Kuroko no Basket Scenarios an...

By that_prosaic_girl

Reader-san, Reader-chan, Reader-kun, Reader-chin, Reader-cchi Konnichiwa ^_^ This is Author-ssi and I present... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Author's Note

Chapter Twelve

1.9K 58 13
By that_prosaic_girl

The meaning behind my name ^_^

While waiting for the next events that will unfold after the Winter Cup, the characters of Kuroko no Basket decided to meet up and talk about the meaning behind their names.

Kuroko: Kuroko means black child while Tetsuya mean philosophy. Many people said that is suits me because I’m a shadow meaning I’m good at assisting and I can say that I have many philosophies in life.

Kise: Kise means yellow current well because I’m blonde and Ryota means cool boy. Haha my name said that I’m cool ^-^

Daiki: Urusai Kise. Daiki means blue peak referring to my hair color, and Aomine means big radiance. I think that’s the reason why I became Tetsu’s light.

Kagami: Aho-mine past is past and now I’m the current light of Kuroko.

Daiki: I don’t care but many says that the original is better right?

Kagami: I don’t care. Why don’t you mature and stop being childish! You’re in the present now so you need to forget those that happened in the past. Move on dude!

Daiki: Look who’s talking. Why do you even care if I still value my past with Tetsu? Are you gay huh Bakagami?

Kagami: I think I might ask you the same, Ahomine.

Kuroko: Aomine, Kagami, please stop arguing. If you won’t stop,I might call Aka—

Kagami, Daiki: Yeah we get it. We’ll stop.

Kagami: Okay moving on. Kagami means fiery spirit that will somehow explain my undying will. And Taiga means Big Ego that will somehow explain my pride.

Midorima: Midorima means green distance which corresponds my hair color and Shintaro means serious child which corresponds my composed personality. Oha-asa even said that I—

Everyone: Yeah we know it. Next!

Murasakibara: Murasakibara means Violet foundation which may be based from my hair color and Atsushi means simplicity which is based from my personality.

Akashi: Akashi means red commander and Seijuro means perfect subjugation. So I can say that I was born to rule.

Takao: Takao means follower on high haha explains why I always follow Shin-chan and Kazunari means building harmony which really suits my personality because without me he will not bond with the rest of the Shuutoku players.

Midorima: I do believe that I bond with them well and I don’t need your help because I’m alright.

Takao: No you’re wrong Shin-chan. Right senapais?

Shuutoku Senpais: Yeah ^-^

Momoi: Momoi means pink management that goes well with my pink hair and Satsuki means May and assistance. Well I was born in May and I always assist Dai-chan in everything. Haha

Kasamatsu: Kasamatsu means high authority, I think that is why I’m a captain and Yukio means fortunate man.

Junpei: I like your name Kasamatsu-kun

Midorima: Me too.

Himuro: Himuro means cold interior which explains why I’m somewhat cold even to my brother, Kagami. And Tatsuya means dragon that can be expressed in my basketball moves, strong and fierce with elegance.

Junpei: Hyuuga means sun of determination which explains my strong willed character and Junpei means calm occasion which is best expressed in my clutch time ability.

Izuki: Izuki means moon with many talents as seen in my mastery of puns and Shun means genius haha genius in puns again haha ^_^

Kiyoshi: Kiyoshi means tree of fortune/ joy-y  expressed in my fun-n personality and Teppei means iron hand referring to my humungous hands-s.

Midorima: I like your name Kiyoshi senpai.

Kiyoshi: Thank you for liking my name Midorima-kun.

Midorima: I think fate brought you three together. (referring to Junpei, Izuki, and Kiyoshi) The tree is the foundation (Kiyoshi), the sun is the source of determination (Junpei), and the moon is the great supporter (Izuki). No wonder your club made it to the Winter Cup finals.

Junpei: That’s such an honor especially because it came from you, Midorima-kun.

Midorima: I was just saying the truth. I was just being honest.

Takao: Ne, ne Shin-chan are you finally showing your soft side to us? It’s kinda cute >.<

Midorima: Yamete Kurosai Takao. Urusai.

Takao: Okay okay Shin-chan (he said then winked at Midorima)

Junpei: Uhmm Takao I have a question for you.

Takao: What is it Hyuuga senpai?

Junpei: Are you gay?

Takao: hmmm……..Just wait for my character expose and I will answer your question.

Sakurai: I’m sorry Takao-kun but can I speak now? You see it’s my turn already.

Takao: No problem, Ryou-chan

Sakurai: Sakuari means orderly cherry which explains my discipline and Ryou means goodness. All in all I’m a good man.

Daiki: Yes I believe you are. Now make me a bento.

Sakurai: Okay Aomine-kun.

Imayoshi: Imayoshi means presently happy that is best expressed in my cheerful face and Shouchi means one who pays attention to details probably referring to my analytical way of thinking.

Furihata: Uhmm… Furihata means below average that’s best expressed in the fact that I’m not a regular player and Kouki means brilliance uhmm that is uhmm expressed in clutch situations I guess?

Reo: Reo is really a girl’s name meaning center of beauty that was best expressed in my face and mibuchi means fruit of the edge that’s somehow refers to my technique called kokuu.

Junpei: It’s not funny using that skill. I might idolizeyou in the past but I swear in the future I will be the one to be idolized.

Seirin team: Captain that’s a very lame statement. -.-

Koutaro: Hayam means leaf of the wild maybe referring to my very energetic personality and Koutaro means small boy referring to my personality…..again.

Akashi: That’s because you’re childish Koutaro.

Koutaro: Okay okay moving on.

Nebuya: Nebuya means root of valor which refers to my courage and Eikichi means perpetually blessed which is best expressed in my muscles.

Koutaro: Yeah we know it because you always scream muscle whenever we’re in a match. It is really annoying you know!

Nebuya: Just because your name sucks doesn’t mean that you need to put out your anger to me.

Koutaro: Eh What did you say—

Akashi: Stop it already.

Kuroko: Now reader-san who do you think has the coolest name?

Kise: Probably me? Because I have “cool” in my name. ^_^ Literally

Daiki: Aho Kise, Aho.

Kagami: Baka Kise, Baka.

Kise: You’re both mean T.T

Akashi: Tetsuya I think there is no need for this survey because I know that I will win because I’m absolute.

Kuroko: Let’s just let the readers decide okay? Have you forgotten that you’re more popular than me?

Akashi: Oh, I haven’t forgotten about that. Of course I am, because I am absolute.

~~~Fin~~~

Reader-san if you want to comment the name of the character you like then feel free to comment okay? Don’t worry I don’t bite like Hibari.

Hibari Kyoya: Author-ssi are you defying me?

Author-ssi: No Kyoya-kun I’m not.

Tsunayoshi Sawada: Sorry for the intrusion of my guardian. I will make sure that this will never happen again.

Author-ssi: Don’t worry Tsu-kun. I can handle a guy with scissors and I do think that I can handle a guy with tonfas.

Tsuna: Well that’s good to hear Author-ssi. Be careful okay?

Author-ssi: Okay Tsu-kun. See ya next time! ^.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 345 9
What can possibly go wrong with two schools simply existing next to each other? Well, there can be something that makes them different from other sch...
238K 6.6K 25
Tsukishima Kei X Abused! Reader "I'm not fine! I'm broken!, but then again it was my fault I guess I don't deserve to be loved." You chuckled slightl...
6.1K 287 11
"πš†πš‘πšŽπš— 𝙸 πšπšŽπš•πš• πš’πš— πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπš˜πš› πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πš›πšœπš πšπš’πš–πšŽ, 𝙸 πšπš’πšπš—'𝚝 πšπš‘πš’πš—πš” πš’πš πš πš˜πšžπš•πš πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πš–πšŽ 𝚜𝚘 πš›πšŽπš•πšžπšŒπšπšŠπš—οΏ½...
612K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­