Beauty And Bullies

By icecreamhon

Sophia is carefree happy but also bullied She lost almost all her faith in friendship etc because of that, W... More

About the author
sophia meets jason
mc donalds(part 1)
author note
McDonalds part 2
characters list
authors note
charts and awkward silences
Authors note
my friends are back
not a chapter its just to know how she feels the day she meets her friends
International day begins
why did I have to bump Into him
authors note
I found my mate
mine
thinking about mythical creatures
characters ages and creatures
the party

(SCHOOL)

107 6 2
By icecreamhon

Authors note: bracket on senteences not spoken by lina.

Some people say that school is where you learn but for me it is a torture ground, everyday I go to sleep with dried tears and a whole box of tissues used ,and you would think that my parents would have helped but they are almost never home( leave at 5:00am and come back at 10:00pm sometimes 11:00pm) but I guess I have my siblings, not really they are my older siblings so they have to do their school ( blah,blah,blah) and they are always invited to parties .I don't get invited to parties except graduation etc.

Now I had to go to school and face the wrath of bullies , I pray I survive another day of bullies and meanies
(Honk,Honk,Honk ) that's my school bus gotta get my safety bag of tissues,😭😭😭😭

( Finally at school )
Even the bus was scary popular jocks and girls coming in and getting the cool chairs while I had to go to the back and get squashed like a banana in the midst of melons ,it wasn't nice ,they were sneezing and coughing like mad but I have gotten used to it .

I miss primary school when my mom used to drive me to school and I would pick up a book and read , I love Rachel Renee Russell and Jacqueline Wilson . I am their number one fan .

But now I have to deal with middle school , bullies , most peoplle would say school work but I love math,english,science etc.

( math in 5 mins)
I was passing the hallway when I wasrudely slipped by one of the popular girls aka (cooo=currently out of order ) name given by me.

She was so rude she slipped me and called me an ugly duckling in my mind I was saying "at least I became beautiful and you became jealous of me) but I was scared remembering movies that I watched where the nerds stood up and the popular oppressed them so i took learning from the movies and left picking up my books that had fallen on the ground and went to math class i was 10 mins late becaus i was crying because of what she said , i was 45 % angry and 55% sad.

.I had to go to my bag of tissues and take out some tissue from it to clean up for class.

I got to class and was asked why I was late I made an excuse that I was in the bathroom and i was let go to go to my seat. As i sat down many COOO (do you still remember these COOO'S ) brought their notes to me so that I could copy and do the classwork and etc. I had to or else they would have made my life more miserable than it already is.

It is kind of short but I will try to make it longer comment below on what I should put in the next story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...