𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 | 𝐤𝐦𝐬...

Galing kay lady_arisa

ON EDIT "I like you." "Well,i don't." "I won't give up." "Good luck then,Kim Myungsoo." COMPLETED ON 2015 - H... Higit pa

start
angel
curiosity
saviour
special
rivals
man in love
obstacles
festival
inception
stolen
issues
minor
nightmare
avoidance
torment
shameless lie
insanity
liar
fool
who
still
Side Story: First Meeting
truths
capture
juliette
romeo
after
special chapter: behind the scenes
LASTROMEO2

day-out

5.8K 125 7
Galing kay lady_arisa

Ah Ri

Autumn has finally come to an end means the coldness awaits its turn to rise.

I rolled on to the side of my bed and to see the calendar on my nightstand just beside the bed along with my iPhone on it.

31st of Autumn huh.

It was really such a boring day since it was weekend now. Mari had a day out with her boyfriend for sure and there is no way i will come along with their dating. Yuck, i don't wanna see them smooching in front of me right.My eyes looked back to the window-although the sun still brightly shining through the white second layer of the curtains,but i assume it must be really cold outside that is the winter is coming.

I grab my phone and scrolls it down in my contacts but none came into my sight that seems to be interesting to be going out with.

"That's it."  i uttered to myself and shoved  the blanket away on me then jumps off the bed,heading to the bathroom to get myself ready rather than being a lazy bump in the mansion right?

After so, i decided just to grab a comfortable clothing for me to move around in the cold weather. And i just wore a nude pink turtle neck sweater mixes with a black leggings,along with a white creamy swing coat for more layers to keep me off from coldness. I decided just to keep my brown locks up into a pony-tail and leaving my right side bangs off and baby hairs to frame around my face.

"Alright." i smiled to myself after seeing my own reflection on the mirror in my bathroom. I grab my black lady dior purse and slings it over my shoulder,not forgetting my phone in my hand as always to keep me alert when anybody calls or texts me.

I went out from my room and take down the grand stairway as the crystal chandelier hanging on top of the high ceilings. As soon as i reached the main door,Ji Hyun my most favorite servant-or rather i treat her as my own sister came up from the garden;probably just finish with watering the plants,

"Ah Ri? Where're you going?" she smiled at me and looking at me from head to toe. I return the same length of her smile;

"Meeting up with someone." i lied and headed towards the gate out for a taxi instead of calling for a driver.

"I see. Have fun then!" 

"I will!" i bid her a short wave and to my luck, i got a taxi soon and tighten the jacket around me to keep me warm.

"Where to,Miss?"  the polite driver ask me-glancing through the rear view mirror

"Gangnam please."

Later On

I walk aimlessly around the mall and the open route where food stalls and mini stalls were placed and although it was minus 2 cold there's still a lot of people who wanted to stroll along here.

I looked down to the 2 bags in my hands that i bought earlier. Just some new random skirts which is i love to wear a lot and some snacks for whenever i would like to eat past midnight.

The main big clock that was built on a wall by the Gangnam district showed that it was almost 2:32 by now and to think of it i don't even have any lunch at all yet.

Looking around,i decided just to go for a small cafe to grab a bite. As soon as i walk around until i started to feel my high heels were starting to get my feet felt numb and as if the strength on my legs were all saps out.

Why do i even wear heels at the first place. Ugh, how more dumb could i be

I hissed in pain when i could feel my toes were dead hurt and my heels were starting to get numb. I bet you all know how does it feel wearing high heels not for even 2 hours right?

I looked around hoping to find any empty seats by the benches. It was crowded,that's for sure. But as soon as my eyes spot one, i hesitate no more to get myself to sit on it. I sigh in relief as my feet could relaxed for a while until the pain subsided. That all ends until i saw an old couple around their late 70s. Holding hands together as they make their way slowly towards here.

Pretending to look away-they seems to talk to each other for a while until the Grandma decided to be sat next beside me while the Grandpa only stood beside her.

I was battling with my own mind and bit my lower lip-a habit when i think hard.Honestly this touches my heart a lot.And so, although the pain of my feet haven't subsided yet i stood up and offers him,

"I'm sorry but you can take a sit now," i said when the both of them looked at me.

He smiled-making all wrinkles formed around his cheeks and small eyes,

"A kind and beautiful young lady like you truly are a god's gift."

I blink and only flashes my smile wider; "Thank you. I shall take my leave now."  i bowed down and so were them as soon as they said their gratitude to me; i start to walked away and the pain on my feet getting worsen by minute.

It was all until one of my leg felt numb causing me to lose my balance and fell onto the ground. But before i could even make any contact with the ground,i felt a hand shot out to me and immediately holds my waist,preventing me from falling.

As soon as the person pulls me back to stand,my eyes widen to see him here and i immediately backed away knowing the close gap between us.

"S-sunbae?!" my face flushed after realizing it was him who hold me from falling. And to think that i met him here out of the billion people that i know,especially here right now. Wow,such a good coincidence.

"Sunbae? What happened to 'Oppa'?" he sneered at me

"O-oh. Sorry! I just..you..surprised to see you here!" 

Great,what am i blabbering now

Donghae bubbled out a few chuckles slipped through his lips along with a thin fog obscured his sight;

"I saw what you did back there" he starts off,making me cocked my head to the side in confusion.I ran past images what did i do earlier and one caught in my mind,

"Oh you mean when i accidentally went to the gent's toilet?"  i dully ask

Until he laughs some more then his eyes traveled down to the ground-detailed,my feet.

"Never mind, your feet hurts right?" he looked worriedly over my heels and glance back to my face. Thank god it's winter making my both cheeks and nose are naturally red from the coldness around here.

"How did you..know?"

Donghae scan his eyes around while i only looked at him dumbstruck;

"Come here." he shortly spoke then his hand went to grab my hand.Tight but gentle,probably not wanting me to fall again.

He brought me to a footwear shops for ladies.My eyes widen but my body was just still following right behind him.

"Stay here" he ordered me shortly and i obliged him to sit by a small couch inside the shop-darting my eyes around as he went away to look more in to the shop.

Is he buying someone a lady's..footwear?

Just by thinking about it i felt jealousy inside of me. I heave out a sigh.Calming down myself until i saw Donghae's smiling at me as he make his way to my direction. I had predicted that as soon as he reached here he will just say 'Let's go' or something. But instead, he instantly squatted down with one knee touches the surface of the floor while taking out the box shoes from its plastics.My eyebrows creased,

"Oppa, what are you doing?"

"Why would you  wore high heels in the first place?"  he snorted and began with his hands-taking off my black high heels one by one. And soon when the both of it were off from my feet, he opens the shoe box that he had just bought and revealing a red moccasin flat shoes. It was a simple design but it seems to be so comfortable to wear.Not to mention the cute webbing tied into a small ribbon by the upper part.

Truthfully i don't even know why i did wear high heels from home. Maybe it was just the custom of my family always taught me ever since i was small. I guess i should change our family's history already i guess.

Donghae starts to take a a hold of my feet and put on the red moccasin on it.I grew flustered and felt embarrassed for once a guy ever done this for me.

"W-wait I can do it by myself! It's alright!" I tried to reach for his hand but he only smirks at me in return without having his hands off from me.

"Too late.There, much comfortable now?"

Hesitantly i nod and stood up. It does feel more good and my feet could finally relaxed.I couldn't help but to smile as my heart leaps out for joy and happiness.

"Y-yeah. Thank you so much." i mumbled but loud enough for him to hear. Donghae shot me a relief smile and began to put back my heels into the shoe box in exchange and place it back to the plastic.

Lee Donghae is truly such a gentleman,no wonder all the girls in school always go all swooning over him whenever he smiled or just walked passed by.I mean, who doesn't fall for a guy like him right?

"What are you doing here anyway,Oppa?"  i ask even after we met a few minutes ago.

He handed me my high heels as speak; "I lived around here and i was bored at the condominium. Eunhyuk keep on rantings about his girlfriend." he shrugs his shoulders off and i could just chuckles.

"Eunhyuk?"

He nodded; "Yeah, we live in the same condo.Although how much i hated him for throwing used socks around."

I laugh,

Even to guys he is being caring

"Now that we met here,wanna grab something to eat?" as if he could read my thoughts; i quickly nodded not wanting to miss another chance with him.

"Sure!"

With that,we heading out from the shop and strolled along to find a cafe or restaurant that looks eye catching.

"How 'bout that one?" i pointed out as soon as my eyes caught a small restaurant by the corner that was designed with woods and bamboos and orange lights filled the inside.Not too crowded either.

"Ramen huh.Sounds good to me" He agreed and we both entered it

"Table for two please"

"Of course, right this way sir"  the waitress who stood in front bring us inside further more and we found a seat that was placed right around the corner.

"What would you have for?" Donghae glance at me over the menu in his hand

"I think just a pork ramen"  i replied-scanning my eyes on the menu and by just looking at it was really mouth-watering.

"Porkie" he purposely lets out a cough and a mischievous smile,and i playfully glared at him.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." he sniggered nonchalantly.

"Alright then,one spicy miso ramen for me and one pork ramen for this beautiful young lady here." he teased as handing over the menu to the waitress as i did it too.

The waitress giggles and i swear i could see blush coated her pale cheeks as she stared at Donghae's genuine smile.

"Your order will be served in 15 minutes. Excuse me"  she finally bowed down and left

"You rag." i snorted

His lips made its way to form a cheesy smile and boy, he looks so drop dead gorgeous with that spiked up hair style that he never change in school.

We were in a good and normal conversations until i decided to go to the bathroom because..well,i literally needed. Girls problems as usual.

"I gotta use the washroom for a while," i excused myself and he nodded in approval.I stood up from the seat and almost stepped away from the spot until a young woman walked in and accidentally bumped a waiter which is right beside with a tray of a cold drink on his hand and causing him to lose the balance of his hand and the drink fell towards me-spilling the green cold liquid all over my head and down onto my coat.

"I-i'm sorry Miss! Are you alright!?" i heard the waiter ask in panic and starts taking out a napkin from his pocket

"I'm..fine! It's okay!"  i faked a grin while i could feel the cold liquid strolled down from my temples to the inside of my turtle neck sweater.It was hella cold.

"Ah Ri." i heard Donghae's voice from behind and quickly taking out tissues from a random person's table to wipe the top of my head and my face gently

"I'm fine!really!" But the truth is,this is really embarrassing.All eyes on me and i started to act like i'm fine with it.

"O-oh my! I'm so sorry! If only i had looked where i was walking!"  the young woman who caused all these came up in front of me with a handkerchief on her hands. But what caught the most is her beautiful feature with her ravenette shoulder-length hair.

"I'm okay,don't worry about it" i shot her my eyes-smiles since i know she didn't mean any of this and the innocent face she had just giving more pressure into it.

"Hey you-.." Donghae spun around from me and face the pretty young woman making his back facing onto me and was about to give her a lecture.

But he was interjected by his own self. The young woman's eyes traveled from me to him.Her eyes instantly grew widen as if she had seen something unexpected.

I could feel Donghae's shoulders got tensed and he remain quiet out of a sudden but since i couldn't see his face now so i couldn't judge.

Until the young woman muttered,

"Donghae.." she trailed off

Huh?Wait,she knows Donghae?

Still in dumbfounded,Donghae uttered under his breath and a hint of sadness and grim along with a rage and anger was in it by just one word that slipped through his lips,

"Hye Won..."

What the hell just happened?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

321K 13.6K 28
" if you don't stop doing that , i won't be able to stop myself " -San After three years, San is reunited with his childhood friend Wooyoung. However...
107K 6.2K 22
[completed] Where Choi Jongho finds the autograph of Kang Yeosang in his school locker. started: 15.09.2019 ended: 19.12.2019 edited: ? [Rankings] #1...
74.6K 3.5K 20
Taehyung"Don't ever try to escape or I will do something you can't even dream of." Highest rank in: #1 vsoo(25/5/21) #1 bts (26/5/21) #1 kim jisoo(26...
10.2K 215 23
"I'm begging you.Even if it isn't me,give love a second chance." Highest ranking -1st in #kwonsoonyoung 1st in #kwonhoshi 23rd in #seventeenimagines...