Proving Her Wrong

Bởi CutiesCupcakes

He's the bad boy She's the good girl with the mind of a three-year-old He smirks She smiles He chuckles She... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Main characters intro
Freshly Baked Cookies
Prank Wars
Stranger Danger
Up's, Downs and Gravity Falls
Mr. Jerk and I
Like the wave of an ocean
Bike rides & Wild animals
The Good Girl in Disguise
Love Sick
The Bad Boy and The Eensey Weensey Spider
Distance
The Green Eyed Montser
Girl Talk
Party and Pricks
Played By The Good Girl
Stuck in Jail
Sleeping Beauty & Car Crashes
Our Grey Eyes
The Heart wants what it wants
The Four Musketeers at The Rescue
Double Dates & Ace
She's Bella Wilson
Thunderstorms and Heartbeats
One Kiss is All it takes
Mission Impossible
Threats & Revelations
Hurting & Shadows
Invasion, Stalker & Convos
Friends & Foes
Endings
Truth
Home Sweet Home
An Unexpected Encounter
Twinelicious
Detention & Rooftop
The Man that Once broke My Heart
Team Bella
The Owner of My Heart
The Little Angel & The Protector
Togetherness & Hopes
Oreos & A Sleepless Night
Death & Solace
Buddies & Chances
Game Over
Revelation & Vow
Bella : The Female Wolf
Wrestling & Rose Petals
My Battles
Playing with Water
Confessions & Akward Situations
Woman in Black

Encountering my Ex's

8.3K 193 20
Bởi CutiesCupcakes

Listen to music while reading 😉        

Chapter 1

Bella's POV😇

I stared at the back of the bald teacher's head, interested in how it glowed when suddenly the door banged open revealing none other than the infamous Ace Lorenzo, your typical bad boy, who also happened to be my best friend.

He sheepishly grinned at the teacher then at me. People looked my way, but I stared straight ahead unfazed by the stares that he always managed to bring. He sat down in his usual seat, which is ironically right beside me.

I tried listening to our teacher's monotone voice, while my eyes stared at his shiny head.

I should ask him for some advice on how to get that flawless look because he seems to have that natural glow.

I was deep in my thoughts when Ace suddenly nudged me on the side. I shot him a glare and put my focus back on the teacher.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked staring at me with his brown hazelnut eyes.

"Oh, just thinking of ways to kill my best friend." I simply stated with a wicked smile. I saw horror flash through his eyes.

''You wouldn't," he responded gulping loudly.

''Oh but I would.'' I smiled sinisterly.

''Sometimes I feel like you're the bada** and I'm the nerd.'' He muttered under his breath.

''Hey! I'm not a nerd. I just like reading. Plus you always help me study.'' I retorted.

"Well then you're just dumb," he said with a smile, which earned him a well-deserved slap on his shoulder by none other than moi. I couldn't help but grin in satisfaction as he winced.

The bell rang giving us freedom at last and signalling us our little break of fifteen minutes. Three more classes left and I'm out of this hellhole, oh joy.

What did I do to deserve this agonizing pain?

As I walked down the hallway speaking to my inner self not paying any attention to my surroundings, I bumped into someone.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry," I said feeling bad.

I am met with those familiar brown hazelnut eyes, as I see the person in front me. Painful memories rush back in, playing through my head. I quickly blocked all the emotions that resurfaced so they go by unnoticed.

"No worries," was the nonchalant reply from the person as if nothing ever happened. My heart clenched, I was the only one making a big deal out of this. She didn't seem to care and I felt like I was unimportant.

The school's queen bee, Ace's twin sister, Jennifer Lorenzo who also used to be my best friend, stood before me. I was the reason our friendship ended and now she's seemingly happy without me.

I made her leave or maybe I was the one who left without saying anything. My eyes were getting blurry. I missed her so much.

I took one last glance at her and followed the crowd of people rushing through. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

The bell rang warning us that the class will soon begin. I huffed in annoyance as I hurriedly went to grab my stuff from my locker. The hallway was pretty much deserted as I walked to my math class. I entered and all eyes were on me again. I guess I didn't hear the last bell. I sighed.

Will this day ever end?

A/N: I go to a French school in Canada so her schedule is like mine. Also, I know that the chapter is short, but please keep on reading and give this a chance. 😅

Go easy on me and be sure to comment on what you think so far and vote.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.2K 243 31
Charlie doesn't want anything to do with love, while Julian gets a taste of it for the first time. How can two impossibly stuborn people even begin t...
349K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
316K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
463K 9.9K 51
Axel Brown was not particularly approachable. With a cold interior and a deadly stare he'd scare those who get to close away. So what was so differen...