Chapter 10

Morning....

Khushi woke up usually at 5 or 4. She was so workaholic, this was what others thought but it was not the reason. She couldn't sleep peacefully. It always filled with nightmares. No one knew, not even her di.

But today.. Was different...

Khushi woke up today due to the knocks in the door and the sunlight disturbing her peaceful sleep.

Wait. What?

She sat up suddenly, sleepiness gone.

Hariprakash placed her coffee and went outside.

What happened? What was the time?

Damn 6.30.

How was it possible?

She never overslept.

What changed?

And no headache too...

She closed her eyes...

A pair of chocolate brown eyes pierced her soul...

She opened her eyes immediately.

Whose eyes had filled her mind and lulled her to sleep and protected her from nightmares.?

Her heart knew, well her mind (one of the smartest mind) knew whose eyes. But she was not gonna admit it. She ignore her thoughts and pushed the blanket away.

Shit..! I am gonna be late for my own meeting.

-------------------

Arnav woke up by the phone calls of his own team members to finalize today's work. He instructed them everything sleepily and went back to sleep.

He sat up suddenly looking at the clock..

Damn it's gonna be 7.

He was a early riser, even if not his nightmares acted like alarm clock and woke him up.

Why? What was different today?

He was never late to any of his jobs. He closed his eyes,

Hazel eyes which held such pain that soothed him somehow to sleep.

He opened his eyes, ignoring the sudden raise in his heart beat. He went to get ready. He has to be there at 8. He was the personal guard who's gonna be with her... Her.. And.. Her hazel eyes...

Shut up ASR..!

He ran and hurried everything from bath to breakfast. He got in his car and drove the car little faster than usual.

He reached her home, parked the car but not before clearing his identity in the front gate and bumped into someone with GR bodyguard company uniform.

“Hello, you're..."

“Aman, Head of the team guarding house and office."

“I am.."

“ASR, I've heard about you and Khushi mam informed us about personal guards."

“Good, nice meeting you Aman"

“One advice ASR"

Arnav raised his eyebrow,

“Not that you need but I wanna give this advice for this particular client. Don't loose your temper."

“I've always remained patiently with my client,.."

Aman cut him,

“No, not with client. With client's surroundings."

Arnav looked at him confusingly, Aman just said, “you'll understand." With that he walked away.