(Zig and Sharko) Zig x reader...

By DoddleDara

Read to find out More

1. Escaping the Zoo (New)
2. What's your name? (New)
3. The Injury
4. Eating with them
5. Ariel
7. Meet Zig
8. Games
9. Flower
10. A Date?
(name contest)Making some changes

6. Caught his sent

1.7K 36 1
By DoddleDara

I started barking to get Sharkos attention. Trying to get up but my legs don't work and I sniff the ground my head in the direction she gone in. I caught the sent of another Hyena as well. Sharko heard my screaming yelp and turned to see Marina missing and me trying to get up and sniffing the ground. I yelled telling him that someone kidnapped her. 

He panicked and Ariel ran up and picked me up. She told me to lead the way so I sniffed the air. The only thing I'm good at is tracking and listening. I practice these skilles so I could have a better chance at escaping. 

Ariel shouted to her brother that I caught his sent and they ran in the direction my head was pointing. I began to bark and point up. Seeing a large crashed plain in a tree. I growl along with them and Ariel place me on her head as she and Sharko climb the tree.

We arrive at the top to see Marina in a particular large sandwich. About to be eaten. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
702K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
104K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...