The Alpha's Firm Hand

By Fun297

long time no post. More

The Alpha's Firm Hand
Prologue
One- Edie
Two- Donovan
Three- Edith
Four- Donovan
Five- Edie
Six- Donovan
Seven-Edie
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen

Fifteen

9.4K 249 11
By Fun297

Edith

"You should not have said that," Donovan breathed.

He was probably right.

"You shouldn't have said that Edith," he warned me as he moved closer. He was towering over me. I could see the blood running through the veins in his neck. I could feel the exhalations from his nostrils he was breathing so hard.

"You can't..." he inhaled again "You can't just say that and..."

"And?"

He closed his eyes, inhaling and exhaling silently. I stood, frozen from so many emotions, and studied his face. His bushy eyebrows made a crease in the middle of his forehead and his lips were pressed together so tightly they looked pale.

Slowly, I raised my hand to his face and poked his forehead with my finger.

"You alive?"

His eyes shot open so quickly I took a stumbled step back.

"You make me feel alive," he breathed, "And like I can't breathe at the same time,"

Ditto, dickhead.

"What do you want me to do about that?"

His expression softened slightly.

"I know how to fix it," he said quietly, slowly grabbing my hand with his own.

Donovan

I couldn't control myself any longer. I squeezed her hand reassuringly, watching her beautiful face very carefully as I took a step closer.

I stood above Edith, watching in awe as she writhed and moaned against the little buzzing toy at the centre of her body. She was covered in sweat that glistened every time her muscles contracted. The sight of her and the noises she was making were shooting through me like an electric current straight to my crotch. But I let it happen, as I mentally noted her having another orgasm.

"How many has it been now?"

She let out a shriek in response as her whole body jolted once more, her tied wrists repeatedly slamming themselves against the pillows above her head.

"Four, I think," I hummed in agreement, "These are adding up pretty slowly, though. I wonder if I could make it go quicker,"

Her moans turned into giggles briefly, then into laughter in disbelief until they were almost tears. I swallowed thickly as I dragged my finger up her leg lightly, all the way up to her chin. I forced her face towards mine, our mouths so close I could feel every breath she inhaled.

"Good thing I'm not bored yet,"

I shook away the mental image of my recurring dream. The things I wanted to do to this woman made my head spin. There was nothing I loved more than drinking her orgasm from her body, and the look on her face when she lets me own her body like I so crave doing.

"You're creeping me out," she whispered.

I sighed heavily.

This was not going to go well.

"I wanted to wait," I told her honestly, "But I don't think I can wait anymore,"

"Wait for what?" her voice was barely audible.

"I need to finish the mating process,"

I tried to look for some kind of fear or anger on her face but I could find none. Maybe my little warrior had ran out of fight inside of her.

"How?"

I spun her around slowly, bringing her backside to my front. I brushed her hair off the left side of her neck, pressing my nose to her skin and inhaled deeply. Her scent was all-consuming. I blew my exhale gently onto her shoulder, watching the little goosebumps rise on her skin. The fingers on my right hand lightly wrapped around her hair and tugged her head to the side so I had better access.

I kissed her shoulder, making my way from her neck to behind her ear.

My other hand reached down and pushed on her lower abdomen, forcing her body to grind against my crotch.

"I'm going to fuck you, Edith,"

I kissed her shoulder again, pulling her hair a little more. I leaned down and sucked on the little space above her collarbone. I could feel my erection pulsing against her and I could have died right then and there.

"Then I'm going to mark you right here," I said with another kiss to that little spot. I had been eyeing that spot for weeks, and I knew it was exactly where I wanted to mark her.

"Mark me?" her voice was a whimper, and the breath caught in my throat at the sound. I took my hand from her abdomen down lower, down to her centre, the centre of my world, and couldn't help the growl that left my throat when my fingers were greeted by wetness.

"I'm going to bite you," I growled.

Her breathing was increasing, though I wasn't sure if that was fear or the fact that I had two fingers slowing fucking her. My thumb was pressed up against her precious little bundle of nerves, rotating in small circles.

"B-bite me?"

"You won't notice," I promised her.

Well, I hope she didn't. As long as I followed the advice I had been given, I was pretty sure I could do it without hurting her too much.

"How the – fuuuuck – am I supposed to not...oh god, notice?"

I had added a third finger to her wetness, casually trying to stretch them apart inside of her to warm her up for me. She was leaning her entire weight onto me, her chest falling and rising in quick succession.

"Do you trust me?"

"Mmmhmmm" she moaned, biting down on her lower lip. I could tell by the way her muscles were flexing that she was getting close to an orgasm so I pulled my hand away. She cursed loudly, her body disoriented as I spun her around to face me.

"Say it,"

Her big, beautiful eyes bore directly into my soul.

I knew this woman was going to break me.

"I trust you,"

Without bending down, I threw her over my shoulder and made my way out of my office and through the house, up the stairs and was headed straight for the bedroom.

I ignored her complaints and the fact that she was making holes in my shirts with her nails from pulling it down so hard.

I slapped her behind teasingly, though the bolt it sent down to my erection was no tease.

"Stop squirming unless you want me to fuck you on the stairs. You're so close to me and you're all I can smell right now. Judgement is fuzzy," I murmured, shutting her up quite quickly.

She was still the rest of the way to my room, which was almost a shame.

I kicked my bedroom door open and threw her across the room and onto my bed, enjoying the way her body bounced off of the mattress with a squeal.

I shut the door behind myself, locking it.

She was chewing on her bottom lip, watching me as I stalked across the floor towards my prey. Any control I had to stop myself was drained from my body as she pushed the fabric of my shirt to cover her centre and oh so slowly spread her legs, parting her knees as far as they would go. She was sitting tall, arching her back so that I could see her nipples pressing into the fabric.

I stopped dead in my tracks, causing a giggle from her.

A sadistic, seductive fucking giggle.

"Take it off," I breathed, my eyes glued to hers.

She paused for a second, breathing heavily.

I took a few steps across the room and stopped again.

"Off," I repeated.

Without taking her eyes off of me she reached for the hem of her shirt. She only had to release it an inch for me to see what I needed to see. My insides felt like they were trying to gnaw me to death, and I could feel the hairs on my arms start to lengthen, though I knew I was still in my human form.

It was starting.

By the time I got to her my shirt was on the ground and I could see a drip of wetness coming from her lips. I ripped my shorts off and brought her hand to my erection, dying a thousand deaths the minute her small hand was wrapped around the base of my member.

Her mouth formed a small 'o' as she squeezed me, seeming to enjoy the things it did to me.

I grabbed her wrist, not wanting to risk losing myself before I wanted to.

"No, baby," I told her when she frowned, "I'm gonna come if you do that. I don't want to do that until I'm inside of you,"

As if my words were pushing a button, she threw her head back and I could see her insides clench. Her smallest hole tightened until it was out of sight, and relaxed again.

My cock twitched and I attacked her mouth with my own, forcing my tongue into her mouth before she could complain. I rested on top of her, feeling her hardened nipples against my skin. I assaulted her mouth until I had to come up for air, taking the moment to lean onto one elbow. I grabbed my cock with my other hand and brushed the tip along the slit of her opening.

She whimpered under me and her hands wrapped around me, digging her nails into my back. I growled a low, gutty sound as I dragged my cock up and down her centre, making sure I was coating it with enough of her juices to make this as easy as it was going to be.

"Donovan please," she moaned, "Don't tease me,"

"Like you do to me?" I taunted, casually tapping my tip against her clit, causing her whole body to jolt once.

"We're going to take this slowly, baby," I said as I lined myself up.

The minute my tip was touching her opening, my whole body shuddered. I stayed there for a moment to close my eyes and relish in the senses. All I could smell was her, and the sweat off of her body. Her softest skin felt like it was caressing me, drawing me further. When I opened my eyes I noticed she was staring at the spot where our bodies were connected. I tilted my hips down, allowing myself to slip into her sweet kingdom.

Just the tip of my cock was inside of her, and I felt like I was going to combust.

Her body was clenching around me in a way that felt like it was ripping my soul out.

"More," she pleaded, pulling me out of my trance.

I nodded my head silently, pushing into her slowly until we were fully pressed against her. I was buried into her warmth, resting my forehead on hers. She looked up at my eyes then, and I felt my cock throb inside of her.

Her body mirrored my reaction, clenching down on me again.

She was writhing against me, trying to grind her clit on me as she begged incoherently for stimulation.

I shushed her, rotating in a tiny circle to stretch her insides for me.

Once I was sure she was okay, I slowly began to pull myself out of my reason for living, never allowing my tip to escape, and began fucking her in tortuously slow thrusts that seemed to have broken the language center of her brain.

Her sneaky hand tried to make its way between our bodies to her clit but I pushed it away, putting her own fingers where she needed me. She screamed in response, her body arching up towards mine as I started to rub it, but just as slowly as I was fucking her.

"Donovan!"

I was slightly aware that she was screaming in a combination of pleasure and anger, but I ignored her, allowing myself to flex my hips each time my cock was swallowed by her insides, grunting each time.

I ignored her body losing control of itself underneath me until I could feel her orgasm approaching, forcing me to pick up my speed to keep up with the way that her pussy was trying to milk my cock to death by squeezing down on me so hard.

Her noises slowed the quicker the assault of my hips got, her mouth hanging as if she had broken her jaw. Her eyes were squeezed shut and soon enough the only thing I could hear was the gushing sound her centre made every time I moved in and out of her.

I was beginning to come undone, and I could feel my body starting to change with me. My hair was thickening and my nails were stretching into my claws. My canines were coming in and I had to be careful not to accidently scratch her with them as I kissed her mouth.

Her eyes flew open when she started to feel the last part of the change.

"Are you growing?" she nearly screamed, her body convulsing underneath me.

I couldn't help but smile as her face contorted, choked noises barely making their way out of her throat.

Her insides were becoming even smaller as the tip of my cock expanded, locking itself inside of her centre. She was so tight it was suffocating. I was now touching every part of her centre and her eyes began to tear up at the sensation, causing me hopelessly rut my hips against her a few more times.

I felt my balls tighten up against my body and relax again as I started to release myself, spurting my seed directly on that special little spot inside of her with such intensity that I watched her eyes nearly roll into the back of head, the longest scream I had ever heard escaping her lips.

I kept cumming and cumming inside of her, forcing her body to rip orgasm after orgasm through her muscles.

Forcing my eyes to stay open through the blurriness, I opened my mouth as wide as it would go and bent down to push my teeth into the skin of her neck.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

sO uh holy fuck. Yeah. So the mating happened. 

Sorry it took so long, I was just sitting here WRITING A NEW STOOORRY. 

Obviously, this one is not going to be dropped off. (I'm sure you can tell from this chapter I'm kind of enjoying writing it, you know?) But I would love if you could go check out my other one and tell me what you think. It's kind of similar, a little darker, a little different. I'd love love love to hear some feedback on it. It's called "Bloodsucker" and you can read it here https://www.wattpad.com/491339474-bloodsucker-chapter-one

Thanks in advance, guys! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 49.8K 60
High School Story. May contain extreme ABUSE content and if you are uncomfortable with it, please refrain from reading this. This is my first Book in...
480K 15.1K 31
HE STOLE ME FROM HELL.
3.4K 5 7
Just different nsfw scenarios, no real general story going. 18+
My Love By hope_whispers

General Fiction

195K 4.3K 25
(completed) Just another MDLG story. Mostly fluff