Louis Tomlinson Imagines

By kingoflouve

Looking for one shots and short stories with you and Louis Tomlinson? Here you go. All wrote by yours truly More

(A/N)
Fixed Marriage
Fixed Marriage pt. 2
Fixed Marriage pt. 3
Fixed Marriage pt. 4
Fixed Marriage pt. 5
Divorce
Divorce pt. 2
Divorce pt. 3
Divorce pt. 4
Long Distance Relationship
Long Distance Relationship pt. 2
Long Distance Relationship pt. 3
Long Distance Relationship pt. 4
A Youtuber and a Popstar
A Youtuber and a Popstar pt. 2
Insecurities
Insecurities pt. 2
High School Love
High School Love pt. 2
Happy Ending?
Happy Ending? pt. 2
Happy Ending? pt. 3
Betrayed
Just A Friend
Just A Friend pt. 2
Just A Friend pt. 3
Just A Friend pt. 4
Heated Arguments
Does He Know?
A Youtuber and a Popstar (Special Chapter)
Back To You
IMPORTANT
I'm Not The Only One
Revealed
Cheating With You
Cheating With You pt. 2
PR Stunt
PR Stunt pt. 2
Pregnancy
Pregnancy pt. 2
He Leaves
He Leaves pt. 2
Let's Play A Game
Let's Play A Game pt. 2
Let's Play A Game pt. 3
Accident
Accident pt. 2
Let's Play A Game pt. 4
Let's Play A Game pt. 5
Just Like You
Crush
The CEO
Mutual Understanding
Crush pt. 2
Mutual Understanding pt. 2
Crush pt. 3
Crush pt. 4
Little Black Dress
Miss You
Christmas Eve
My Vow
Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale pt. 2
You
Babysitter
Babysitter pt. 2
Laser Tagging
Pretend
Pretend pt. 2
Hello

Crush pt. 5

2.6K 69 17
By kingoflouve

Louis' POV

"Bye lads," I say to them.

"Bye, see you tomorrow!"

"I'm home," I say as I went inside the house

"Achoo," I saw the little twins coming to me.

"Hey kiddos." I smile as I lift them up.

"Achoo stinks right now. I'm just going to take a shower okay?" I say to them and they nod as I put them down.

I proceed to go up at my room and went for a quick shower and change to comfortable clothes.

Someone knocks on the door, "come in" Lottie walks inside.

"Louis, you got a letter from the school you applied for college.." She says and hands me the envelope.

"This is it?" I say accepting it. I opened the envelope and the first word I saw was, "Congratulations!"

I look at my sister, "I'm accepted!" I say happily.

"Wow, congrats bro!" She hugs me and after it she left.

I went to my drawer to put the envelope inside when suddenly I saw a picture inside that made my heart sank.

It was a picture of her, sleeping. The day when we went for a summer vacation. She fell asleep on my shoulder at the car. She looked so peaceful so I took the chance to take a picture. It's only the picture I have of her since I never got the chance to have a picture with her.

And, I never got the chance to tell her what I really feel.

Yes, I like (Y/N), so much.

I started to have a crush on her when I helped her at the field. I found her really pretty and I never thought my feelings would grow as I knew her personality.

It hurt me to see Zayn court her and when he kissed her, I was so broken. Then I lose hope when Zayn told me not to make a move on her, because it will hurt him, and I don't want to break our friendship just for a girl.

I tried to get rid of my feelings, but it wasn't easy. So I decided to court someone that's not her, I knew it would look like I was only using the other girl but I need to move on.

Then that time came, (Y/N) confessed her feelings for me and that she was the mistery girl who made cookies for me. I was so happy to hear that she liked me back, but it was too late.

It tore me seeing her crying because of me. I should have told her, if only I knew she felt the same.

I felt a tear falling from my eye.

It was too late.

May be we're meant to meet, but not meant to be.

I decided to get a piece of paper and wrote everything I need to tell her, that I should have told her.

"...I wish you the happiness and love you deserve. I'm lucky enough to know that I've been a part of your life and I also thank you for being a part of mine."

I finished the letter with my name at the very bottom. I neatly fold it and insert it in an envelope.

It's already evening but I went out to go to her house. As I arrived, I slowly walk to their front porch and crouched, sliding the envelope inside.

I stand up and started to walk away.

After 9 years...

"Alright!!" Bret clapped as he finishes doing your makeup, "it's sooo perfect. You're so beautiful." You look at the mirror and he did great.

Bret volunteered to do your makeup for your first guesting on a show. You didn't have a choice 'cause he's a persistent person and since he's a very good hair and make-up artist, you didn't think twice to say yes.

Your phone vibrates on the table and you see that it was Jade wanting to facetime.

You answer and you saw her, "hey Jade." You and Bret greet.

"Hi!!" You could hear a faint noise from the other line, "Sorry it's a bit loud here, our concert's about to start. I just wanted to check on you both."

"It's alright," you say.

"So are you guys already at the Ellen show now??" She asks.

"Yep, we're at the dressing room. It hasn't started yet." Bret asked.

"Who's that?" You heard someone ask Jade.

"Oh it's my friends." Jade answered and three women pop up.

"Hi Jade's friends!" They greeted.

"Hello Jade's bandmates!" Bret greeted back and you waved.

There was knock on the door and a person goes in, "Miss (Y/N), you're on in about ten minutes."

"Yes, thank you." The person leaves and closed the door.

"Okay, we gotta get going now." Jade says.

"Alright, goodluck to your first world tour!!!" You cheered excitedly.

"Thank you, and goodluck to you too hun!!" Jade say and you waved goodbye.

You smile as you hung up. You're very happy for your friends and also for yourself.

After years, you guys finally made it. Bret has become a successful HMU artist, it has always been his passion. And all along, Jade has the hidden talent in singing so she was discovered and became a part of the famous girlband.

Well, you became a successful fashion designer, which you started to love since. You are also a founder of a popular fashion brand which is one of the top most powerful luxury brands in the world. Shocking, right?

"Are you ready?" Bret asked as he walks with you at the backstage.

You breathe, "I'm really nervous to be honest, this is my first time."

"Don't be, you got this!" Bret gave you a thumbs up.

You watch the television backstage as Ellen Degeneres makes an introduction, "...and now for our very special guest: the one and only beautiful founder of (Y/B/N), (Y/N) (Y/L/N)!"

You carefully walked out to the stage, trying not to faint. You gently waved and the audience cheered.

"Hello Ellen," you greet as you walk towards her.

"Hi Dear," she gave you a welcome hug then you sat down across from her.

"So how are you (Y/N)?" Ellen asked.

"Pretty good." You say and smile, trying not to stutter.

"Yeah, being one of the most successful people right now, I know you're having a greaaaat time," Ellen teased making the audience laugh.

"So, we've seen your fashion collections and they're beautiful..." Ellen complimented while your collections flash on the screen. "And they're featured at the London Fashion Week." You nod.

"You also have these famous celebrity ambassadors, like Rihanna, Emma Watson, Channing Tatum, David Beckham... I—" Ellen pause, "where can I apply as your wardrobe assistant?" She asked softly, looking like she's serious and you laughed along with the audience.

"You don't need to, you're already hired." You joked.

Ellen laughs, "Yes! Okay," she changes the topic, "tell us about how you became successful, I mean, what are the challenges you've been through before achieving all these?"

"Well," you cross your legs, "I can't really count how many challenges I've encountered because there were too many. There was also a time that I almost gave up, but I didn't. I told myself, 'you have to stand up. You're dad wants you to have a bright future. You shouldn't give up.'. So I worked very hard to achieve my dream and to make him proud. "

"Wow, that's very heart touching. And look what you are now, you made it." Ellen smiled

"Yeah, dad has always been my inspiration." You say, "so hi dad I know you're watching this at home." You wave at the camera.

"Yeah hi dad," Ellen says, "uhmmm, so (Y/N), besides your dad, who else are your inspirations?"

"My other inspirations? Well Jade and Bret, my best friends, are always there for me. My family... yeah." You answered then remembered someone, you smiled. "and there's someone I liked back then... he used to be my inspiration."

"Oooohh, that's new, who's that?" Ellen say and you chuckle.

"Ehhh.. It was a veeeeery long time ago, I was still at my Sophomore year. I was so young." You reasoned.

"So he was your crush?"

"Yup, I admired him."

"Then what happened? Did he return the feelings?"

"Uh well, it turned out he felt the same. I knew it when he gave me a letter. But we didn't have a happy ending." You explained.

"Awwww that's so sad," Ellen say, "so back to my first question, who is it?" You chuckle.

"It's not like I know him, right?" She told the audience and everybody agreed.

"Uhhh well I think you probably know him." You told her and everybody oohed.

"Really?" Ellen asked, "Is he a celebrity?"

You slowly nod.

"Who's it? I'm very curious." Ellen said, putting hand on her chin.

"I don't know, I'm very shy." You tried to hide your cheeks blushing a little.

"You said it's in the past now, so it's nothing." Ellen says, which makes sense.

"Alright alright, I'll give you a hint... he's from a boyband." You say, "that's a very obvious hint."

"Okay.. uhm.." Ellen tries to think, "is it from One Direction?"

You smile, "yeah yeah."

"Wow! Okay, I think I know now." Ellen told you.

You were surprised a bit, "you already know who it is?? There are like five members of their band."

"Yeah well actually, he's here." Ellen replied and you were shocked as ever.

"Are you kidding me?" You whispered.

"Everyone, please welcome the very own," Ellen introduces, "Louis Tomlinson!" The audience screamed and you didn't know what to feel.

You went agitated as you stand up and turn around to see him coming out to the stage. He's wearing a simple black long sleeve and pants with a black adidas cap. And, he's carrying a bouquet of roses in his hands.

He approaches you, smiling. It's been several years and he looks like he didn't even get old.

"Hi." He greet you.

"H-hello." You greet back and give each other a cheek to cheek kiss then he gives you the bouquet and you accepted it. He also gave Ellen a cheek kiss.

"Take a sit," Ellen say and you all sat down. That's why Ellen got her couch instead of the other one, you didn't realize.

"This is the first time you met again after, how many years?" Ellen asks.

You both speak, "Nine years."

"So you mean you haven't been in touch for nine years?" You both shook your head, "How does it feel to see each other again after a very long time?"

"Good."

"That's it?" Ellen complained, "don't you have something to tell each other? I bet you have after those years and may be this is your happy ending."

You and Louis chuckled. You look at him and he looks back at you.

"It's good to see you again, (Y/N)." Louis smiled. That's the smile you always fell for.

"You too." Your heart is beating crazy right now. Just like the old days.

"Okayy soo.. (Y/N), do you have anything to ask Louis?"

Louis keeps the eye contact with you.

You started to get nervous, "do you..." you look at him in the eyes, "do you already have someone special in your heart?"

He doesn't respond for a second, but you continue to look at him, searching for an answer.

"I have..." he starts, "I always have."

You can feel butterflies in your stomach.

"You." He answered.

Tears of joy fell from your eyes and everybody was cheering for you both. He went to hug you and you hugged him back.

Nine years was long but this is worth it. Finally your happy ending, with the right age at the right time.

•••
The End!

Hope you all liked 'Crush'!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 393 20
uhm... larry one shots, basically. thanks, title.
54.2K 1.1K 25
Hi! We (S&O (2 people)) started off writing one direction one shots, but we also really wanted to make Nouis one shots so here you go ! the stories a...
25K 314 11
This "story" contains small imagines about Larry Stylinson, of which i will be trying to make cute. Enjoy!
6.3K 69 46
Just for directioners to come and read stories that they wish could happen to them.