You [On-going]

By pancakesandtoast

Halla's life crumples as the ark disbands, and her own family throws her out. Until she met jungkook. The tw... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1. The Ark
2. Han River
3. A Miracle
4. Home
5. Bangtan
6. The Two of Us
7. Almost Caught
8. Unexpected Call
9. Musick
11. Everland
12. New Family
13. Yuna Kim
14. Quality Time
15. Your Voice
16. Unsteady
17. Far Away
Author's Note
18. An Early Chistmas gift
19. Butterfly
20. Bang PD
21. This Moment with you
22. The Last Farewell
23. Hongdae
24. Love is not over
25. Memories
Author's Note

10. Ghost?

178 11 7
By pancakesandtoast

Author's POV:

Jhope opened his eyes. The noise coming from the kitchen disturbed him and woke him up from his slumber.

He scratched his head, deeply wondering who the hell would wake him up at this time of the night.

Annoyed, Jhope sat up from the living room's couch, wanting to check the source of the noise, he rubbed his head while at it.

He walked towards the kitchen, and saw a bright light coming from the fridge.

Jhope blinked a few times. He was bothered by the fact that no one was standing there.

Jhope then rubbed his eyes, trying to check if what he's seeing was right.

He decided to walk closer to see the refrigerator at a better angle...

And what he saw was a woman with long hair sitting in front of the opened fridge.

Startled, Jhope stared at the female more than he should have.

"g-g-ghos... g-g..." His body couldn't move. Fear is now taking over him.

His eyes grew even larger and his body started trembling when the female turned around and looked at him in the eye.

"GAHH!" Jhope immediately jumped backwards.

Halla was alarmed by this, she quickly stood up scaring the latter even more.

She paused for a moment trying to analyze what was going on.

Jhope slowly raised a trembling finger towards Halla "y-you're....a g-ghost!" he said with his eyes still widened.

Halla tilted her head to the side, raising her eyebrow in confusion.

Then finally, Jhope threw one last "WAHH!" before running away to his room, leaving Halla confused.

As soon as Jhope was gone from her sight, Halla closed the fridge and threw out the apple that she ate.

She came back to Jungkook's room and found him sleeping peacefully in his bed.

Halla slid herself on the space beside Jungkook.

And found herself drifting away, completely brushing off the fact that she had come face-to-face with one of the bts members.

And before she could wander off completely to dreamland, a muscular arm made its way around her waist.
__________________________

THE NEXT DAY

Halla's POV:

I stood in front of the familiar door, looking up at the sign that says "Practice room for WHITE"

I frowned. Back then it used to be "Practice room for The Ark"

I sighed. Today's my first day of training with WHITE and I'm not looking forward to a new and happy beginning.

Jungkook had went out to their studio to practice. And here I am, back in the dirt.

I straightened my back and held the door knob, taking a deep breath before going in.

Somehow, Somewhere deep down inside me hoped, even in the tiniest bit, that I'll be able to see the faces of Minju, Yuna, Yujin, and Jane again.

But I stepped inside, frowning as the first thing I saw were three unfamiliar faces.

Their eyes are now focused on me, I gulped.

One of the three girls stood up and started walking towards me.

I noticed her features, slim figure,  large eyes, plump lips. Her visuals are on strike,  I almost thought she was a walking doll.

I watched her walk, and eventually, she stopped and gave me an unwelcoming look.

"So.." She curled up her lip while looking at me "you're the new one"

I nodded with uncertainty.

And then she shot me a fake smile

"I'm Jaehee. And I'm going to be the leader of this team."

______________________

Author's POV:

After Jaehee introduced herself, Halla met the other two trainees.

One of them calls herself "Yuna" (What a horrific coincidence)

They didn't talk to Halla after she asked for their names. One of them even rolled her eyes at her.

Halla just remained silent throughout the whole thing.

The training consisted of silence and dead air. The experience was actually terrible.

The girls danced to girl group songs, which is obviously not okay for Halla.

And Jaehee would often repeat the song every time she sees the smallest mistake.

No wonder her eyes are so big, Halla thought.

While dancing, one of the girls skipped a minor step from the choreo...

Halla watched Jaehee scold the girl from the corner.

Strong feelings embraced her as the atmosphere around the room became heavy.

'This is not the ark... '  Halla thought.

Her eyes started to become watery again...  

'This is not Minju, Yuna, Yujin, nor Jane....'

Soon, she found myself wanting to breakdown and cry as memories of The Ark started appearing in her mind.

All their happy moments together...

Gone.

All their training...

Gone.

Halla just bowed her head and focused her gaze on the floor as she tried her best to not let the tears fall.

__________________________

BANGTAN'S DORM:

"LALALALALALA" Yoongi was the first to enter the dorm, covering his ears and making loud noises while being followed by Jhope from behind.

The boys just came home tired from another long day of practice.  

"Believe me! I really saw a ghost last night!" Jhope said, trying to convince the second-eldest.

Yoongi then stopped in his tracks and turned around to face Jhope with a scowl on his face "Ya! Can you stop it with this ghost crap?"

The rest of Bangtan had now entered the dorm, circling around the room while looking at Jhope in a weird manner.

Jhope continued to do his best to convice the members, that he, in fact, saw a ghost last night.

"Ya I saw it with my own eyes!" Jhope then walked towards the kitchen and pointed at the spot where he saw the female.

"Here! She had long hair and wore white clothes.... Wahhh I'm getting scared just remembering it" Jhope said while shaking his body.

Meanwhile, Jungkook pressed his lips together as he tried not to burst out in laughter while watching the scared hyung.

"GAHH!" Jhope screamed when Rap Monster tried to tap his shoulder, causing the other members to laugh.

Rap Monster looked at Jhope with a serious look. He and Yoongi are the only members who didn't laugh.

"Hoseok. Look, there's no ghost in here, okay?" Rap moster said.

Jhope groaned in frustration "Why won't you guys believe me? She even ate an apple, I saw it!"

Jhope's statement made Jimin lift up his head in surprise "An apple?" Jimin asked with a surprised look.

Yoongi face palmed himself as he listened to them bicker about crap, he's beginning to get tired of this bs.

"Ya! Can you all shut up?" Yoongi almost shouted as he looked around, making the room quiet.

"I'm tired of this shit! First, Jimin had been going all loony thinking that Jungkook has an existing imaginary friend" Yoongi shouted while pointing at Jimin "And now Hoseok freaking talks about seeing snow white!" He looks at Jhope.

"Who are we, the seven dwarfs?" He followed

The members silently watched the rapper let out his rage around the room. None of them dared to talk back.

"I'm going to my room, ya'll better stop it with that childish crap" The hot-headed Yoongi started making his way up the stairs without looking back 

He continued muttering words until he reached his room, leaving bangtan in silence.

As soon as Yoongi left the room, All of the members glared at Jhope and Jimin before leaving towards their rooms.

_____________________

LATE EVENING:

Author's POV:

Yuna Kim just finished her shift at the restaurant she's currently working at.

She put on her jacket, grabbed her things, and bid farewell to the Janitor before leaving swiftly through the back door.
_____________________

"Eh? I'm sorry Yujin, but I don't know Halla's address right now..." Yuna spoke, holding the phone in her hand as she walked slowly along the street.

[[It's fine, unnie. I'm just finding out a way to return all the clothes that I borrowed from her. I hope she picks up the call this time....]] Yujin stated from the other side of the call.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she'll pick up, maybe we can even give her a surprise visit." Yuna smiled.

Yujin happily agreed to her statement and they both ended the call.

Yuna slipped her phone back inside her bag and looked at the street before her.

Tonight, she decided to take the shortcut on the way to her apartment.

In Yuna's perspective, the shortcut is a dark and quiet place for a woman like her to be walking around.

But also, it lets her reach her bed in the fastest way possible.

She continued walking, despite the dead-cold atmosphere surrounding the area...

But stopped completely when she saw a familiar figure walking from afar.

Her jaw dropped, Yuna quickly hid behind a thick post while watching Halla walking with a frown stuck on her face.

Yuna blinked her eyes. Asking herself if what she's seeing is real.

Halla is in Busan right now.....are her eyes deceiving her?

As soon as Halla passed by her, unnoticed, Yuna carefully followed her footsteps, hiding behind anything she can find everytime Halla looks behind.

She couldn't understand, why would Halla be here in Seoul? And more specifically..... Why here, out of all places?

Yuna watched as Halla stopped walking in front of a narrow Alley. Glancing from side to side before going in.

Leaving Yuna even more confused.

Carefully, she followed along the tracks. Getting curious at what her dongsaeng is up to.

Yuna tiptoed as she entered the dark and narrow Alley. From afar, she can still see Halla's tall figure walking towards the end.

Yuna went closer, she crouched behind a garbage dump, trying her best not to absorb the smell.

Halla had now reached the end, and Yuna noticed a steel ladder leading up to a large window.

She quirked her eyebrows when Halla started climbing up to it.

Nothing's making sense at all...

Yuna had watched Halla scoot herself over the window.

A bundle of questions arose even more like a storm stirring up Yuna's mind.

Halla....

Had she been lying to them all this time?...

Yuna wondered what lies up there in that room.

Curiosity kept on biting her, urging her to go up and see the reason why Halla had been lying to her.

Yuna stood up and pressed her lips together, she couldn't handle it. She stared at the ladder first before putting over one foot followed by the other.

Quietly and steadily, she started making her way up, and soon, she finally reached the tip of the ladder.

Nervousness started crawling up to her as she heard two people speaking inside.

Yuna decided to listen first before taking a peek. She leaned in closer so that she could hear them clearly.

Yuna was sure that one of the voices is Halla.

But the other one......

It felt so familiar and so not at the same time...

The voice belonged to a guy. Yuna felt like she had heard this voice somewhere, but it's in the tip of her tongue. She couldn't drop a name on who it is.

She leaned in more closer to listen about what they're talking about.

Yuna's eyes widened at the words that came out from Halla's mouth.

WHITE....

CEO...

Jeon Jaehee....

What the hell is happening?

Yuna couldn't hold it any longer, she pulled her head up, trying her best not to make a sound.

And slowly, she took a peek inside the mysterious window.

Yuna's eyes widened, her mouth dropped open, and her body became paralyzed as she saw the person who's been keeping Halla company all this time.

Jeon Jungkook of BTS.

Yuna felt a knot on her throat. The moment she saw them, only two words came into her mind, and those were:

How and why

A large question mark took over her mind.

Yuna had been watching their figures for a while now, still shocked at what she found.

However, Jungkook stopped talking to Halla and turned his gaze towards the window.

Her body jumped when Jungkook almost noticed her presence.

Yuna gulped.

She needs to go.

_________________________

Jungkook quickly opened the window looking for any sign of presence.

"what's wrong?" Halla asked, worried.

Jungkook just Shook his head, still looking out "I think I saw someone here..."

Halla groaned "I told you, the spy won't follow us again. He's done for. You should relax..."

Jungkook nodded slightly, taking one last look outside before closing the window.
____________________________

Little do they know, Yuna's body is shaking the whole time as she covered her mouth from the shock while hiding behind the dumpster down at the Alley.

Her eyes were still widened.

She can't believe this is happening.... 

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued......

_____________________________

A/N: Hey how's everyone? The weather in my country is having its moods so I hope everyone's safe :)

In this chapter, Yuna finds out about Halla and Jungkook.

And the rest of BTS? Don't worry, we'll get to that sooner :)

Lovelots~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 175 31
How a fresher falls in love with her leader and the same with the leader
99K 4K 19
In which Jungkook is a homeless teenager, with no friends, no family, nobody...He felt alone. That was until he met Kim Taehyung...who changed his li...
170K 8.4K 45
JEON JUNGKOOK a story in which the heart breaker gets her heart broken. [ TWO SIDES UNIVERSE ] #85 in jk #6 in jungkookie
149K 6.4K 48
A story about how Seokjin and Namjoon meet and fall in love after all the hardships the went through in life. What happens when two families with pro...