Looking For Help

By Windoom

The Avengers had crossed paths with a group of frightening monsters. After being defeated by them, Thor leads... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Christmas Special!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 15

18.1K 462 201
By Windoom

With that, Kira fell asleep again. This time completely.

When Percy awoke, he found himself in a very familiar bed. He took his surrounding, not believing they had really finished there after going outside the Labirynth.

Everything was just as he remembered from the last time he was there. Right after one of his anxiety attacks during the night.

An Apollo camper was sitting besides Kira, checking her.

Percy sat silently on his bed and looked at the boy. "Is she okay?"

The sudden noise seemed to startle the guy. When he recovered from the surprise, he answered. "Nothing serious, just some signs of malnutrition."

Percy nodded, pleased from his answer. "Good." He then realised, that Wanda wasn't there in the room. "Where's the other girl?" He asked worried. "Has happened something to her?"

The guy glared at him. "She is stable. She is in the Big House, sleeping, recovering from the poisoned wound. Now, get out of here, traitor, you are wasting my time."

Percy felt hurt from his insults but he knew he was right, so he just got out of the infirmary with one last glance . When he stepped outside, he confirmed his suspicions, they had finished in Camp Half-Blood.

Some of the campers glared at him as he marched towards the Big House, expecting to talk with Chiron and to see Wanda.

He couldn't make it to the building as he crossed paths with Clarisse.

"Prissy." She said cooldy. It wasn't her normal behavior, when she picked up on someone, she normally was aggresive and ofensive, not this... cold.

"Clarisse. I'm going to the Big House, can I pass?" Percy asked, full knowing she was not going to let him.

Much to his surprise, Clarisse walked past him, bumping him in the process while glaring. "Traitor." She said.

Her words seemed to stab him like ice.

He composed himself and walked to the Big House, this times without interruptions. Once there, he noticed Chrion and Will talking.

"Are you sure it's a good idea?" Will asked Chiron. "She is a mortal after all."

Chiron shook his head. "I trust Percy's judgement, let her rest. She can stay as long as she needs to recover."

Percy decided to step into the conversation. "I'm able to see her?" He asked.

Chiron seemed unfazed by his sudden appearance but Will did a little jump. "Y-Yes, she is stable. She will have to sleep, tho."

Percy nodded and looked at his mentor. "Thanks for letting us stay here, Chiron."

The centaur just nodded back, but Will had some things to do. "This will lead to a revolution, Chiron. None wants Percy here, it would be safer if we just make him go." He directed towards Percy. "You have to go, you're endangering our safety even more after you revealed the Greek World."

Percy felt more ice stabs.

"I will go as soon as possible, but I will let Wanda recover from her wound." Percy said.

Will growled and walked out of the room. Percy sighed and, without any other word, he walked inside the room where Chiron was pointing at him.

Inside, Wanda was lying on a bed. She was covered in sweat and breathing heavily as her body fought the poison effects.

Percy noticed this and used his powers to drench in water a piece of cloth. He placed it gently on her forehead and cleaned slowly her face.

This seemed to relax her a bit.

Percy was snapped out of his thoughts when Chiron oppened the door.

"Percy, m'boy, we're going to hold a meeting to discuse about the Phaistos Disk that you brought with you from the Labirynth. You will want to attend."

Percy nodded at him and walked with him into the meeting room. All the head counselours were sitting around the ping-pong table.

"What is he doing here." Katie growled.

Chiron lifted his hand before anyone could protest. "He is the head counselour of the Poseidon Cabin, he has right to be here. Also, he is the retriever of the Disk, so he is more than welcome."

That made everyone silent.

Percy noticed that someone was sitting in the Zeus Cabin's chair. The boy was more or less about the age Percy had first arrived at Camp.

"And who would you be?" He asked the boy. "Don't recall seeing anyone in the Zeus Cabin last time I came."

The boy seemed a bit overwhelmed about all that. "M-My name is Perseus Norman, but I prefer Percy."

The temperature in the room seemed to drop, Percy was looking at the Zeus child wideyed. Everyone was surprised when the son of Poseidon let out a loud laugh.

"That's nice! I'm Perseus, too! Call me Percy, tho." He said smiling.

Now was the boy's turn to stare at him wideyed. "We have the same names? That's amazing!"

Chiron claped to earn everyone's attention.

"We're getting off topic. We have found the Phaistos Disk, however, it hasn't spilled any prophecy after someone has asked it a question." He explained.

"That doesn't make sense." Katie said. "If it has the prophecy gift, then it should answer, shouldn't it?"

Everyone nodded.

"What if it doesn't have the gift?" The Iris councelour, Butch, asked.

"It has the gift." Percy said.

"How can we trust you?" Clarisse snarled.

Little Percy looked at her confused. He was even more surprised when everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"We can't trust you, Percy. Not anymore." Said Connor.

Old Percy's face remained stoic, but the words hurt a lot.

"Why do we can't?" Little Percy asked. "He hasn't done anything bad has him? I'm new in all of this, but, wasn't that guy forgiven after his betrayal? What was his name..."

Much to everyone surprise, the son of Poseidon was the one who spoke. "Luke was forgiven because he redeemed himself at the end, what I've done can't be fixed." He said. "However, about the Disk, I'm saying the truth. I've seen it work with my eyes."

"Who used it? How did he or she ask the question?" The Athena counselour, Malcom Pace asked.

"Kira used it. She knew how to ask him." Percy said. "But we will not call her, she is resting now and she has to recover from the Labirynth."

"How did you found her?" Chiron asked.

"She was wandering throught the Labirynth at the same time as us. Looks like the Disk guided her to us." Percy explained.

Chiron nodded. "Okay, then. We will adjourn this meeting untli Kira is ready to use the Disk. Until then, resume your chores!"

Everyone walked out while glaring at old Percy. Everyone but little Percy who just looked at him confused. Only Chiron and Percy stayed behind.

"You know, Percy, If you stay here, they will treat you like this all the time." Chiron said.

Percy nodded. "I know, but I can't leave Wanda behind just for my own sake. And, besides, I have earned this treatment."

Percy expected Chiron to tell him that he had done nothing to be treated like that. He expected him to say that everything would be alright. He was the person that he thought more as a father.

However, that was ntot what happened.

Chiron walked past him and, when he was about to step out of the room, he said. "You have."

-----

Percy was inside his cabin. He was lying on his bed, the one that so long ago he had frequented every summer, or even in christmas. When everything was a little easier and few people hated him.

That time was far ago, and he was now letting out a few tears that had formed during the entire day.

If the fact of losing Annabeth for ever wasn't enough, the hate of his once friends made him sick. His fatal flaw was personal loyalty, but who would have thought that he had to betray his family to save them?

Not even Chiron was supporting him. He was completely alone.

During the day, he had tried to see Kira, however, the other campers had managed to take her away every time he tried to approach.

Wanda was still sleeping, her temperature had increased and none was allowed to visit her. Percy was really worried about what could happen to her.

The new Zeus Cabin counselour was brand new into the World of the Gods. Percy had learnt that while training with him. The boy could handle well a sword and the son of Poseidon was expecting him to do a nice job protecting the camp.

A Percy sustitute.

It was currently night and Percy couldn't sleep.

He was exhausted, but sleep seemed to avoid him. His thoughts haunted him and he really didn't want to think about his situation anymore. If he did so, he would start crying again.

Seeing this, he walked towards the lake. He was planning for some swimming, even if the curfew time had already passed quite time ago.

When he arrived at the shoreline, he was surprised to find he wasn't alone.

A little figure was sitting on the sand. Percy quickly recognized the person and sat beside her.

Kira did a little jump when he sat. "Percy! I've been looking for you the whole day, where were you?" She asked.

"Oh, you know, doing this and that." Percy said. He was planning in leave her here. If she thought he wasn't a good person, he could make her to stay.

Kira huffed. "I don't believe you. What has really happened?"

Percy was looking at her surprised. "How did you know?"

"Oh, come on. You would prefer a million times to spend time with me that to do boring things. I'm that awesome." She answered.

Percy's eyes wided comicaly before he started laughing. Laugh again felt good.

"You're right, Kira. I would prefer to, but the other campers think it's better if you don't stay close to me." He said.

She tilted her head. "Why?"

"Because I did something bad. I'm a traitor, even if I'm not helping the enemy." Percy explained.

Kira corssed her arms over her chest. "You are too good to be a traitor. A traitor wouldn't be my Doctor Who partner." She said.

Percy smiled. "Don't judge a book by it's cover, Kira. I learned that the hard way."

"But Percy, your cover is transparent. I can read you even if you close yourself." Kira said happily.

Percy looked at her strangely. This kind of things weren't heard from kids often. "What did you say, Kira?"

"Mmm?" She asked. "What did I say?"

Percy stared at her during a minute before shooking his head. "Doesn't matter. Go to sleep, will you? It's late and bugs like you shoud be sleeping."

Kira pouted. "I'm not a bug! I'm an eagle! Caw caw!"

Percy held his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay. You're a little eagle. Now go to sleep."

Kira nodded and walked back to the Hermes Cabin, unnoticed by the harpies that guarded the camp. Percy walked to his cabin and felt asleep too.

1k reads! Holy moly! It's been just one chapter after I did the 500 A/N, guys. Are you insane? Imagine my face when I saw the numbers in my computer, I didn't saw it but I'm sure it was priceless.

Hope you're enjoying this story and don't forget to comment anything you would like to see in it. I may (or not) use it in my story, so don't be afraid of do so!

Thankyou all!

C'ya Bohas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 5.3K 25
When Annabeth spends her summer working on fixing Mount Olympus, Percy has nothing to do except to get a job. So when he surprisingly gets an interns...
89.5K 2.6K 19
Percy Jackson's demigod life was getting weirder then it already was and it's all because of one little spider. SPOILERS TO THE HEROES OF OLYMPUS SE...
1.3M 31.5K 29
Yes, another Avengers and Percy Jackson crossover with good ol uncle Tony. Cliche I know. Peter Parker was finally given something to do, a mission s...
279K 6.5K 28
Like most brothers, Percy and Peter Parker have always had a complicated relationship. With Percy's secret life as a demigod and Peter parading as a...