A Journey Together (Sansby Fa...

By Blue_Diamond5

The barrier is finally down, and a new life is finally right up ahead. Opportunities like never seen before-i... More

❥ Chapter 1: The Grand Opening
❥ Chapter 2: The Suit
❥ Chapter 3: Just as Expected
❥ Chapter 4: Jealousy
❥ Chapter 5: A Terrific Tuesday
❥ Chapter 6: Secrets
Chapter 7: Movie Night
★ Chapter 8: Good Morning ★
★ Chapter 9: I'm Thinking About You ★
★ Chapter 10: His Return ★
★ Chapter 11: The Unbearable Shame ★
★ Chapter 12: His Support ★
★ Chapter 13: A Loving Home ★
THANK YOU SO MUCH
★ Chapter 14: Love is in the Air ★
★ Chapter 15: Surprises ★
★ Chapter 16: Plan ★
★ Chapter 17: Hell ★
★ Chapter 18: It's on ★
★ Chapter 19: Aftermath ★
Chapter 20: The revelation
Notes Again
Chapter 21: Going Home
Chapter 22: Going to Bed
Chapter 23: From relaxing to chaotic
Chapter 24: Party Poopers
Chapter 25: Hangover Crisis
Chapter 26: Couple
Chapter 27: Explaining
Chapter 28: Ideas
Chapter 29: The Night Part One
Chapter 30: The Night Part two
More Notes
Chapter 31: Arguement
Chapter 32: Resets
Chapter 33: Clothes
Chapter 34: The Date Part 1
Chapter 35: The Date Part 2
Chapter 36: The Date Part 3
Chapter 37: The Date Part 4
Chapter 38: A Friendly Call
Chapter 39: The Harsh Truth
Chapter 40: A Small Argument
Chapter 41: Short Time Left
Chapter 42: A Small Breakdown
Chapter 43: The Fight
Chapter 44: Why?
Chapter 45: Wrong Decisions We Make
Chapter 46: May I take a seat?
Chapter 47: You know him?
Chapter 48: What have we done?
Chapter 50: I'm sorry
Chapter 51: The Best Thing
Chapter 52: The Epic Gift
Chapter 53: Christmas Part One
Chapter 54: Christmas Part Two
Chapter 55: Christmas Part Three
★ Chapter 56: Odd ★
Chapter 57: He's Alright
★ Chapter 58: Brothers ★
★ Chapter 59: Alone ★
★ Chapter 60: Sean and Dan ★
Chapter 61: Reminiscent Walk
Chapter 62: Headed Down to Your Destination
Book Update!!

Chapter 49: Gone

2.1K 108 88
By Blue_Diamond5

Papyrus walked in to his warm, cozy home, his usual bright smile spread over his face.

It had been quite a fun afternoon between him and his favorite celebrity.

He and Mettaton had had a romantic picnic under the sunset.

"SANS! GRILLBY! I'M HOME!" he announced cheerfully.

The house was quiet.

Too quiet.

Something didn't feel right....

Skeptically, Papyrus raised an eyebrow and quietly tiptoed upstairs to his brother's room.

He tried to peek the door open but it was locked.

"SANS?" Papyrus asked with concern.

His brother usually never locked his door unless he wanted to isolate himself from people when he felt down, something Papyrus hated because how could he help out if he didn't find a way to reach him?

"SANS... OPEN THE DOOR. LET ME IN. I CAN HELP YOU WITH WHATEVER IT IS YOU'RE DEALING WITH." Papyrus pleaded.

"not now paps" Sans' voice was heard, muffled through the door.

His voice sounded eerie.

Papyrus huffed.

"SANS! OPEN THE DOOR, DEAR BROTHER! I AM NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU DO SO!"

There was a small click, signaling the door had been unlocked.

Papyrus opened the door, only to find Sans sitting up on his bed, looking at Papyrus with such an empty, broken, pained smile, and his face covered in dry tears.

"SANS! WHAT HAPPENED!?" Papyrus asked worriedly, running to Sans and embracing him in a warm, caring hug.

"he's not coming back... i told him not to do so..." He uttered, hiding his face in his brother's red scarf.
________________

Grillby slammed the door to his room shut and grunted.

"Why does everything I care about has to rot!?" He shouted, tears streaming over his face as he then proceeded to kick his furniture and make a mess in his room out of grief, and frustration.

'we're over' Sans' voice rang over and over like an eternal echo in his mind.

"No, Grillby. Control yourself." He reminded himself, his hands over his face.

"Control..."

He took deep breaths.

Grillby began rearranging his room, wiping his tears away and then taking a seat on his bed once finally done.

He picked up his digital clock from his carpet and looked down for a long minute before turning up the radio.

Grillby laid back and closed his eyes, the 70's styled rock music from the radio still playing through the quietness of the apartment.

He didn't know what to do anymore.

He felt lost without the guidance of the one he loved most, asides from his family of course.
______________

Another day, after another.

Still no sign.

He felt bad about himself.

He reacted bad, and he knew it.

His reaction was almost like... his father's first reaction to his relationship with Sans.

He didn't want it to be like this.

Grillby sighed and leaned on the counter.

It was just another simple, empty day at work.

He needed to apologize urgently.

"No..." Grillby mumbled, wrapping his arms around his chest.

It was shameful how much of a coward he could be at times.

'Come on, Grillby. Get yourself together, man. He needs you, just as much as you need him.' he thought.

"You should go home, g." Someone said, causing Grillby to flinch at the unexpected comment.

"Ah! Red it's you. Don't scare me like that haha" Grillby chuckled nervously.

"Go home. I'll take care of the bar for you." Red Bird repeated.

"No... It's fine. Plus, I've been absent for many days lately. I don't think it's fair for you to have to-"

"Boss, Red is right. You need to go home and r-rest. You look tired." Jasmine interrupted, briefly looking down at Red and smiling, her face blushing a bit.

'She's so beautiful', Red thought.

"But... I-"

"Grillby, go home. Go fix your problems with Sans. Standing here lamenting yourself isn't gonna help." Red advised.

"Wha... How did you know?"

"A, Sans isn't here and there was rumors saying that he was at the hospital. B, you seem awfully distressed, and I know you Grillbz. We've known each other for years. That's the way you act when you're troubled by something important." Red explained, rubbing the side of Grillby's arm consolingly.

"Oh..."

"Don't stress yourself over work! We've got this under control!" Jasmine cheered.

"Are you two sure?"

Red and Jasmine looked at each other confidently, then back at Grillby.

"Yes sir!" They shouted in unison, getting a small laugh from the weary bartender.

"Okay..." His chuckle finally died out.

With still a bit of hesitance, Grillby grabbed his bags and handed Red the keys to the bar.

"Thank you, you two." He thanked softly.

"No prob! That's what friends are for!" Red smiled widely.

Jasmine just nodded in agreement.

"If anything goes wrong don't hesitate to call me. I'll be out getting some things done." Grillby informed before waving his two friends/employees one last goodbye and making his way out, putting on his favorite black coat he bought not so long ago.

The weather sure was dropping with the approach of winter.

Funny thing is that yesterday had been Thanksgiving, but because of all the problematic situations taking place, he didn't even celebrate.

He didn't even bother trying to do so.

Though he had really wished to enjoy his first Thanksgiving with his loved ones.

It just seemed like things weren't gonna go as planned...

Grillby put his hands in his pockets and kept walking.

He missed him.

Thinking things could get back to normal if he just simply apologized, was an incredibly amazing feeling.

But he feared what might happen.

'What if I screw up and make matters worse? What if I let my temper get the best of me?' he thought.

Grillby took a seat on a park bench and took out his phone.

With just a small press of a button, the screen lit up.

Grillby stared at his wallpaper thoughtfully.

It was a picture of him and Sans he had taken a few months ago.

They looked happy.

Grillby released a small puff of air and put his phone back in his pocket.

He sat there for a long twenty minute span, pondering about what he should do.

He either took his chance, and apologize now, or he left things just as they were.

Maybe things were better off like this.

....

No.

No they weren't, and he knew it.

Grillby got on his feet and looked into the crowd of people, and monsters, roaming the streets.

They all had somewhere to go.

What's life without a purpose anyway?

He was only a few blocks away...

He could do this.

He would do this.

'Time to fix my mistake' he thought.

He was filled with Determination.
______________

Guess who decided to finish writing!~ Yas queen! That's right.

Me!

Feel free to leave comments! I love reading those. ;)

One more thing, I'll be editing this book a bit. Grammar wise to be exact. I already did the first chapters so feel free to check those out when you get the time! Byeeeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 868 20
"I couldn't hold my breath for so long, my vision was all blurry, and my hearing muffled. I heard a loud splash and saw something red and flowing. I...
4.8K 271 23
Our beloved Monsters live at the surface for almost a year now. As Christmas time begins, they are all overwhelmed by the festivity and happiness th...
11.8K 336 34
Frisk has freed the monsters of the Underground. Finally, monster kind is allowed to return to the surface. It's been 3 years since then. Yet the mon...
7.7K 429 48
Meet Maya, a wonderfully sarcastic girl with the ability to befriend sassy flowers, talking skeletons, ghosts & even a walking candle. Oh, she also...