Mad Love

By babybre123

Lauren moves to a new town, which means a new school. She's not sure what to expect but during the first wee... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

2.3K 107 145
By babybre123

*its uhh, over 4000 words so um, yea.*

Normani's POV

I look through my closet for something to wear and groan, my mind is blank. I clasp my bra on and adjust my boxer-briefs before calling my aunt in here.

"Aaauntiieee!"

She comes into my room and smiles, "Wassup babygirl?"

I pout and gesture to my closet, "I don't know what to wear."

"Okay, what all are you doing tonight?"

"The talent show then my date with Lauren, first date," I quirk my brows with a small smile.

She nods and goes through the clothes, "So like, something casual?"

"I guess," I shrug.

"You couldn't figure out something casual?"

"Aunt Nikaaaa," I whine.

Her lips curl into a smirk and she folds her arms.

"Oh, I get it. You wanna be all papi-ish for your mami!"

"EYE am not answering that!" I look away from her and hold my hands behind my back.

She laughs and claps her hands, "I got you Mani. Also, leave your curls how they are."

She starts grabbing different items and tossing them back to me, I catch every last one and put it on as she does so.

My aunt motions for me to follow her and walks out the room, "I would give you a grill but I don't need any great nieces or nephews yet."

I laugh and follow her to the living room, "Well, you don't have to worry about that yet."

My uncle pops outta nowhere and places his hands on my shoulders, "You gotta surprise her with something."

I scrunch my face up and shrug my shoulders, "Like what?"

"'Like what?' A rose!"

"Okay, where do I go?"

"Nowhere, we've had this planned," He turns around and picks up a white rose off the coffee table.

"Oh, wow. Thanks," I say.

"And..." He raises his brows while nodding and reaches into his pocket, "I'll let you take the Royce."

"OH MY GOSH UUUUNCLLEEEE!" I reach for the keys and he pulls them back before I can grab it.

"Normani, don't scratch it again-"

I cut him off and smile while slowly reaching for the keys again, "That was one time uncle Nasir!"

"'That was one time uncle Nasir! Hehe!" He mocks while pretending to twirl his hair.

"I promise!"

"Babe give her the keys," My aunt laughs.

My uncle smiles and hands me the keys, "Midnight curfew."

"No later, thanks! Love you guys, bye!" I hop over the couch and run out the door.

Once I'm seated in the drivers seat I send Lauren a quick text.

Me: On my way baby

Lulu 💚🎹🐇: Okay I'm ready

I tap on the steering wheel as I drive to Lauren's apartment and take deep breaths here and there.

"It's no biggie Normani, you're just taking her on a date that may or may not officially start y'all relationship."

Gosh, what the fuck am I doing?

I park the car and grab the rose while getting out, I go up to her door and slowly but nervously knock on it.

Her dad opens the door and smiles at me, "Hey Normani."

"Hey Mike," I follow him in and look around. "Where's Lauren?"

"Oh, in her room. She said just go right in."

I nod and walk to her room, I knock before entering and smile at her. "Hey."

She slips her phone in her pocket and grins widely, "Hi." She kisses me and drapes her arms over my shoulders while biting her lip.

Gosh, my panties. I want her deep in my guts right now, fucking nuuuttt! Mmmh, those lips...

Woo, thank you Auntie!

"You look good too," I say while running one of my hands through her lightly curled hair.

She laughs and rubs her fingers up and down my neck, "Thanks. What's behind your back?"

I smirk and bring the rose up to my lips, watching her gasp and smile. "For meeeee?"

"Mhm," I kiss one of the pedals and hand it to her. "For you."

She jumps and wraps her legs around my waist, "That's so cute!" I hold onto her and she pecks my lips. "I just might say yes before the nights over."

"Then let's go," I laugh.

"Ima get some water for this and then we'll leave."

__

I strum the guitar lightly and Ally and Diamond harmonize a little note as Tyler starts tapping one of the Cymbals on the drums and Lauren plays a few of the lower keys on the keyboard. After a couple seconds we increase the sound of the instruments and finally start the song.

"Nothing ever lasts forever, no. One minute you're here and the next you're gone. So I respect you, wanna take it slow. I need a mental receipt to know this moment I owe."

I move next to Ally and dance with her, hyping her up.

"Don't be afraid to catch feels, ride drop top and chase thrills. I know you ain't afraid to pop pills. Baby, I know you ain't scared to catch feels. Feels with me."

I change the riff of the guitar for a quick second and go into the second verse, "I'm your window shopper, sucker for your love, oh. I'm wearing your goggles, virtual reality. It ain't what it cost you, it might be a dollar. As long as it shocks you, memory, electricity."

I look to Lauren and send her a quick wink, she blushes and puts her focus back on the keys.

Do you mind if I steal a kiss?
A little souvenir, can I steal it from you?

"To memorize the way you shock me, the way you move it here. Just wanna feel it from you, ooh, woo."

Baby, I know you ain't scared to catch feels. Feels with me.

Tyler, Lauren, and I change up and the flow/sound level of our instruments for Diamond's part.

"I know you love to make an entrance
Do you like getting paid or getting paid attention?"

I do my little bop as she continues singing the rap.

"She's looking for a little more consistency but when you stop looking you gon find what's meant to be. And honestly, I'm way too done with the hoes, I cut off all my exes for your x and o's."

Ally and I harmonize a couple Oh's in the background after every few lines.

I'm the best you had, you just be comparing me to me
Ima 'at' this at you, if I put you on my phone and upload it, it'll get maximum views
I came through in the clutch, wanted lipsticks and phones
Wore your fave cologne just to get you alone

"Don't be afraid to catch feels."

__

We walk out the school and I grin while counting the money, as our first place prize they gave us each one hundred dollars.

Ally looks around and throws her hands up, "What now?"

"I don't know about y'all but Lauren and I are going on our date so...see y'all tomorrow." I wrap my arm around her and we wave at them.

A series of 'good luck' and 'have fun' get thrown out and say bye one more time before walking away.

"Aye, I want details!" Tyler shouts and I laugh as we get in the car.

Lauren looks at me and raises her brow, "Now can I know where we're going tonight?"

I laugh and shrug, "First we're going to Harlem, just sit back and let tonight happen."

She throws her hands up with a smile and sits back.

__

I take ahold of her hand as we walk through the parking lot and into the arcade.

"The arcade?" She asks.

"It's not the only thing we're doing," I defend.

"I'm not complaining, you know I like arcades."

Once I pay the admission fee and tokens I look around, trying to think of what to play first. "What you wanna play?"

"One of the racing games," She leads us over to the three rows of car, motorcycle, and snowboard racing.

She gets on a motorcycle and I get on the one next to her, putting in the token.

"You bout to get your ass whooped Mani!"

"Just cause you wanna be cocky, it is I who is about to whoop your ass."

Halfway through the second lap she starts whining and repeatedly tapping the turbo button, "You're cheating!"

I laugh and speed up closer to the finish line, once I cross it she stares at me blankly.

"What?" I ask, trying to hold back my laugh.

"I want a rematch!"

"You think you could win this time?"

She nods and I put another token in, I let her win this race but she doesn't have to know that. We play many more games then finally play skeeball. There was only one lane left open so we take turns, her going first.

She scores one of the back corners and throws her arms up, "You seen that? That's the fucking wrist!"

I laugh and nod my head, when time runs out I wait for her to collect the tickets and slide in front of the lane.

"I am the skeeball queen! Pull out all your Snapchat's, your Instagram's, all that!"

Once her phone is out I pick up three balls and hold them up to the camera, "Each ball in one of the back holes."

I easily roll and score the balls, for dramatic effects I add another ball. "Boom!"

"Why you gotta be such a show off?" She pouts.

I smile and peck her lip, "Don't hate the playa..." I smirk, knowing she knows the rest.

"You're a rat, like deadass yo," She laughs.

More time passes and we sit at one of the booths, eating chicken tenders and fries.

I stretch my leg out across the seat and lowly hum along to the song playing throughout the building. I sense Lauren looking at me through her phone and look over there.

"The dog filter looks really cute on you," She smiles.

She turns her phone to me and I nod in agreement. I pick up another tender and she sits in the open space between my legs. She leans back into me and puts another filter, she starts a video.

I drape my arm over her shoulder and move my hands to match as I sing along to music, "Girl I'll work my way from A, all the way to Z but trust that babygirl 'O' is where you wanna be. Girl believe me when I tell you I'm not tryna tell you what to do. Cause when it's said and done, the choice ain't mine it's really up to you. Just say yes don't fix your mouth to tell me no, drop that bottom jaw for me and just say 'Oh.'"

__

We pull up to the mall and she looks at me curiously.

"You're gonna give me that look every stop, huh?"

She cracks a smile and shrugs, "I'm just really curious."

"Well, let's go feed your curious mind."

We get out the car and I take her hand as we walk in.

"Where are we going?"

I turn down the row of stores and grin, "You'll see."

A few more stores down we arrive at the jewelry store and I lead her in. We walk up to the counter and I give the jewler a smile.

"Hi, um can I have an 'N' and an 'L' necklace?"

She smiles and gestures to the other end, "We have two types of each, which would you like?"

Lauren and I pick them out and the jewler boxes/bags them up.

"Your total is seven hundred dollars and eighty four cents."

Lauren wraps her arms around mine and leans into me, "That's a lot babe, you don't have to get me one."

I pull my card out and hand it to the worker, "I don't have to but I can and I want to. Relax, it's not a problem."

"Would you like a receipt?"

I shake my head and grab the bag, "No thank you, goodnight."

Once we're back in the car I pull the boxes out the bag and open them. She smiles as I hook the 'N' around her neck and twirls it around.

She grabs the other and looks up at me, "I wear yours, you wear mine?"

"Exactly."

She hooks the necklace around my neck and holds my cheek, pressing our lips together.

__

We park on the upper level of the parking garage, by the railing so we still have a pretty good view of the pier. We get out, leaving the car and music on.

"What are we doing here?"

I sit between the hood of the car and the windshield, leaning back. "Star gazing."

Her face lights up and she climbs on the hood, sitting between my legs. I wrap my arms around her, pulling her down on me. Her head rests on my chest and she holds onto my hands.

I look around at the stars and take a good look at all of them. They're so full of life and light, so calming and pleasing to the soul. Maybe I should do this more often, imagine this and weed. A nut.

Now, babygirl, there ain't nothing more that I can say
You know by now, I want it more than anything
If I walk away and just let you leave
You'll be stuck in my head like a melody

I tap my foot and rub my hands down her sides, "The ones next to the moon are set up like the solar system."

"Uhhh, no," She says while shaking her head.

"...Yes."

"Nooo. Solar system's a circle, that's an oval."

"Oval."

Trying your hardest to make me give in
But Ima be down to give you what you wanting if you keep it up
I strongly doubt this velvet rope would hold me up
And I don't want security rolling up on us (I got you)
I'm not hesitating, I just don't wanna rush
Cause you could be anywhere you wanted
But you decided to be here with me
No coincidence, it was meant to be

She sits up and turns around, straddling my lap. I grin and playfully thrust my hips, "Damn baby, outside?"

In this club, in this club
Fellas, can I put this love up on you one time?
If you ain't scared, say what's up
In this club, in this club
They can keep watching, I'm not stopping

She slaps my arm and shakes her head, "Don't change the subject, it's a circle."

"Oooovvvaaaallll."

"Where are you getting oval from? Pluto is no longer counted soooooo..."

"Soooooo, I know it's a circle. I just wanted to get you riled up" I grin.

She sucks her teeth and smiles while folding her arms, "You're an ass, you know that?"

"And you're a dork."

Call me, so I can make it juicy for ya
Meet me in the bathroom and you could be my secret lover, girl
And it started with a hug
But now we making love in this club
And we're not gonna stop just because
The people in the crowd are watching us

I close my eyes as Lauren buries her fingers into my hair and massages my scalp. My hands rest on her waist and pull her body back down to me. She presses her lips to mine and lightly bites on my bottom lip.

"'Those damn homos, spreading their shit', said a passerby."

Lauren laughs and moves her lips to my neck, "You say the most random shit babe."

Got you standing at attention, keep it on the low
Ain't nobody watching, don't worry, they can't see us
I know I got you hot, now let me in
You in the club or the car, wherever you are
Run and tell the DJ, run it back on replay

I open my eyes and start laughing, "I feel like in an alternate universe Beyoncé is my mom."

"I could believe that," Lauren nods.

"Mhm! A concept!"

She rubs her thumb against my hand, lightly rolling her body with a small grin. "Now, run and tell all of your friends you gotta hear this remix, like..."

I laugh and slightly bite on my lip, she's so adorably beautiful.

"I have a camera in the backseat, can you get it for me?" I ask.

She nods and goes to get it, when she comes back she goes back to her previous position. I take the camera from her and turn it on, taking little pics of her and our surroundings.

She hides from the next one and whines while chuckling, "Nooo. I don't look that good right now."

I let the camera hang from the straps and stare at her. I sit up briefly and cup her face, "You're perfect, stop," I say then kiss her forehead.

I lay back and smile when she lets me take more pictures of her. The wind softly blowing through her hair right now, the jacket lowered off one of her shoulders, how calm and carefree her expression is, it's all just perfect.

If I had no more time
No more time left to be here
Would you cherish what we had?
Was I everything that you were looking for?

I sit up so I can take a few pictures of us and even a small video. I rest my chin on her shoulder and look through the pictures and video with my arms around her. She places light kisses on the right side of my face and rubs small circles in my back while softly singing the lyrics.

"Cause Lord only knows another day here's not really guaranteed. So every time you hold me, hold me like this is the last time. Every time you kiss me, kiss me like you'll never see me again."

My mind goes to all this vampire, Jilly, everlasting, love shit and I roll my eyes. My life is fucked. I just want a normal life with Lauren, one that's not full of secrets, especially ones like this.

I don't wanna lose her, ever. Even if I tell her everything and she stays, she'll never truly stay cause she'll eventually grow old. I kiss her neck and place the camera on the hood next to us.

How many really know what love is?
Millions never will
Do you know until you lose it?
That it's everything that we are looking for
When I wake up in the morning
And you're beside me
I'm so Thankful that I found
Everything that I've been looking for

"I love Alicia Keys," She sighs.

I nod in agreement and hum, "'As I Am' was that album."

"Yes but 'The Element of Freedom' was really that bitch!"

"You know what, you right!" I point and wiggle my finger.

"Aren't I always?" She smiles while spreading her arms out.

"Ehhh, I'll let you have this tonight."

"I would argue with you but a BOP just came on."

See when I had a good guy he didn't do that much for me
Tried to be hard but that he could never be
Always tell me that no one compared to me
But couldn't handle it when other guys would stare at me
Now the top lays back so everyone could look at me
From the A to hills up in Beverly

Believe it or not you can do a little crip walk to this song, so what did I do? Hit a little crip walk while sitting and singing along.

"I can't leave 'em alone, I tried that good boy game but the dope boy's turning me on. It's just that he know what I want. So bad, I love that, I can't leave 'em alone."

Your friends tryna confuse you but you know what
My intentions are good, I can't help it I'm hood
I wouldn't change if I could, you shouldn't tell me I should
Baby you should take me as I am
And be happy you're my girl cause I'm happy I'm your man

Lauren starts hitting whole ass choreo on my lap and I laugh while placing my hands on her thighs.

"If he gets caught, it just takes one call. I'll come running, boy I promise I will be here for you. All my heart, it belongs to you. I can't lose you, boy I just can't leave you alone."

"Ahh, even though I was only seven I sang the fuck outta this. Like a bitch could actually relate." She giggles and slides her hands under my shirt.

"Relatable, for many...many songs."

She nods her head then slowly forms a small smirk, I look at her questionably and freeze when I feel her hands brush over the hem of my underwear.

She removes her hands from under my shirt, grazing over my crotch area in the process. I let out a breath and shake my head, "You're terrible."

She bites her lip while laughing and kisses me softly, "I would say 'terrible for you' but I don't know if that makes sense."

I...love you
And I...need you
Nelly I...love you
I do...need you

She gets down and takes my hand, pulling me down too. She pulls me towards her and moves her hips.

I catch onto what she's insinuating and smirk, twirling a lock of her hair. "I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me and uh, she got the hots for me, the finest thing my hood done seen."

She stares at me with a raised brow and I nod my head while lacing our fingers together, "There's something bout babygirl I just can't leave alone. So tell me ma, what's it gonna be? She said..."

She brings her arms around my neck and pushes our bodies together, our faces inches apart. "You don't know what you mean to me. No matter what I do, all I think about is you. Even when I'm with my boo, you know I'm crazy over you."

My hands glue to her hips and I close the space between our lips, my tongue brushes across her lip and she parts them. My tongue goes in her mouth and she lightly sucks on it, making me moan lowly. She does it again then pulls back with a smile. I shake my head with a small laugh and she guides us into a two step.

I bring one of my hands up from her hips and brush my thumb across her lip, "I like your steez, your style, your whole demeanor. The way you come through and holla and swoop me in his two-seater. Now that's gangsta...and I got special ways to thank you."

She turns around and brings my hands to her waist, one hand holding one of mine and her other reaching back to my cheek, swinging side to side. "I love you and I need you. Nelly I love you, I do and it's more than you'll ever know. It's for sure, you can always count on my love. Forever more, yeah, yeah."

Oh man, she's bringing my sap out. I smile while placing light kisses on her neck.

I take control of our bodies and kiss the back of her head. "East Coast, I know you shaking right. Down South, I know you bouncing right. West Coast, I know you walking right. Midwest, I see you swinging right."

The next song that comes on ignites a passion in my soul, solely based on the feel of the beat. I smile and still our bodies.

"It's you and me, moving at the speed of light into eternity, yeah"

I kiss her and hold her hand, twirling her around.

Feel the melody and the rhythm of the music
Around you, around you

Once she's fully turned around I slowly let go of her hand, starting to moonwalk.

Ima take you there, Ima take you there
So don't be scared, I'm right here, baby

"Okay I've known you for almost two months and I never knew you could do that!"

I laugh and shake my head, "FRAUD!"

She acts fake offended and I lightly shake her, "Nah but apart from that I know this whole video by heart."

"Okay, um the chorus routine is my favorite and I want-scratch that, need to see you do it!"

I laugh, nodding my head. "When it comes up."

The chorus comes up within the next few seconds and I make sure nothing is tight on me. I start easily copying the video and chuckle at her amusement.

It's like I've waited my whole life for this one night
It's gon' be me you and the dance floor

The chorus ends and I slide in front of her, leaning into her ear. "All you gotta do is watch me. Look what I can do with my feet, baby, feel the beat inside."

She smiles and squish my cheeks, I peck the bridge of her nose and lift her bridal style, spinning us around. "Double your pleasure, double your fun and dance forever, ever, ever. Forever, ever, ever."

Sending for an Angel to bring me your heart
Girl where did you come from? Got me so undone
Gaze in your eyes got me saying
'What a beautiful lady', no if's, and's or maybe's
I'm releasing my heart and it's feeling amazing

I shift her around so that her legs are around my waist and I slowly lean her back, "And I won't let you fall girl, let you fall girl. Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh."

I stand back up straight and stand her on her feet, "So our date's coming to an end soon."

"Awe, I was enjoying this." She pouts and throws my curls around.

"So you liked everything?"

"Loved."

I grin and hold her cheeks, moving her head around, "Well then, Lauren Jauregui will you finally be my girlfriend?"

She traces my lips and puckers hers, "Kiss me, then I'll decide."

I lean in and give her the longest, deepest, most passionate kiss I've given her since we started kissing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.4K 21
Lauren's life has never been easy. Growing up with an alcoholic mother and a drug addict as a step father she had to learn how to be tough, even thou...
42.6K 1.2K 20
Lauren Jauregui is a vampire and is starting to have a hard time to control her thirst for blood. After 4 years of being one will she lose her contro...
577K 23.9K 87
Y/N Evans was just the average teenage girl with the average lifestyle. Family of six. Good friends. But when she is has to tutor the 'badass' kid, s...
255K 10K 56
Vampire!Lauren Jauregui x Female Reader [AU (of course)-High School] -- "DON'T YOU GET IT, Y/N? YOU... you have to stay AWAY FROM ME!" Lauren yelled...