Chapter 31

Arnav looked at Khushi who was sleeping peacefully cuddling in his arms more like burying her face in his chest.

Why..?

Why is she doing this to me?

If she didn't like him then why caress his hair and face then cuddle with him?

Why is she confusing him?

He thought she too must feel like him and his heart hurt when she told that it was all because of her hormones..

He tossed around and pretended to sleep when she arrived. He almost sighed aloud when she caressed his hair.

He again looked at her and wrapped his arms around her, engulfing her completely.

He tightened his hold on her when she again nuzzled her face in his chest.

There is no way in hell he's going to let go of her... Ever... I love you Khushi.. You're mine...

Arnav then slept with the last thought of her lips and taste and plans for the next kiss.

----------------------

Akash knew he was scared and he's not like ASR to not even admit it to himself.

How couldn't he be not scared when he was called by lionesses herself to meet him in her office.

He was waiting for her in her cabin nervously.

Payal did say her sister knowing about this. His legs shook and there were slightest tremble in his hands. He ignored them and chanted to God.

Just then she entered the cabin.

Is she going to oppose the marriage? Does she not approve of him? Will she kill him?

Akash gulped down his nervousness and tried to calm down, greeting her.

“I... I..." Akash for the life of him couldn't remember the words and stuttered looking at her evil glare.

Seeing him silent, she raised an eyebrow at him and asked,

“So you're the one who stole my sister's heart?"

“No.. No.. I mean yes.. No.."

Oh God..!

How embarrassing..! He owns a bodyguard company and he's afraid of this woman in front of him.

She chuckled and he took it as a sign of her not murdering and relaxed.

“Relax Mr.Akash.. I know Di and you're in love.I have complete details of your life. If you're not a good person, well... You won't even be here"

How could she speak so calm while making threats.?

“Why did you...." He was cut in mid sentence.

“..check your background? Come on Mr.Akash, you can't expect me to just give my di to you"

He nodded not knowing what to say. He had heard about her arrogance and even he heard from Payal about her limitless love for her sister.

“You may wonder,Why I want to meet you? It's because I want you to marry my sister as soon as possible"

“What..?"

“Yes.. I know it's soon but I want you to take her away as soon as possible."

“But Why?"

“You know how much danger I am in.. And I want my di to stay away from all this as soon as she can."

Akash admired her love for Payal and respected her more.