Thick thighs {Completed}

By Misguided_Angel843

If you didn't know before know now that thick thighs drive the boys wild. Kayla didn't quite understand that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Author Announcement!

Chapter 20

15.3K 711 63
By Misguided_Angel843

Kayla

"Babe?" Andre poked me in my side. I continued to ignore him. "Babe you still mad?" He laughed.

I glared at him. "Fuck you."

He smirked. "That's doesn't sound like you initiating anything. You have to be sweeter if you want this di-" I covered his mouth quickly. He was laughing at my panicked face. We were on the plane and this is no time to be talking like that. He chuckled behind my hand. He gently moved my hand while I threw daggers at his big ass head. "You seriously upset? I mean, I did give you the best head in the world you know."

"Shut up Andre!" I turned away from him. He's so sickening. But he's not lying. The head he gave me at my apartment couldn't even be compared to the times before. It was that good. I swear I had like eight orgasms. But I was also embarrassed because he made me uh...squirt. It was so weird! I thought that only happened in pornos you know. I've been giving him major attitude because now I'm already missing the feeling. I hate him.

"So you want to meet my parents while mad at me? That's no way to be introduced into the family you know."

"Whatever," I mumbled. "Speaking of family," I turned to him. "Why didn't you tell me about yours? I didn't know you were supposed to inherit the Jackson Industries. Shoot, I didn't know how semi-famous your family is."

"I didn't think it was important," he shrugged.

I glared at him. "It is."

"Why?" he countered.

"Because I feel like I have feelings for a complete stranger," I huffed. "I feel like I don't know anything about you and you're not even trying to fix it." He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the pilot letting us know we were landing soon. I sighed in relief. Even though it was only three hours, the plane ride took a lot out of me. I had never been on a plane before so I was terrified and didn't sleep at all. I was currently dying slowly on the inside.

Once we landed I was the first to rush off the plane. But then I had to learn the nightmares of baggage claim. I was getting very irritated with everything. "Babe," Andre said. "I've got the bags. You go sit down."

"Okay." He didn't have to tell me twice. I sent a text to my mom, April and Tia. Tia and I have actually gotten pretty close. I wouldn't call her my best friend but she's more than a lab partner now.

Tia: Nervous about meeting the family?

Me: Extremely! 😩 But I think they'll like me. And I'm mad at Andre 😒.

Tia: Why??? 👀 What he did??? I need to catch a flight??? ✈✈

Oh yeah. She's just as crazy as April if not more. But it's funny. I know these two would get along if only April got the idea that I was replacing her out of her head.

Me: He made me want sex 😞😞

Tia: Bitchhhhh 😂😂 you got that fine ass man with you! 💁🏾 You better hop on that dick and ride it into the sunset. I sure as hell would've!

Me: It's not that easy 😩 I'm shy 😳. And he said we can't have sex until I ask for it . I would die of embarrassment. I can't just ask that.

Tia: Yes the hell you can💁🏾. Wanna know why? Because that's your man and his dick is yours. It's time you put on your big girl panties boo. You need to be confident enough to ask for what you want. That's what he's trying to show and tell you. Stop back seat riding for everybody. Take the wheel and drive that Andre car okay? Until the gas light comes on!

"Our ride is going to be here in ten minutes," Andre said coming up to me. "My parents won't be at the house. They're still in New York on a business trip. My sister should be asleep so we have to be quiet."

"Okay," I said. I quickly texted Tia letting her know I had to go. April didn't text back so I assume her and Shawn were either doing it or asleep.

"You wanted to know why I didn't tell you about my family right?" he asked as we waited.

"Well uh...yeah?"

"I don't want you to think I don't trust you short stuff. I just had to be sure you know? I've lived on both sides of the train tracks. I grew up in tough situations and circumstances. You know about how we were poor for most of my childhood right?" I nodded. "Well when my dad started making a come up in the world I noticed the people around me change. They wanted a lot out of me or treated me like I was a pariah. And when we made the move to leave everyone basically dissed me. I learned then that people didn't want you to come up in the world. The only person who didn't change on me was Shawn."

"When we finally moved I was able to get better education opportunities. But I was an outcast there. I was just some ghetto kid whose family business wasn't worth a lick. Either I had too much money or not enough. Not many people cared about me. Just my net worth. I wasn't going to keep it a secret. I just wanted to make sure it's me you're seeing."

"It is," I whispered. "I'm sorry I made it seem like such a big deal. I wasn't mad or anything. I was just curious you know. But I understand. I know how it feels to have people turn their back on you." He kissed my forehead as a way to make me feel better.

"Our Uber is here." We got our stuff and met with the driver. Andre put the bags in the trunk while I sat in the car. I fell asleep on the way since I was so tired. Before long I was being shaken and it annoyed me. "You wanna stay in the car or you getting out?"

"I'm tired," I whined.

"You'll be able to sleep as soon as we get out." I sighed and did as told. We got the bags and headed inside. "You want a tour?"

"No negro I want a bed," I mumbled. He chuckled and led the way. It was a long walk but we found a room and I hopped on the bed. I climbed under the covers and went straight to sleep. Tired was not even the word to describe how I felt.

Andre

I chuckled at Kayla's sleeping form. She wasted no time to fall asleep and wasn't even getting up even if it was close to twelve in the afternoon. But I guess it's my fault. I did give her head for about an hour, taking her to a new level. The fact she had so many orgasms back to back was new to me. If that's her with just my tongue, I can only imagine how she'll be after the dick. I smirked a bit. I surely can't wait to find out.

I walked out of the room and to the kitchen. I saw my little sister Essence leaning on the island while texting on her phone. I smirked as I snuck up behind her. "Who you talking to?" I came up right on her back.

"Ah!" she screamed running from me and dropping her phone as she exited the kitchen. I was dying. She was always so easy to scare and the fact she doesn't give a second thought on just booking it makes everything ten times funnier. "Andre!" she ran back in with a shoe in her hand ready to hit me.

"Come on sis," I laughed running into the living room. "It was just a joke."

"That wasn't funny!" She jumped over the couch and ended up tripping and falling. I was literally rolling around laughing with tears in my eyes. "I hate you," she whined while holding her arm.

"You okay baby sis?" I chuckled once I calmed down. I helped her up and on the couch. She was pouting at me. I couldn't help but laugh again. "That's what you get for trying to be some stunt man."

"I hate you," she mumbled again.

"Oh yeah? Well I guess me and my guest can leave then."

"What?" Her face lit up. "She's really here?! I want to meet her!"

"Damn Essence," I rubbed my ears. "Why you always yelling? Anyways, she's sleeping right-"

"Uh hello?" We both looked up at the entrance and saw Kayla standing there, rubbing her eye looking kind of confused. She looked like a cute little kid.

"What's up babe?"

"I heard yelling and screaming and-"

"Oh my god! Is this her?" My sister got up and rushed to her. Kayla was taken by surprise when Essence jumped on her. "I finally got a sister!"

"Whoa Essence," I chuckled gently peeling her off. "Give Kayla some time to wake up."

"That's her name? Kayla?"

"J-Jakayla," she mumbled nervously.

"I love it!" Essence squealed. "It's so pretty. Just like you. My brother sure knows how to pick em."

"T-Thank you," she mumbled.

"Awe she's shy. Corrupting her is going to be so much fun."

"Chill little one," I chuckled. "Give her some time to warm up to you okay? Babe, you want a tour now?" She nodded her head. I grabbed her hand and began walking around. "So this is my parents' room," I pointed at the opened door. "You'll meet them later on. The gym is right next to them."

"You have a gym in your house?" she looked surprised.

"Yeah. Contrary to what most think my dad's in really good shape and still exercises daily. Essence uses it sometimes too."

"That I do," Essence said. "I have to stay in shape for cheer leading."

"You cheer lead? I've always wanted to do that," Kayla smiled. "But I was way too shy."

"How about I show you some cheer moves? It'll be fun. My room is right next to mom and dad's so just stop by whenever."

"Come on ladies I'm giving a tour here." I showed her the other three bedrooms, dining room, game room where we have air hockey, pool, and a few arcade like games set up, the pool and the guest house. "That's where...our other guests will be."

"You mean...Chris and Josh?"

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Yeah. But you won't see them until Monday or Tuesday."

"Its fine," she smiled a bit. "I'm not worried about them." I smiled and led her back to the room. Essence busied herself by making us a lunch. "Why'd we come so late last night?"

"Because I wanted to surprise my parents. They thought we weren't coming until tomorrow. Plus I didn't want them paying for the tickets and this was the only way I could avoid that."

"Why don't you want them paying for the tickets?"

"I just don't like the idea of someone paying for me when I know I can pay for myself. I know they're my parents but I'd rather support them than the other way around. It may not make sense or whatever but it's how I am."

"I-I think I understand," she said. "I think knowing where you came from is a big factor in it. You lived in poverty most of your childhood and now that you're not you still have that mindset."

I raised my eyebrow. "You've been seeing Dr. Jacobson too long." She giggled at me. I chuckled. "But you're right. I don't like handouts. No matter who it's from. It's just who I am."

"So, if we go on a date-"

"I'm paying. No questions, ifs, ands, or buts about it." She huffed and mumbled under her breath. I chuckled. "Get used to it short stuff. It's who I am."

"Food's ready!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 13.5K 31
Sequel to Always Knew David Kpor first son of Brandon Kpor has token over the business and now ready to prove the ruthlessness still runs in the fami...
277K 10.1K 21
Carrie has been trying hard to put her past behind her. She has moved far away from her family, who really didn't care for her too much. Though the b...
396K 13.1K 28
Carolynn is almost eighteen and is a Senior in high school. She has always been the big curvy girl and has never been popular. Since the sixth grade...
541K 20.9K 43
Janelle struggles with weight problems. She's struggled every since she was little. She, lives with her abusive foster mother who criticize and makes...