INDECENT 》Harry Styles #Watt...

By MySillyHarryDiary

''Oh, girl. No offence, you are... like okay, but hell no! I couldn't be able to show my face around with you... More

》Chapter One.
》Chapter Two.
》Chapter Three.
》Chapter Four.
》Chapter Five.
》Chapter Six.
》Chapter Seven.
》Chapter Eight.
》Chapter Nine.
》Chapter Ten.
》Chapter Eleven.
》Chapter Twelve.
》Chapter Thirteen.
》Chapter Fourteen.
》Chapter Fifteen.
》Chapter Sixteen.
》Chapter Seventeen.
》Chapter Eighteen.
》Chapter Nineteen.
》Chapter Twenty.
》Chapter Twenty-One.
》Chapter Twenty-Two.
》Chapter Twenty-Three.
》Chapter Twenty-Four.
》Chapter Twenty-Five.
》Chapter Twenty-Six.
》Chapter Twenty-Seven.
》Chapter Twenty-Eight.
》Chapter Twenty-Nine.
》Chapter Thirty.
》Chapter Thirty-One.
》Chapter Thirty-Two.
》Chapter Thirty-Three.
》Chapter Thirty-Four
》Chapter Thirty-Five
》Chapter Thirty-Six
》Chapter Thirty-Seven
》Chapter Thirty-Eight.
》Chapter Thirty-Nine
》Chapter Fourty
》Chapter Fourty-One
》 Chapter Fourty-Two
》 Chapter Fourty-Three
》 Chapter Fourty-Four
》 Chapter Fourty-Five
》 Chapter Fourty-Six
》Chapter Fourty-Seven
》Chapter Fourty-Eight
》Chapter Fourty-Nine
》Chapter Fifty
》Chapter Fifty-One
》Chapter Fifty-Two
》Chapter Fifty-Three
》Chapter Fifty-Five
》Chapter Fifty-Six
》Chapter Fifty-Seven
》Chapter Fifty-Eight
》Chapter Fifty-Nine
》Chapter Sixty
》Chapter Sixty-One
》Chapter Sixty-Two
》Chapter Sixty-Three
》Chapter Sixty-Four
》Chapter Sixty-Five
》Chapter Sixty-Six
》Chapter Sixty-Seven
》Chapter Sixty-Eight
》Chapter Sixty-Nine
》Chapter Seventy
》Chapter Seventy-One
》Chapter Seventy-Two
》Chapter Seventy-Three
》Chapter Seventy-Four
》Chapter Seventy-Five.
》Chapter Seventy-Six
》Chapter Seventy-Seven
》Chapter Seventy-Eight
》Chapter Seventy-Nine
》Chapter Eighty
》Chapter Eighty-One
》Chapter Eighty-Two
》Chapter Eighty-Three
》Chapter Eighty-Four
》Chapter Eighty-Five

》Chapter Fifty-Four

2.3K 81 36
By MySillyHarryDiary

Edited by: _rose

" What?"

" I'm taking you out on a date, tonight."

" I can't go on a date with you, you can't be serious." He smiles down at me and moves a strand of hair off my face.

" I can and I will."

" Why?" Is all I can manage to say and he rocks on his heels, visibly embarrassed.

" Well... I know what you feel for me is strong and pure. Nevertheless, I want you to be sure you don't want me just because I'm good at making you come. I want you to care for me and love me with every beat of your heart."

I already do that Harry. And not just with my heart. But the words don't come out and I stay there staring up at him, like an idiot, leaving Harry hanging.

Sometimes my brain works in a very wrong way, it says things that shouldn't slip and seals others that should definitely escape my control. It frustrates me so much not being able to express how much I love Harry, the only thing I can do is raising on my feet and placing the most tender kiss on his cheek, lingering enough to let him know what I can't seem to formulate in words.

" I'll need to go and buy some clothes then."

" You could show up with a trash bag and a banana hat and still I wouldn't mind." I giggle at that, grabbing my purse.

" Can we go shopping? I promise I'll be quick." Harry being the gentleman he is, agrees and as soon as we have a nice breakfast, we leave for the mall.

When we get there, he presses to get in with me but I refuse.

" You're here just to accompany me,  stay in the car and wait or this will make no sense." He rolls his eyes and I stick my tongue out.

It takes me something like 30 minutes to find something and other 30 to convince myself I look great. I really need some girlfriend to help me deal with these crises. I'm totally out of my element here.

When I go to the cashier to pay, I spot a familiar dark head walking out of the store and I rush to stop her.

" Piper!" I call and she abruptly stop, causing me to crush against her back and almost stumble on the floor.

She looks around puzzled until she notices me and her eyes go wide in realization.

" Jade, girl. You scared the living shit out of me. What are you doing here? What did you get?" She takes a step closer and I open my bag.

" Wow. If this is for a boy you better prepare yourself for a long night.."

I'm afraid she catches me being  slightly uncomfortable about the topic, because her you-know-what-I-mean look disappears in a moment, replaced by a sweet and reassuring smile. She must pity me.

" I didn't mean to assume anything Jade. I'm sorry." She touches her pierced nose in embarrassment and shrug.

Her eyes soften and I look down at my feet, discouraged already by the all thing.

" Jade, there's nothing wrong with waiting. You do everything with your own timing and don't let anybody give you shit for it. I admire you, truly. The first time I had sex it was too soon and surely not with the right person. Now It's been years and I still regret it." She tries to cheer me up and I find myself very charmed by her ways.

" Anyway, if you're planning on doing it, you should buy some lingerie. If you aren't in a rush, I could show you where I buy mine, you know, even help you finding the right one?"

Nobody has ever been so kind to me and it warms my heart to know that people like Piper still exist. I accept her offer and we head to Victoria Secret.

" You got an ass, show it! It'll make you feel better. Nothing makes you feel as powerful as fancy lingerie." She assures me, once i finally find the right one.

I hug her to thank her and she squeezes me harder to return the gesture. It's so warm and welcoming, I dare myself to dream about the future with this girl and a hypothetical friendship. God knows if I need it.

We say goodbye and I finally go finding Harry. Useless to say he's fast asleep in his car with his arms crossed and the beanie over his face, covering him from any bright light.

I knock and he startles, hitting the leg against the wheel in a very comic scene. I have to breathe mutiple times before finally succeeding and recompose myself.

***

Harry's pov.

" Jade!"

It's like what? The twelfth time I call out for her gently inviting het to join me downstairs so that we can go to that freaking dinner.

" We're gonna lose the reservation!" I shout again and she mumbles some dumb excuse. I snort and go sit on the couch. I take my phone out and take in my appearance again, to check if I look good enough. I have dark circles under my eyes and my dress pants aren't ironed perfectly, but this is all I managed to do.

Will she like what I've planned for us? Is it lame? Am I overdoing with a French restaurant? Does she even like French food?

With this date thing I discovered a very important part of our relationship. I don't know Jade at all. I don't know what colour she likes, what she eats, if she's more of a book nerd or a tv nerd. I don't know crap and surely what I've planned for us will not do for her. She's not sophisticated, she is plain and I should have planned something else.

I take my head in my hands and curse waiting for a solution to knock at my door. I won't forgive myself if I manage to ruin this. I mean, I don't even like French food, how am I supposed to make Jade eating that shit?

All of this because I  always have to be prince Charming while I'm not even the seventh dwarf of Snow White.

" Harry?" I'm ripped away from my stream of thoughts by a breathtaking woman in a dizzy V neck black dress. The blood drains from my body and starts boiling in one particular area, while my heart pumps frenetically.

" Holy shit!"  I jump on my feet, passing my palms over my strands, still not conscious of what to do.

I feel her eyes on me, scanning my every move but I'm dead inside and at the same time alive as I've never been. I want to bend her over and have her on the couch, forgetting about everything.

How?

There's no trace of the old Jade. The one with big sweaters and comfy jeans. The plain girl is gone and there's this woman in front of me, that makes my veins boiling and my brain going nuts.

" I take this for a yes.. I like it very much Jade. You look good." She mocks my voice and I can't help but gulping down my arousal as I step closer to her, almost afraid.

" What is this?'' I inquire and Jade looks down at her dress that shows a lot of cleavage.

" I found it on sale. Is it too much?" Yes I want to say. It's too much for me to take. I can't even walk for how bad my dick hurts but I swallow the thoughts and just grab my jacket.

" Let's go, we're gonna lose the table." I hear the clicking of her heels behind me and with every step, I feel the heat increasing. This is gonna be a long night. Am I sure I don't want to be a douche and just escort her back into my apartment?

I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

When we get to the place, Jade seems wonderstruck as she takes a look around. Her mouth doesn't stop from smiling while she appreciates the colours of the restaurant or its crystal chandelier. I, on the other hand, can't get off the thought of dragging Jade in the restroom and fucking her senseless against the wall. Worst of all, I can't seem to be distracted by anything else, my eyes are all for her and this makes everything very complicated. Bad moment for being a gentleman.

The waiter comes to take our orders and I warn him with a dead glare. I swear if he dares to lower his eyes I'll throw him into the lobster's tank.

" Harry, you can order for me too since i have no idea what to chose." She informs me and the waiter lets his gaze stumbling over Jade, making me hold the table.

"We'll have salmon Rillettes and two chicken Basquaise with wine, chose the one you like the most." When we're finally alone, Jade leans in.

"I'm glad you knew what to say, because I sure as hell didn't recognize a single name on the menu." I smirk at that not adding anything.

We stay silent the whole time, both afraid to say the wrong thin and turning the evening into a nightmare.

Unfortunately, when our dishes arrive, Jade struggles eating it and I can tell why. It's too sour, surely not something I'll reconsider ordering any time soon and the wine is the exact opposite, making everything just a giant mess.

" Harry.." I know what she's gonna say. This is all a disaster and I'm so sorry. " This is really disgusting." She informs me and I stare down, defeated.

'' I know. I'll pay so we can go."

I'm so upset with myself for ruining this. It should have been perfect, instead I have been so inconsiderate. I should have planned it so much better.

When we reach the car, Jade seems very uneasy. I wish there was a way to let her know I did my best and that I know it wasn't enough. Instead she bites down at her lip and I walk silently to my seat.

How can I be with Jade if I don't even know what she likes?

I huff and turn the key in the ignition. There's no way to save this stupid date and I'm furious about it. I drive to my house and try to make conversation but I'm too humiliated to do it. Jade stumbles on her heels and walk inside my apartment, ripping the coat off and starting to unlace her shoes.

" Jade." She hums but doesn't turn. She's pissed and has every right to be.

" I can't do better than this. So if you want to leave, I'll understand." She spins, her eyes wide and shocked.

" I've never dated anybody. I know it doesn't look like it, but you're the first I take out and I'm a complete asshole for ruining it. I'm so sorry I'm such a catastrophe, but nobody taught me how to treat girls and you're so different. I messed up. I just...didn't know what you like and I didn't want to make a fool out of myself, which I did anyway so I have no excuse." Her gaze softens and she walks towards me still in her killer dress. I feel her lips pressing against mine and I gasp, instinctively reaching for her waist.

" I don't need fancy dinners to be happy. Next time ask me and I'll tell you what I like. Just like you do when we're... you know?"  I do, but I'm confident there. I know she  won't find anything better than me. Yet when it comes to these cheesy things, I know I'm not the right person for them. I'm too predictable.

" I don't know what you expected from me, but I know I've let you down." She then catches me out of guard and intertwines our fingers together.

" It's not hard to impress me Harry. Just think of what I like the most and you'll have your date. But for this time, and only this one, i'll take you out instead. C'mon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.5M 26.2K 54
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
101K 2.1K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...