That Butt Naked Godly Being W...

Galing kay Silent_Innocence

After the mother of Corinne (Corey) Tyson, falls victim of a fatal wolf attack, Corey's father becomes extrem... Higit pa

TBNGBWALSP...Chapter One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Four
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Ten
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eleven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twelve
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Fourteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Fifteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Sixteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Seventeen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eighteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Nineteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Four
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Four
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Four
TBNGBWALSP....Chapter Forty-Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Epilogue!
Sequel News!

TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Eight

163K 3.8K 306
Galing kay Silent_Innocence

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

The lovely individuals who wrote my favorite comments this week go by...

Chocoholic359

XxCitySlicker16xX

Yiselle05

ConfederateRose

Kac222

BlackBirdWolf96

<<Thank you for the comments everyone, your continues support continues to amaze and flatter me>>

Chapter Forty-Eight

Staring up at the ceiling, not bothering to turn to the door, I felt my heart pound in my chest as the door opened slowly. 

Closing my eyes tightly together, I bit my lip, and had to fight the urge to  break down crying, a combination of the pain from my side, and the missing piece I was feeling for Seth bringing tears to my eyes. 

For some reason, I knew it wasn't Seth who entered the door, and that hurt and angered me more than anything, but who's voice I heard surprised me more than ever. "Corey..." My dad's voice came soft, almost as if he was unsure if I was awake or not. Opening my eyes, I felt tears slide down my cheeks as I looked up at my dad standing in the door way. "Oh Corey-" My dad sighed softly, walking towards me, taking a seat on the bed beside me. 

"Hi Daddy," I mumbled softly, my voice shaking.

Placing his hand on my cheek, my dad stared into my eyes, staying silent for a few moments, "How could something like this happen to my angel?" He mumbled softly, caressing my cheek softly.

Staring up at my dad, I chewed on my bottom lip, "Who told you dad?" I asked, curious as to why, and how he was here.

My dad sighed softly, "A boy named Seth called me," He spoke without emotion, "I'm assuming he's the boy who's caught your attention lately," My dad cleared his throat before continuing, "He uh-told me a man had a mental breakdown, and you were the first person he could grab, which resulted in you getting stabbed," He told me, having to clear his throat again, fighting back his emotions.

Reaching up, I took hold of one of my dad's hands, and kissed it lightly, "I'm alright dad, I've been taken care of, you didn't need to drive all the way down here...." I told him softly.

Shrugging, my dad, smiled softly, "I can't help but worry about my baby girl, you can't imagine what went through my mind when some young boy told me you were hurt." He sighed, squeezing my hand carefully.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you myself," I apologized quickly.

My dad waved me off quickly, "You're hurt, I'm just glad you're okay," He told me honestly.

Smiling, I nodded, "Me too..." I whispered softly. "Dad, did you meet Seth when you got here?" I asked softly.

Smiling my dad nodded, "Want to know if if I approve?" He wondered, raising an eyebrow.

Biting my lip, I nodded, "Actually yes..." I confirmed.

My dad nodded then, "I met him when  I arrived. He seems like a great guy, and he obviously cares so much about you Corey. He's a mess out there in the hall, but he told me he's nervous to come in here since he feels like he could have prevented you getting hurt," He explained, surprising me that Seth opened up to him that much. "I met his father too, Derek's a great man, brought his son up well." I smiled at my dad's words, I'm beyond overjoyed that he liked Seth and Derek.

"I'm glad you like them," I told him, the smile still spread across my lips.

After spending close to an hour just talking, my dad brushed my hair from my eyes and kissed my forehead, "You rest alright," He told me, "We're going to be leaving early tomorrow, you've already missed quite a bit of school..." He reminded me, sounding like the concerned parent he's always been.

Nodding, I adjusted myself in the bed, and watched my dad as he left my room. 

My side, which hadn't been hurting me the entire time my dad was present, pinched slightly, but wasn't anything too unbearable, and it took a mere repositioning to rid the feeling.

Laying still for a while, not finding sleep, an odd feeling tingled though out my entire body, and my desire for Seth's presence grew greatly.

Sick of sitting around for Seth to show up, I painfully hoisted myself to a sitting position, and threw my hair up into a messy bun with the hair tie that was  still on my wrist. 

Moving my legs to the side of the bed then, I carefully stood to my feet, feeling the stitches on my side pull slightly.

When the pain was bearable again, I slowly worked my way towards the door. 

As I made my way out of the hotel room, the odd desire for Seth's presence led me down the hallway, and eventually to where he was, his back facing me, as he stood with his head against a wall. His fists down by his sides, his right fist bloody on the knuckles.

Carefully making my way towards him, I knew he knew I was there when he's body tensed up slightly, "Why did you punch a wall?" I asked softly, reaching out and taking his bleeding hand in my two hands.

Turning around slowly, Seth's tear filled eyes stared at me, "Why did you leave your bed?" He asked, his voice soft, ignoring my question all together.

I shrugged, "You wouldn't come see me, and I wanted to see you, so I came looking," I told him. Reaching out, Seth ran his finger tips along my cheek carefully as if I was going to break in his touch, "There's this feeling in my body that made me feel as if I needed you or I was going to die," I admitted, not sure how to explain the feeling the was bursting now through my body from his soft touch on my cheek.

Seth nodded softly, "It's the heat Rania mentioned in the clearing. It's really happening,"  He spoke the last part as if he barely believed it himself.

"Well I don't know that that is, but it burns..." I told him, biting my lip, "...between my legs...and in my stomach," I whispered softly, looking around us to make sure no one heard me.

Chuckling softly, Seth let a smile slip onto his face, "Oh yeah?" He asked me keeping his voice low.

I nodded, "Yes, now can you please come back to our room with me, my legs are getting weaker by the moment, and I'm not sure I can stand any longer," I admitted.

Nodding, and without saying anything, Seth carefully picked me up off the ground careful not to pull my stitches, and carried me back to the room.

When I was laid back carefully in the bed, I looked up at Seth, and patted the side of the bed beside me. "Lay with me, please?" I asked softly.

Looking as if he couldn't refuse, Seth climbed into the bed beside me, but left a space in between our bodies, as if touching me would hurt me. Moving over, I quickly fixed that problem making my whole left side of my body press against Seth.

After laying in silence for a while, Seth sighed, and repositioned himself so he was laying on his side, his head propped up by his arm, his eyes staring into mine, "I'm sorry that this happened to you." He began softly, reaching out with his free hand and cupping the side of my face. "I should have known better than to get distracted when we were out in the clearing..." He continued, pausing for a moment, giving me the opportunity to interrupt.

"Seth, it's not your fault. If anyone should take the blame, it should be me. I'm the one who convinced us to go, if I hadn't, we would have spent the day doing something in this bed..." I spoke, my voice fading off as the feeling Seth called my heat earlier, began to intensify just thinking about the things me and Seth did completing our bond.

Seth laughed lightly, and my cheeks heated up quickly, "You're thinking about what we did in this bed, aren't you?" Seth laughed lightly.

Biting my lip, I considered denying him, but I knew he'd figure out I was lying eventually, so I nodded softly. "You have no idea what this feeling in my body is like. With you laying here, I can't help but want to rip your clothes off," I told him honestly.

Nodding Seth continued to stare into my eyes, "Well, you're scent gives it away, you know. I can tell when your aroused, and that doesn't help me any in that department either..." He admitted.

Raising an eyebrow I stared at him confused, "She mentioned something like that, didn't she...What do you mean my scent?" I asked softly.

"You shouldn't have it because you're human, but as wolves..." He paused for a moment, "Let me just explain everything from the beginning...female wolves go into heat, where they desire their mate's intamte touch, it's the only time a werewolf female can concive a child, and during the female's heat, she gives off a scent of her arousal to arouse her mate, but unfortunetly the scent doesn't arouse only her mate, it arouses any male wolf. You are giving off the scent apparently because you've mated with me, and you may begin to take some other wolf traits as well," He explained, seeming as if he was nervous on how I would take his words.

Staring at Seth for a moment, letting it sink in, I reached out and ran my finger tips along his forehead smoothing the worry lines he had created telling me this. "Why are you worrying so much Seth?" I asked him softly.

He sighed, and closed his eyes for a moment, "You mean the world to me Corinne, I worry everytime I tell you something new that may turn you away from me..." He told me honestly.

Biting my lip, I laughed lightly, "You do realize that you are concerned that I would turn away from you because I'm now going to want to sleep with you more often right?" I spoke, holding back my laughter.

Seth just stared at my smiling face like I was going insane, "A guy can be nervous. I mean what do I have to go off of, earlier you were freaking out that someone was going to notice that we'd slept together, so I think I was justified in my concern," He defended himself.

Giggling softly, I shifted my body, ignoring the pulling at my stiched, and leaned to Seth until my lips touched his ear, "Just because I don't want people to know, doesn't mean I don't want it...all the time," I whispered.

Leaning back to a comfortable position for my side, I just stared at Seth as he stared back at me. "Just to make it clear, we're waiting until Adel gives you the okay, and it's going to be a hundred times more romantic than in a hotel room," Seth promised, leaning forward and kissing my forehead.

"Seth do me a favor?" I asked softly after savoring the feel of his lips on my skin, and when he nodded I continued, "Kiss me?" I whispered softly.

Knowing I would most likely ask again if he didn't comply, Seth moved himself closer to me, and pressed his lips against mine, soft at first, but growing with intensity as it progressed.

"I love you," Seth whispered softly against my lips.

Pushing my lips harder against his, I sighed softly, "I love you too," I whispered back.

Moving our lips in perfect harmony, like always, are moment was interupted when the door opened, drawing both me and Seth's attention, "Oh dear, I hope I'm not interupting anything!" Adel practically squealed, covering her eyes.

Laughing lightly, I shook my head softly, "Adel you're fine," I told her softly.

Slowly Adel uncovered her eyes to peak and me and Seth, "I'm sorry I didn't realize that Seth finally got the balls to come in here..." She laughed lightly.

"Hey-" Seth began, but I quickly cut him off.

"Actually he didn't Adel, I got out of bed and tracked him down," I told her truthfully.

Adel stared at Seth for a confirmation, and when he nodded, she shook her head, "Well truthfully, you should have been up walking about, but I'm assuming Seth took over the walking on the way back, so I'll let it slide this time," She told us, "Now Corey, tell me how are you feeling?" 

Smiling up at her, I felt Seth interlace his fingers with mine, "Better than I thought I would feel," I told her honestly.

Making her way over to the side of the bed that I was laying on, she shooed Seth away slightly, and lifted my shirt up to inspect the stitching. "I'm impressed, it's healing quite rapidly," She spoke, her eyes inspecting the stitches. "The way I see it, because you have obviously as a human gone into heat, the chances of you gaining other wolf traits is highly likely. With what I'm seeing right now, I'd assume that you've received rapid healing, which in this case is a good thing." She told me with a smile.

Nodding, I smiled, and glanced over at Seth, who was practically beaming himself, "So she's going to be health soon?" Seth asked.

Smiling, Adel wiggled her eyebrows at the two of us, her mind obviously going off in the same direction that both me and Seth's were, "I'd say so," She laughed lightly, "Now Seth, you take care of her!" She ordered, sending a wink in my direction, before turning on her heals and exiting our room.

Staying silent for a moment, staring at the ceiling, I turned my head towards Seth after a few seconds, and smiled, "So, I never thanked you for calling my dad, and meeting him.... He told me that he likes you, thinks you're good for me, which makes everything easier," I told him, laughing lightly under my breath.

Seth just continued to stare at me for a few moments, his eyes carefully taking in the details of my face, "I wish I was in a better mind set when I met him, I had actually just punched a wall when he walked in..." He admitted, chuckling softly.

"About that..." I began, "Was all of this angering you that much?" I asked softly, reaching out and taking his right hand in mine. 

Shrugging, Seth sighed, "I was worried, everyone kept saying you were alright, but I couldn't bring myself to believe it. I saw the way you tried to hold back your pain when it first happened, I held you when you broke down crying in pain, it was all too much for me and I kept replaying it over, and over in my mind," He explained.

Biting my lip, I carefully thought over his words before responding, "But yet you didn't come check on me, you left me waiting..." I whispered softly.

Sighing Seth closed his eyes for a moment, "Corinne, I am so sorry that you had to come find me, I should have manned up. I wanted to believe that it was all a bad dream and I'd wake up from it, but every moment I considered coming to you, my legs would give out, or I'd suddenly loose my confidence. I panicked for six straight hours, thinking you'd wake up and suddenly blame me for you getting hurt again..." He told me. "I'm sorry," He finally whispered.

"There's no need to apologize," I promised, "I was there when it happened, I saw what happened, and you did everything perfectly," I told him honestly. Lifting his hand to my lips, I carefully kissed each of his knuckles, "Did it hurt?" I asked softly.

Raising an eyebrow Seth stared at me, "What, punching the wall?" He wondered, amused by my sudden switch back to the original conversation.

Nodding, I stared into his eyes, his hand still at my lips, "Yes, did it hurt punching the wall?" I asked him again, clarifying my previously asked question.

Seth laughed lightly, "I feel as if you forget about my other half sometimes," Seth laughed.

Rolling my eyes, I shook my head softly, "I would never, could never forget about Wolfy, but I know even he has a soft side. So tell me the truth, did punching the wall hurt, you haven't answered me yet," I pointed out.

Taking a deep breath, Seth sighed softly, "It hurt like a bitch," Seth finally admitted after a moment.

Smiling, I pressed my lips to his knuckles again, "So then no more punching walls for you, or we'll invest in a punching bag," I told him with a smile.

Reaching out, Seth grabbed onto my chin, and turned my face towards his, "Let's not get in the situation again where I feel the need to punch a wall. Meaning you stay as far away from anything dangerous as possible!"  He ordered, before leaning forward and kissing my lips softly.

"Deal," I whispered softly, before reaching up and tangling my fingers into his hair, pulling him closer to myself, and pressing my lips against his.

After spending a good long time kissing Seth, when my lips were red and tender, I laid comfortably with my head on Seth's chest.

My side surprisingly felt amazing, minus the few pinches I felt every now and again, but other than that, it was as if I wasn't injured at all.

With my head placed conveniently over Seth's heart, I found comfort counting his heart beats, each one bringing a feeling of safety around me. Laying there, my mind was free to run, thinking over how these past few days have been pretty crazy, with two close calls with knives in my side, I knew it was going to be harder to prove to Seth I was okay, but it would be worth it in the end.

Feeling Seth's hand slide up underneath the edge of my shirt, trailing up my bare skin along my spine, I closed my eyes together, taking a deep breath, "Weren't you the one who said we were waiting until we got Adel's okay?" I pointed out, opening my eyes and tilting my head up to meet his smiling face. Continuing moving his hand upwards, Seth played with clasp of my bra as if he was going to undo it. Catching my breath, the feeling I had forgotten about of my so called heat returned in full force, and I wanted nothing more than to rip Seth's clothes off of him, and prove to him that my injuries were perfectly okay. "Do you realize that if you continue doing that, it is no longer my fault if we don't end up waiting until we get the okay, it'll be you're fault," I pointed out, my eyes locking with his, my voice sounding so much calmer than I felt.

Seth laughed lightly, "I was getting bored staring at the ceiling..." He admitted, shrugging his shoulders as if it was no big deal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Little Note From The Author:

Goodness, thanks so much for all the lovely comments my dears! You make me smile so much you have no idea. 

Getting over this bump in the road has turned out to be so much easier than I thought it would be, and I owe that to each and every one of you! So THANK YOU:)

Writing really is coming easier to me again, which I am so happy about!

I hope you enjoy this chapter, this story is sadly coming to a close here shortly...

Now...remember, I'm not a person who has a set goal of votes or comments before I upload the next chapter, and honestly I don't ever see myself doing that, but the only thing I'm asking you to do if you want to see me continue to update this at a regular pace,  I would love to see a constant response coming from this... so, if you want the next chapter really soon....VOTE and COMMENT on this chapter! And if you want, maybe FAN me too;)

<<DON'T FORGET I'M PICKING FAVORITE COMMENTS...SO COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!>>

THANKS SO MUCH! 

~J

-------------------------------

Copyrighted Material

All Rights Reserved

-------------------------------

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1K 32 11
Ally and her best friend, Cory, have difficult home lives that they are trying to put behind them. In order to do that, they run away together, strai...
31.1M 1M 35
Every half century in a small little town hidden in the woods, a beast comes out from the forest to claim his bride on the night of an eclipse. The p...
693K 43.2K 30
Waking up with no memory of her past or who she really was, Misha had no choice but to start a life in a strange town. However, she starts to notice...
16.1K 1.3K 27
Talon Colton has a chance encounter with a young woman who he discovers is his mate, but things do not go as planned between them. Although she is on...