Baking A Goddess (BWWM)✔

By ZoeBannis

Book two of A L A N A You don't necessarily have to read the first book to understand this one. Some parts wo... More

1. Playing Hard To Get?✔
2. Chocolate Taste Delicious, Thanks For Asking ✔
3. A Warm Batch Of Bald Cookies ✔
4. She's All About The Change ✔
5. If Walls Could Talk✔
6. First Dates Are Legit✔
7. Cho-co-late✔
8. I Ship It! Aiana ✔
9.You Look Sexy, And That's Bothering Me ✔
10 Push It! Push It Real Good!✔
11. You Were There For Me✔
12. Dreams and Sad Moments✔
13. She's Goonnee ✔
14. Pinky Promises And Danger✔
15. Ooo, Daddy✔
16. Horny. . Teenager ✔
17. Respect His Lady✔
18. Dang it✔
19. Teamwork Makes The Dream Work ✔
20. We Need Backup ASAP! ✔
21. Alana? ✔
22
23. Your Butt Needed Attention Too✔
24. I Ain't Got No Worries✔
25. Let it Go!✔
26.Xtra Chapter. The Bridal Shower✔
27. Xtra Chapter Bachelorette Party
28. Xtra Chapter. Missing Ring💍❔
30. Epilogue
Farewell
🙌
Important

29. The Big Day

12.9K 780 130
By ZoeBannis

Alana's POV

It was finally . . my day. When I say goodbye to freedom, but in a pleasing way.

When I am forever bonded with the one I love.

Its here.

"You have to wear a strapless bra!" Trina yells at me and I roll my eyes.

I have this thing against strapless bra, well any bra in fact, but mostly strapless. So it bothered me when Trina started forcing me to wear some.

"Alana. . "

"No!" I fold my arms.

"Alright. You leave me no choice." She throws away the strapless and hands me a corset.

"No." My eyes wide.

"Chose one!" She yells and I narrow my eyes.

"Why can't I go braless?"

"I don't know if you notices but your boobs grow by day." She smiles sarcastically.

"Well won't this just push them u-"

"Put. The. Damn. Thing. On!" She screams, the vein in her neck popping and I raise both arms.

"Alright then." I put on the tight black corset, and Trina helps me to put on my dress.

"Gosh, she's getting married." Trina sighs and I smile.

"Oh here." She hands me a note, with the name Aiden on top of it.

If you're thinking about getting cold feet, then put some socks on.
See you soon,

I love you,
H.T

I giggle at the note and Trina chuckles.

"You're lucky Y'know. People could only dream of a love like this." She does my hair and I sigh.

"I guess. . . I guess I deserve it."

* * *

Walking down the isle, I was anxious as fudge.

Is it too soon?

Is it going to work out?

What if he doesn't live me tomorrow?

All those thoughts were tarnished as I lifted my head to find Aiden staring at me, tears filled his eyes and Jackson, James and Jake try to snigger but in reality they were crying too.

I smile at them and duck my head as one of my coworkers deliver me to Aiden.

"Break her heart and I will shove a cupcake up your as-"

"Woah there, Harvey." I giggle and place a soft kiss on his cheek.

I step up and I cant help the blush that arrives as Aiden stares at me adoringly.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I bite my lip to keep from grinning too hard.

"Sunflower." He greets with a smile.

"H. T." I wink and he grins.

So, the priest talks for what seemed like hours until he finally asked us to repeat the finally words.

"Do you, Aiden Sanders, take Alana Winters, to be your lawfully wedded wife." The priest asks.

(A/N: Guys, I absolutely forgot how to say it. Lool, correct me if I'm wrong please.)

"I do." He says with no hesitation and I sigh.

Maybe I should scare him a bit.

"Do you, Alana Winters, take Aiden Sanders as your lawfully wedded husband?"

I frown biting my lip, and turn my head to Trina as everything gets quiet. Moving my eyes to Aiden, he looks utterly perplexed and worried as he tightened the hold on my hand.

A slow grin etched on my mouth and I watched cheerfully as Aiden scowled at me.

"I do." I whisper with all my heart.

"Without further ado, you may kiss the bride." He wastes no time, gripping my waist and kissing me. I smile as he pulls away and plant soft kisses all over my face.

"You almost gave me a mini heart attack." He sighs leaning against my forehead and I smirk. "Welcome to the family, Mrs. Sanders."

I grin and everyone exploded in cheers as we ran down the aisle, petals flying out from around us and I squeal happy.

I guess I did get my happy ending. And this time. I wasn't walking alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7.7K 36
Tom is back. He left the life he knew behind to start over with Lisa and her kids. But while Tom is getting more and more used to being loved and lo...
18.3K 804 15
What happens when a preserved, cold CEO falls for a cute beautiful young boy who is alot of issues in his life.
10.6K 568 25
Book 3 You work so hard and you've been waiting so long for that special day It's supposed to be the happiest day of your life Yah' know the day you...
25.6K 2.1K 22
If you were given a chance to love again, would you? -Book 2- It was your first time working as a personal assistant for a CEO. There was something o...