Bynjolf x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant

Oh boy, this one might be a little bad. I never imagined Bryn as a father. But here you go, I tried. The next one I am writing is my first request, stick around for it!! <3

Fan Art: http://cornis.deviantart.com/art/My-Septims-352426384

Family

I was walking around Riften in the morning, never a good idea for people who aren't part of the thieves guild, and I stopped at the bench bridge near the entrance to the city. This city is such a beautiful site in the mornings, at night it's not so lovely. It's more scary than pretty. 

I saw Brynjolf in the distance nicking some poor man's coin purse. He was getting away with it to until Delvin showed up.

"Hey Bryn, have you seen [Y/N]?" He yelled.

A guard turned just as Bryn was sneaking off, thankfully he hadn't seen where the coin purse was taken from.

"Oi you!" The guard firmly grasped Bryn's shoulder. "By the order of the Jarl stop right there. You have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people, what say you in your defence?"

"I wasn't doin' much harm." Bryn smirked and got up from his crouching position.

"Sure you weren't. Now and over the coin sneak thief." The guard said, motioning for a handover.

Perfect.

I got up and walked up behind the guard.

"No need for such needless things." I said, the guard jumping a bit in his skin. "The coin purse is mine, I just needed to know who took it." I smiled to Bryn and he relaxed.

"Why Thane, I am sorry this man was a bother." He admitted.

"No, not at all. Was long as he hands it over now it should be fine." I smirked to Bryn.

"Very well Thane, I shall leave you to it. We have been told tales of how well you can handle a few miscreants." He guard walked away and I smiled to Bryn.

"[Y/N], how are things?" Brynjolf asked, throwing the coin purse to me.

"I'm fine, you certainly are off your game though. Getting caught doing a small pickpocket job, honestly Brynjolf, what's wrong with you these last few days?" I smiled as we walked through the gate and around along the path that circled the houses.

"I haven't the slightest lass." He chuckled. "And what's this about everyone hearing tales of how you can handle yourself?" He enquired, quirking an eyebrow.

"Oh, you know, I may have told a few guards that I have given thieves a what for." I smiled, he never changed expression. "Oh come on, it's an advantage! It worked a few minutes ago."

"Fair enough lass." He smiled and pulled my waist close to his. "I think its about time we had a little get together don't you think?" He whispered into my ear. "Show me what you really do to thieves."

We stopped walking and he turned me to face him, I giggled as he covered my face with kisses.

"Bryn." I said. "Delvin was looking for me." He smirked, not giving any sign of stopping. "Bryn!" I laughed as he tightened his grip and pulled me up for a passionate kiss.

"Damn right I was!" Delvin exclaimed as he steeped out from the side of a house. "[Y/N], I need to speak with you. Urgently." 

"Is it really so important that it can't wait maybe one or two hours Delvin?" Brynjolf sighed into my neck.

"Yes." Delvins voice was unusually low as he walked off towards the secret entrance.

"Wow, I've never seen him so serious." I joked, pushing myself out of Brynjolf's iron grip. "Anyway I should go and see what he wants."