl would dream to become, in a world where expectations flourish, yet still being gulli...