Just a Game | Eugene Lee Yang...

De Findtherightwords

The beginning based on the video the Try Guys did with Smosh Games with an AU twist. (Read first "chapter" f... Mais

Introduction.
Big Mouth Challenge.
Emails.
Under the Table.
Friendship First.
Pitch.
Mistakes.
Verdict.
Producing.
Filming.
Date.
Tears.
Conversation.
Marathon.
Status.
Argument.
Apology.
Vidcon.
Sleepover.
ShipIt.
Sick.
Update.
Lie.
Uncertain.
Change.
Kiss.
Began.
Authors Note.
Brief Author Note
Birthday.
Thank You.
Leaving.
Surprises.
Ending?

Fanfiction.

3K 59 14
De Findtherightwords

A/N: Thank you guys for sticking with me. This request got me inspired, so I really had to write this. If you have any requests, feel free to suggest. My (mostly) current list is two chapters back in an author's note. 

Things had been going really well since Eugene and I got back together. There was also the fact practically everyone in the office was about to throw us a damn party for it. Social media was pretty mixed, as per usual; those who were excited to have us back together, and then the Debby Downers asking why we were back together (though it was clear a lot of it was jealousy.)

We didn't even technically make a "we're back together" announcement, but the video of kissing exes didn't take long to come out and with us posting more photos together, it wasn't hard to put two-and-two together.

I took an early lunch since I got finished with a meeting sooner than expected, so I went down to grab some of the free pizza that was out for the day. Buzzfeed constantly had free food, one of the many perks of the job. I went to find one of the many places to sit, texting Eugene where I was at in case he wanted to join me, before deciding I wanted to take the lunch to do a Twitter Q&A. As per usual when I did them, questions came pouring in and I just tried to pick some that seemed interesting, or I felt like answering.

"are you and @eugeneleeyang really back together?" I wasn't surprised to see that pop-up and decided to answer it to get it out of the way. "Yes, and very happy =)"

"When did you and @eugeneleeyang get back together?" Yeah, a lot of my demographic really loved asking questions about us... "Shortly after filming the Exes Kiss video. It lit the spark we forgot was there."

I saw a couple of repeat questions asking if I was going to do more on-screen work if I could join LadyLike, or become an official member of the Try Guys. I picked a general one asking if I was going to be in more videos to reply to. "I'd love to do more videos. They're a lot of fun. I'd produce more too - for those asking about me joining LL or TGs, I appreciate it but I think guest stars are only in my future atm :)"

I glanced up from my phone as I noticed someone approach, seeing it was just Eugene and gave him a smile, "hey."

"Hey, gorgeous," he greeted, kissing my cheek. "Whatcha up to?" he asked.

I held up my phone as a partial answer. "Twitter Q&A to pass some time. So if your feed blows up more than usual, it's 'cause they're asking questions about us," I explained with a sheepish smile, checking my phone again. "Would you ever become a full-time producer?" I considered that before replying, "Honestly, probably not. I like what I do, and being a producer is really hard and stressful. Happy to produce videos here and there, though." I looked up again as he got settled. "How'd your meeting go?"

He gave me that bright smile that usually made my legs turn to jello. "It went well. Got some ideas worked out that I'm looking forward to," he answered. "Yours?"

"Pretty much the same. Ended early, which is always nice," I told him, sipping my drink before going back to see more questions. "Have you ever read any BF fanfiction? Especially about Eugene, or you and Eugene?" I rose a brow at that. I knew there was fanfiction about some of the Buzzfeed people, especially Eugene, but about us? I wondered if there was any about me solo? Meh, probably not. Girls were less popular with getting stories written about them, in my experience. "I knew about Eugene ones, never read any. But WHAT!? There are ones about me and Eugene? Now I'm curious..." I tweeted back.

"I can't tell if that's a look of horror, excitement, or curiosity," my boyfriend commented. My interest may have been on my phone, but his interest was in me.

I tore my gaze off my phone, looking up at him with big eyes - to be honest, I didn't even know which of the three I was feeling; maybe a total combo. "I know what we're doing tonight," I responded in a less-than-helpful way.

His brow arched at that, both at the randomness and the curiosity. "And what's that?"

"Did you know there is fanfiction about us? I kinda wanna read some now," I explained.

He seemed mildly less surprised than I did. Maybe it was because he'd been doing this for years. "I'm not surprised. I know for a fact there are some about me solo, or with other girls. People like us together, so it's not surprising," he responded.

I opened up the feed so I could send out a regular tweet. "Up to you if you wanna join me, but I'm intrigued," I told him before posting "So there's fanfic about me && @eugeneleeyang? I wanna read! If you have any suggestions for fics of us or solo fics of either of us, plz send my way! Use the hashtag #honorfanfic so I can find it easier! Maybe I'll do an InstaLive to react!"

I answered a few more questions around chatting with Eugene, before posting a cute photo of him saying I had a cute guy distracting me, and I'll check back in later. He'd agreed to join me in diving into the world of fanfiction, and we made plans for later.

----

He worked a little late, so I drove home and got comfortable while I waited for him. I'd told him to come in when he got there, and I was just getting to Twitter when I heard the front door open.

"Not a serial killer, just me! And I come with boba," he called. I laughed softly and he came in with two cups, offering me one.

"If a serial killer brought me boba, I'd die happy," I teased, giving him a quick kiss before stabbing my straw into the plastic, taking a drink. He sat down with me, and I shifted to rest against him, my laptop between the two of us. "Ready?" I asked.

He gave a little dramatic breath for theatrics. "As ready as I'm going to be," he said.

I had pulled up my Twitter profile, clicking the hashtag I told people to use, and it was decently filled. There were various sites hot-linked - Tumblr, Wattpad, Archive Of Our Own, Fanfiction.net. I couldn't see any descriptions, and in most places, I couldn't even really see titles. A lot of the senders had little notes written. I pulled up InstaLive, going live and did a little intro before going into reading them.

"Not you & Eugene, but you said we could send solo ones, and this is one of my favorite imagines of Eugene," one said. I clicked the link, and it took me to a Wattpad story. The description didn't say much, other than a new intern piques Eugene's interest. I opened it, my eyes trailing along the words as I read. It was written in the second person, which I knew where the "imagine" title kind of came in. I could feel Eugene reading it as well, and scrolled slowly so we could both read. It wasn't terribly long, but it was cute. "Awwwww," I commented as I reached the end.

"Now I'm remembering why I didn't do this before," he commented, sipping his boba. I quirked a brow at him, prompting him to elaborate. "It's so weird seeing people describe you and how they think you act... sometimes it's scary how close, other times its way off," he answered.

"Mmhmm. Sounds like you've peaked before," I teased, closing that one out and tried to look for a new one.

He shrugged. "I've never read like full stories, but I've read a couple paragraphs of some," he confessed, making me smirk playfully over at him.

"You and Eugene, a proposal," one said, including a link to Fanfiction.net. We looked at reading it, seeing it setting up a romantic date between him and me, and even acknowledged that they were rare for us - true - which only made fanfic me suspicious. It continued to get cheesier as fanfic Eugene tried to set a romantic mood, and I had to hide my face from laughing. "Fanfic 2, but the first one of he and I. Whoever wrote this is talented, but it's a bit out of character," I told the camera as I was recording us together, and began reading aloud, ""Y/N, I'm so happy you came to work for us, and you were assigned to us your first day..." Eugene paused, nerves clear in his facial features as he reached into his jacket pocket. He produced what was clearly a ring box."
I paused to nudge him into reading his next lines ""I was wondering if you'd do *me* the honor of becoming my wife?"" he read dramatically.
I was trying not to burst into a fit of giggles as I took on reading. "I gasped, covering my mouth," I did as the instructions said. ""Oh, Eugene, yes! Please make me your bride!"" I cried out, breaking finally, the two of us laughing.
"I really appreciate who wrote this, but I can't," I said, wiping my eyes.

"I want it on record if was I ever going to propose, which... meh.... it would be during a Ghibli marathon while we had boba and pizza," Eugene commented, "clearing the air."

I grinned over at him, pecking his lips. "And that's why I love you," I said, only partially teasing. We went back to looking at a few others. "This one is mostly just Eugene and reader, but mentions you?" it said, and I clicked it. We read them together and my brow furrowed at one part. I glanced up briefly at the Live, before reading out loud.
"It was only one of your first days at the office, but you quickly noticed how Eugene made eyes at Honor. She didn't pay him any attention at all as she alternated being pretending to work, and talking to a few people. You didn't see what he or anyone else saw in her. She was a boring tramp, and you could happily help take his mind off her,"" I paused, pursing my lips up at the front-facing camera. "Rude." It was clear though I was just jokingly bemused and not really offended as I sent it.

"Awww. I see a gorgeous talented girl," he complimented playfully, knowing my ego wasn't bruised.

I laughed softly, kissing his cheek. "Thanks, babe."

We read through a couple others, noping quickly out of ones that looked like they were written by ten-year-olds with no concept of grammar or spelling.

"Not sure how you feel about R-Rated ones, but those always seem funny to read in "reading fanfiction" videos, so figured I'd send it," I read one tweet out loud. I glanced at Eugene, not out of asking permission but just to see his reaction to that suggestion as I clicked it.

"Oh boy, here we go," he said, letting out a long breath.

I held my phone steady. "So we're reading an R-rated one," I told Instagram. "Honor and Eugene decide to have sex for the first time after a few drinks into movie time," I read out the description. "Okay, at least it's likely accurate for us," I murmured and opened the actual fanfic itself. I scanned over the details of setting the scene, trying to get to the juicer bits. "A kiss turned into making out and making out turned into Eugene on top of me. His hand was traveling south, further down my body until he reached the waistband of my jeans. His fingers crept inside and -- oh my," I stopped reading, blushing profusely at how quick it turned, and the description. The words used were definitely not something I wanted a recording of me reading out loud online, or really to read myself. I was fairly certain it wasn't Instagram appropriate either. "That escalated quickly," I muttered, but continued reading. The rest was detailed but went by fairly fast as well. There was a lot of moaning and swearing in the story as well.

"Well damn," Eugene said as we finished that one. "That was spicy," he said in a teasing tone.

I jokingly fanned myself. "I think that made me blush more than actual sex would," I commented.

"I accept that challenge," he taunted, waggling his eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes and smacked at him playfully. "Eugene!" I cried out.

His smirk grew, and I swear I could physically see the thought wheels in his head turning the minute I said it. "...Too easy," he relented.

I glared at him, before turning back to the computer. "Let's go back to some PG-13 ones," I said. Really, part of it was so that the viewers knew he wasn't going to go try to prove that right away. "Twenty chapters, damn this is long," I commented at the next one I opened.

We read some, good and bad. Some were respectful cute ones either not mentioning me at all or were before we got together, others were us together. There was one where we decided to have a kid (Eugene and I both gagged at that), but it was really cute apart from that.

I shook my head after we finished one, going back to my feed. "Okay, I'm now tired of all that for the moment. There are some really good writers, and I'm glad writing about us inspires you to do so. Thanks for hanging out with us. Maybe we'll do this again some time," I said signing off before ending the live.

My head landed on Eugene's shoulder. "That was tiring. Movie?" I suggested.

"Ghibli?" he followed up, the two of us shifting into an easier position to watch a movie in.

I nodded before giving him a cheeky smile, "not gonna propose, are you?"

He laughed softly, shaking his head. "Not this time," he joked. "There's no pizza," he added, to prove he was kidding. "But if you want to cash in on the fact I could make you blush more..."

He squeezed my sides playfully, making me jump and squeal before I could give him a look and elbow him in the ribs. "Another night," I said.

"You got it, babe." As planned, we curled up to have a little mini date of us watching Ghibli.

A/N: None of these fanfic excerpts/comments are meant to offend/shame anyone. I write smut, I started at a point where my grammar was shitty, and all that jazz. None of these excerpts are real either. Also, some of the tweets may seem long, but they all fit into Twitter when I check.

I hope you guys enjoyed! I apologize for any typos, it's 9 am and I haven't slept yet. Hoping Grammarly caught the majority (a new thing from last time I was writing these.)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

55.3K 1.9K 16
I_Am_Wildcat x Reader (It's in 1st pov but it's meant to be you)
4.5K 144 29
Welcome to Part two of the Eugene and Rachel fanfiction book!
136 0 13
This is smut/fluff so be warned. There's also a painful twist but hang in there.