Homewrecker (BOOK 1)

By subversivej

the story of a middle-aged married businessman who meets a young girl, whom turns his life around or, in whic... More

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
one-shot contest?!?
one-shot rules/prizes, etc!
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
special thanks + announcements
book 2!

35

67.2K 1.7K 628
By subversivej

Adora

I parked in my usual spot at the King residence, turning off my car. I stepped out onto the wet concrete and pulled my hair down from the ponytail it was uncomfortably in. I walked up to the door and knocked a few times before it flew open, and an aggravated Santiago stood before me.

I trailed my eyes down his hard earned body, which was clad in grey sweatpants and a fitted white tee.

"Are you coming in, or are you just going to stand there?" He asked, an eyebrow lifted.

"Yeah," I answered, stepping inside. I didn't think anything of him being rude. He usually was.

The door slammed behind me and I watched with wide eyes as he walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning?" I questionably greeted, shrugging out of my jacket.

"No," he groggily answered, angrily dicing up an onion.

"What did that poor onion do to you?" I jokingly asked, cracking a smile to hopefully shift the rather draining energy of the room.

He looked over at me, looking more than annoyed with me.

"You know, I wasn't asking if you'd had a good morning."

"Well, I haven't, so there's your answer."

"Where's the boys?" I asked, wiping the counter down from seemingly last night's mess. With only males living in the house, of course there were messes that got overlooked.

"Asleep."

I lifted an eyebrow.

"They had a late night."

I nodded. "Gotcha. Do you need me to help you cook breakfast?"

"Do I look incapable?" He defensively asked.

"No, Santiago," I giggled out, "it's okay. I was just asking if you needed help, no biggie."

He sighed, dropping his spatula on the counter. "I'm a fuck up sometimes."

"You said it, not me."

He shot me another glare and I smiled, daringly walking into the kitchen to stand beside him. "I'm kidding."

He braced his elbows on the counter, dropping his head. "You know, I want the boys to see her. I don't want them to grow up without her."

I bit down on my bottom lip. I'd wished I'd had a response, but there was no way for me to understand how he was feeling.

"I can't," he said, standing upright, "I just can't."

Santiago King needed a hug. Maybe that was the cure to his anger. So I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, rubbing his shoulders. "It's okay."

He pulled away from me, his eyes locked on mine. The moment we shared was inexplicable.

He cleared his throat, shaking his head. "Stop looking at me like that."

I reached up, gently pressing my lips against his neck. His hand hesitantly slipped down my back and rested on my hip.

"You know this is wrong, don't you?" He asked, using his free hand to grab the counter.

"Is it, though?" I asked, looking up at him.

He pressed me against the fridge, pressing his lips against mine. I rested my hands on his sides, pulling him closer to me. I wanted no empty space.

I heard a door open and pushed him away from me, wiping my mouth. I reached up and swiped my thumb across his bottom lip, removing the sparkly chapstick.

I darted around to the other side of the counter, my chin resting in my palm awkwardly.

"Could you make it more obvious?" Santiago asked, making a small smile cross my face.

I saw Freddy stumbling into the kitchen, rubbing his tired eyes. He pulled his hand away from his eyes and smiled as soon as he saw me. "Buenos dias, niñera."

He held his arms up and I picked him up, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. "Buenos dias, Freddy."

Santiago walked over to us, a smile on his face. "Buenos dias, Padre, maybe?"

I couldn't help but to admire him. His smile that wasn't seen enough, the smile lines. How contagious it was.

Freddy giggled and looked at Santiago. "Hola, padre."

Santiago grabbed him from my arms and showered him in kisses, throwing him over his shoulder.

Josiah frantically ran into the kitchen. He searched all around for his brother. "Freddy?"

Freddy climbed down Santiago's back, making my eyes go wide. "Freddy!"

"He's like a cat," Santiago muttered, "you good, bud?"

Freddy ran over to Josiah and gave him a sweet hug. Being the boys that they were, that sweet hug quickly turned into wrestling.

Josiah ran over to me and wrapped an arm around my leg. "Buenos dias, mi amor."

"Buenos dias," I greeted, ruffling my fingers through his dark locks.

"Breakfast is going to be done in a few minutes, boys. Adora and I are going to finish cooking."

They ran back in their rooms, leaving Santiago and I alone.

"It's crazy how they take to you. They don't even like me when they wake up," he said, dumping a handful of onions into his omelette.

"I just have a gift," I said, shooting him a smile over my shoulder as I threw an apron on to finish making breakfast.

~*~

Adora

"I thought you got off at eight?" Brenna asked, walking in the living room with a bowl of fruit in one hand and a smoothie in the other.

I froze. "U-uh, it changed. I guess I forgot to tell you. He's been super busy lately at work."

"You mean his company that he pays people to manage?" She asked, sitting in her designated chair. "I'm just saying, if I paid my employees as much as he pays his, I'd never be at work."

"He surprisingly does a lot more than the typical businessman," I said, pulling my knees to my chest as I flipped through the channels.

She bit into a strawberry, eyes narrowed. "A day ago you hated him, now you're defending him. If I didn't know any better, I'd say maybe you're just more than a babysitter."

She giggled, popping a piece of pineapple in her mouth. "I'm teasing you, love. We both know how disgusting that is."

I forced a laugh, tucking my hair behind my ear. Landon shot me a concerned glance and took another bite of his twizzler, quickly peeling his eyes away from mine as Brenna's eyes met mine again.

"You know, Zayn's having some party next week. I think we should go."

I looked over at her. "Which means you should go?"

I grinned, along with Landon and she rolled her eyes with a smile. "You two."

"Come on, Bren, it's totally obvious you're into him."

"Am not!" She argued, her jaw falling slack.

Landon deeply laughed. "It's pretty obvious."

She groaned, standing up. "Bloody ridiculous, I tell you."

She walked into the kitchen and rested her chin in her palm, her elbow braced on the counter. "Speaking of men, what ever happened to that one night stand of yours?"

I lifted an eyebrow, looking over at her. "He was a one night stand."

She laughed. "No, I thought you were going to stay in contact or something? Put that number to use?"

I shrugged. "Guess I lost interest."

"The interest only lasts for a night and then it's gone," she dramatically said, placing a hand on her forehead as she dropped her head.

"I mean, he bought me drinks. What if he just wanted to get me drunk to take advantage of me?"

"I'm pretty sure if that was his intention, he wouldn't have left his number for you. But God forbid Adora Franklin retain an interest in any human."

I shrugged. "Truly, a curse."

"I'm going to bed," Brenna said, wrapping an arm around my neck, "goodnight, love. Sleep well."

I smiled and she pressed a playful kiss to my cheek before walking off. My eyes went round as soon as she closed her bedroom door.

"You're bloody awful at keeping things from her," Landon whispered, stating the obvious.

I stood, raking a hand through my hair. "I can't tell her."

"Why not, Adds?" He asked, following me into the kitchen, "you know she'll-"

"Freak out because she's all about morals? Yeah, you're right, I should most definitely tell her. Why didn't I think of that sooner?"

He bit down on his lip. "You do have a point."

I leaned against the counter, grabbing my phone when it chimed.

[From: Santiago King]
Come over

No debating involved, I pushed myself off of the counter and grabbed a hair tie. I grabbed my keys and opened the door, shooting Landon a smile before pulling it closed behind me.

"Where are you going?" I heard him confusedly ask before the door closed.

~*~

Santiago

I opened the door, pleased to find Adora standing before me.

I leaned against the threshold, folding my arms over my chest.

"Any specific reason I came over?" She asked, looking quite hopeful.

I shrugged. "Is there?"

She walked inside, quietly closing the door behind her. "Sorry I didn't show up in something sexier, I don't own an excess of sexy outfits."

I locked the door. "That's okay, Sandra used to sleep in them every night."

"So you've gotten your fair share of them." She shrugged out of her jacket and brushed her wet hair away from her face.

"Unfortunately."

She exhaled, taking long strides towards me. "I could help you forget."

I wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her into me. I pressed my lips against hers and she wrapped an arm around my neck, slipping her other hand down my abdomen. I felt her tiny hand finger my belt and I pulled away from her, looking down at her hand.

She smiled, biting down on her bottom lip.

"What a tease," I muttered, boosting her up into my arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist and giggled, pressing kisses to my neck as I walked into the living area.

I sat on the couch and she wrapped her arms around my neck, whispering naughty things in my ear. I felt her slip off of my lap and she kneeled in front of me. I couldn't deny the excitement I felt in the pit of my stomach.

"Can I?" She asked.

I looked down at her and pushed my sweatpants and underwear down, earning wide eyes from her.

"It's a lot more intimidating-"

I cut her off with a chuckle. She nervously inched towards me, slowly wrapping her lips around my hardness.

My grip on her dark locks tightened. I closed my eyes as she relaxed and adjusted to the new horizon we were exploring.

She devoured every inch of me. Every throb, she felt against her lips.

My breathing intensified. I pulled her closer to me by her silky hair, opening my eyes to watch her.

Her eyes met mine and that seemed to be my cue. My abdomen tightened and I let out a grunt, keeping as quiet as I could. "Adora."

She gently wiped the corner of her mouth with her thumb, her eyes glued to mine as she slipped her thumb between her lips.

I pulled my sweatpants and underwear up, and shortly after, I pulled her into my lap. I pressed a kiss to the corner of her mouth, slipping my hand up her thigh.

"You're driving me insane, Adora," I muttered, "you've got to stop."

"I'll stop," she whispered, nodding, "but only if you mean it."

~*~

hi guys... what a nice chapter :)

anyways, i hope you enjoyed!! :)

so rhee is super busy with school because she is a normal teenager that goes to actual school... im homeschooled :)

so therefore I have WAY more time than she does & it's a lot easier for me to maintain the book.

so since she's so busy (she's literally so successful & im so proud of her😚) im going to be taking over the book completely until her schedule is a little bit less hectic!

i already write the chapters but she does give me ideas & skims over the chapter before we post, so i mean, it's not going to be that big of a difference. i promise, guys, jay & rhee will be back mid December probably :)

anyways, once again i hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I had fun writing it... oops 🤔😊

pics of OFC MOM & DAD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498 14 34
Two young entrepreneurs fall inlove in an arranged marriage. Things get tough when the truth about one of their successes is revealed and puts one of...
1.5M 39.8K 52
in which the middle aged businessman has revealed his feelings for the homewrecker, and they're living happily together cover•@Angelcxies
9.2K 284 29
A story between a CEO and his assistant. A slow-paced story with heartbreaking, shattering, happy, and surprising moments. Bloom is an independent, b...
175 9 12
" He is the one she hates with passion, She is the one he can't help but love with passion. " " She wants to avoid him at any cost, But he is...