Mad Love

By babybre123

Lauren moves to a new town, which means a new school. She's not sure what to expect but during the first wee... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 11

1.7K 83 54
By babybre123

Lauren's POV

I lay on my back with Normani between my legs, snuggled up to me. I rub her back and start channel surfing.

"I hope you're not falling asleep, I have to kick you out soon."

She raises her head and tilts her head, "That's no way to treat your girlfriend."

"We have to get ready at some point," I say.

"A bunch of grown ass seventeen year olds going trick or treating," She sits up and moves up, pecking my lips.

I hold her face and kiss her, locking my legs around her. "Correction, a bunch of grown ass seventeen year olds living like Larry."

"I was gonna shower you with kisses but nah, spongebob headass." She stands up with a playful smirk. "Ol' bikini bottom ass, ol' 'ahoy matey' ass nigga."

"You really ain't shit," I laugh.

She hums and kisses my forehead, I stand up and look through my wallet to see what type of budget balling on.

Normani slaps my right ass cheek and I turn my head to her. She smiles and tugs on my jeans, "White jeans make your ass pop more."

I laugh and place my finger on her jawline, "You would know, huh?"

"You know it," She nods.

She moves a chair next to the keyboard and sits, "Let's sing a song with mad Halloween shit."

"Ooh, do 'Voodoo Love.'"

I lean on the wall as she controls all the keys this time and I start it off.

"I wanna mix a potion up, make a special drink for you, mmm, mmm. Just a little sip and you're never gonna know what hit you, yeah, when I'm through. Oh, yeah."

I walk up behind her and place my hands on her shoulders, swaying my hips, "Now I'm not talking bout movies, don't need no happy end. I just wanna make you love me and stay through thick and thin. I'm just gonna use some magic, might feel a little drunk and if you try to leave me I'll lock you in my trunk."

She laughs and I jump onto my bed, bouncing around. "I'm gonna witch you, I'll stick a pin right in you, my voodoo's so addicting. Three silver spoons of branded wine, just a frog and a little thyme, and baby you'll be mine. With my voodoo love, aw yeah. With my voodoo love, aw yeah."

"Come on babe, take it away!" I yell, still bouncing around.

She looks back at me and shakes her head while laughing, "You're a kid!"

"You like this kid!" I bark back.

"That, I do." She turns around and continues playing the keys.

"I really knew you were the one, the moment that I saw your eyes, mm, hmm. Strong and wise and sweet, and quiet. Yeah, you're just my type, mmm, hmm."

She does a little Mary J bop and flows out the lyrics, "Now I'm not talking bout movies, don't need no happy end. I just wanna make you love me and be my shiny prince. I'm just gonna use some magic, might feel a little high. But we'll be so enchanted and you'll feel so alive."

"I'm gonna witch you, I'll stick a pin right in you, my voodoo's so addicting. Three silver spoons of branded wine, just a frog and a little thyme, and baby, you'll be mine. With my voodoo love, aw yeah. With my voodoo love, aw yeah." Her voice makes me smile and slow down my jumping to really listen and watch.

"I always get just what I want and girl I really want you now. So just say 'yes', can't second guess the power of my voodoo love." I get down and strut across the room, doing body rolls like this was some profesional shit.

Mani giggles and does the next line, "My voodoo love."

"My voodoo love," I sing as she starts the chorus again.

"Oh my gosh Mani legend really snapped on thisss!" I yell

She fully turns around, nodding her head with a grin. "She did, didn't she? Ms. Grande put her foot into this bop."

I clap and point at her, "I tell no lies."

She makes a face and says, "Well...there was that one time you hyped this trash song."

"And that's exactly why I'm kicking you out!"

"Where even is your costume?"

"In...hiding?" I hum

She raises her brow and looks around in confusion, "Why?"

"They're not letting me out in my costume," I giggle and grab a towel and rag.

She laughs and squints her eyes, "Who even are you?"

"It's a lil Kim video," I smirk.

Her eyebrows raise and she grins, "Okay."

"Aight, leave so I can get ready."

__

I peck her lips and hug her tightly, "Hi baby."

"Hey Lu." She smiles and waves at my parents, "Hey Mike and Clara."

"See Lauren, they're not too old to dress up! Why didn't you?" My mom asks while gesturing to their outfits.

Normani is Aaliyah in 'Queen of the Damned', Tyler is an Alien, Ally is Wonder Woman, Joey is Busta Rhymes, and Diamond is the bride of Chucky.

"I like my cat ears with my blonde wig and all black," I protest, glancing at my friends.

Joey nods his head and shrugs his shoulders, "We tried convincing her to dress up but she insisted her little getup."

"Mhm, you know it's a school night. How long you're gonna be out?" My dad looks between us and quirks his brow.

I look at Mani and she smiles at my dad, "Well we were gonna go trick or treating then go back to one of our houses and watch movies and eat, sooooo midnight?"

"Midnight?" My mom chuckles and places her hands on her hips.

"She'll be back no later than midnight, please?"

My mom playfully rolls her eyes and my dad pushes us out the door, "Midnight."

We go down to Ally's car and I walk to the trunk, "Okay I'm gonna change in the trunk then crawl over the seat."

"Let's see which Kim you are," Ally smirks and pops the trunk, getting into the drivers seat.

I get in the trunk and pull the see through dress out the waistband of my jeans, stripping down to just my bra and panties. I catch Normani looking at me through the rear view mirror and I lean forward, turning her head.

"Horn dog," I kiss underneath her ear and continue getting dressed.

Once the dress is on I put the leather jacket and heels back on, pulling out a pair of shades from the pocket.

I climb over the seat, sitting on Normani's lap. Her eyes light up and they roam my body as she tucks her lips in.

"Ohh shiiiit Cubana mama, it is indeed all about the Benjamin's!" Diamond yells.

We cackle and high five each other, Tyler looks over and shakes his shoulders. "Ooohh, WIG BITCH, WIG!"

"WIG!" I yell.

I feel Normani grab at my waist and slowly sucking beneath my ear, "You pulled it off well."

"Mhmm," I hum, trying to focus on not moaning.

"I'm just gonna have to make sure nobody hits on you," She mumbles while moving her hands down to my ass through the dress.

I look down at her and stroke the back of her neck, running my tongue over my bottom lip.

If we weren't surrounded by everybody I would have been took her in this backseat.

She displays a small smirk and leans back into the seat.

A few houses and apartments later we're walking hand-in-hand down a block with many decorated houses, following the others.

We get to a house and knock on the door, as it opens we hold our bags up with goofy grins.

"Trick or treat!"

The woman eyes us before raising her brow and laughing.

"Yes we're old," Diamond laughs.

The lady drops candy into our bags, still laughing. "Y'all stay safe and enjoy your night."

"Thank you, you too," Tyler says.

We continue walking down the block and I turn my head to Normani, who's been gorgeously captivating me all night.

I grab her sides and grin while kissing her neck softly, "My girlfriend's so beautiful."

She blushes and rubs her thumb against my cheek. I bring her face closer to mine and give her a long kiss. I get a bitter taste in my mouth and pull away with a stank face. How didn't I notice that earlier.

"Why does the fake blood taste so real? All I taste is metal."

"My uncle knows a guy, makes fake blood that seems real."

"Oh, it's pulled off well," I chuckle with my eyes raised in amusement.

She slowly nods and chuckles once, quickly straightening her face out, "Yea."

__

We go back to Ally's house and order Chinese food while looking through things to watch.

"Let's watch scream queens," Ally says.

"But...its not that scary?" Joey sarcastically asks.

"But it is? That bitch lowkey spooky at night," I say with my eyebrows perked.

"Okay but...where's the lie?" Tyler shrugs.

"We're watching season one, I'm going to get the food." Normani stands up and leaves out the bedroom.

"But the doorbell..." I look around and scrunch my brows together.

Diamond shrugs and I finally hear the doorbell, "She can hear basically anything."

nnn, okay.

Normani comes back with the food and sits next to me. She hands everybody their food and Ally plays the show.

I snuggle up to Normani as we eat and laugh at her commentary. The scene of Chanel number two's funeral is on and Normani is laughing hard.

She damn near drops her egg roll as her eyes bulge.

It's too bad you had to die...before you found out what ethnicity you are

"YESSSSS Ariana my black queeeeennn!" She yells.

I hold her jaw and press a light kiss to her cheek, "Baby you so cute."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 2K 24
***P.S I Hate You is already a story created by @khaleesiH , I am simply just converting it into a Laurmani story*** Lauren Jauregui seemingly has ev...
219K 9.1K 31
The war was horrible. Disgusting. My kind wiping out all humans from the face of the earth. We were known as monsters. Werewolves. Unnatural. A freak...
255K 10K 56
Vampire!Lauren Jauregui x Female Reader [AU (of course)-High School] -- "DON'T YOU GET IT, Y/N? YOU... you have to stay AWAY FROM ME!" Lauren yelled...
297K 10.5K 24
Y/N Morgado Y/LN. 18. Senior. 5'9. Intersex. Mute Normani falls for Lauren's cousin. So far, all she knows is her relation to the Cuban, her first na...