Aphmau In High School

Af AsheGlitch

Aphmau a regular girl or so that's what her friends think . But aphmau has many secrets that she hopes that n... Mere

Chapter 1 first day
back story's and break ups <chapter 2>
Whyyyy?! <Chapter 3>
Friends in need <Chapter 4>
6 past
job
what who are you ?
back again
chapter 9?
10
chappy 11
for your information
chap 12
what
why me
the plan
thanks giving and SNOW??
face reval
new book
AN SKIP IF U WANT TO
Something for a friend
ch16
chapter 17
Chapter ?- school stress
chapter 19 shocker
chap 21 for a while

chapter 20 secrets spilled.

144 2 0
Af AsheGlitch

Jess' pov

I looked at her with disbelief. I couldn't muster any words and she just sat there with a smirk plastered all over her smug face.

"How did you-" I start but she soon cuts me off by saying "Oh cmon aph I'm not blind I can blatantly see the signs that you were her!first skymedia shows up, then Barney almost calls you Jess two times, then you come to school for photography and you bring a high depth camera! The signs were there and I payed attention,"

I couldn't say anything mean to her because she found out everything on her own. "Wow I really wasn't expecting this Kate. I can't ask you to forget this, but I can only ask that you keep it on the downside until I'm ready to tell the others,"

She nodded. "I'm not telling them anything, this will be between us,"

....

...

..

.

O hai it's the world worst author. Yeah I'm gonna skip a while forward next chapter so yeah. Nalu book coming soon. Dares are needed. And I want to say thx r reading!

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

250K 7.9K 178
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
261K 7.5K 131
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
143K 3.3K 59
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
75.1K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...