Fanfiction.

A/N: Thank you guys for sticking with me. This request got me inspired, so I really had to write this. If you have any requests, feel free to suggest. My (mostly) current list is two chapters back in an author's note. 

Things had been going really well since Eugene and I got back together. There was also the fact practically everyone in the office was about to throw us a damn party for it. Social media was pretty mixed, as per usual; those who were excited to have us back together, and then the Debby Downers asking why we were back together (though it was clear a lot of it was jealousy.)

We didn't even technically make a "we're back together" announcement, but the video of kissing exes didn't take long to come out and with us posting more photos together, it wasn't hard to put two-and-two together.

I took an early lunch since I got finished with a meeting sooner than expected, so I went down to grab some of the free pizza that was out for the day. Buzzfeed constantly had free food, one of the many perks of the job. I went to find one of the many places to sit, texting Eugene where I was at in case he wanted to join me, before deciding I wanted to take the lunch to do a Twitter Q&A. As per usual when I did them, questions came pouring in and I just tried to pick some that seemed interesting, or I felt like answering.

"are you and @eugeneleeyang really back together?" I wasn't surprised to see that pop-up and decided to answer it to get it out of the way. "Yes, and very happy =)"

"When did you and @eugeneleeyang get back together?" Yeah, a lot of my demographic really loved asking questions about us... "Shortly after filming the Exes Kiss video. It lit the spark we forgot was there."

I saw a couple of repeat questions asking if I was going to do more on-screen work if I could join LadyLike, or become an official member of the Try Guys. I picked a general one asking if I was going to be in more videos to reply to. "I'd love to do more videos. They're a lot of fun. I'd produce more too - for those asking about me joining LL or TGs, I appreciate it but I think guest stars are only in my future atm :)"

I glanced up from my phone as I noticed someone approach, seeing it was just Eugene and gave him a smile, "hey."

"Hey, gorgeous," he greeted, kissing my cheek. "Whatcha up to?" he asked.

I held up my phone as a partial answer. "Twitter Q&A to pass some time. So if your feed blows up more than usual, it's 'cause they're asking questions about us," I explained with a sheepish smile, checking my phone again. "Would you ever become a full-time producer?" I considered that before replying, "Honestly, probably not. I like what I do, and being a producer is really hard and stressful. Happy to produce videos here and there, though." I looked up again as he got settled. "How'd your meeting go?"

He gave me that bright smile that usually made my legs turn to jello. "It went well. Got some ideas worked out that I'm looking forward to," he answered. "Yours?"

"Pretty much the same. Ended early, which is always nice," I told him, sipping my drink before going back to see more questions. "Have you ever read any BF fanfiction? Especially about Eugene, or you and Eugene?" I rose a brow at that. I knew there was fanfiction about some of the Buzzfeed people, especially Eugene, but about us? I wondered if there was any about me solo? Meh, probably not. Girls were less popular with getting stories written about them, in my experience. "I knew about Eugene ones, never read any. But WHAT!? There are ones about me and Eugene? Now I'm curious..." I tweeted back.

"I can't tell if that's a look of horror, excitement, or curiosity," my boyfriend commented. My interest may have been on my phone, but his interest was in me.