Aro Volturi Love Story

By Andyfallenangel1117

Could a simple girl capture the heart of the Volturi leader? What is the big mystery that is hidden behind th... More

Info
W-Who are you
Father
What Now?
Hiding
The trip and they find out
Close to losing everything
Awaking
Shopping and then a surprise
Oh No........
Planning...Maybe
Not the Truth
Learning about the enemy and planning the wedding
You have to do what you have to do...
The Journey
My Almost Wedding
My life is finally beginning
Aurthor's Note
Waiting...Waiting
Mood swings and Cravings....were created by the devil...
Are you kidding me?
Author's note!
The Birth of the Angels
As time passes
Next Story

Do you love me or not?

11.6K 252 16
By Andyfallenangel1117

I woke up and I had a massive headach and my throat hurt from my crying. I was happy I feed before I got here because I would really need to feed right now. I looked in the mirror and I saw that my eyes were red and I had stains of tears on my face. My hair was a reck, and I couldn't speak do to the crying. I decided to take a show and get dress in this([polyvore]). I have to go to the throne room because I am Aro's personal Bodyguard. But I wish I didn't because father is in there and I don't want him to see I was crying because of something. He knows me to well. I check myself and heard down to the throne room.

Alec: Hello Mistress Makinzie. How are you this morning?

Makinzie: I am well thank you Alec. How are you?

Alec: I am well. I just have to go and train a few new borns.

Makinzie: Alright good luck!

I was at the throne room's doors now. I was so nervous and scared of what would happen. I gulped and opened the doors to be greeted by my father and everyone else.

Dad: Ahh good morning Makinzie!

Marcus: Good Morning young one.

Aro:....

Makinzie: Good Morning Everyone

I tried to smile and hide my sore voice but I could tell that father had picked up on it. I stood where they told me too. I was to stand right next/behind Aro with my hand on his shoulder. I hestated to touch him but I had to. I made sure he couldn't get into my thoughts at least not right now. My father looked at me and gave me a sign saying to talk to him through my mind.

Father: Are you alright? You aren't acting the same?

Makinzie: I am fine father do not worry.

Father: Don't lie to me I can tell the you are not fine. Your voice is raspy and your eyes are a little red.

Makinzie: I will tell you later ok?

Father: Alright

I was standing there for along time while the three chatted. Aro tried to get into my mind a few times but I wouldn't let him. But he almost did when I was thinking to hard.

Marcus: Makinzie how are you liking the Volturi?

Makinzie: I love it! I am glad I get have a family for once.

Marcus: Well I am happy for you.

Father: Yes to long you had to live alone, but I promise you I will make that up for you.

I smiled at them. A geniun smile because I knew they cared. I was so caught up in everything I didn't notice Aro got into my mind and was seeing my memory and reading my thoughts. He saw EVERYTHING! Me crying, the thoughts of him while I was in my room.

Aro: I want to speak to you tonight. At the garden.

I didn't get to reply back because he shut me out.

~Time Skip to tonight~

I was waiting for him to show but nothing yet until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to find him standing there looking like he broke the most precious thing in the world.

Aro: I am happy you came Makinzie. There is something I wanted to tell you.

Makinzie: What is it sir?

Aro: No, formalities Makinzie ok? I wanted to tell you that I am sorry for leaving you. And for not speaking to you this morning. I also wanted to say that...I Love you as well.

Makinzie: You Love me..

That was all I could say before he kissed me to make sure I understand what he meant. He kissed like a god, and I didn't want this to end.

Aro: Makinzie I don't want anyone else to find out about how we feel for each other ok?

Makinzie: Ok. I Love you So much!

Aro: As I you my kitten...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 9.3K 23
What started out as a nice peaceful holiday turns into a complete mess when Althea goes for an early tour of the clock tower in Volterra. Now she ha...
12.4K 188 23
Everyone knows about the three Volturi kings(Aro, Marcus and Caius.) How they are cold and merciless to those who break their sacred and precious rul...
1.7K 27 8
Marcus Volturi, while out on a early morning walk, finds a woman collapsed on the streets of Volterra. He wants to leave her alone, but his gift tell...
13.1K 158 14
Here are some fanfictions, some shorter than others, romances or not -smut or not- over the Twilight universe (especially the Volturi) that I have pi...