Arshi FF: Depth of True Love...

By InLovewithJCW

#2 in Arhi #18 in Emotional Story of #Arnav #Khushi (little mature also, so I suggest only 16+ age readers... More

Plot
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33 (Mature)
Part 34 (Mature)
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51

Part 26

8.6K 426 33
By InLovewithJCW

After morning incident between Arnav and Khushi nothing much
happened. Arnav explained Khushi her new work in between teasing her.

It was lunch time and khushi
was thinking about her laad governer changed behaviour while making coffee for him in pantry. There was smile on her face thinking about him when she entered inside cabin to get
surprised again.

Arnav was setting the lunch on table, when he saw her entering inside.

Arnav: Surprised? Khushi nodded.
Arnav comes near her taking coffee from her he keeps it aside and makes her sit on sofa then he himself settled beside her.

Arnav: "I know you left your breakfast in middle, so my princess must be hungry and therefore I ordered lunch for you. This all is Indian food as you like." Khushi looked at him overwhelmed, seeing Khushi lost, Arnav started feeding her when tears slide down from her eyes of happiness, how much she craved for this care and affection and now she is getting it from the person she least expected, she smiled between tears.
Arnav was looking into her eyes all the while and slowly Khushi also started feeding Arnav.

They both were looking deep into each other eyes where Arnav can see the pain and want in her eyes so Khushi can see the pure love in his eyes.

When lunch was almost finished Khushi hugged Arnav crying bitterly, too overwhelmed to say anything.
Arnav calmed her after that he got up and came back with a box and hand it to khushi.

Khushi: What is this?
Arnav : open it.
Khushi: "okay" and her face brightened looking at her favourite jalebi's and she started munching on it forgetting everything whereas Arnav chuckled at her childlike behaviour.

Khushi: Arnav ji! but its not sugarfree what'll you have?

Arnav: I'll have later.

Khushi: Pakka? (sure)
Arnav: Yea(smirking)
Khushi : okay and she got engrossed in finishing jalebi's in a moment  Arnav was looking at her smiling when he noticed jalebi's syrup sliding from her mouth, he gulped to have control on his thoughts.

When Khushi finished she got up to wash her hands but Arnav stopped her.

Khushi: What happened?
Arnav: Now let me have  it.
khushi: huh? (confused)
Arnav: Yea and next second Arnav started licking her fingers, Khushi looked at him shocked. Arnav was looking at her only, finished with it he leaned towards her and Khushi closed her eyes knowing well whats coming when she she felt Arnav licking jalebi's syrup which was sticked on her face and near lips carefully avoiding her lips and she groaned with his torture.

Arnav smiled at her frustration and slowly started kissing on her lips , Khushi also responded. Arnav tasted her  mouth fully mixed with the sweetness of jalebi's. Both left each other for breathe and Khushi hides herself in Arnav's arms. Arnav kissed her head with a chuckle.

Arnav: you okay?
Khushi: hmm....
And just like that they spend
their lunch time and after that both got engrossed in work as Arnav also have some meetings to handle.

Arnav dropped Khushi at Gupta house in evening and left for RM. That night both were talking on the phone and when they slept there was a smile on their faces as they got everything unaware that very soon they have to face many hurdles.....

Next day in office was also asusual, Arnav and Khushi had lunch together. Later there was a meeting for the fashion show going to held in mumbai, which was the very important fashion show for "AR".

Arnav decided that Khushi will assist him in this project, Akash was surprised with his decision but kept quiet.  Khushi was also surprised but thought to ask about it later from Arnav.

After meeting got over Khushi asked Arnav about his decision, but Arnav was firm, Khushi was nervous but Arnav supported her.

Arnav: Khushi! There is a party on saturday as AR has bagged another deal, so we have to start working on this project as we'll be have to leave in 2 weeks for Mumbai.

Khushi: Mumbai? but ...
Arnav: I know! Don't worry I'll talk with your family. You just be ready.
Khushi: okay!

In evening asusual Arnav dropped Khushi at Gupta house. From next day both engrossed in their work and preparations for the show.

Khushi was learning a lot from working with Arnav these days but she wanted to talk with Arnav about something but she was confused how to start about it. If she tells him then she have to tell him about her
past and Arnav is already angry with bua ji's behaviour after knowing this how'll he react.

She was really confused but at last she took decision to tell him everything she
knew now Arnav ji is here to support her so she should not hide about herself from him. So deciding to talk with Arnav, she walks upto his cabin oops their cabin.

Khushi: Arnav ji!
Arnav: Yea ( he can see something different in her)
Khushi: I want to talk with you.
Arnav: "Say it" he comes to her and holds her.

Khushi: Not here
Arnav(confused): okay! Apartment??
Khushi : okay!

To be continued........

And Thanks to those who comments regularly :-) :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.8K 40
Arshi Story. A take on how Diwali night could have been a major turning point, bringing joy to everyone's life much sooner. Who will sacrifice? Who w...
345K 17K 52
#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come to the alter . Peep in to know more . 44...
77K 4K 37
This story is about our favorite couple of ipkknd. This is a serial based story but with little twist and different plots. The story starts before ar...
46.4K 3.4K 40
Arnav and khushi life in different stages. True love from the start.