Chapter 27

Khushi could see the starting of admiration and fantasy in the eyes of lavanya's the moment she saw Arnav.

She clenched her fingers.. She was so used to remain unattached to everyone and most of the feelings that she was startled to find herself drowning in the burning fire..

If she was a cartoon she was sure smoke will come out of her ears.

Lavanya stopped herself in the way of greeting her and went straight to Arnav and hugged him.

Khushi literally trembled at the new feelings enveloping her mind.. She didn't like it at all..

She was business tycoon Khushi Kumari Gupta damn it.. The emotions didn't rule khushi.. She ruled her emotions and she so hated being out of control. She hated this. She so hated not being in control.

Arnav was befuddled when the girl threw herself at him and was surprised when Khushi didn't say anything at the employee's behavior. Why is she squeezing me and squealing..?

“Oh hello.. What's your name.?"

He looked at her dumbly and then looked at Khushi only to find her standing up abandoning the files.

He was again startled by the coldness of her voice. He forgot for a while whom he's working for.

“She's Lavanya. My cousin, my family.." Arnav got what she's indicating by telling him lavanya is family.. That meant she wants to protect lavanya in case something happened rather than her.

Arnav wouldn't do that because he will never live with himself if something happened to her.

“Lavanya, this is my personal bodyguard" khushi glared and said in a no nonsense tone.

But Arnav was hurt that he wasn't anything but personal guard.

Arnav closed his eyes and thought no matter how much it hurt..

I love you Khushi.. I love you a lot..

Khushi exited her cabin quickly. Lavanya was so happy that she can get some alone time with him and spend some time to get to know him until,

“Come here lavanya"

Khushi's call ruined her ideas.. But it's ok she can extend her stay here. She bounced off after khushi waving him off with her hands all the while smiling.

Arnav followed them silently not realising what really happened. Why is she behaving like this..? He thought they at least crossed some of the professionalism.

He spent the day outside the cabin room. And the girl Lavanya tried to speak with him but there was always something more exactly someone stopping her. Arnav was really glad because he doesn't want to talk with girls at all of course except his Khushi.

After lunch he spent more time watching NK and lavanya goof around. He all the more encouraged it because not only they're perfectly alike and also he wanted this NK to stay from his Khushi as long as possible.

Lavanya slept on khushi's cabin while Khushi and NK were arguing about some upcoming meeting and show. It's already ten and he waited as usual knowing it will be late. He looked at lavanya and chuckled seeing the bubbly girl had fallen asleep in the boring meeting.

He didn't notice the burning eyes noticing his every moment discretely and it narrowed seeing him chuckling at Lavanya.

Khushi closed the file suddenly and told,

“Let us go home"

“But kush..."

Arnav want to seal the lips which was calling his Khushi with a pet name.