Mad Love

By babybre123

Lauren moves to a new town, which means a new school. She's not sure what to expect but during the first wee... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 6

2.3K 96 115
By babybre123

Normani's POV

I sit on the bleachers outside by the football field with my friends and Lauren.

Tyler turns to us and pulls his shorts up like the goofy nigga he is, "Aye! I'm bout to show y'all how niggas run when shit pops off!"

"Yo looney tunes ass bout to miss the whistle!" Joey laughs.

"No sir, the whistle bout to miss me!"

I shake my head and smile, "How did I last all these years with him? Dude has always been hilarious!"

Lauren nods and laughs, "Listen, I'm getting the full experience."

The coach for the track team blows the whistle into the megaphone and they take off running. I keep my eyes on him and cheer him on as he gets to to the half mark of the 200 meter.

I cuff my hands around my mouth and yell to him, "Cone on Tyler, they shooting!"

He nods and speeds up, reaching the mark in seconds.

Two more students run before he gets ready to run again, this one was hurdles. The whistle goes off again and he takes off, jumping every few feet.

One of the girls on my team comes up to me and smiles, "Mani, coach wants us to start getting ready."

"Aight, I'm coming."

I stand up and kiss Lauren's forehead, waving to the others. I grab my duffle bag and make my way to the locker room, I fluff out my curls and start getting dressed.

I sit on the bench and go through my phone before we go out, I see texts from Lauren and Diamond and respond to Lauren first.

Lulu 💚🎹🐇: Good luck 😘

Me: Thanks 🤗

I move on to Diamond's text and my face falls, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Diamond 💎: Heads up, Jilly's here

Me: Fuck you mean Jilly's here?!

Diamond 💎: She just sat next to Natalia

Out of all the schools in the world, why does her friend have to go here?

Me: Thanks for the warning

Diamond 💎: Np, good luck

Me: 😝

I sigh and send Lauren a text, she should at least know.

Me: Diamond told me my ex is here

Lulu 💚🎹🐇: lol, k.

Lulu 💚🎹🐇: k. (Sent with echo effect)

Before I can respond the coach comes in and instructs to start going out. I stuff my clothes into my bag, along with my phone and put it in my locker. We go out onto the field and I immediately spot Jilly and her friend, she smiles at me and waves.

I bite my lip and mumble since I know she'll hear me obviously, "Leave me alone."

I pick up her thoughts and I roll my eyes while shaking my head.

Never.

I look to Lauren and give her a small wave, she unfolds her arms and smiles at me, "Good luck."

The game starts and I control my pace so that it's fast but not abnormal fast. The ball comes into my area and I jump up, blocking one of the defenses from the other team and catching the ball with the stick.

I run down the field and jerk the stick, the ball flies past the goalie at bullet speed and lands in the net, giving us the first point.

One of my teammates come from the side of me and grins, I grin back while nodding my head and she nods hers.

"That's that shit!"

__

The game finishes and of course we won, after coming down off the high I look back to the bleachers and sigh, here we go.

Before I can get past the first row, Jilly and her friend are all in my face.

Jilly smiles and throws her arms me, "You did so good babe!"

My eyes widen and I yank her off me, "Stop pulling that shit! We are not together, I dumped your snake ass months ago! Why are you even here?!"

She laughs and crosses her arms, "Funny, you wasn't saying that last night."

Oh my gosh, she's trying to ruin my chances with Lauren. This damn bitch.

"You're right, I wasn't cause I had better things to do than be stuck up your ass! Shut the fuck up!"

"Ooh, I love when you get all mad and rough," She smirks.

Wow, she's really delusional.

I'm pulled away by my shirt and I soon come face to face with Lauren.

We hug and I kiss her cheek, I keep my arms around her torso and she holds my cheeks.

"So 'babe', your ex shows up?" She smiles

"Lauren I promise I didn't know she was coming."

She moves her thumbs and tilts her head,"With the way she was cheering for you? I'm shocked."

"She don't even go here! She lives out in fucking Long Island, I am in no range of her."

"I'm not in this for any bullshit Normani, I will end this before it even starts!" She says while starting to talk with her hands.

I pull her in closer and rest my forehead against hers, "No bullshit, trust me."

"If she pops up at another one of your games or anything I'm calling off our date."

I nod my head and kiss the side of her mouth, "I know you're serious but you're so cute when you're jealous."

She laughs and grabs my hand, lacing our fingers together. We go into the locker room so I can grab my bag and begin walking toward the bus stops.

"You coming with me while I get ready or you wanna meet there?" I ask

"I'll go with you."

We get on the bus, pay the fare, and sit near the back.

"I don't know when my aunt and uncle will be home but expect to see them," I chuckle.

"You say that like this won't be my first time meeting them."

"They real chill, no worries."

"Mkay."

She passes me one of her earbuds and I put it in, taking her phone and scrolling through her library. I play a Sabrina Claudio song lay my head on her shoulder. She lightly hums and and nods to the beat.

And the sun will be shining
The flowers still are blooming
Then leaves will turn again
But time will be frozen for us

I sigh and close my eyes, hopefully Jilly doesn't ruin this. I place a kiss on her neck and she holds my hand tighter.

We get off at the stop by my house and get through the five minute walk quick. I lead her up to my bedroom and close the door, I place my bag down and take off both shirts. I pull out a pair of jeans and toss it on the bed, I go down to the basement and put the shirts in the wash since I plan on wearing it to the party. I go back up to the bedroom and pick out other little things, I grab the pants and make my way to the door.

"I'm gonna go shower, stay in here and do what you want I guess." I shrug and go into the bathroom, tying my hair up.

I quickly shower and hook on a black bra and black boxers, I slip my socks and jeans on and go to the bedroom. I walk in and see her laying on her stomach while playing one of my handheld ganes, I smirk and walk up behind her, crawling onto the bed.

I slowly place my hands by her elbows and straddle her back, leaning down to her ear, "You hungry?"

She jumps and grabs her chest, breathing heavily. I laugh and move off of her, slapping my knee, "That was fun!"

She pushes me and moves to the other side of the room.

"Come on, don't be like that," I whine

She mocks me, not looking away from the game.

"For real, you hungry?"

She nods, pausing the game and putting it down. We go down to the kitchen and put a bunch of pizza rolls in the oven, I lean against the island and wait for them to be done.

"So what are we doing for the date?" She rubs her hands over my abs and tilts her head.

I grin and hum, "You'll find out when the day comes."

She sucks her teeth and her face drops. I laugh and make a thinking face, "Hmm, it'll be good."

"Okay," She sighs.

My arms go around her shoulders and I leave little kisses on her face. She smiles and grabs my jaw softly, "You're all cute and affectionate."

I purposely be corny and laugh, "Cute and affectionate for you."

"And that's where you ruined it."

My jaw drops and she giggles while pushing it back up, "Remind me why I like you."

"Cause I'm special and amazing."

Well, she didn't lie.

No Nasir, that's not how it went.

Nic I was the only one who stayed up during the movie, I know how it went.

They're debating about a movie? Mess.

My aunt and uncle walk into the kitchen and I wave at them, "Hey guys."

"Hey there." They move their attention over here and smile at Lauren and I.

"This is my friend Lauren, Lauren that's my aunt Nicki and my uncle Nasir but just say Nic and Nas."

"Hello," She smiles and waves at them.

"Hey sweetie, it's nice to meet you" My aunt says.

"Nice to meet you too."

She starts talking to my uncle and my aunt gives me a look.

Almost girlfriend?

I nod my head and she takes another look at Lauren, she looks back to me and gives me a thumbs up. I laugh and go take the food out the oven, I put them all on one plate and grab Lauren's hand.

"Around ten can one of you take us to the party?"

My uncle breaks his conversation with Lauren and nods, "Yea, I'll take y'all."

"Thanks!" I lead Lauren back to my room and place the plate in the middle of the bed. "Told you they were chill."

"Yea, your uncle is funny."

"What y'all talk about?"

She laughs and picks up a roll, "This old Nicktoons cartoon."

Awe man Invader Zim was that shit.

"Let me guess, Invader Zim? He loves that show."

She smiles and excitedly nods her head "Mhm, we was talking bout Gir little ass!"

Gosh, she's like an adorable puppy that's too pure for this world.

We continue to eat the pizza rolls while watching YouTube videos.

"The way she bodied this video son, like she deadass snapped." I grin.

Tinashe's video for '2 On' was currently playing and we was being scalped.

"Come on sis, go off!" Lauren scoots her leg up a little and twerks to the beat. "I love to get oooon, I love to get 2 ooooonn."

My eyes unconsciously move to her butt and I get tongue tied, ooh it's jiggling. I drape my arm over my crotch area to hide the erection trying to form.

She looks over at me and licks her lips, "You know, you're not that subtle."

"Sorry."

Man, is this embarrassing.

She chuckles and moves her fingers, "Put your boner away and come cuddle with me."

I scoot closer to her and she lays the top half of her body on me. Soon enough Ten o'clock comes around, I put the shirts back on and send Tyler a text that we're on our way.

__

"Aight three shots, let's go!" Ally says

Joey finishes first and takes some of Ally's edible, "Nothin but a g thang baby." She swats his hand away and he laughs while popping it into his mouth.

I take a piece and send her a smile, Lauren comes up behind me and throws her arms around me.

"Hey," I lean back and kiss her cheek. She smiles and rests her chin on my shoulder.

Ally smirks and hands Lauren a piece, "Oooh look at y'all on y'all couple shit."

Lauren smirks and guides us to a nearby wall, she pushes me against it then turns around.

I place my hand on her shoulders and she places hers on her knees.

Do it now, lick it good, suck this pussy just like you should

She moves her hips in circles to the beat and I grind into her.

Then you roll your tongue
From the crack back to the front
Then you suck it all til I shake and cum, nigga
Make sure I keep busting nuts, nigga

She starts twerking and I grin while trying to contain my erection. She stands up straight and turns around, pulling me off the wall.

You might roll dubs, you might have G's
But fuck that, nigga get on your knees
A bitch like me moans and screams
"Thug Misses" know what I mean

She pushes me down on my knees and whines her hips while laughing. I laugh and hold onto her hips, pressing a kiss to her waist.

I stand up, still laughing and pull her close to me.

"MIIIIDDDDNIIIIGGHTTTT MEEEEEEEMMMMOOORRRRRIIEEEESSSSSSS!" Diamond comes over to us, yelling lyrics and squeezes between us, putting us on her Snapchat.

Lauren sticks her tongue out and bops her head, "OH OH OH BABY YOU AND ME STUMBLING IN THE STREET!"

"SINGING SINGING SINGING SINGING!"

I take her cup and look in it, "What's this?"

"Rum and Coke."

I take a sip and pass it back to her, "Damn it's more rum than coke."

"More tipsy, more fun," She grins and walks away.

I turn to Lauren and she backs up into me again.

I grab her hands and move our arms while rolling my hips, she follows and we create a rhythm.

Girl I got a question for you, can I get an answer? Yea, yea. Yea, yea. Yea, yea. Yea, yea.

My hands move down to her hips and I kiss the back of her head.

Let me hold you, come caress my body. You got me going crazy, you turn me on, turn me on.

She turns to face me and grabs onto my neck, whining her hips into mine.

"I'm having so much fun with you," She smiles.

"Me too."

Make no mistakes, it's all a leap of Faith for love
It takes a place in, feelin' that you crave doin' love, sex, dreams

I turn us around, her back hitting the wall. I place my hands on the wall and she moves her hands to my waist. Our bodies move freely to the production and the lyrics, our eyes meeting and locking.

It started in Hollywood
Dreamin' of sharin' love
My tongue at a loss for words
Cause my feelings just said it all
Party just started up
Dreamin' of sharin' worlds
Held this feeling for way too long
Said, "I really wanna let it go"

I stare into her eyes with a smile and slightly bite on my lip, her eyes briefly move down to them then she pulls it down with her thumb. My hand moves up to her jaw and she leans in, passionately kissing me. It takes me by shock so I don't kiss her back till a few seconds into the kiss.

She slowly pulls away and I stare at her, "You know what just happened right?"

She giggles and nods her head, "I'm aware, I figured if we know how we feel about each other then why not if it felt right?"

I grin and reconnect our lips, I could kiss her my whole life if given the opportunity.

"Ayo niggas, let's-oh SHIT! Get em siiiissss!"

"Way to ruin it T," I continue to kiss her and she pulls me closer by my belt loops.

"Come on losers we're gonna play 'Suck and Blow' with a bunch of other people."

"Let's go, we have plenty other time to kiss," Lauren pecks my lips and takes my hand, following Tyler to the kitchen.

We get in a circle and the game soon starts, I suck the card from Tyler and turn to Lauren. She smirks and puckers her lips, I blow it into her lips and she passes it to the person next to her.

I take a picture of us as I give her a long, deep kiss, connecting our tongues. "I can't wait for our date," I kiss her ear and take more pictures of us.

She kisses my jaw and wraps her arms around my neck, "You're gonna need four more to get into these jeans." She rubs her thigh and winks at me.

I laugh and take the card from Tyler.

The game continues till it's down to Tyler and I and we move closer to each other. He smirks and holds my waist, sucking the card off my lips. I press our bodies together and he drops the card while laughing.

He pats my back and drags me to the other side of the kitchen, "Victory waterfall!"

I sit on the stool and lean back onto the counter, I point to the Hennessy bottle and he twists it open. He pours it into my mouth, all the way to the rim.

I swallow it and he pulls a joint out his pocket, he lights it and takes a few hits before passing it to me.

"You can go back to swallowing each other's faces now," He smiles and walks off.

This could be something if you let it be something
Don't scare me away
Turning somethings into nothing, babe

I take a hit from the joint and pull Lauren close to me, shotgunning with her.

She laughs and blows the smoke out, "We're gonna be fucked up!"

She takes a hit and passes it back to me, grabbing the bottle of Ciroc. She pours it in a shot glass and stands between my legs.

"Body shots?" I smirk and she nods her head.

We been wasting away, ah yeah
And no matter what you say, ah yeah
That smile gon' take you places
And I know you wanna see some faces

She leans me back and I raise my shirt, she pulls on my bra so it's not blocking the path and pours the shot down from my collarbone. She licks it up from my waist, grinning as she does so.

Just stop lookin' for love
You still got time
Girl, you're young, you still got time

I sit up and she pecks the side of my neck, we open one of the boxes of pizza and go ham on it. I take her hand and bring it up to my mouth, taking a big bite of her slice.

"You have your own slice," She lets me take another bite then nudges me.

"But yours has sausage."

She shrugs and starts dancing around me.

Cab radio screaming
Noise and tears
Death on the TV
And then there's you

I grab some buffalo wings and swing my hips, cleaning it down to bone.

Back where we left off
Watch you take your dress off
I've been by myself remembering you
Your body hurts me
Loopin' 'round like CCTV
In all this bitterness, you stay so sweet

She puts her hand on my hip and swings us side to side.

It's such a cruel world
Savin' all my love for you, girl
It's such a cruel world
Maybe I found somethin' good, girl

I spin us and she holds onto my hand while leaning back, I pull her back up and peck her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.7K 17
Normani has it all. Rich, powerful, head cheerleader (and bitch) - she gets everything she wants. She's got tons of girls (and guys) flocking at her...
399K 14.3K 50
warning: •explicit language •same sex paring •mention of child abuse ••• yes, I'm back with another book that probably won't be updated bc I'm st...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...