YuGiOh: Souls of Shadow

By OcarinaGreen

Alice Sentry was an ex-assassin, and a Kaiba Corp. security guard. When Mokuba is kidnapped, she risks it all... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 2.4
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 3.2
Chapter 3.3
Chapter 3.4
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 5.1
Chapter 5.2
Chapter 6.1
Chapter 6.2
Chapter 7.1
Chapter 7.2
Chapter 7.3
Chapter 7.4

Chapter 1.3

10 1 0
By OcarinaGreen

                I was holding my deck tightly in my hand. I smiled as I shuffled through it, reminiscing about the times when I had used the cards, the way they pulled me out of the most impossible situations and earned their places in my deck.

My face lit up when I saw my Soul of Purity and Light, and pulled it out to look at it up close. It was my favorite card, one that I had developed a strange connection to. It was the first card I ever had, given to me by one of my colleagues, when everyone used to play back in the training center. Even though I hardly knew anything about the card itself, there was something about the angel-like fairy that brought something back to me—a feeling of some sort.

It was the inspiration for the wing-shaped tattoo on my back. Later on, I even had the light attribute mark placed on the base of my neck, and the vortex design of the cards on my hip. If only I knew the obsession that card would lead me into when I first laid my hands on it.

Suddenly, a strong wind began blowing. The cards blew out of my hold, lifted away by the vortex of air. I strained to reach for them, but it was impossible to grab them as they became blurs flying past my face. Everything was so disoriented and chaotic. Lightening flashed, and I fell to my knees and shielded my head, fearing for my life. Thunder roared around me, waking me up.

************

ڍpG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 568 9
"S-Sir... This was in today's newspaper. How should we handle the media?" Roland wasn't given half a glance by Kaiba, although he did gain your atten...
29.7K 763 16
Mercy Fortuna had all but given up after her mother and twin brother abandoned her with her abusive father. After moving to Domino City, however, she...
1.2K 10 45
Pegasus has stolen Grandpa's soul. Yugi must go and get it back. Can his sister Paige and their friends help him on his journey in Duelist Kingdom to...
575 25 3
(y/n) (y/l) never had an easy life. Her parents were terrible, not only to each other but also to her. After they broke up, her Dad found a new girlf...