[ Grell x Reader ]Bloody Red...

Oleh KurakuAkai

(Y/n) is a child who involved in suicide and became a pure shinigami when she was 5 years old. Unlike other s... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1『Our Begining』
Chapter 2『Dark Meeting』
Chapter 3『Little Red Girl』
Chapter 4 『Sorry?』
Chapter 5 『Will Vs Bloody』
Original of Bloody Red
Chapter 6『Troublemaker』Edit!!!
Chapter 7 『Insane Red』
Chapter 8『Angry Grell』
Chapter 9『Aftering Her』
Chapter 10『A Letter From Blue』
Chapter 11『Blood Boil』
Chapter 12『Escape』
Chapter 13『Please Care About Me』
Chapter 14 『Red Memories Diary』
Chapter 15 『Red Day』
Chapter 17『Guest from the past』
Chapter 18『3R』
Author Notice
Chapter 19『Madness』
Chapter 20『Taking Away』
Chapter 21『ReBorn Amnesia』
Chapter 22『News』
Chapter 23『New Life?』
Chapter 24『Red in Sorrow』
Chapter 25『Missing Red』
Chapter 26『New Feeling』
Chapter 27『Planning』
Author's note (Sad new)

Chapter 16『Little Red Eve』

434 19 2
Oleh KurakuAkai

No one POV

Dream

In the middle garden where both of little red girls laying their body on the grass taking a nap and feeling the wind.

"(N/n)-chan, have you heard about Shinigami?" asked a little red girl to her best friend. (Y/n) open her eyes slowly and look at her little red friend. "I've heard about it, why did you asked about it?" asked her back to her friend.

"Well, do you believe their exist?" asked her best friend. (Y/n) laugh "Of course not. It just a fantasy story people just create." said (Y/n) then noticed her little best friend shivering.

"Don't tell me they bullied you again by calling you Red Shinigami?" said (Y/n) in monotune. Her best friend then cry in sudden. "What should I do, they just scared me. Am I really that scare?" asked the girl.

(Y/n) smiles. "Well if you really think you're scary, then I am too." said (Y/n). The little girl's eyes lit up as she remember that her bestfriend also having the same colour as her.

(Y/n) look up at the sky and smile. "You know, red doesn't mean we are bad luck. We both are beautiful. Just like roses. When they are petty, they're look nothing. But, the result is they give a sweet and beautiful look after they expanded and it also give all the human happiness." said (Y/n) with smile on her face. The girl's eyes become bright as she suprised at her bestfriends words.

(Y/n) look her again. "I promise we will always give happiness for everyone when we adult." said (Y/n) give a grin. The girl's eyes widen as she heard her confident and nods with smile she create.

"By the way, (N/n)-chan. Can we make a promise?" ask the girl. (Y/n) blinking.

"If one of us hate being hate of red colour. Their best friend have to commit suicide. That mean, if you hate our colour, I'll be the one to commit suicide." said the little girl. (Y/n) suprise.

"Ehh? Why have to be like that?! We can't go that far." said (Y/n). "I know. But it would be work for us both to be together forever. Well, I know none of us would like to commit suicide. Thats the only way to take back our hatred of red." explained the girl. (Y/n) eyes lit up as she get what her mean.

"So, (N/n)-chan, pinkie promise?" asked the little girl raising her pinkie. (Y/n) smiles and make a touch with her pinkie.

"Pinkie Promise!"

°

Into the darkness

"I hate you, (N/n)-chan!"

"No, please don't hate me!"

°

You both had failed to keep the promise!

"I HATE RED!!!"

End Dream

"NOOOOO!!" (Y/n) quickly get up as she yelled. She panting lightly.

She trying to calm herself and take a deep breath. She spacing out for a minute than look at the clock.

The clock show its 5 o'clock am. She sigh and skretch her head. "What sort of a nightmare was that?" she mumbled.

Timeskip

In the morning at 7:15 am at the fancy restaurant where (Y/n) and Grell taking their breakfast before they taking their shift at 9:30 am.

Its been a week and I keep dreaming those nightmare and its just same everynight. She thought.

Grell who just about to eat his porridge notice her. His head a bit down aside as he wondering her act.

Something is wrong, it just like some of my memories when I was alive as a human. thought her.

"(N/n)-chan? (N/n)-chan...?" Grell waving his hand infront her but she still spacing out. "Earth to (N/n)-chan!" said Grell make her snap out. "Y-yes, Grell-sama?" asked (Y/n) in sweatdropped.

But how? She ask in her mind.

"Whats wrong? You had been spacing around alot this morning. Is there something wrong?" asked Grell. Her eyes look down and shook. "I don't know, maybe I'm just too tired." said (Y/n) smiles a bit.

Grell feel worried about his little red. "Well if you feel not well, you can just take rest at motel for a day. I can ask Ronald to accompany me for today." said Grell. (Y/n) shook her head rapidly. "Its okay, we shouldn't bother his day." said her.

Grell give a little smile and pat her head. "You know, you can be sweet as roses sometimes. I adore you so much." said Grell.

(Y/n) eyes widen as she heard that word. Roses? thought her.

"Grell-sama. I think I should go back to the Motel today." said (Y/n) get up. "Then, I'll pay up this first then we take you home." said Grell. She shook her head. "Its okay, I can walk by myself." said her then walk passing Grell. Grell feeling awkward at her.

Something must bothering her. Thought Grell as he look her walk. But then, he suprised as he saw (Y/n) fall and he quickly catch her. "(Y/n)!"

Everyone in the restaurant also suprise.

He slide away some of (Y/n)'s red hairs from her face. "Her face look so pale!" said Grell in panic and sweatdropping.

Dream

"(N/n)-chan~!" yelled the little red causing (Y/n) look her back to see her best friend running toward her.

"Ne, (N/n)-chan, what are we gonna play today?" said the girl.

(Y/n) grins. "Well, how about we play-"

"Monster." said the girl.

(Y/n) look at her in confusr. "W-what?" She look at the girl who look down on the ground. Don't want to see her face.

"You still don't understand right? Other child treat me like this because of you, right? My parents told me everythings." said the girl.

(Y/n) still don't understand of what her meaning. "What did I do?" she asked the girl infront her. The girl not give any respond.

"N-ne? W-what did I do? Please don't make me like this." She trying to approach her. The little red girl then slap (Y/n)'s face make her shocked.

"You're liar! You're the one who asked them to bullied me. Don't deny! My parent even saw it!" yelled the girl, crying.

"Wait, since when I did all does thing?! I'm not even talk to them after I knew their shadow." said (Y/n).

"You liar, liar, liar. I hate you!!" yelled the girl make (Y/n) shock. "What... did you.. just said?" asked her.

"You heard me? I hate you, (N/n)-chan!"

"No, please don't hate me!"

"I don't care! I hate you! I HATE RED!!!"

(Y/n) widen as she heard of what her little bestfriend said. No... It can't be. Does that mean. She thought.

I should end my life just to change her mind?

°

"(N/n)-chan! Please no!" yelled the little red girl toward (Y/n).

(Y/n) look at her best friend that not far from her. A smiles create from (Y/n)'s face with tear falling. "My favourite colour has been hate by my best friend. With this red. I'll paint them on whole my body." said her before she pull herself from the cliff.

Little red girl coming, and trying to catch her body but its useless. Its too late to catch her best friend she betrayed.

(Y/n) look at her friend's cute face with tears of regret falling with her.

°

Now as our promise. I did kill myself when you hate my favourite colour as you wish. What should I said...

  Red for blood~ Black for my heart~

I promise to myself I will kill all this creature with my own unhappiness soul!!

Just for you..

Angella..

End dream

(Y/n) open her eyes widen with sweaty on her body.

"Angella..?" she muttered. Look at the fancy ceiling of the bed. Her eyes blinking twice. She look around. It seems like she in someone manor.

"Where.. am I?" She look around.

Someone open the door make her turn into the direction. "As I thought, you're awake, Little Lady." said a familiar voice.

"Sebastian?! Where am I? Why are you here, you filthy demon?!" asked her make him feeling piss off. "My, my, you still haven't change a bit. Look at you, still tiny as baby." he scoffed. 

"What?!"

"Woah, woah, (N/n)-chan. Relax. I'm the one who brought you here. Calm down." Said Grell as he get in the room as he heard their voice.

"Huh?! Why you brought me here?" asked her in angry. "It because you fainted in sudden. I can't called Will to be your doctor or you end up become his patner. I call Bassy, so he gave some treated to you." explained Grell.

"I see.. Sorry about that. I should just wait Grell-sama to hear this explaination." said her. "Well then, its fine for me since you did said sorry." said Sebastian chuckles.

Ciel punch his stomach make him choking. "Be polite, Sebastian." said Ciel feeling piss at his butler attitude. "My apologise." said Sebastian bow while coughing.

(Y/n) face become emotionless as she remember about the dream she just had. "Ciel, can I ask you something?" asked (Y/n).

Ciel blinks. "What is it? It seems like important." said Ciel.

(Y/n) take a deep breath. "I don't know, its been a week I keep having this nightmare and it just like some of my childhood memories that I don't remember much." said (Y/n) . "And whats the point?" asked Ciel.

(Y/n) look at Ciel. "Since you're the Earl here. I want you to see all this by your own eyes." She get up from the bed and walk to Ciel.

She curse their body not to move make them can't move by their own. Sebastian and Grell suprise of whats happen. "(N-N/n)-chan?" Grell squirming.

She ignoring both of them as she come near to Ciel. Ciel trying to step back but she curse his body too so he is not going to move.

Ciel start to panic. "Don't worry, its not longer." said (Y/n) as she reach his face. Ciel blushing at her act. "S-stop.."

Without anyword, she pull his face and meet her lips with her. Both of Grell and Sebastian shocks at the scene.

Ciel eyes widen as he feel something just enter his head through her mouth. She pull a little bit and it show cinematic record come from mouth and enter Ciel mouth.

Both of the demon and shinigami suprise about that. "So thats her way, to transport her memories to someone else." said Sebastian.

"I think I should be the one to tasting that." said Sebastian with shining on his right eye. "DON'T YOU DARE YOU PERVERT DEMON!" yelled Grell.

"Oh! Someones jealous here." Sebastian scoffed. "Can't you just shut the hell up your mouth?! I will beat you after this. Raaaawrrrr!!!" yelled Grell while wiggling his unmoving body.

Meanwhile, Ciel eyes being white as he watch everything about her dream she felt.

The cinematic just ending after she taking all the memories back.

She let Ciel go and he fall down on the floor. She also snap her finger as release Grell and Sebastian to move.

Sebastian quickly get Ciel. It seems like the cinematic record can also absorb his energy too.

Ciel panting lightly. He trying to calm himself as he know who is the girl in her dream. Sebastian giving his hand to balance his master body.

Ciel's face become serious and making eyes contact with (Y/n). "Bloody, have you ever met...

....With my late aunt before."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

578 50 15
The Undertaker is furious about being overlooked for a position as his professor's teaching assistant and plots to take revenge against his professor...
75.3K 2.2K 30
COMPLETED The year is 1887. A time where the people of great wealth sat on thrones like royalty, while the poor beg for scraps, hoping for another ch...
166K 3.9K 46
Y/n is a alpha demon. The most powerful breed of demon. When Ciel summoned Sebastian he also summoned Y/n as well. However as a alpha demon he is a m...
3.5K 113 29
**Currently on hiatus until inspiration hits me First story on wattpad ever that was written because I got bored but anyway; You died in your previ...