Worth Fighting For

By Jaz-Nao

The miseducation of love has always been California's down fall. Abuse is acceptable as long as you hit back... More

Chapter 1: Because I Love Him
Chapter 3: Wingman
Character Update!!
Chapter 4:Over
Chapter 5: The Worst
New Cover!!

Chapter 2: Let Him Go

14.8K 764 582
By Jaz-Nao

Kalifornia's POV

"Oh shit. I'm finna nut."

I rolled my eyes as Dave filled up the condom.
We've been at it for 15 minutes at most and I didn't even get my release yet.

He kissed me then rolled his sweaty body off off me. "Damn, I be tearing your shit up" He gloated at the work he thought he put in, with a big smile.

His ass must think he did something major.
I've gotten better nuts from a squirrel.

Now don't get me wrong. Dave used to rock my WORLD. But as of recently, it just ain't been hitting the same.

I arose, heading to our restroom "Nigga, I can still walk.
Relax with the side comments"

He sucked his teeth.
"You so damn ungrateful. I just gave you the best dick in your life and you didn't even thank me."

"Nigga please. Don't flatter yourself." As always, I had to finish the job.

I grabbed my vibrator that rested in the bathroom draw. The water that shot from the shower head streamed down my plush body.

My index and middle finger graced my pearl. Rubbing my clit in a slow circular motion was enough to pump me up.
"Uhh."
I softly moaned.

Activating the vibrator, I slipped it into my opening.

"Yesss."
I moaned louder.
Closing my eyes I titled my head back enjoying the blissful feeling. "Shiiiit. Oh my gosh"
I put more pressure on my pearl rubbing it at a quicker pace.

An image of the man from the supermarket slowly but surely appeared in my head.

"Ohhh shiii. Damn."
I reminised on the word's that he'd said to me.
The way his cool breath tickled me from my neck to my ear.

"Fukkk ouuuu. Shit shit." My imagination ran wild. The thought of him groping my breast! Squeezing my ass and penetrate my fire with his long fingers pushed me to a hard release.

I tried to keep my moaning at a minimum so that Dave wouldn't began to wonder, but I couldn't help myself. This man had me crumbling and I didn't even know his name.

"Shitttt. Daaamn. Ohhh fuckk. Yes yes yes yesss".
I moaned and whimpered as I came, coating my lower half and hand.
I slowly pulled out the vibrator, causing myself to whimper
My high stayed at a steady pass as I imagined him standing over me, dick swollen and body chiseled.

Quickly, I was interrupted.

"Ayee. What the fuck you doing in here."
Dave barged into the bathroom ass naked.
I pushed the vibrator behind the body wash.
"Nigga I'm doing what you couldn't. Now get the hell out.
Damn can't even wash my pussy in peace."
I yelled as my head peeked through the glass door.

"You gone make me punch the shit out of you. Matter fact I'm leaving." He spoke highly as if I cared. "Nigga leave! And don't bring yo ass back. The fuck you thought I was gonna beg you to stay. Bye."
He slammed the door and dramatically left stomped away.
Just like the little bitch he is.

I already know he's gonna be right back in my bed tonight.
So it doesn't even matter.
He constantly acted like it was over, but as soon as I talk to another man he suddenly misses me and wants his wife back.

Suddenly the door bust open and he entered with a leather belt.
I know he fuckin lyin.
He slid the glass door open and started swinging.

The lashes were harsh and left several weeps on my caramel skin.

Realizing that he would take full advantage if I didn't fight back, I grabbed the end of the belt, snatching it out of his hand.

His body jerked forward and he fell on the shower floor.
I start slashing his bare ass.
"Fuck!Stop it bitch."
He tried to cover his behind with his hands as best as he could.

After five minutes, my arm got tired and the shower water was making my skin wrinkle.
I hit him one last time.
"Now I dear you to try me again. Stop playing with me like I'm one of your lil' friends."
He laid on there defenseless.

"I'm gonna be-beat your ass when I- I get up."
I laughed at the tears that threatened to leave his eyes.

"I'll suck Donald Trump's dick before I let you beat my ass. You keep tryna break me and I promise you won't win"

Leaving the bathroom. I went into my closet preparing for my lunch date with my best friend.

"Where you think you going with them tights jeans on." Dave came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He limped to me, hovering over my shory stature.
"Boy who is you talking to. Back that ass up." I sung in my DMX voice.
I loudly laughed, leaving the house.

30 minutes later

"So best friend I got some tea for you." I set across from Deanna. She was the only person that I could to with ease.
Anytime spent was her was freeing to my soul.

"Ouuu, bitch is it Green or Lipton." She leaned forward.

"Lipton girl." I puckered my lips.

"Yesss. How many sugars?"
I put up four fingers.

"Yesss bitch. Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" She chanted.

"Okay so yesterday I went to the supermarket. The cutest little boy bumped into me. So I start to talk to him. He tells me about his father who's standing right behind me. Bitchhhhh!"

"Biiitch he had to be fine, with the way you screaming. How tall was he? What flavor was he girl?"
She wiggled in her seat anticipating my answer.
"He was of so yummy. About 6'6 had this sexy ass beard, smelt like heaven and was deliciously caramel."

She started fanning her self.
"Bitch I just got pregnant!
8 months, 9 months. I'm ready! I can't push! C section bitch! C sectionnnn!"
She slapped the table as I laughed at her silly self.

"You so damn crazy girl.
But he was honestly sooo handsome and so was his son. They were the perfect duo."
I internally awwed at the thought of them.

Deanna popped her gums. "That's cute, but I got two problems. You don't know his name and Dave's ole nagging ass won't disappear." I sighed. She had valid points, that I totally dismissed.

"Ughhh, you right. But David is gonna be hard to get rid of. He was my first everything. Plus, I love him."
I know leaving him is what I need to do but its easier said then done. Our soul ties are real, and the history we have makes me feel like getting over this hump in our relationship is possible.

"Forget all that! That nigga got hand problems sis. And I love your momma I really do, but all that stuff she be telling about hitting him back, doesn't make it acceptable."

I blinked, resisting the tears that were aiming to fall.

"I know but it's just so hard. Its like when we take one step forward he brings us five steps back."

Deanna reached over the table and held my hand.

"Look best friend, I know it's hard, but you gotta learn how to put yourself before him.
You already know I'll be your shoulder to cry on. Plus I'll straight ice pick that nigga for you.
Just give me the word bestie, I'm ready!"

I lightly sniffled then giggled.

Deanna was speaking the absolute truth but yet my heart keeps telling me the opposite.

Gosh, why can't I just let him go.

______________________________

Thanks for reading loves😘

Tell me what y'all think😁

5 likes for an update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 19.5K 62
MATURE BOOK. 18 years and over!! Selena is a trying young woman who wasn't always loved by many. She was bigger than most of the people she knew but...
117K 3.7K 33
"Love is just a word until you find someone who gives it meaning." Mahalia Lawson is a twenty-two year old college sophomore with a big heart. She wo...
267 80 23
Growing up in a toxic environment, sixteen-year-old Jay Foster has always had psychological problems, coupled with a quick temper. But one night some...
134K 3.4K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...