Aro Volturi Love Story

By Andyfallenangel1117

Could a simple girl capture the heart of the Volturi leader? What is the big mystery that is hidden behind th... More

W-Who are you
Father
What Now?
Do you love me or not?
Hiding
The trip and they find out
Close to losing everything
Awaking
Shopping and then a surprise
Oh No........
Planning...Maybe
Not the Truth
Learning about the enemy and planning the wedding
You have to do what you have to do...
The Journey
My Almost Wedding
My life is finally beginning
Aurthor's Note
Waiting...Waiting
Mood swings and Cravings....were created by the devil...
Are you kidding me?
Author's note!
The Birth of the Angels
As time passes
Next Story

Info

39K 381 101
By Andyfallenangel1117

Name: Makinzie Avrie

Nickname: Kitty, Princess

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Red but when thirsty Black

Powers: Flying, Transform into a dog (NOT WOLF), I can make my nails grow long and poinses to kill my enemies, and I can speak to people trough my mind human or not.

Parents: Molly Avrie (Mother) Dad=unknown (THAT SUCKS!!!)

Likes: Human Blood, Aro (Shh don't tell him), Music, Black Veil Brides,Blood on the Dance Floor, and BOOKS!!

Dislikes: Jane, Alec(Prissy Boy), animal blood, and pink

Bio: HEY!! I am Makinzie Avrie, I am 18 but I am really 781 years old. Yeah OLD I know but I look good for my age. I was transformed while taking a walk around the woods, a man with Blond hair and red eyes bit me then saying "See you soon my Daughter" Then I don't remember after that. Well I live in Forks, Washington but not with the Traitors the "Cullens". I nevered like them. My mom died while giving birth to me and I have know idea where my father is. But I get these dreams with that man who bit me and him always calling me "His Daughter." But whatever. WELL GOTTA GO!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 130 18
°~~~~~♡~~~~~~~♡~~~~° a normal girl that fell in love with the twillight movie suddenly found herself in it? What will she do if she finds out she's...
140K 3.2K 11
μάγισσα (mágissa) → n. witch, sorceress, belch "Who saved me? I want to say thank you." Caius sat up from the bed he laid. "Well...
196K 5.8K 26
An Angel, Serenity, is sent on Earth by Fate to solve the case of disappearing people. The only clue Fate gives her is the location; a small town of...
12.3K 188 23
Everyone knows about the three Volturi kings(Aro, Marcus and Caius.) How they are cold and merciless to those who break their sacred and precious rul...