Painful Love... It Hurts...

By Nandhu_Writer

An Arnav Khushi Fic - A story of bodyguard Arnav and a business tycoon Khushi Kumari Gupta.. How would love c... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 31

6.1K 267 9
By Nandhu_Writer

Arnav looked at Khushi who was sleeping peacefully cuddling in his arms more like burying her face in his chest.

Why..?

Why is she doing this to me?

If she didn't like him then why caress his hair and face then cuddle with him?

Why is she confusing him?

He thought she too must feel like him and his heart hurt when she told that it was all because of her hormones..

He tossed around and pretended to sleep when she arrived. He almost sighed aloud when she caressed his hair.

He again looked at her and wrapped his arms around her, engulfing her completely.

He tightened his hold on her when she again nuzzled her face in his chest.

There is no way in hell he's going to let go of her... Ever... I love you Khushi.. You're mine...

Arnav then slept with the last thought of her lips and taste and plans for the next kiss.

----------------------

Akash knew he was scared and he's not like ASR to not even admit it to himself.

How couldn't he be not scared when he was called by lionesses herself to meet him in her office.

He was waiting for her in her cabin nervously.

Payal did say her sister knowing about this. His legs shook and there were slightest tremble in his hands. He ignored them and chanted to God.

Just then she entered the cabin.

Is she going to oppose the marriage? Does she not approve of him? Will she kill him?

Akash gulped down his nervousness and tried to calm down, greeting her.

“I... I..." Akash for the life of him couldn't remember the words and stuttered looking at her evil glare.

Seeing him silent, she raised an eyebrow at him and asked,

“So you're the one who stole my sister's heart?"

“No.. No.. I mean yes.. No.."

Oh God..!

How embarrassing..! He owns a bodyguard company and he's afraid of this woman in front of him.

She chuckled and he took it as a sign of her not murdering and relaxed.

“Relax Mr.Akash.. I know Di and you're in love.I have complete details of your life. If you're not a good person, well... You won't even be here"

How could she speak so calm while making threats.?

“Why did you...." He was cut in mid sentence.

“..check your background? Come on Mr.Akash, you can't expect me to just give my di to you"

He nodded not knowing what to say. He had heard about her arrogance and even he heard from Payal about her limitless love for her sister.

“You may wonder,Why I want to meet you? It's because I want you to marry my sister as soon as possible"

“What..?"

“Yes.. I know it's soon but I want you to take her away as soon as possible."

“But Why?"

“You know how much danger I am in.. And I want my di to stay away from all this as soon as she can."

Akash admired her love for Payal and respected her more.

After discussing the dates and marriage arrangements along with the danger she may get into, he got up to leave after biding bye to Khushi.

When he was at the door she called him again,

“Oh Mr.Akash, I almost forgot.. Protect her with your life... If something happens to her, you'll pay with your life"

He nodded sincerely knowing he will always keep Payal safe and he wouldn't forgive himself if something happened to her.

Khushi watched him go and sighed, leaning against the chair. Her biggest worry is her di. What will happen if someone gets to know Payal di is the sole successor of everything she own.

Her uncle will kill Payal di if he come to know. He's in delusion if he thinks after killing Khushi, her properties will go to him as he's the closest relative. He's such a fool.

And to add to her worries, Arnav came in her life. What will he do if someone tried to kill her. He will be guilty and will grieve for her. She couldn't allow him near her.

The more she wanted him to stay away, the more he came closer to her.

And to top it all it was not an easy bargain with di for her forgiveness in the matter of her secret marriage. She remembered the talk with her di during morning breakfast.

--------Khushi got up from the tangled mess of their limbs and hands after waking up.

The more she moved, the more he gripped and pulled her towards him in sleep mumbling about not going away.

Finally she moved away forcibly when his hands *ahem* not so innocently wandered and roamed over her body arising goosebumps wherever they touched.

She all but ran from the room to take a bath, not noticing his evil evil smirk.

When she came to breakfast she sighed in relief noticing the absence of buaji and bauji. After speaking with her di about her marriage and arrangements, she got up to leave.

“Are you ready baby doll..?"

“What di..?"

She asked confusingly.

“Aww.. Did you forget that easily..? You promised you'll do anything if I wanted to forgive you. "

“Oh yeah di.. What do you want..? A new flat? A new car? A new jewelry set? Shopping? "

Her di chuckled, “Oi..! What did you think of me? Do I look like I will sell my forgiveness for new car and stuff you will buy?"

“Then What do you want from me di?"

“Will you do and not back down baby doll?"

“ Anything for you di.."

Payal di's face softened and asked her,

“Well, You married secretly so... Why I agreed to marry quickly is that one of the reasons because I want you to do all the rituals before marriage with me.."

Khushi was shell shocked.. What's wrong with her di?

“Di.. You know, I can't in public.."

“I know doll.. That's why there will be separate rituals for you and Arnav with me and buaji alone."

Khushi sighed knowing very well she's going to regret it. Just then Arnav came suddenly and sat beside her chair in dining table.

“I don't have any problem with this Payal.."

He said and shared a smile with Payal di which she returned as if they two are long last best friends.

Payal di looked at her almost blackmailing her,

“You promised baby doll"

Khushi resigned to her fate..

“I will do it di.." She said and squeaked..

“What happened baby doll? "

Her di asked while she gripped the spoon in embarrassment.

How could she explain his one hand under the table is caressing her thigh...

She muttered an apology and hurried to the office while she heard laughter behind her. Well, it looks like her di knew already along with her long last buddy Arnav enjoying her embarrassment---------

Khushi has to switch his duty as a guard to her. He can guard her as long as it's an office or something.

She didn't want him anywhere near her and she has too many enemies out there to end her life most of all her uncle who's in jail.

So she avoided him as best as possible and stayed in office, ignoring his calls and concentrated on di's roka and sagai.

She knew her di will get suspicious but still she has to finish everything with in a week if she wanted to attend her di's marriage without any phonecalls or client's complaints.

She knew Arnav was angry with her for avoiding him but frankly his kisses and touches scared her. She can't be with him.

---------Haldi---------

Khushi came home after her di's pestering and worried expressions and promises of not teasing her.

She was in her room and thanked God for Arnav's absence in here.

She put on the pale yellow lehenga her di arranged for her. As like always, it's half sleeved and not too revealing.

She came to her room and stayed here after her di's ceremony finished. She almost relaxed thinking her di forgot about her just then she came and applied haldi on her saying it's her own ceremony while buaji grumbled around in the background. It was almost disturbing seeing her di giggling throughout the applying of haldi.

She shook her head at them, locking her door and moved to the bathroom to wash of the haldi before changing the dress.

She opened the bathroom door and went to the tap before locking it, only to freeze seeing him leaning there against the tap basin casually in a pale yellow sherwani.

When did he arrive here..

Oh.. This must be why her di was giggling and not so angry for staying in the office almost a week.

She took a slow, very slow step backward towards the door...

Like a snake, he moved fast in almost non human speed and grabbed her towards him.

“Why Khushi?"

“Huh?" She lost every thought the moment he pulled her.

“Why are you avoiding me if you don't feel anything for me?"

Khushi didn't answer and diverted the question, moving away from his hold.

“Have you washed your haldi then..?"

“Oh... Your di haven't applied to me"

She was surprised and was about to question him but closed her mouth seeing him taking slow predatory steps towards her..

Khushi took steps backward when he took steps forward toward her and her back hit the shower wall..

“Do you want to know why?"

She clutched the lehanga and stared at him dubiously.

“It's because, you have enough haldi on you for both of us"

“What?" Khushi asked when he suddenly crossed the distance between them and pressed her against the shower wall with his body.

He rubbed his cheeks with her cheeks and put a hand on her shoulder pulling the dupatta slowly away.

His beard scratched her cheeks and Khushi loved the feeling and clutched the lehanga tighter... She closed her eyes when he lowered his face to her neck licking and biting her neck. He nuzzled her neck while his hands rubbed against her hands.

“See.. I have haldi now"

Khushi tried hard to gather her thoughts but couldn't do it. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

He was staring at her the way a predator stares at its prey..

She could feel the muscles and abs of him even through the dress...

“Should we wash it away Khushi"

“Huh?"

Saying that he pulled away from her and removed his sherwani top and stood there with upper half naked.

“Wh-What are you do-doing?"

She tried to move towards the door but he again cornered her against the shower wall and turned on the shower. He washed of the haldi on her face by caressing her face with his hand.. His thumb traced her lips..

“Say my name Khushi..."

“I... "

He took her hands clutching the lehanga and put it on his bare chest, closing his eyes.

Her hands trembled touching his bare skin..

This is so intense and this is why she wanted to stay away from him.

If saying his name will make him let go, well she can do it.. She didn't know What a wrong thing that was..

“Ar-Arnav" she shivered at the cold water and the feelings arising in him..

He opened his eyes and took a step back. She was relieved and didn't realise her hands still touching him.

She froze when his eyes lowered and took a look very slowly from her toe to head lingering in places, making her blush...

“Again..."

“Ar-Arnav"

She pulled her hands to cover herself from his darkening stare even though she's clothed..

Her hands were snatched again and were put circling his neck while his lips sucked her lips in a hungry manner.

Khushi lost all her logic part of mind when he licked and nipped her lips. She gasped only to find him groaning, with his tongue exploring her mouth.

She panted for breath and pulled away. She turned away from him facing the shower wall not wanting to see the raw need and desire..

He pushed her against the wall while one hand came around her waist and another opening her dori of lehanga..

He kissed her pushing the hair to one side. He licked and kissed leaving a heat trail wherever his lips touched her despite being in the cold water..

Khushi slumped against him feeling her legs trembling..

What is he going to do to me..? And tried hard to not think about how his six pack felt against her back...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.2K 11
After going through a nightmare a few years ago, will Khushi find love again? Will she be able to reach her happily ever after? An Arshi fan faction...
1.1M 50.2K 100
It is said that love and hate are two sides of the same coin... Any moment, it can flip the other way... Would it be true for a person like Arnav Sin...
365K 16.1K 29
Arshi FF: What happens when to avoid a situation Khushi Kumari Gupta pretends to be the fiancee of ASR, boss of AR Designs. The act turns into comedy...
446K 15.5K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...