His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Hunting.

1.1K 18 2
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.

"Let's play!"

And with that we all ran into the woods. Boys scrambling left and right. Peter would stay on the hill until he felt it was clear to come find us. Henry followed me into the jungle where we would hide. I knew the one place that Peter would never find us. His thinking tree.

Since no Lost Boy was allowed I thought it would be the perfect hiding place. I led Henry to the tree and helped him climb up. Once I got him up, he moved to a branch so I could get up.

Before I climbed up, I set a trap so that if we caught a boy we could leave him there and everyone would think he was out. Because in this game it was every boy for themselves.

Once I set the trap, I climbed up with Henry. We climbed high enough that we could see the whole clearing, and our trap. We stayed quiet long enough that we could hear Peter's footsteps fading away from camp.

I had my bow on my back. I took it off and held it, ready to use it if anything comes or way. The thing I liked about this game was that Peter couldn't use his powers. If he used his powers, then the other team wins by defaul. And Peter hates when he loses.

The point of the game was to catch all of the boys who were on Peter's team. Or whoever was it. As time passed, I grew more concerned for how many boys were caught. And more worried that we would get caught.

"Hear anything?" Henry whispers.

"No. Somethings not right. It's never this qui-look!" I whispered. A Lost Boy named Justin who was caught by Peter was coming from his hiding spot and coming out to the clearing. And he was heading right for the trap.

I could tell he was caught because he had a brown bandanna around his arm. If you aren't caught, you have a green bandanna around your arm. Peter used his magic to put them on when we were all running to hide. I gripped my bow in my hand as I quietly pulled an arrow from my quiver and nocked my bow.

I quietly pulled the bow back and aimed for the vine I set. Right as he stepped into the ring, I released my arrow and it shot right through the vine. Which than actived a bag of rocks, whick pulled up the vine that had the net that had Justin.

Go!" I shout to Henry as he jumped from the tree. I quickly flew and got my arrow from the tree it hit and met Henry. And just in time. Justin cut through the net with his dagger and was running after us. I knew we wouldn't make it to our target at this speed.

Now most if not all the Lost Boys were on our tale. It was a trap. Justin wanted me to catch him. It was the signal to the Lost Boys to come out and chase us.

Why do I always have to be last to be it? Since we were gonna get caught if we kept at this pace, I did something I shouldn't have done.

"Henry, take my hand!" I shout over all the boys who were trying to get us.

"Why?"

"Trust me."

He grabbed my hand and I felt us turn invisible. We stopped and we could see the boys clueless as to how we had disappeared. Henry and I both quietly laugh and sneek out of there. We get to camp and ducked into my tent.

There were no rules saying that I couldn't use my powers or sneak into camp to hide. We got into my tent and sat in the chairs to catch our breath. I turned us visable again and sat down. We stayed quiet as we heard the boys try to find us.

"Where did they go?"

"I don't know!"

"Let's find Pan, maybe he's already found them."

"Guys over here!"

And with that it was silent. It was fun to hide there and catch up with Henry without Peter or anyone interrupting us. We had to be quiet a few times because of random Lost Boys looking for us. I summon 2 glasses of water for me and Henry as we sat down.

"I wish my stay was this fun last time I was here."

"What happened last time you were here again?"

"Pan tried to get my heart because I had The Heart Of The Truest Believer."

"Why did he need The Heart Of The Truest Believer?"

"To save himself. I know anyone would do something stupid to save their life, but steal someone else's heart. It wasn't fair."

"Doesn't sound fair to me." I say, bringing the glass to my lips before taking a sip.

"Everything I do has a reason Henry."

Henry jumped and I almost spit out my water as we saw Peter sitting on the bed smirking, leaning against the backboard with his arms across his chest and one of his legs crossed over the other.

I could tell he was trying not to laugh from our reactions to his presence. Henry looked like he was about to run out of the tent for dear life.

"I thought the rules were that we couldn't use our powers love." He says, getting off the bed and coming up to us. Henry looked scared as he came closer.

"No. The rules are that you can't use your powers. There aren't any rules saying that I can't use my powers." I brag.

"But you still cheated. And don't you know. Cheaters never win."

"Yes they do." I say.

"Oh, tell me love, how do they win." Peter asked.

Henry and I gave each other a look that read is he joking.

"They cheat." I point out.

Peter walks up till our faces our inches away.

"Cheater." He whispered in my ear. His eyes meeting mine with his iconic smirk.

"Henry can you leave us for a minute?" I ask, my gaze still on Peter.

"Sure." He shrugged, walking out.

Peter leaned in for a kiss as I did the same. It had felt like years since the last time I felt his lips on mine. I snaked my hands around his neck as he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

We make our way to the bed and continue. While I kissed him, my mind wandered to all the memories of Peter and I. We sit on the edge of the bed with me in his lap until Peter fliped me and pushed me down. He pinned my hands above my head so I couldn't move.

"You've been a naughty girl. Naughty girls deserve to be punished." He smirked, caressing my cheek.

"What are you going to go, punch me?" I mock, smirking.

Peter kisses me again and his arms that pinned me down losen. I took that opportunity and wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer. I closed my eyes and bit my tongue, trying not to moan as he placed love bites up and down my neck.

I prayed that he wouldn't find my sweet spot, but I was wrong. I gasped as he reached it. He looked at me and I mentally cursed for letting him find my sweet spot.

"You like it when I kiss there." He purred, smirking. I gave him a worried look as he kisses my sweet spot over and over again.

"P-Peter, stop." I moan.

He breaks and looks at me. I stare into his eyes as I smile, relieved that it was over. I swear every time I look into his eyes I get lost.

"You really know how to get a girl for someone who has never had a girl in camp before." I pant.

"Lost Girl." He breaths. 

"Piper." I smirk.

We go back to kissing as we hear the boys come back to camp. When Peter was about to kiss me again, I put my finger to his lips.

"We will continue later. Right now I need to have a shower before dinner."

"To be continued." He says caressing my cheek. I get up and head to the waterfall where I normally have my shower. Lucky it was in a cave so I felt protected.

I undress and step into the cold water. I washed my hair and was getting dressed in my Lost Girl outfit, when I heard two voices right outside the cave. One sounded familiar.

"So, how did you meet her?" It was a girl. That's all I could hear. But she sounded familiar.

"A few months ago Pan summoned me to help with Luna. That's when I met her." I hear. It was Gold.

"Why did Pan summon you?"

"To help Luna with her Night
Terrors."

"What did you do to stop them?"

"I put a spell on her necklace to stop them. But what they don't know is that when Luna refused to come home with me, I put a tracking spell on the necklace. Since she never takes her necklace off, it will be easy to find her."

"Then we're getting Henry."

"Yes. Do you have an idea as to where he could be?"

"I don't know. He's smart enough not to run off. Especially here. Wait."

"What."

"I think I know where Henry is." The girl said.

"Where?"

"Why did we come to Neverland last time?"

"To get Henry from Pan." Gold replied.

"You don't think-." The girl hesitated.

"That Pan got to Henry."

"Exactly."

"Emma, we need to find Pans camp before it's too late."

"Let's tell the rest, we'll go to find them immediately. And if we see Pan. He's mine to kill. Son or not."

"Fine."

I teleported back to camp and stormed into the tent. Peter was sitting down trying to plan something, playing with his dagger in his hand. I ignored him as I kneel by the bed and take out the chest from under the bed. I open it and grab my moon necklace.

"I'm never trusting Gold again!" I raged to myself.

"Everything okay love?" Peter says. Putting his dagger down and turning his attention to me.

"I'm fine."

"Your expression says otherwise." He says. I grab my necklace, put the chest back, and head for the entrance. Peter teleported right in front of me, blocking my way out.

"Luna, what are you doing with your necklace?"

"It's non of your consern." I say trying to get passed him, but failed.

"Luna, where are you going, and why in such a hurry?" He says a little mad that I talked back at him.

"Out of my way." I say like he never said anything.

"Tell me where you're going and I'll let you go."

"Peter." I whined. He gives me a look as he crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

I give up trying to get passed him and look at him.

"Fine. You want the truth?"

"Yes. Now, where are you going with your necklace? And tell me the whole story. And don't lie just to get out. I'm not letting you leave until you tell the true story."

"I was getting dressed, when I heard Gold tell a girl about how he met me just outside the cave. He said that he came to help me and put that enchantment on my necklace."

"When I said I wanted to stay here, Gold put a tracking spell on it, thinking that I will never take it off. And now they are coming to camp, and I led them right to us." I say looking down. Feeling ashamed of what I did.

"You didn't lead them to us. You didn't know they were tracking you through your necklace. It isn't your fault." He says, hooking his finger under my chin and lifting it gently, so I was looking at him.

"Did they say anything else?"

"They were also looking for Henry and figured out that he's at camp. And the girl said that she is going to kill you."

"Emma." He whispered under his breath.

"Who's Emma?" I ask, already knowing who she was.

"No one." He smiles.

"I won't let them take you, or Henry away from me. And nor will they kill me. Do you know why?"

"Because you're Peter Pan."

"And Peter Pan never fails." We both finish smiling. I roll my eyes at this.

"That's right. But what about your visions. Your necklace is the only thing that can stop them."

"I was thinking about it and I think that they would be helpful. We can see if there are any bad things in the future so we know what do do ahead of time. And I haven't had a vision for a while."

"But Lu-."

"Peter, I can handle the pain."

"Fine. Now we need to get rid of your necklace before they find the camp."

Emma's P.O.V.
We told the rest of the group and Regina looked pretty mad when she found out that Pan had Henry. We brang the mirror that we used to talk to Henry last time and put a locater spell on it so we could find the camp. Where we hope Luna and Henry are. Each step we took, the mirror got brighter. We walked when the mirror got dimmer.

"What's happening?" Regina questioned.

"I don't know. The camp should be straight ahead." Gold said.

"Well, according to the mirror, it isn't." She raged.

"Can we just calm down. Maybe Pan knew we were coming and moved camp." I say.

"Knowing Pan he always tries to keep what he think is his. Especially if it comes to his Lost Boys." Hook says.

"Or in this case, girl." I say.

"Let's just follow it, and hopefully it leads us to his camp." Snow said.

We continued until I heard the ocean.
This isn't right. Pan has his camp in the middle of the island, not by the ocean. I think.

Moments later, we are on the beach. The mirror got brighter as we headed toward the part where jungle met ocean. Soon enough it got so bright that if we walked any further, the mirror got dimmer.

"This doesn't look like the camp." Charming says.

"Unless Pan did something that we don't know about, that demon." Hook muttered.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to start digging. Maybe there's a clue." I say.

We set the mirror down and start to dig. We dig a 2 foot deep hole until we find a wooden box. We open it and see the necklace.

"I knew it was a trick!" Hook raged.

"Calm down. Let's just find the camp before Pan does anything to Henry." Regina says.

"Wait do you guys hear that?" I ask.

"The sound of 2 people, one sounding like a girl and the other sounding like a boy snickering?" Hook growled.

"Yes." I say.

"You don't think," Charming says.

"Pan and Luna." We all say at once.

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna and I watched as the group dug up the chest we put. It was so funny to see them so confused how Luna's necklace wasn't on her. 

"Hey guys, what's happening?" Henry asks, coming up to us.

"Shhh." we both say.

"Was that Henry?" We hear Regina say.

"Let's go before they find that we're here." I whispered. We tip toe out of our hiding spot until we were sure that they couldn't hear us. Then we started running deeper into the woods. We all stopped and Luna and I started laughing our heads off.

"What's so funny." Henry smiled.

"We just tricked your family." Luna says.

"You saw my family." Henry says, his eyes growing wide and worry in his voice.

"Yeah, and they heard us, but they won't come after us." Luna assures him.

"If they're after Pan, they will-."

"Henry!" It was Regina.

"Kid, where are you?" The Savior called out. As they called for Henry, their voices got closer.

"Let's get out of here." I say as we take off. We run as their voices faded. What happened next was unexpected. We come up on the bottom of the cliff. The group was closing in on us and there was no way out.

"We're doomed." Henry says.

"No we aren't, there's still a way." Luna tells him.

"Well you better come up with a plan soon or else we're gonna get caught." I tell her.

"Who says I don't already have a plan?" She says.

"Henry take my hand, and hold on tight." Henry does as he's told and grabbed Luna's hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Having a little fun." She smirked. She spreads her wings and flew up. I did the same and met them in the sky.

"Henry, head back to camp, we'll lead them away." I say. I copy what Henry was wearing and smirked as Luna copies what I'm wearing. Knowing where I was going with this.

"Go now!" I say to Henry, he flew back to the direction of camp. I gesture for Luna to start flying above the group and she did. I followed her as we fly right over them, making them duck their head.

We quickly look back at them as some of them had a look of horror on their faces, thinking that Henry was with me, and some who just looked like they want to kill me.

We quickly turn our heads as they looked at us. If they found out that Henry wasn't with me, then we were doomed. We turn back and fly toward camp. We changed back to our normal clothes as I slow down.

"You go on. I want to talk to them."

"Be careful." She warned. I smirk as I see her fly off to camp. I make my way down to the ground of heroes and smirk. Regina shot a fire ball at me and I ducked away.

"Bastard!" She screamed.

"Calm down, we want him to stay for a while. Not run off scared." The Savior reminded her.

"Since when am I afraid of you?" I scoff.

"Listen, all we want are Henry and Luna. Give them to us, we'll let you live and we'll leave the island and never come back." The Savior explained.

"I wish I could, but I can't."

"Why?" She asked.

"Because Luna is mine and there's no taking what's mine."

"What about Henry?"

"Oh him, he's where he belongs."

"Where is that?"

"At camp, as a Lost Boy."

"You devil!" Emma shouts, pointing a dagger at me and backing me up against a tree with her dagger to my throat, while Charming and Hook had a sword pointing toward me, Snow with her bow and Regina and Gold with a fire ball in their hand. I just chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Emma asked in my face.

"Kill me now, and you're sure to never get Luna and Henry."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She growled.

"I have scouts all over the island. If you kill me, my boys have a direct order to kill you guys, and make sure to keep Luna and Henry hidden away from you." Emma brings the dagger off my throat and sheaths it as everyone backs down.

"Now why don't we get back to camp love." I say to Luna, who was hiding with Felix and a few other boys with their weapons at the ready. The group of heroes meet my gaze and see Luna and the Lost Boys coming out from their hiding spots, some with arrows at the ready.

"Carful, those weapons have Dreamshade on them." Hook says.

"Just keep this in mind." I say unsheathing my dagger.

"Peter Pan never fails." I say backing up to where the group of Lost Boys were. They all retreat into the woods and Luna waits for me. With her cloak swaying in the wind and a blank expression on her face, looking at the group. I turn around and put my arm around her shoulder, with my dagger in my hand as we walk off into the deep jungle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 741 42
For as long as she can remember, Pearl Willows has always loved fairytales. All she has ever wanted was to leave Virginia and live a life of opportun...
6.2K 180 33
COMPLETED (Note: this story is based on the show Once Upon a Time. I will be changing a few thing, also there may be spoilers. :)) I'm sure a lot of...
5.8K 105 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...
75.3K 2.8K 23
Ace has enjoyed the last few years in Neverland with the Lost Boys. They could do what they wanted, be reckless and ruthless, and also Peter was ther...