INDECENT 》Harry Styles #Watt...

By MySillyHarryDiary

''Oh, girl. No offence, you are... like okay, but hell no! I couldn't be able to show my face around with you... More

》Chapter One.
》Chapter Two.
》Chapter Three.
》Chapter Four.
》Chapter Five.
》Chapter Six.
》Chapter Seven.
》Chapter Eight.
》Chapter Nine.
》Chapter Ten.
》Chapter Eleven.
》Chapter Twelve.
》Chapter Thirteen.
》Chapter Fourteen.
》Chapter Fifteen.
》Chapter Sixteen.
》Chapter Seventeen.
》Chapter Eighteen.
》Chapter Nineteen.
》Chapter Twenty.
》Chapter Twenty-One.
》Chapter Twenty-Two.
》Chapter Twenty-Three.
》Chapter Twenty-Four.
》Chapter Twenty-Five.
》Chapter Twenty-Six.
》Chapter Twenty-Seven.
》Chapter Twenty-Eight.
》Chapter Twenty-Nine.
》Chapter Thirty.
》Chapter Thirty-One.
》Chapter Thirty-Two.
》Chapter Thirty-Three.
》Chapter Thirty-Four
》Chapter Thirty-Five
》Chapter Thirty-Six
》Chapter Thirty-Seven
》Chapter Thirty-Eight.
》Chapter Thirty-Nine
》Chapter Fourty
》Chapter Fourty-One
》 Chapter Fourty-Two
》 Chapter Fourty-Three
》 Chapter Fourty-Four
》 Chapter Fourty-Five
》 Chapter Fourty-Six
》Chapter Fourty-Seven
》Chapter Fourty-Eight
》Chapter Fourty-Nine
》Chapter Fifty
》Chapter Fifty-One
》Chapter Fifty-Two
》Chapter Fifty-Four
》Chapter Fifty-Five
》Chapter Fifty-Six
》Chapter Fifty-Seven
》Chapter Fifty-Eight
》Chapter Fifty-Nine
》Chapter Sixty
》Chapter Sixty-One
》Chapter Sixty-Two
》Chapter Sixty-Three
》Chapter Sixty-Four
》Chapter Sixty-Five
》Chapter Sixty-Six
》Chapter Sixty-Seven
》Chapter Sixty-Eight
》Chapter Sixty-Nine
》Chapter Seventy
》Chapter Seventy-One
》Chapter Seventy-Two
》Chapter Seventy-Three
》Chapter Seventy-Four
》Chapter Seventy-Five.
》Chapter Seventy-Six
》Chapter Seventy-Seven
》Chapter Seventy-Eight
》Chapter Seventy-Nine
》Chapter Eighty
》Chapter Eighty-One
》Chapter Eighty-Two
》Chapter Eighty-Three
》Chapter Eighty-Four
》Chapter Eighty-Five

》Chapter Fifty-Three

2.4K 86 33
By MySillyHarryDiary

Edited by: _rose

From Unknown:

Didn't you know the only use for a pawn, is to sacrifice itself for the better good? The real game is for Kings and Queens only.

I must have read it a thousands of times by now and still, it makes no sense.

What is this supposed to mean?

Why can't I catch the meaning behind the text like I always do? Is this just a mere warning?

I don't really know.

I hear a loud scream coming from Harry's room.

I rush as fast as I can and find him sweating, with his wild eyes scrutinizing the place from side to side. As soon as he sees me, he jumps on his feet and speeds to me.

" Jade!" He shouts almost startling me and wraps his arms around me. He's panting and barely standing, shaking vigorously.

" I'm here." I automatically answer and return the hug to comfort him.

'' I had a nightmare. I was in a dark room and I couldn't reach you. You needed me and I couldn't get you. It was awful.."

I pet his hair tenderly and let him squeeze me for as long as he pleases. 

"Harry?" I interrupt him and lead him to the bed to sit. "How long have you been having these nightmares?"

"They're nothing." He dismisses me but I stare into his eyes not letting this go and making him feel obliged to add something more. "A very long time. They go away only when I play the piano or sleep with you."

"How bad are they?''

"You don't want to know that." There's sarcasm in his voice and a hint of fear. He seems a baby, pouting at me for sticking my nose but I can't help it. I need to know.

" What do you dream, usually?"

" Jade, I can take care of them. Just don't go too far and I'll be fine." I roll my eyes at his sneaky smile and stop making questions. He knew I would have, that's why he's being cheesy.

'' Alright then, do you want to talk about the panic attack you had in your music room?" He stands, his tank top is too big and hangs loose on his chest showing all his muscles.

" Not a biggie."

Oh hell it is.

He walks into the kitchen and fills a glass of water. I get close to the sink to have one too, but I suddenly discover the one in Harry's hands is for me. Harry putting me first is something that will always take me off of guard, I don't know if I'll ever get used to it.

I take it gladly and linger a moment on our fingers touching. I can almost see the hairs on his arms lifting for the electrified feeling.

Harry rips the glass from my hand and moves forward, cutting my breath out.

'' Did you know your eyes become forest green when I get close to you?"

Did you know every time yours aren't looking at me, I die a thousands of deaths?

"And it's amazing because it doesn't happen for anybody else. Just for me."

"My eyes aren't properly green." I try to add and his stare falls down to my chest only to raise up to my face again.

" Your eyes are the most beautiful, enchanted and wild things I've ever seen. It's like having water and earth combined ready to enslave me. I can't stop losing myself into them."

I gulp loudly and Harry catches me from my waist, lifting me on the counter to have our gazes at the same level. With a quick movement, my legs are parted and he fits inside easily.

'' What?'' I break through the tension.

"I can't believe you came back to me."

My heart sinks at the surprise behind his words so I reach out and bring his face closer.

'' Where else would I be?" Harry sucks his breath in and I feel his  fingers pull me to the edge of the counter, straight against his manhood. He's so hard I can feel it clearly through his knickers, pounding.

" I don't know." He whispers. " Away from me, I guess." The timid smirk makes my stomach flip and I instinctively drag Harry closer.

" Perhaps you'll be better off without me, won't you?" I assert, like there would be no doubt about it and never should be. But Harry being Harry, wins me with just one blink of his perfect eyelashes.

" Why, darling, I don't live at all when I'm not with you." My heart stops. Harry quoting Hemingway speaks to me more than every I love you we could ever exchange.

So I let my inhibitions go and grab him by his tank top, only to have him against my lips as I make my way inside of them. We kiss hard and for long, Harry's palms reach my bare thighs and I gasp and moan as he makes his way to my behind.

I want to be his. That's everything that is going in my mind at the moment.

I leave kisses on his neck and jawline, digging my nails into his flesh as he scrapes his erection in between my legs. Harry unties the bow of my uniform and without bothering, he rips the buttons apart, undressing me all at once.

The brief moment we spend not kissing, causes us to crave for each other like we have been years apart so when he assaults me with his tongue, I beg for mercy by pulling his shorts down. Harry lifts me from the counter in my underwear and ends up almost tripping because he forgot to get his feet out from the pants. He cackles  and I peck the tip of his nose, making him stop and staring for a moment.

The curly boy kneels and lays me on the floor. He strips me of my panties, not giving me the time to even think as his fingers fill me completely. I moan fiercely and press his chest against mine, feeling Harry panting against my shoulder as he tries to jerk himself off. I push his hands away and take it in mine. He squeaks biting at my skin, famished. I cry out and he replaces his teeth with his tongue, making slow circles like he's trying to mend the ache.

I rub up and down, while Harry keeps taunting me with his index.

All of a sudden, my wrists are moved and before I know, Harry's length is placed in between my legs, right above my entrance. The contact makes me scream like a desperate prisoner in search for release while he moves in a quick pace. I deepen my fingers in his short hair and pull strongly, causing him to curse my name while he rests on his palms to help his hips rolling.

"Jade, wrap your legs around me."

I do as I'm told, nevertheless, my fingers are removed from his head and pinned over me as he rocks restlessly against me.

" Talk to me." He demands. " What? What do you want, Jade. Tell me."

" Fuck me, Jesus Christ." I blurt out catching Harry out of guard. He wide his eyes without stopping moving and I feel my cheeks flushing. What's gotten into me...?

Harry grins from ear to ear like he just won the lottery. I suspect he planned on having me saying these kind of things. Damn idiot.

I'm begging, hoping he'll give it to me. I need it so desperately.

Suddenly my legs are pulled to Harry's sides, he catches my hips in his hands and start moving. If I thought he was doing his best, I was so wrong. The way his manhood hits my centre even without penetrating me, sends me to the moon. Because it is restless and hard and so needy I bend to him and come undone screaming his name so loud my throat hurts.

Harry spills soon after, coming all over my stomach.

I catch my breath totally drained while he leans next to me, with a smile that makes me want to kick him.

'' What?" I whine and Harry plays with my hair.

" Nothing. Who would have thought that pretty mind of yours could be so dirty?"

I blush hard searching for an excuse to finally get on my feet and move to the bathroom. I need a bath  and this time nobody can take it away from me.

Once i'm done, Harry is on the couch reading something on his laptop and I tiptoe to him, not wanting to disturb. Without even eyeing me, he scoops a bit making room for me and I sit.

"Would you like to talk about something?" I improvise and Harry patiently closes his laptop to give me his full attention.

" Like what?"

" Like... The weather, the music... us?"

" What about us?" He seems having fun while looking at how embarrassed I am.

" I don't know, are you ready to be more than just... us?"

" To be honest, I'd rather let it stay this way for a while longer."

I take in the blow and lower my head, dismissing the topic. Are we still here?

Then I hear Harry gasping and he comes back to look at me.

'' Oh you were serious? Shit, I'm sorry." He places the laptop on the tea table and crosses his fingers, eyeing me.

" I don't wantto go through this again. I just want you to know that from now on, I won't be seeing anybody else but you."

" Why would you?"

I roll my eyes at his dry tone and stand, moving away from his sarcastic ass.

"Can we have a serious conversation for once?

" Shit, I'm not ready for this girlfriend crap... I know it's sounds childish..." He whines and I lose it, because we have been here already and nothing has changed apparently. 

" Oh, because keep messing around with somebody who's not my friend nor boyfriend makes so much sense to you?''

Harry passes his palms on his thighs nervously while I pace back and forth.

" You can't expect a girl like me to just sit and wait around for you to decide if you want to be with me or not."

" That's not up for discussion, Jade. But I have the right to expect it from you since you said you wouldn't go anywhere else." I bite at my bottom lip and sigh in frustration. Why can't he get it?

" I can't do that to myself. Be with somebody who's not completely mine and until you decide, I'll stand my ground."

" I can't be who you want me to be." We share a moment of stillness where nobody dares to move a muscle while the cards are all on the table. What is this about? Am I just a punch ball?

I can't be. We were past this.

" You already are, Harry. All I'm asking is a bit of collaboration. I can't go on without labels. I can't help it, do you understand?"

Harry opens his mouth but nothing comes out, so I just walk to his room, ready to smash the door and lock him out but he follows me, sneaking in last second.

'' Leave me alone."

" I will but let me finish first." He seems angry and even slightly offended.

" Go on and lash out about how childish is it for me wishing to be treated better than a trashcan." Harry is barely holding in, I can tell by the way his nails dig into his palm. He does it every time he's upset and nervous and he pushes and pushes until blood is drown.

" We both know I can only be the mistress and never the lady. How dumb can I be?" I feel his strong arms pushing me against the wall, as he pins my wrist again, his eyes red and full of anger.

" This is the last time you talk about yourself so poorly, Jade. I'll be damned if I let anybody talking about you that way, you heard me? I won't let anybody do that, not even you,  are we clear?"

Harry standing up for me against...well me.

" I don't wish for any other woman. I just don't want to be your boyfriend because it's reductive and meaningless to me. Everybody can be your sweetheart but me? I want to be your everything. The first thought when you wake up and the last when you close your eyes and all those cheesy things you wish for. I want to mark you so you will not be able to take a step without remembering me; So that once you'll left me, I'll haunt your every breath. Because this is what I feel since the first day I have met you and If I have to be ruined, you can bet you ass you'll coming down with me. "

I'm breathless, armless and totally charmed by his words. What he said is tremendous, yet so poetic and meaningful. I don't know if it's because I read too much Hemingway or because Harry is too close and I can't think straight, however, I'm totally fucked up now.

" How do you intend to do so?" I inquire still recovering from his little speech when Harry knocks me down again.

" Taking you out on a proper date, clearly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
520K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 63.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...