YuGiOh: Souls of Shadow

By OcarinaGreen

Alice Sentry was an ex-assassin, and a Kaiba Corp. security guard. When Mokuba is kidnapped, she risks it all... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 2.4
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 3.3
Chapter 3.4
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 5.1
Chapter 5.2
Chapter 6.1
Chapter 6.2
Chapter 7.1
Chapter 7.2
Chapter 7.3
Chapter 7.4

Chapter 3.2

7 1 0
By OcarinaGreen

"I suppose since your end is near anyway, I'll go ahead and spill my guts," he chucked, pulling back his hair. "See this?"

"How could I not have noticed a thing like that?"

"It's called the Millennium Eye. Not only does it grant me the power to see into other worlds... I can use it to read minds."

"And you expect me to believe that?" I glared.

"You're a sensible girl, so I won't waste my time naming physical things that I could do some research to find. That card, Soul of Purity and Light, was given to you by a very special friend. A friend who you lost... tragically. Ah, yes, he gave it to you after your nightmare—"

"Stop!" I shouted. "There's no way! This is impossible! This is..."

"Honestly I'm glad you changed your train of thought. That was getting to be a pretty depressing story. But I can see why a person like you clings to that card. She has such a beautiful, comforting aura about her, hm? Something you crave desperately."

"Shut up!" I shouted. "I don't give a crap about that anymore! I don't care about my life! I just want them to be safe. As you know, they're all I have. They're the only thing I've ever had. You're fighting for some kind of sick scheme probably to get even richer. I'm fighting for the ones I love."

He turned his head down, a smile on his face. "I'll let you think that, Alice-girl." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 273 30
Yugioh/ slight Pokemon cross over!One day during a duel between Seto Kaiba and Yugi Muto a strange white stone falls from the sky and into the duel a...
1.2K 10 45
Pegasus has stolen Grandpa's soul. Yugi must go and get it back. Can his sister Paige and their friends help him on his journey in Duelist Kingdom to...
580 25 3
(y/n) (y/l) never had an easy life. Her parents were terrible, not only to each other but also to her. After they broke up, her Dad found a new girlf...
700 34 22
Gozaburo is dead, Death-T is over, and Noah Kaiba is comatose, but Seto still doesn't feel safe. He has good reason not to feel safe, as it turns out...