Game Over (BTS Min Yoongi FF)

Av KimTaeKook10

"Dammit!" You slam the controller down on the table side as you watched your player died. A figure hovered ov... Mer

Ch 1 First Game
Ch 2 Last Blow
Ch 3 Trouble-Some
Ch 5 Another Brother
Ch 6 Train Me
Ch 7 Arcadia Mall
Ch 8 Ruined Dinner
Ch 9 Three Fire Starters
Ch 10 Smoke Lungs
Ch 11 Rent Checkout
Ch 12 Sparkling Alcohol
Ch 13 No Pants
Ch 14 Oppa's Chase
Ch 15 Winter Champ
Part 16 Hospital Friend
Ch 17 Lonely
Ch 18 Sushi Money
Ch 19 Cold Prank
Ch 20 Serve Me
Ch 21 First Task
Ch 22 Hotel Receptionist
Ch 23 Allergic Reaction
Ch 24 Brown Bird
Ch 25 Old Friend
Ch 26 Sope Confession
Ch 27 Being Followed
Ch 28 Taemin Love
Ch 29 Random Call
Ch 30 Enemy Gamer
Ch 31 Get Out
Ch 32 Questions Answered
Ch 33 My Goodbye
Ch 34 Game Over (END)
Announcement

Ch 4 Party Pain

9.9K 354 262
Av KimTaeKook10

YOONGI POV

"Yah!" I yelled trying to get his attention. My brother Jin was the total opposite of me. He was always cheerful and happy. I on the other hand, was not so.

"Jin!" I yelled. He turned around.

"Yah, I'm your hyung, respect me." He said. I huffed and go back to my computer.

"When is your next game huh?" Jin asked me.

"Next week, it's the same guy as last game." I said focused on my computer. He laughed.

"If you lose, you'll look bad." He said to me.

"That's why I'll win." I said confidently. I knew Jungkook's in's, his out's, they were all the same.

"Little too confident?" Jin said chuckling and leaned against my desk.

"I know what I'm doing..." I said huffing out a sigh. Jin nodded and someone came in.

"Sir, you have a guest." Namjoon said. I stood up and sighed.

"Who is it?" I asked. Namjoon looked hesitate.

"Your Eomma." He said trying to see if she was coming. My eyes shot opened.

"Eomma?" Jin said looking at you. Suddenly a gust of wind came in with white smoke. Geez, what a entrance.

"Hello!" My mother yelled. I huffed and closed my lips looking away. She was always dramatic, like... Jin.

"How are you Jin?" She said walking over to my brother. He smiled at her as I went back to my computer.

"I'm okay." He said respectfully. My mom walked over to my desk.

"Yoongi-ah... You should get a real job..." She said. Jin was a doctor, my mom was a retired business women, and my dad was a retired officer in the army. And you? You were just a world wide gamer.

"This is a job." I said not turning my direction to her. She sigh and crossed her arms.

"Do something like your brother eh?" She said. I huffed out a tiny breath and finally turned my direction to her.

"What should I be then?" I asked trying my best not give her my attitude.

"An engineer." She said pleading. I sigh and looked back to my screen.

"You'll make a lot of money." She said trying to bribe me into it. A scoff left my lips.

"I don't need money Eomma." I said. She laughed at me.

"Of course you do, you will need money." She said. I ignored her and stood up.

"If you excuse me, I have to go." Yoongi said walking off and out.

YOONGI POV END

_______________________________________

NO ONE'S POV

"I have to go!" You yelled as Jungkook was trying to plead you to not go.

"It's just a party." You said shaking your arm out of his grasp.

"Yah, you're EX will be there." He said in a worried tone. You roll your eyes.

"And? We have nothing to do with each other, so why can't I go?" You said. He bit his lip worried.

"I'm going with." Jungkook said grabbing a hoodie. You scoff and walk out with Jungkook trailing behind you.

"Yah, are you my boyfriend?" You said opening the car door. Jungkook sent you a evil smirk.

"No, but I can be..." He said. You stopped.

This boy did not just-

"For the night." He said continuing.

"Just for the night so no boys start to come after you." Jungkook said startling you.

"Yah, stop it." I said getting in the passenger seat. He let out a laugh.

"I know, I should become an actor someday." Jungkook said starting up the car. You laughed.

"How about no."

_______________________________________

"What do you mean no?" Namjoon asked Yoongi.

"I'm not going to that after party." Yoongi said looking at his computer screen.

"Come on. It's my sister's after party." Namjoon said winning. Yoongi caught back a bit at that.

"Fine, but only because I know you've missed her." Yoongi said grabbing his coat. Namjoon smiled happily.

"Come on, it starts in a hour." Namjoon said opening the door for him. Yoongi chuckled and walked out.

After a while, Yoongi and Namjoon walked through the hall to head to the party.

"Where are you?..." Namjoon said quietly trying to look for you.

"Yah, do I even know anyone?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon turned to him.

"Yeah, Jin is here." Namjoon said. Yoongi scoffed.

"Why is my brother here?" He asked. Namjoon shrugged and continued his way.

"Aish..." Yoongi let out and followed the curious man. Soon, both of the boys arrived and instantly girls noticed Yoongi. Some started to swarm him and he had to shoo them away a bit. Someone caught his eyes and he saw you. To be honest, you weren't wearing anything too revealing, your classy but chic outfit made Yoongi's head turn. And he didn't like it one bit.

"Do you know where Y/N is?" Namjoon said snapping Yoongi out of his thoughts. Yoongi pointed over to you and saw Jungkook with you as well. Yoongi scoffed and followed Namjoon.

"Y/N!" Namjoon said calling for you. You turn your head and smile at your brother and it immediately fell when you saw who was behind him.

"Yah, if you're going to bring your dog, leave him outside." You said annoyed at Yoongi. Yoongi didn't say anything and just stared at you.

"How are you? When did you get here? How much did you drink? Jungkook are you watching her?" Namjoon said continuing on with the questions. You laugh.

"I'm fine, I'm only having a bit of wine." You said holding up the red wine you had in your hands.

"Oh thank goodness... I can't have you getting drunk now." Namjoon said thankfull. You laugh. Yoongi just stayed quiet and looked at you. He was amazed at how a women could simply brighten his day. Your smile and eyes shimmered at his look. He was confused yet worried.

"Hey Yoongi!" Yoongi turned around to see his brother.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked. You and him caught each others eyes and you quickly turn to the side and chugged down you drink like it was no tomorrow.

"Um... Namjoon, I'm going to go get another drink yeah?" You said trailing off with Jungkook.

"Yah, you said you would be fine." Jungkook said turning you to face him.

"I am, I'm just getting another drink." You said placing the empty glass cup on the counter and called over the bartender.

"Yah, he's only here because of you." Jungkook said. You sigh and told the bartender to pour some more wine for you.

"I know but, I'm not going back, I can't Kookie..." You said.

"I know you aren't but at least face up to it, stop hiding." He said making you face him.

"Fine, only if I see him again though... I'll try to act normal." You mumbled. He smiled.

"Act yourself." He said ruffling your hair.

"Yah, it took me forever to do my hair." You said trying to fix your strightened hair.

"You still look ugly..." Jungkook mumbled loud enough for you to hear.

"Yah!" You yelled and slightly hit his shoulder. He gave you a bunny smile and you roll your eyes.

Yoongi couldn't stop staring at you laughing and joking with Jungkook. Girls swarmed and offered him drinks and what not but he refused them. He was too focused on you.

"Y/N?" Jin said coming up behind Yoongi.

"Hm?" Yoongi said taking in a sharp breath and faced him brother.

"You're interested in Y/N?" Jin asked. Yoongi gave him a confused look.

"How do you know Y/N?" Yoongi asked. Jin looked a bit hesitate.

"I just met her through a friend." Jin said quickly. Yoongi nodded and looked somewhere else.

"So you busy with girls still?" Jin asked. Yoongi scoffed and put his hands in his pockets.

"No I'm not, just work." He said. Jin nodded and his gaze when to you. Namjoon came up to you making you smile.

That smile, it hurt more than it should have...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

10.9K 766 22
"Min Yoongi, are you seriously going to play me like a fucking piano right now?"
955 86 20
Suddenly you snap back to reality... 'Fuck! That was a close one!' You can't believe your eyes but you suddenly got pulled by the arm to run away. Y...
142 7 4
"So you're what... dead? Are you telling me that you're a fucking ghost?" Namjoon curses in disbelief. "Yup," the rotting body answers with a poppin...
84.1K 3.7K 28
"Honey...Jungkook has been dead for three years."