Engineering Moon and the Craz...

Від ChervaChenesEklat

"I fell in love with the person who has the brightest smile." ~ Forth #195 in Fanfiction (highest rank...wow... Більше

1. I see you
2. Drinking Buddies
3. Crazy Doctors
....
4. First Picture
5. Captivating Smile
6. Captivating Smile 2
7. White Band
8. This Gear
9. Grey World
PART II ~ PRESENT TENSE
10. Focus with my duties
11. Except for one
12. They all know
13. Will come hereafter
14. Not again
15. Just like a dream
16. A complete haze
17. Pieces of puzzles
18. Everything has changed
19. World at my feet
This is not an update
20. Don't ask me why
21. Holding the key
22. An urgent matter
23. Morning dew
24. Bad blood
25. Things I couldn't give
26. Why
27. Only the two of us
28. Paler against sun-kissed skin
29. He's mine
30. Claiming my man
Special 1a: Mole
Special 1b: Gifts
31. Welcome home
32. Morning ritual
33. I'm not possessive
34. Fun memory together
35. Lost and devastated
36. Coming back
37. In our soul
38. My life without him
39. Trust me
40. Freezing hell
41. What I can do
42. Finally

43. It's only YOU

18.8K 588 150
Від ChervaChenesEklat

A/N

So this is the final chapter of my fanfic... I don't know what to say... 😭 ... I'm just so happy and grateful to each and everyone for taking your time in reading it and to those who help me get through this (^_^)/. I still can't believe there would be people who would love this (I am being redundant, right... heheh...You know, it still feels surreal for me to even reach 100k+ views and counting). 'Thank you' is an understatement for all of your support, encouragement, feed backs, and for being with me till the end...

Oh, but wait... this isn't exactly the end because I still have MingKit fanfic in line (self-promoting😅) ^_ ^ I hope you'll also support my 2nd fanfic... Honestly speaking, I'm originally a MingKit shipper as I love the way Baby Cop and P'Kim acted in the series. Nonetheless, it was taken over by ForthBeam once I've read their story. Plus, the oozing chemistry and subtle flirtations of TaeTee in SNS. And viola! the birth of this fanfic... ^^

Also, I know it's a bit late, however I'm getting addicted again with LeoLucas. Frankly, the last 4 episodes of their web series were disaster, but their 'daily life' always gives my bl heart a state of euphoria. I just love how they seem to be like a Yin and Yang, literally and figuratively. Then, I just recently discovered (because my life is full of 2moons 😅) that they were both filming a drama, however they must've not seen together in public. Hence, it's firing up my wild delusional imagination...and we never know, I might also start writing fanfic about them along with MingKit...^^

Anyway, so much for my rant, enjoy the last chapter!

I will always love you all!!! 

P.S. Pardon me for playing with your emotions... 😅😅

*****

I can't believe what my eyes are seeing...

Seriously? All the important people in my life are gathering today like WTF?! I've just finished with the laundry, and this is what will greet me...

There are balloons all over the place which I find so funny because it feels like I would have my seventh birthday instead of twenty third. Even these crazy friends of mine are wearing those silly headbands with different insulting names for me (Should I drive them away? It's my birthday, but look at the way they are treating me!)

"Hey, Beam! Are those tears in your eyes?" this fucking KitKat comments.

"Fucker. It is not!" I deny, then turn my back at them to secretly wipe these fucking liquid. Since when does it drop?!

Suddenly, a handkerchief appears in front of me, holding by the mother of my precious engineer.

I look up at her.

"This past weeks must have been hard for you. You did all the things we said to show your sincere feelings for our son. Your father said, it's a rarity for you to do things for others since you're usually an obstinate person. But, you let yourself be enslaved to us. I'm sorry for that. We just want to make sure, you're the right person for our Forth..." she says as she wipes my tears.

I never actually mind those household things I did since it's my choice and way of proving myself to them. 

Nonetheless, I still can't comprehend the situation at this moment as if all the neurons in my brain have ceased functioning. I am in a complete daze...

And when and how the heck did my dad meet Forth's parents???

As if she can hear my thoughts, Mrs. Jatu answers, "My husband and your father are actually good friends. If you may not know, he has designed the faculty of arts building and science in your campus. So when we discovered about you and my son and that you're his son, we immediately contacted him. I admit, we were shocked and a bit horrified when Forth declared your relationship. Again, I feared that it would hurt my son in any form. However, just like what you've said, he needed our support more than anything else. Accepting you to our family is what will make him happy, and so do you. 

Actually, we have accepted you long before. When you chose to stay with him despite our objection, because it proves how much you love him. I think, it's your silent way of fighting for it. It's just that, we want to see what else you can do for him hence, I challenged you. Also, someone thought, officially accepting you to our family would be the best gift on your birthday..."

And that 'someone' is none other than that freaking, hopeless romantic, and mushy Forth who, I haven't noticed, has been now standing beside me.

Forth originally had no idea about it, too, as his parents were also testing his limits. In fact, they're proud that he's manning up for his decision. He just found it out when he confronted his parents because he perfectly knew the reason why I was being occupied every weekend had something to do with them. 

He's happy when he has heard it from them, he actually almost blurted it out to me. But, he has to pretend like he didn't know for he believed that I could do anything they would be telling me, and that I would never ever back out from them. 

Now I know why he never bothered to ask me again of the reason why I was busy every weekend because he already knew all along! I thought, I have deceived him...but who am I kidding? Tsk!

So, are all the things they asked me to do an act?

Yes.

Even Forth's father scowling. He is the best actor, indeed. Well, he pull it off because he's a natural intimidating. But he admitted, he hated me for a time for he felt like I've stolen Forth from them. Nonetheless, he realized they also had a fault since they're the first one who reacted harshly at the beginning, instead of understanding and supporting their beloved son...

Hence, they want to make it up with us by giving their blessing to our relationship.

Upon hearing it, I can't help but cry more (Yes! You read it right! I'm finally confessing that I'm crying like a baby. It's the first time, so you have to celebrate, people!). Tears of joy, of course, as this event is so overwhelming to my heart...

Mrs. Jatu, or should I say, 'Ma' gives me a bear hug while chucklingly hushing me down. She's so warm, it reminds me of what a mother's love is...

"I want to take back what I said to you before, Ma," I mutter, still in her embrace. "I don't really hate you..." *sniff

"I know. And I understand why you said it back then. I was a horrible mother."

"For a time. But you're the best."

I feel her smile on my shoulder, then gently pats my head. "Just don't try to hurt the feelings of our Forth, I can also be the best mother-in-law."

"I will never be. You can have my word."

Meanwhile, as I'm having a dramatic scenario with Forth's family, these asshole friends of mine are taking the opportunity to get pictures of my tearful, but still handsome, face to be used in our future internet war. 

"You look like a bloated fish, Beam," Ai'Pha says.

"No. He's Rudolf. Look at his nose. It's so red!" It's Kitty Kitkat -_-" "You are so dead to us..." *evil smile

I want to hit these fuckers, but Forth's parents are her so, I just discreetly flip the bird at them for my 'in-laws' not to see. I can't ruin my image to them, now that they've taken me to their family. But, it only makes those fuckers laugh their asses off.

I roll my eyes and ignore them. After all, I'm in cloud nine, I can't get affected. I'll just deal with them later...

So... Can I call it a happy ending?

On the day of my birthday, I received the greatest gift I could ever have. 

Acceptance. 

Yet, there's still one wish I desire to happen...

To stay with Forth...forever.

*****

Months after...

"Fucking Forth! Why did you ask me to climb a mountain again? Because honestly, I'm starting to get annoyed with these steep trails, and if my memory serves me right, you've said it would be easy as counting 1 2 3. But heck! Is it a way to heaven or hell? You should have warned me beforehand!" I fuss. 

But this freaking irking man just chuckles.

"I told to exercise a month before, so your body would get used to it. You said yes, yet you just kept on eating. I wanted you to come with me at the gym, but you always have your excuses, so I think, you have at fault." He smirks.

I just sneer at him.

Well, I never thought that climbing a mountain would be this strenuous. In some documentary programs and movies I watched, it seems so simple just like walking up an ordinary hill. So, I thought those things weren't necessary. Beside, he said that it's just a small mountain. Beginner's friendly. 

However, I shouldn't have been deceived! It's all moving upward with no end at all! Plus, the sharp mountain slope...I literally have to scramble through rocks and cliffs. If this is just for a beginner, what more for the so-called 'veteran'? >_<

I don't really get it why there are some people who are enjoying this activity! 

And I have no idea why I let him drag me in to this! (I don't really want to come, but he has used his charm I have no defense from so here I am T_T )

Forth offers me a water to drink for I'm so fucking exhausted. He said, we would be at the summit in few minutes so I just have to hang on. But, he's been saying it to me since a while ago that it makes me think whether the time in the mountain is slower than the usual -_-"

"This time, it's true. We've already passed by the 2nd peak... We're closer with the last. And once we're there, I assure, all your exhaustion will be gone," he says.

I sprawl on a big rock beside me.

"I'm deadly tireddddd. I don't think I could keep goingggg," I complain.

"Beam... come on..."

I shake my head like a stubborn child. I don't think I can continue anymore. I just want to rappel from here so I can go home.

Forth tries to coax me when he sees I'm immovable.

"We'll have a nice meal after this." I pretend to take it into consideration. "Then, we'll have a side trip in a nearby beach." He really knows how much I love the sea. "And I'll do whatever you want."

Hmmm... That sounds great...

Again, acting like a kid, I stretch up both of my hands toward him so he could pull me up. Once he does, I plant a quick kiss on his lips to rejuvenate my strength. *wink

"Yosh! Let's go!" Then, I start walking before him as if I perfectly know its directions.

Forth follows after me, and even without looking at him, I just know that he's smiling.

Finally, we reach the top.

And like what my engineer has said, I instantly forget how exhausted I am the moment I get to see the magnificent view on top of a mountain.

It feels like I am the king of this world, and the fresh, cold air brushing on me takes away all the problems I have in life. 

Every tiring step is worth it.

Now I know why people keep on doing this activity despite its difficult road. Once again, precious things come after hard work.

I can't take my eyes away from the vista as it's really soothing my soul. 

When suddenly, a soft sound of violin plays in the background...

Honestly, I haven't paid attention to the people who are climbing up with us. I thought, they're just some hiking enthusiasts who we came together. 

But I was wrong. 

They are actually hired for the proposal to be made today, at the summit, by none other than this fucking engineer, Forth.

He's now kneeling before me with a white gold ring in his hand.

"They said, if you want to see the world, climb a mountain. I actually believe it, not until I have laid my eyes on you and turned everything in my life upside-down. Now, the world for me has changed its meaning. It becomes YOU. You are my world Beam. My universe. My everything. It may sound cliche but, I don't think I can live without you.

I love you so much... Will you take this ring and be with me till our last breaths?" he says, eyes full of love as he's looking up at me.

Feeling so stupefied, and elated at the same time, I could only blurt, "Are you crazy?"

It makes him frown and dazed at my sudden remark.

So I add immediately while laughing to hold my tears (Why am I crying a lot these days? It's more on a happy side, though), "Is it even a question to live with you till our last breaths? Of course, I will and always be with you even in our afterlife! You can never get rid of me!"

Forth is also my life, my world. I would be so damned if I let him go. He's the only one I would like to spend the rest of my life with.

Smiling along with me, Forth slips the ring on my finger. It fits perfectly like how perfect we are for each other.

Then, I quickly grab his face for a searing, blissful kiss to seal our vow, and completely ignore the team that organized, planned, and now documenting this wonderful day.

So when will be the wedding?

Soon.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

16.1K 1K 29
Yo is an angel. Like a literal angel, straight from heaven. He's on a mission to find love, but the stakes are very high. Will he give his heart to s...
237K 15.8K 83
I have waited for him for many human lifetimes, waited so long for him to fulfil his promise, waited for him to come back to me. I kept walking in t...
593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
52.5K 3.5K 21
Mark has been doing a great job of giving excellent fan service with his LBC partner Gun. He has always secretly believed that Gun is actually gay so...