Painful Love... It Hurts...

By Nandhu_Writer

An Arnav Khushi Fic - A story of bodyguard Arnav and a business tycoon Khushi Kumari Gupta.. How would love c... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 30

6.2K 275 17
By Nandhu_Writer

Khushi trembled at the intensity of the feelings he's arising in her.

She could feel his six pack underneath the shirt where her hand lay. She could feel her hands trembling because somehow her hand under his shirt, feeling his bare skin felt so intimate and personal. It felt so sensual and entirely personal.

Just when she thought it can't become more intense then it became a lot more intense when he sucked her tongue.

Khushi is strong but she couldn't push him away nor pull him closer. She was in dilemma.

But when his hand tried to sneak in her shirt she pushed him away still her hands feeling his stomach.

They both panted and took breaths as if oxygen is not enough in the room.

She wanted to pull the angry mask but no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't look in his eyes when they're looking at her like he want to eat her wholly.

She no matter how hard suppressed but couldn't help but blush and lower her head for a minute to gather herself.

“Mr.Raizada what do you think you were doing..?"

“Kissing you.."

He said as it's obvious and she's dumb..

“How dare you..?"

“Don't pretend Khushi.. You enjoyed it too" He offered her a smirk.

“Don't flatter yourself"

He just coughed and she looked at him questioningly and he pointed her hand which was still under his shirt and she was still in his arms.

She quickly retreated it and shrugged his hands from her shoulder.

She turned around to go but he put both hands on the door leaning against her, trapping her in his arms and whispered,

“Call my name..."

“Have you gone mad Mr.Raizada..?"

He pressed his body against her making her shiver,

“Call my name one more time and I will let you go"

“Mr.Raizada.."

He again pressed even more against her

“Khushi......"

Khushi didn't want to back down by calling his name.. No matter what emotion he evoke in her..

“I am not your toy to order around Mr.Raizada.."

She shut her mouth when the hands on the wall moved to her shoulder and he lowered them, tracing her hand. His one hand rested around her waist and another one traced her face.

His index finger caressed her lips and her lips trembled under his touch..

“Say it..."

“A-Arnav" Her lips moved against his finger which was till now tracing her lips.

Suddenly his hand retreated from her face. He leaned down and licked her lips and bit her lower lip and licked again.

She collapsed sliding down on the floor not able to stand and ended the kiss.

He too kneeled down to continue what he started.. But this time she didn't let him and turned her face away and pushed his hands away from her.

He still leaned and buried his face in her neck..

“I will make you admit that you have feelings for me Khushi..."

She pushed him away and internally cringed at the words she's going to utter..

“I don't have feelings for you Mr.Raizada"

“Yeah... That's why you didn't slap me till now for touching you like this" saying that he trailed his hands on her.

She pushed his hands away with difficulty.

“As I am a perfect adult I too have hormones Mr.Raizada.. That doesn't mean I have feelings for you.."

Arnav looked shocked and little hurt at her words but she can't allow him to think like that.

“Why sudden change now Mr.Raizada...? You love me..? Don't kid yourself.. I guess you just want to be husband of Khushi Kumari Gupta... Well dream on Mr.Raizada... Just three months.. Not a day more.."

Taking advantage of his silence she escaped the room and closed the door. She slowly moved towards Payal's room and slumped against it before going..

She knew her words will hurt him but that's all the words that would make her escape from him and him to stay away from her.

She sighed running her hand through her hair..

Her first kiss...

With him....

Khushi shuddered and went inside to face the emotional volcano bursting in the room.

She felt lucky that di didn't lock the door and saw her sitting on the bed with her head in her hands.

Khushi's dead..

She moved towards her,

“Stop right there and go away"

Khushi's heart ached at the coldness in di's voice..

“Di..."

“Don't you dare call me di Khushi"

Khushi kneeled in front of her and rested her head in Payal's knees..

“I am so sorry di... Please..."

“Why would you do this..? Your marriage is my dream and I wanted to do it grandly.."

“Di... Please understand.."

“What do you want me to do now..? Just shut up and tolerate whatever you do..? Is that all rights i have in our relationship..?"

“Di..."

Khushi got up seeing Payal so silent..

She sat on the bed and voluntarily hugged her which is rare...

Payal almost melted in this but still didn't speak..

“I know you're upset and angry di... And i know that you wanted to marry me in a grand way.. That's the reason i took this step."

“But why.? What's wrong with my wish?"

“You know di i kept our relationship too hidden from media and I switch between houses so no one know where I stay. You know how much I want everything related to me hidden since i have many enemies and you know that stupid coward of a person, my uncle is waiting for me to make a mistake... I want him safe di..."

Khushi got up leaving Payal and turned her back to Payal.

The words were real... She wants him safe.. She in fact want him to abandon this guard job but knew it's of no use.

“But you could've at least told me or informed me about this.. I at least would have attended the register marriage.."

“I knew you wouldn't listen a word about simple register marriage.. You left me no choice since I wanted you to be married as soon as possible.. But you won't listen at all.."

She wanted her safe before her uncle get released from the prison.

“I am sorry di... "

She was going to move away but Payal hugged her from behind,

“How can I stay angry with you baby doll.?"

Khushi turned and hugged her di...

“Sorry Payal di..."

After a while Payal pulled from the hug and asked,

“Did Shyaam know..?"

“No di..."

“Well the day he knows you married without letting him know the day you're gone baby doll"

“I will manage him di" Khushi said not really knowing how is she going to explain this to her best friend..

“As a punishment I will make you do something... Are you ready?"

“Anything di as long as you speak with me..."

“I will tell you later. Now go to your room before your husband gets angry with you.."

Saying that her di giggled and it turned into snickers seeing her blush..

Khushi turned away and opened the door when di called,

“Oh baby doll.. You should know better to hide your swollen lips and crumpled clothes before meeting anyone"

Oh my God...!

Khushi almost ran from there knowing her face must have gone red.. She calmed down and fearfully opened the door.

She entered the room to find him sleeping on the bed...

The couch..?

Or

The bed...?

Where to sleep..?

How to handle him..?

Eventually she moved towards the bed and laid beside him..

She moved closer to him and laid down while taking his one hand and put that around her waist and closed her eyes...

She could very well remember that night....

The night which changed everything..

The night when she wore his shirt and laid on the small camp in some village....

------------ (Please read Chapter:23 and Chapter:24 before reading this part)

****flashback in the tent that day****

After a while she pretend to sleep seeing him so tense in her presence at her and saw her asleep. He put a finger on her face slightly tracing it.. His finger shook when he traced near her lip.. He put his thumb on her lower lip tracing it.

Khushi slowly gulped...

Why am I letting him do this..?

Then suddenly he pulled his hands from her face and was going to get up... And then

She did something unbelievable even to herself..

She put one hand on his waist and scooted over him... And pressed against him closely.. She could hear him gulp. She felt satisfied at the effect she's having on him.. She then put her head above his shoulder and sighed seeking warmth from his body...

Oh.. God..

It felt good...

Never before she felt like this nor did she seek touches...

She put one leg around him and came closer..

His upper half was naked and she trailed his bare skin slowly as in sleep..

She moved and felt his chest and not knowing that she's leaving behind fireworks in his skin and veins..

She was surprised at his stillness and fidgeted around his body unknowingly moving her legs against his and snuggling closely seeking warmth.

He was still lying stiffly beside her. She pretend to sleep not able to see his bare chest when he offered her the shirt. Suddenly he pulled her closer by putting a hand on her waist and leaned his face near her. She evened the breath even though her heart was racing...

What is he doing..?

He put his lips on her earlobe and kissed it.. It was so light it felt like a feather touch.

Oh God...!

He then kissed her right cheek slowly still she pretended to sleep. He applied a little more pressure and inhaled her cheek.

Then trailed his lips along her jaw and then to neck and bit there lightly.

And he stopped and kissed her left eye and then the right eye. He kissed her nose and Khushi held her breath..

Is he going to kiss her lips.?

She then stirred, tossed, pulled her hands away from him pretending like she was disturbed in sleep.

After a minute or two she knew he was about to get up and go outside of the camp even if its raining. Not wanting him to leave she pulled him back.

She pressed him from back and sighed happily at the safety.

He was lying facing the opposite side showing his back to her. He was like that and Khushi opened her eyes subtly and watched him not facing her. So she opened her eyes fully and hugged him from back tightly.

She again trailed her fingers on his stomach and pressing herself against him closer. He stayed like that and she eventually slept peacefully without nightmares..

She even teased the next day morning wanting to know how will he react..

“Did something happened while i was sleep..?"

“No.. Why mam..?"

“No.. It's just when I looked at the mirror. There was something like a bruise on my neck."

He looked at the neck where he bit her. He mumbled,

“Might be a bug."

She shrugged and went through the planner in her mobile. Arnav doesn't know how much she liked the bite..

After a while the car came and driver came with a shirt. She told him to give it to Arnav.

Arnav protested it was ok. But she told him,

“I ruined it Mr.Raizada. Wear this, it may be not proper size to you but i will will buy a new suit later."

Khushi lied not wanting him to know the real reason. He turned and pulled his shirt. Khushi acted like helping him and grabbed his shirt gently from him limped to the car with help of driver------------

From that day she slept with that shirt..

It was peaceful and she felt safe...

She even wore that one time without wearing anything but the shirt alone, to feel it on her skin as if feeling him.

If only he knew how she feels about him.. No... She can't afford it.. Never...

She sighed and went to sleep not before ruffling and caressing his hair and slept peacefully knowing it will be peaceful because he's here and buried her face in his chest.

What she does not know is he too was today doing the same thing she did that day...

Pretending to be asleep....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 7.2K 32
Mobsters are dangerous. Never associate with them. Thats what all of us are trained to believe right? But Khushi Kumari Guptas heart does summersau...
336K 8.3K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...
592K 18.6K 34
An Arnav Khushi fic - An arranged marriage by their family but will they put past their difference and accept each other or will this marriage be the...
82K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...