Skyrim One-Shots

Por SpiritedOptimist

Hey! Welcome to my one-shots. Love Skyrim, love one-shots, so I made a thing. Please suggest some scenar... Mais

Farkas x Reader
Vilkas x Reader
J'zargo x Reader
Cicero x Reader
Brynjolf xReader
Nazir x Reader
Farkas x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant.
Vilkas x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
J'zargo x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
Bynjolf x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
Nazir x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
Mercer Frey X Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
Vilkas x Reader - Drinking Challenge
Cicero x Reader - You got hurt
Farkas x Reader - Saving you
Vilkas x Reader - He saves you
J'zargo x Reader - You got hurt
Brynjolf x Reader - Saving you
Delvin x Reader - Saving you
Delvin x Reader - Saving you pt.2
Mercer Frey x Reader - Dragon attack
Mercer Frey x Reader - Tempation
Farkas x Reader - Audience
Vilkas x Reader - Audience
Cicero x Reader - Audience
Brynjolf x Reader - Audience
J'zargo x Reader - Audience
Cicero x Reader - Poisoned
Veezara X Reader - Helping you out
Veezara x Reader - Helping you our pt.2
J'zargo x Reader - Helping you out
Cicero x Reader - Helping you
Ancarno x Reader - Helping you out
Nazir x Reader - Becoming part of the family
Farkas x Reader - Being Scared
Cicero x Reader - Helping you
Mercer Frey x Reader - Crime
Vilkas x Reader - Becoming part of the family pt2.

4.3K 54 24
Por SpiritedOptimist

Okay, so if you're like me then you would have got a house, children, and other useless crap before even thinking of a partner. So here Vilkas is becoming a part of a newly formed family.

Fan art: https://style-xx.deviantart.com/art/Vilkas-274044196

Kids, am I right?

"Jollop!" I yelled, gripping the doorframe for support, as my four-day-old puppy ran out of the house and down into the marketplace of Whiterun.

I'm gonna kill those kids when they get home.

My children, Sofia and Alesan, were never any good at locking the door behind them, so when I showed up in Whiterun for the first time in a month they ran to me and helped me unpack upstairs. 15 minutes later they realised the door was left open and rushed to find our puppy, myself in tow, only I fell down the last step and now had a tiny cut on my ankle.

"Jollop! JoLLOP!" Was all that was heard through Whiterun marketplace up ahead as my kids searched for the puppy.

"Damn kids." I muttered, healing my cut. "Damn dog."

"[Y/N]?" A familiar voice rang through my ears. "Are you looking for this pup?"

Vilkas, oh god I felt my legs buckle beneath me. That man was the reason I was so reluctant to return here. When I first met him he was so... cold. So cold in fact that anyone else should have been offended by the way he acted towards me. But me, no, I was entranced by his charm. Then, when we fort on the training grounds I was so distracted that my first swing completely missed, and Vilkas, god Vilkas, wrapped his arm around my waist and spun me around placing his blade to my throat and whispered in my ear: "Dead. Try again." His face was so close to my own, and I could feel his breath tickling the hairs on my neck.

I could barely concentrate at all, but I managed to take him down. Eventually...

"Are you hurt?" Vilkas asked, puppy scrambling to leave his arms.

I snapped out of my flashback and focused on the Nord before me.

"Yes, though it is healing. Jollop!" I exclaimed, grabbing Jollop from Vilkas and laughing as he licked my face. "Yeah, yeah, I missed you too buddy."

"He's fond of you." Vilkas pointed out. "Even though you haven't been around him all that long he believes you love him."

I looked at him, confusion plastered to my features. That was a weird way of phrasing it.

"Vilkas," I decided to drop the issue. "can I ask one more favour of you? My kids and I are going to have a family meal together for the first time in a while, would it be too much to ask if you could gather them up and bring them inside? I need to make sure this one doesn't escape again." I ruffled the pups head and he licked my hand.

"Sure, what are friends for eh?" He smiled, patting my shoulder and jogging up to the market.

"That was weird." I frowned. "Don't you think so Jollop?" He tried to bark, but squeaked. "Oh you are so cute, let's get you inside."

I had just finished feeding Jollop and setting him down in his bed in the kid's bedroom when the door swung open.

"Mama!" Alesan yelled, running around the fire pit and tackling me in a bone-crushing hug. Well, what would have been bone-crushing if he were older and able to properly crush my upper body.

"Mama, Vilkas said we have to come home for a meal." Sofia smiled, handing me an apple. "And I figured your horse might want one too!"

"That's so thoughtful dear, now where is Vilkas?" I asked, concerned as to who dropped my kids off.

"He made sure we got inside and then left, something about not wanting to disrupt our family time. I told him he was overreacting, he is part of the family after all." Alesan let me go and picked up the ladle on the kitchen table. "What are we making?"

"We are having bread, butter, and vegetable soup, I'll start the soup and you butter the bread Alesan. Sofia, go and fetch Vilkas, tell him I demand him back here." I smiled, handing her a few coins. "And go and pay for that apple." I winked and she blushed with guilt before running out of the house.

"Now, let's get this started!" I began, starting up the fire pit.

As if Jollop smelt the food, he came bursting through the bedroom door and jumped onto a chair to watch us toss water and veggies into the pot.

"I got him!" Sofia laughed, pulling on Vilkas's armour as he closed the door behind him.

"Nice work, I've finished adding the ingredients, do you want to stir the pot?" I handed her the ladle and she skipped over to the pot, patting Jollop as she stirred the soup.

"What is this about [Y/N], I have to get back to the mead hall soon." Vilkas crossed his arms and gave me a stern look.

"Oh no, you are staying with us here Vil." I smiled, but he didn't budge. I crossed my arms to mimic him. "Oh Mr grumpy pants, join us!" I yanked his arm and noticed a small smile tug at the corner of his lips as he conceded.

I dragged him over to the kitchen and told him to grab some bowls for everyone, Alesan plated up the bread and butter, Sofia disrupted the soup, and I filled a bowl of water for Jollop so he felt included.

"So Vilkas ?" Alesan asked, chewing on a piece of bread.

"Don't talk with your mouth full Alesan." I muttered and finished off my soup.

"Sorry, mama." He swallowed. "Are you going to be our new father?"

I tripped up taking my bowl to the kitchen, Vilkas choked on his soup, and Jollop stepped into his water bowl and put out the fire. Vilkas and I stared at my son. What the heck was going on in his head?

"What?" Alesan innocently questioned. "There's nothing wrong with asking that."

"Yeah!" Sofia joined in. "Vilkas always looks after us, and he teaches us..." Sofia placed her bowl on the table and pulled out her wooden sword. "TO FIGHT!" She yelled, running for Alesan.

"Ah HA!" Alesan pulled out his sword and blocked the attack. "Only a fool is unprepared."

I pinched the bridge of my nose as the kid ran around the unlit living room with the pup on their tails squeaking like mad.

Now I remember the reason I was supposed to be looking for marriage.

After relighting the fire, I took everyone's bowls, except Vilkas's, and began to wash them in the bucket full of water. There was no stopping this from happening, might as well let them tire themselves out.

"Kids." Vilkas bellowed. "Get ready for bed, and take the dog with you, your mum and I will clean up here." I blinked as I watched him usher the kids to their room. "And give me those." He raised an eyebrow at them both and they sank, handing him the wooden swords.

Wow. They never listened to me like that.

"Now get in bed, I'll be in to read you a story soon."

They both perked up again, cheering for a story as they ran to their room, Jollop in tow.

"Come on Jollop! Vilkas is going to tell us a story!" Sofia smiled.

"Yes! I love his stories." Alesan yelled, closing the door behind him.

Vilkas turned around and I looked back down at my dishes. He really knew how to handle them, it was almost, arousing.

I jumped slightly as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"[Y/N], do you need any help?" Vilkas sounded... so different?

"No, why Vil?" I chuckled nervously.

"Are you sure?" He ran his hands down my arms and rested them on my waist.

I shivered as I lent back into his chest slightly, his scent was so inviting, his body so strong, his sexual prowess so powerful. I couldn't resist.

"I'm quite sure Vilkas." Jollop jumped up my leg and I snapped out of my trance. "You should really read to the kids."

"I will." He smiled into my neck. "In a moment."

He held my hands and turned me around to face him. "I'll do the dishes, you go to bed. I'll leave for Jorrvaskar once the kids are asleep."

"No, go and read to them." I turned back around and grabbed the towel. "I have just about finished here anyway."

"As you wish." He let me go and walked into the kid's room.

I looked down at Jollop, who was wagging his tail excitedly.

"Alright, alright." I chuckled. "You can have a carrot." I dried the bowl I was holding and placed it back in the draw. I walked around to the leftover carrots and scraped them into Jollop's now empty water bowl. "Here you go buddy, after that, it's off to bed with you too."

I went back to wiping down the clean bowls, but I was too distracted by the actions Vilkas took to me mere moments ago. So after putting the last bowl in the draw, I silently opened the bedroom door, just a crack, to watch Vilkas read to my kids.

They loved it so much that they were almost close to falling asleep when I opened the door. Vilkas finished the book, and placed it back into the chest at the end of Sofia's bed, then tucked them in. I leant against the door frame and watched as he kissed their foreheads goodnight, I thought: what a great father he will make one day. However, I also thought: why isn't he now?

"That was easier than normal." He smiled, as I backed up so he could close the door. "Normally they fight..." I crossed my arms. "I mean, beg me for another story."

"You know, maybe the kids were right." I smiled. "Maybe you should be their father." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Aren't I already their father?" He laughed.

"Well, not officially."

He grasped my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. A passionate kiss, like nothing I had ever experienced before. His tongue began to lick for entrance when we heard a yawn.

"So you are going to be our dad?" Alesan smiled.

"Go to bed, you." I chuckled. "Vilkas and I are taking you out tomorrow."

"You are!"

"We are?" Vilkas smiled, raising an eyebrow of confusion.

"Yes. Now off with you, otherwise we don't go."

"Yes, mama. Goodnight mama." He hugged me. "Goodnight papa." He hugged Vilkas.

Vilkas looked stunned at first but eased into the hug once the word 'papa' registered.

We looked over to Jollop as Alsean closed his bedroom door, he was curled up next to the fire pit.

"Shall we make him go to bed too?" I asked Vilkas.

"Nah leave the pup, he looks warm and comfortable." He pulled me up the stairs. "Which is how I want to feel right now."

I laughed as he carried on to the room, and I opened Lydia's door.

"Hey, Lydia?" I smiled. "We are going to bed, and Vilkas is staying here. You are free to go to the..."

"Finally." She pushed past me. "I'm off to get a few drinks, have fun." She winked at me and clambered down the stairs.

Well, this is going to be one hell of a night.

Vilkas beckoned me to my room and I obeyed, closing the door behind us. Only to be attacked from behind and completely stripped of my clothes.

"Vil-!" He covered my mouth and picked me up, placing me down on the bed.

I giggled, pushing stray hair behind his ears. "What are you doing?"

"What I have wanted to do for a long time." He admitted, inserting a digit into my core.

I moaned, but it was cut short when Vilkas captured my lips in a passionate kiss. I wriggled beneath him as he quickened the pace, sticking yet another digit into me and pumping hard and fast.

I hadn't taken grumpy old Vilkas for such a sex enthusiast. In fact, I hadn't taken him for much but as a symbol of great strength and honour. And of course a figurehead for late-night masturbation. But no matter how I saw him, it always gave me great pride to walk by his side. I knew it made me happy, and really that is all I can ask of a husband, don't you think?

He finally broke the kiss and I drew in a long breath: "Vilkas..." I squeaked as he added another and slowed down to an agonisingly painful pace. "What about the kids?"

"It's fine, I will be quiet." He smirked, taking off his last items of clothing. "I'm not so sure about you though."

I hit his arm playfully and he chuckled. He lent down to kiss me, sliding one hand behind my head and tangling it into my hair. I really hoped that every night would be like this from now on.

And then the doors flew open.

"Mama! I can't sleep! I had a nightmare..." Sofia cried, rubbing her bloodshot eyes.

Luckily, we jumped to action and Vilkas picked up our underwear off the floor and threw the covers over us. I quickly adjusted my bra as Vilkas pulled up his boxers. And thankfully, Sofia was too busy rubbing her eyes to notice anything.

"Come to bed. You can sleep here with us tonight." I smiled softly.

She slumped over to us as I shimmied my panties back on. Crawling across the bed, she lay between us. Vilkas looked at me confused, I just shrugged as we lay down. Sofia sniffed and I wiped the tear stains from her cheeks.

"There, there dear. Vilkas and I are here, nothing can get you while we have you. Okay?" I lifted her head and she smiled.

"Okay." Her croaky voice was a clear indication that she needed sleep.

"Nothing can get past me down you worry." Vilkas smiled, kissing the top of her head.

She spun around and hugged him, then back to me and hugged me too before drifting off to sleep in our arms. She looked so peaceful between us, not afraid and not restless. 

"Well, that ruined the moment," I whispered to a sleepy-looking Vilkas. "Kids, am I right?"

"Yes, but I have a plan for tomorrow, don't you worry. I will get what I want." He leant over Sofia and gave me a small kiss on the forehead before we both fell asleep.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

68.6K 1.3K 24
SLOW UPDATES!! Hello! This is a Mal X reader. one I gave up on and have now restarted. I hope you enjoy it!!
20.3K 518 57
-COMPLETE- (Thank you for taking a look at my fanfic! It's fairly long but mainly because I continued it for current readers. Please read and enjoy t...
3.4K 98 66
Story following a female reader x companions arc of Skyrim. Relationships will be focused on Vilkas ( because I like him the best, obviously ) but th...
183K 2.1K 78
You're on a planet as a worker drone where things left and right are trying to kill you. what are the things you ask? I think you already know the an...