Looking For Help

By Windoom

The Avengers had crossed paths with a group of frightening monsters. After being defeated by them, Thor leads... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Christmas Special!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 14

18.6K 465 152
By Windoom

After a few minutes, they appeared in the place Peter called home. You guessed it, inside Peter's bathtube in Aunt May's place.

Peter and Calypso rushed inside the Stark towers. None was attending at the desk, so their entrance passed unnoticed. Calypso was looking around surprised and confused, everything in the city was entirely new to her, so she kept asking him about every little thing.

Imagine what Peter had to do to explain her about cars.

They stepped into the elevator and arrived to The Avengers floor. Peter heard his team before even seeing them.

"We need to find Peter!" Peter heard Tony yell.

"We don't know where he is, Tony. The only clue is that ghost you say you saw, we can't work with just that!" Steve argued.

"We just have to search through the country! It's not that hard!" Tony argued back.

By this time, Peter was already in the living room, where the team was trying to calm down Steve and Tony. It wasn't Peter the first to talk, Calypso beat him.

"Is that how mortals like to do in their free time? It is a bit unnerving." She said.

All the team snapped their heads towards both of them.

"Hey guys." Siad Peter ashamed for the sudden attention. "How you doing?"

Tony was the first to step fowards. He englufed Peter in a bear tight hug. "You're alive." He whispered.

Peter smiled and hugged back. "And I'm back." He anwered.

Tony pulled back, teareyed. "Enough of cheesy greetings, are you going to introduce us to your new friend?" He said, pointing his finger to Calypso.

She growled. "None has ever told you that pointing is rude?"

Tony whistled. "Feisty. Nice one that you found, Peter."

Both Peter and Calypso blushed bright red and stared around the room avoiding the team's gaze.

"Oh God, you're dating, aren't you?" Tony squealed. "So much teasing material! It's my time to shine!"

"This is Calypso." Peter said, trying to change the subject. "She helped me when the explosion took place."

"Calypso?" Steve asked. "Like... the one in the Myths?"

Calypso nodded. "Yup! That's me."

"So... you're immortal?" Asked Bruce, clearly interested.

She shook her head. "Not anymore. After I left Ogygia, I became mortal."

Peter stared at her wideyed. "You didn't tell me that! Why would you leave, then?"

"Because living the eternity confined in that piece of land is as bored as watching the grass grow." Calypso answered nonchalanty. "I want some acction after my little 'break'."

All The Avnegers stared at her silently.

Calypso tilted her head. "Anything on my face?"

They felt the urge to facepalm. Tony did it openly.

"Nevermind." He said. "Everyone in the Gods World is crazy. I think you're the first person to refuse immortality."

Calypso laughed. "I'm not the first one." She said. "The first was Percy Jackson. I think you know him."

Now, all the team's mouths -less Thor- were hanging open. Thor, however, just laughed at his teamates expressions.

"Young Perseus is, indeed, someone extraordinary!" He boomed.

-----

After all the 'catching up', Tony explained Peter about the situation. He learned about the disappearance of Percy and Wanda, about the shrink of the monster attacks and their conversation with Grover.

Even if Peter had returned, without Percy or any other demigod, they were lost.

Their problem was quickly solved when someone stepped out of the shadows. At the sudden appearance, all The Avnegers stood from their seats. Only Calypso recognized the boy.

"Nico di'Angelo." She said. "A pleasure to meet you at last."

The boy's eyes drifted towards her, with a quick look at her outfit, he recognized her.

"Calypso, daughter of Atlas. The pleasure is mine." He answered politely. His tone wasn't aggresive nor harsh. However, his voice held a cold note that sent chills through their spines.

"What are your business here, young demigod?" Asked Thor, clearly unfazed about his tone.

Nico glared at him. "My father has sent me to help you while Percy is undisposed. He feels he owes it to that sea scum for returning his throne."

Steve nodded. "It's, indeed, something we are grateful for. Our thanks to your dad."

Nico's gaze fell on him, however, his glare didn't deflate. "I don't like you. I've not forgiven Percy and I won't do it never. However, my father's orders are to be followed or I will be punished. To make it clear, I will help you with the monsters. Nothing else."

As if on cue, when he finished his speech, the alarms sounded.

'Another attack in Central Park. The nimphs are still recovering and the satyrs can't hold them back. Urgent backup required.' Jarvis spoke.

"You just come in time, kid. We will se you fight." Tony said.

-----

The Avengers and Nico arrived at the Park. Bruce and Calypso had stayed back. The first, because releasing Hulk in the middle of New York was a bit dangerous and the second, because she couldn't really help them. Not yet at least.

The place was already a battlefield, however, it wasn't a fight that took place there. It was a slaughter. Nymphs and Satyrs all running around, fleeing from the monsters and failing miserably. Grover could be seen trying to organize a small resistance to allow the scape of other beings, however, it didn't look right.

The Avengers were horrofied by the sigh, but Nico seemed unfazed by the amount of death. The team started to shout and shoot around, blasting all the monsters they could. However, they were overwhelmed almost instantly.

Nico stayed bahind and, after the pathetic power demostration from The Avengers, he let out a taxi whistle. Everyone seemed to stop in their tracks as they noticed the Son of Hades.

The monster held terrified looks.

Nico snapped his fingers and an entire dead army appeared. The skeletons held different atires and weapons of ancient and modern cultures. However, they didn't seem to use them.

The army just ran across the battlefield, using teeth, claws and limbs to tear appart every monster in existance.

The Avengers watched at this happened, fightened and respectful alike. Nico, however, hadn't finished just yet. He made an step fowards and the earth cracked. This time, there weren't skeletons. This time, the shadows seemed to move and run from the crack the boy had made.

Black spots in the entire battlefield killed and vanished the monsters that were once terrifiyng the nature spirits. At the end, all was silent. Before anyone could even move, a shadow ran towards the forest. Some seconds after it disappeared inside the woods, a ear-piercing scream was heard and all become silent again.

-----

Everyone was sitting in the living room. Nico was carelessly watching TV, exhausted from the power demostration. However, The Avengers were looking at him somberly.

"Are you going to explain us how the hell did you take down an entire army?" Tony asked.

"Language, Tony! He's still a kid." Replied Steve.

Nico chuckled darkly. "Not a kid, Steve. I'm from your time, Captain America." He said nonchalanty.

All the team looked at him confused. Al except of Calypso.

"I've heard something about it. The Lotus , weren't they?" She asked.

Nico nodded. "Yup, but it was my father who hid me and my sister there."

"We're getting out of topic." Stated Clint. "How in the name of God did you kill all the monsters?"

Nico frowned. "You work with Percy, don't you? Then, why it surprises you so much?"

The Avengers looked at him confused. "What do you mean, kid?" Tony replied.

"Percy is stronger than me." Nico said. "He could beat me easily."

Some of The Avengers' mouths where hanging open.

"He is more powerful than you?" Natasha asked.

"Has he talked you about the wars?" Nico answered back.

Bruce talked now. "He has told us that someone leaded the war, but we know nothing else appart for the fact that you won them."

Nico nodded. "It doesn't surprise me." He said. "He doesn't like talking about neither of the wars. Just for you to know, he was the leader in both wars. Both times he defeated the rising threat singlehandely. Both times he lost friends and family."

"What were those threats?" Peter asked.

Nico's face darked. "There was a second Titanomachy and a second Gigantomathy. Kronos rose again, helped by his fellow Titans, the first time. If it wasn't for him, Olympus would have been destroyed. The second time was Gaea, she revived the Giants and tried to get over the world. It took Romans and Greeks to stop her."

"W-Wait, Romans?" Natasha stuttered.

"Greek Gods have Roman aspects, they have roman demigods." Nico shrugged. "The relation between Greeks and Romans was always a mess. It was the reason of the American Civil War."

"Back to Percy," Clint said. "He defeated singlehandely Kronos and Gaea? Weren't them -like- the time and the Earth?"

Nico nodded. "That's how powerful he is. Even if I hate him to the core, he has saved the world more times than any of you." He took a deep breath. "If he doesn't want you to know the details, so be it. He has a hard past, respect that."

"Didn't you hate him?" Stark asked. "Why wouldn't you reveal his secrets?"

Nico glared at him. "Even if I hate his entire existance, he has saved the world. I respect him and I won't be so cruel to reveal his past without his consent. Not even him deserves that punishment."

"Is it that bad?" Asked Steve.

Nico looked at him seriously right into the eyes. "From Hell and back."

-----

Kira was scared. Percy and Wanda were both passed out and they were now outside the Labirynth, in some kind of forest.

She shouted for help as she tried to wake any of them.

After some minutes which seemed to be hours, someone appeared. Kira noticed him and decided that she was really tired. She was seeing two times the same person. One of them was a little shorter but they were exactly equal.

One of them talked to the other and pointed at Percy. The other shook his head and walked towards him. Kira placed herself between Percy and him.

"No-Don't touch him. Don't harm him." Her menace sounded more like a plead.

The other just smiled. "I won't harm him. Let me help him."

Kira moved, exhausted, form between them.

She would have fallen asleep because she awoke in a kind of bed. An old man looking at her. However, something was wrong with this man. She had half of his body as a horse.

"Sleep, child. You will recover soon."

With that, Kira fell asleep again. This time completely.

We have just reached 700 reads in this story. Wow. Thakyou for all your support, I wanted to do an A/N thanking you all when we reached 500 but in just 2 days the story had 200 reads. 200. WOAH.

Imagine my face when I saw this.

I won't take more of your time you could spend doing other things so,

C'ya Bohas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.4K 15
Percy Jackson. The greatest demigod to ever walk on earth. S.H.I.E.L.D has always had him on their watch, but when Loki suddenly springs up, it is ti...
61.3K 1.8K 24
After fighting 2 wars, defeating multiple monsters and going blind in Tartarus, Percy Jackson just wants to live a normal life with his mortal family...
24.9K 701 25
(The sequel to 'Percy Jackson & The Avengers: Aftermath') After the death of Perseus 'Percy' Jackson, a new threat is rising on earth and the underwo...
44.7K 858 20
Sometimes, things don't go as planned...Percy Jackson disappeared. Annabeth thinks that he was killed by the infamous killer: Killer Wave. What happe...